- » Ham Cheese Appetizer
Ham Cheese Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ham cheese appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ham cheese appetizer recipes.
Jalapeno, Ham And Cheese Rolls
You don't have to be a great chef to cook great dishes. You just need to know how well the ingredients work together and that can be done by trying various ingredients in a recipe. This Jalapeno, Ham and Cheese Rolls recipe is also a similar one. Gets ready... - 124.681
Fancy Ham And Cheese
If you're looking for some easy and nice appetizers, then this is it. This is a Fancy appetizer and will be a hit in your next dinner party. So, do try it out. - 118.234
Chef Dave's "ham & Cheese" Appetizer
This is a sweet and savory appetizer. The seared Prosciutto di Parma and Mozzarella wraps play beautifully against the caramel covered pepper fennel salad! - 111.235
Gluten Free Baked Italian Ham And Cheese Stromboli
If you are looking for a yummy gluten free recipe to surprise your guests with, then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make a classic Italian treat the healthy way. This is a simple enough recipe and promises to yield treats so yummy... - 96.4437
Spicy Ham And Cheese Ball Appetizer
Entertaining at home? Try this simple appetizer for a fuss-free starter that your guests will absolutely love. Spicy ham and cheese ball makes for a perfect party appetizer. Stream the video recipe and get making this yummy treat a la the Betty way. - 94.7107
Microwave Ham & Cheese Rolls
Take a look at this easy ham and cheese roll recipe which requires just 4 ingredients and with the simple instructions provided here it becomes all the more simple to put together. A great snack item for picnics or potluck and is very rich and filling. - 74.5645
Ham And Cheese Salad
1) In a large bowl, add the ham, cheese, scallions and parsley to combine.
2) In a small bowl, combine the vinegar, mustard, salt, black pepper and cayenne by whisking.
3) Gradually pour in olive oil in a thin stream and whisk.
4) Drizzle in the... - 46.1763
Leek And Ham Pie With Cheese Crust
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F), Gas Mark 6,
2. In a saucepan melt the butter, and fry the leeks gently such that softened.
3. Stir in the flour, cook for 1 minute and gradually add the milk and vegetable stock with constant... - 44.7307
Ham Pie With Cheese Biscuit Top
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. In a mixing bowl, sift together flour, salt, baking powder.
3. Add and cut in the shortening.
4. Add milk to bind and make dough.
5. Turn onto a flour work surface and knead until soft.
Roll out into... - 44.649
Ham And Cheese Corn Bread Rolls
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) With wax paper, line a 15x10 1/2x1-inch non-stick jelly-roll pan. Spray the wax paper with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
3) Combine together the cornmeal, flour, sugar and baking... - 44.4773
Ham And Cheese Pudding
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) With the ham slices, line a greased charlotte mold.
3) Melt the butter and blend it in the flour.
4) Add the milk very gradually and cook the mixture, stirring, till a thick and smooth... - 44.3201
Ham And Cheese Roulade
1. Cover baking pan with wax paper, then wrap in foil and freeze.
2. Setting aside 6 of the prettiest mushrooms for garnish, chop the remaining and keep aside.
3. About 1 hour before serving, remove omelet from freezer and unwrap.
4. Bake in... - 44.279
Ham And Cheese Boats
1.Keep the egg whites and yol separately.
2.Sieve the yolks and make small pieces of egg whites.
3.In a bowl, mix cottage cheese, ham, cheddar cheese, onion, tomato puree, green pepper, and chopped egg white .
4.Slice out the top of roll and core the... - 44.1973
Parma Ham And Parmigiano Reggiano Cheese Pizza
1. Combine the dry ingredients for the dough.
2. Put in olive oil and enough warm water to make soft dough.
3. On a floured surface knead until smooth, make into a bowl and place in an oiled bowl.
4. Cover bowl and leave in a warm place until... - 44.1829
Cottage Cheese And Ham Cups
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) In a small saucepan, heat the oil and add the onion. Gently cook till it is tender.
3) Add the mushrooms and cook for 1 to 2 minutes, constantly stirring.
4) Take the saucepan off the... - 44.074
Ham And Cheese Strata
1) Preheat the oven to 325F. Lightly grease a 9X13-inch baking dish.
2) Slice the crusts off the bread slices.
3) With a biscuit cutter, slice out circles from the bread slices. Keep aside.
4) Arrange the leftover scraps of bread in the... - 43.7224
Cheese Ham And Almond Croquettes
1) In a bowl, beat the egg whites until firm.
2) Into this, mix in the cheese, ham and almonds.
3) Season to taste with salt and pepper. The mixture should be thick enough to form shapes easily.
4) Now, gently form the paste into small, round... - 42.9456
Chicory Belgian Endive With Cheese And Ham
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In a pan, bring salted water to a boil, with lemon juice.
3) Place the chicory in the boiling water and simmer for 25 minutes.
4) Pour of the liquid, reserving 1 1/4 cups .
5) In a saucepan, melt the... - 42.8423
Cheese And Bacon Quiche
1. In a mixing bowl, sift flour and salt; rub butter into it and give it the texture of breadcrumbs
2. Add just enough water to form a dough and chill it for twenty minutes
3. Roll the pastry out and line a greased 10" cake pan with it
4. Cut bacon/ham... - 41.7876
Cheese And Ham Spirals
Having homemade frozen appetizers in the freezer can be a host's secret weapon when guests drop by. Michele McAdoo for the Kraft Kitchens shares a simple and delicious recipe for cheese and ham spirals that are easy to make and freeze beautifully. - 41.1554
Ham And Cheese Soup
Try this version of amazingly delicious Ham And Cheese Soup recipe. An effortlessly prepared appetizer recipe; the Ham And Cheese Soup is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 41.0547
Fried Ham And Cheese Balls
1. In a bowl, combine 1 1/2 cups breadcrumbs with Parmesan, eggs, onion, parsley and oil. Shape into 1-inch balls.
2. Roll the cheese balls in remaining 1/2 cup breadcrumbs.
3. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
4. Heat oil to (375°) in a deep fryer or a... - 39.7493
Ham And Cheese Grill
1. Spread half of the bread slices with cheese spread and top each with spiced ham and sliced cheese
2. Spread remaining bread with tartare sauce and place sandwich style, over filling.
3. Brush tops with half of the melted butter or... - 39.2863
Deviled Ham & Cheese Eggs
Cut eggs in half lengthwise.
Remove egg yolks; set egg whites aside.
In a small bowl, use a fork to mash egg yolks.
Stir in mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, celery seeds, salt, pepper and ham.
Spoon mixture lightly and evenly into egg whites.
Arrange in a 12" x... - 39.1143
Oniony Ham And Cheese Chowder
Cook potatoes in 1/2 cup boiling water till tender, about 10 minutes.
Drain, reserving liquid.
Add enough water to make 1 cup.
In saucepan cook onion in butter till tender but not brown.
Blend in flour and pepper.
Add miIk and potato water all at once.
Cook... - 38.1123
Ham And Cheese Ring
Peel and finely chop the onions.
Mix the onions and ham with the parsley and brandy; cover and leave for 20 minutes.
Beat the eggs with the salt, paprika, mustard and cottage cheese.
Mix the egg mixture with the ham mixture and ladle into a buttered 2-pint... - 37.9887
Ham And Swiss Canapes
Place cheese food in small bowl or 1-qt casserole.
Microwave at High 30 to 45 seconds, or until softened.
Mix in deviled ham, chives and cayenne.
Using pastry bag and number 6 star tip, pipe canape mixture onto wax paper-lined tray, making rosettes about 1... - 36.9499
Ham & Cheese Triangles
Insert metal blade.
Chop ham transfer to a mixing bowl.
Change to shredding disc and shred cheese add to ham.
Change to slicing disc and slice onions add to ham mixture.
Change to metal blade.
Place eggs, mustard, and pepper in work bowl.
Process, using... - 36.3461
Cheese And Ham Toast
1. Take the slices of toast and put a piece of ham on each.
2. Spread some chutney over the ham.
3. Top it with a slice of cheese.
4. Add tomato slices over it.
5. Put it under a hot broiler in order to heat evenly.
6. Serve immediately. - 36.0663
Ham And Cheese Divine
This Ham and Cheese Divine tastes so very divine with buttered toast ! Serve the Ham and Cheese Divine with breakfast bread to your family and enjoy their compliments for the dish and you! What do you say? - 36.0585
Roulades Of Fruit Cheese And Ham
1) Combine together the pear wedges and lemon juice in a small bowl. Set aside.
2) Combine together the cheeses, chives and sour cream in a small mixing bowl. Keep aside.
3) Arrange 1 slice of prosciutto on a work surface and spread about 1/6th of the... - 35.6534
Ham Cheese Puffs
Ham Cheese Puffs don't take much time to prepare. The mustard and Worcestershire sauce gives the Ham Cheese Puffs a trilling taste. - 34.4145
Pierre Henrfs Ham And Cheese Gougere
1 Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2 Butter a 12 inch pizza pan.
3 To make the gougere, In a bowl, mix the ham and half of the cheese into the room-temperature dough.
4 Around the edge of the pan, Spoon globs of dough about 1/2 inch... - 33.5776
Ham And Potato Bake With Cheese
1. Preheat the oven to hot (425°). Butter six 2-cup ovenproof casseroles.
2. Saute the onion and the green pepper in the butter in a Dutch oven over medium heat until soft but not browned, about 5 minutes. Stir in the flour, salt and pepper. Add the milk.... - 33.4476
Ham Cheese Logs
1) Beat Cheddar and cream cheese together.
2) Stir in deviled ham, chopped olives and let it chill.
3) Shape into logs, roll in pecans.
4) Serve with crackers. - 32.4185
Ham Cheese And Egg Ramekins
Mix together the ham and the cheese.
Butter four ramekins and break one egg into each dish.
Pierce the yolks carefully with a toothpick (cocktail stick) to prevent them bursting during cooking.
Divide the ham and cheese mixture between the four ramekins,... - 32.2884
Honey, Shrunk The Ham And Cheese Sandwiches
1. Preheat oven to 375°. Coat nonstick baking sheet with cooking spray. On lightly floured board, using floured rolling pin, roll each piece of dough out to a 3 1/2 x 3 1/2-inch square. If desired, spread each with a little mustard.
2. On top of each dough... - 32.1039
Ham And Cheese Tartlets
1. Sift the flour into a bowl and make a well in the centre. Rub the diced butter into the flour with your fingertips, adding the salt.
2. Grease 6 tartlet tins and sprinkle with flour. Roll out the dough to a thickness of 5 mm (1/4 inch), cut into 6 circles... - 32.0135
Ham And Tomato Mould
Ham And Tomato Mould is easy to make recipe. Ham And Tomato Mould gets it taste from ham and cheese. - 31.2319
Triple Decker Ham And Cheese
Season softened cream cheese with salt, Worcestershire sauce, paprika and Pickapeppa.
Spread on slices of ham and stack to make triple deck.
Refrigerate and when ready to serve cut into 9 squares.
Serve with cocktail pick. - 30.1845
Ham And Cheese Toasties
1. In a bowl add chutney and chopped ham and blend them well. Spoon over toasted bread.
2. Apply little cream on the surface of the bread to moisten it and sprinkle grated cheese over it.
3. Bake in oven until the cheese softens.
4. Serve the... - 29.7654
Deviled Ham & Cheese
In a medium bowl, combine Cheddar cheese, ham spread, mayonnaise, mustard and horseradish.
Spoon into a small crock or mound on a saucer.
Refrigerate 2 to 3 hours and serve cold as a spread with pumpernickel or rye bread.
To serve hot, preheat broiler if... - 26.0904
Ham And Cheese Wheels
Ham And Cheese Wheels has a nice taste. Ham And Cheese Wheels must be tried by Ham lovers. Ham And Cheese Wheels is very quick to prepare. - 25.7598
Ham And Cheese Roll Appetizers
Lay lettuce leaf flat; place ham on lettuce and top with cheese.
Trim any excess lettuce so that all slices are even.
Spread mustard over surface of cheese; starting from narrow end of leaf, roll lettuce tightly to enclose ham and cheese.
Secure with 4... - 23.7309
Ham And Cheese Crescents
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Spread each triangle of dough with mustard, top with ham, and sprinkle with cheese; roll up jelly-roll fashion and make into crescent shapes following package directions.
Arrange on an un-greased baking sheet and bake 15-20 minutes... - 22.6928
Ham And Cheese In Puff Pastry - Super Bowl
Lynn demonstrates how to make Ham and Cheese in Puff Pastry. This would be a great lunch time treat or you could cut them in small square to serve as appetizers. You could take these to a Super Bowl party or any other get together you need to have an... - 0