Vegetable Ham Casserole
- » Ham Cauliflower Casserole
Ham Cauliflower Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ham cauliflower casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ham cauliflower casserole recipes.
Cauliflower Ham Bake
Break cauliflower into flowerets (should have about 5 cups); cook in boiling salted water till tender, about 10 minutes.
Drain thoroughly; set aside.
In saucepan melt the 2 tablespoons butter or margarine.
Stir in flour; add milk all at once.
Cook and stir... - 40.8328
Cauliflower And Ham Chowder
1. In a mixing bowl, place the light cream or milk, flour, and mustard.
2. Stir them together to mix well. Keep aside.
3. In a large microwaveable casserole, place the cauliflower, water, onion, and bouillon granules.
4. Cover the... - 45.7672
Cauliflower And Ham Chowder
1) In a 1 1/2-quart casserole add cauliflower, water, onion, and bouillon granules.
2) Cook covered on 100% power (high) for 6 to 8 minutes stirring once.
3) Combine light cream or milk, flour, and mustard.
4) Add cream mixture and ham into the... - 41.9551
Simple Cauliflower Soup
I personally feel Cauliflower Soup is very nourishing. Nor a degree less neither a degree more the mixture of cauliflower, onion, carrot, tomatoes, and sour cream, with the dash of pepper along with ham gives a divine taste. Cauliflower soup is famous... - 46.8312
Main Dish Cauliflower
1)In a saucepan, add cauliflower in salted water and cook until jut tender. Drain.
2)Take a 2-quart casserole and put the cauliflower.
3)In a small saucepan, heat butter and add flour stir for 30 seconds.
4)Add milk slowly and stir constantly. Cook... - 46.0576
Microwave 5 minutes, 30 seconds on high in covered casserole.
Blend salad oil, vinegar, salt and pepper in a cup to make French dressing.
Separate cauliflower into small branches.
Toss with French dressing.
Arrange ham on a serving plate... - 28.7762
Stuffed Peppers For Two
1.Take the cauliflower, discard its leaves and cut into small florets and then wash them all.
2.Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
3.In a pan of salted water, put cauliflower and let it cook after covering for 20 minutes.
4.Once the... - 41.9659
Layered Ham Dinner
Heat oven to 350Â°.
Rinse beans with small amount of running cold water to separate and remove ice crystals; drain.
Place beans in ungreased 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Mix soup, mayonnaise and mustard; spoon half the mixture on beans.
Top with ham and spoon... - 35.7202
Crowd Pleaser Casserole
Cook broccoli and cauliflower in slightly salted water.
Cook slightly underdone.
Drain; set aside.
Melt 4 tablespoons butter in a 1 -quart sauce-pan; add flour; blend well.
Add milk, stirring constantly, until thickened.
Add Cheddar, Parmesan, and salt.
Stir... - 44.5852
Versatile Fresh Vegetables And Cheese
1) In a suitable microwave-safe casserole, mix all the ingredients together, except cheese.
2) Cover the casserole and microwave on High for about 3 minutes, until the vegetables are just tender.
3) Sprinkle the vegetable mixture evenly with the... - 38.1437
Melt butter in heavy frying pan, add sugar and orange juice, let simmer until sugar is dissolved.
Add beets and stir around in pan until coated.
Keep heat on low and let beets cook until sauce becomes a thick syrup and beets take on a glazed appearance; serve... - 30.6806