Apple Ham Salad
- » Ham And Apple Salad With Vegetables
Ham And Apple Salad With Vegetables Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ham and apple salad with vegetables recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ham and apple salad with vegetables recipes.
Apple And Ham Salad
Combine all ingredients except lettuce and parsley; toss lightly. - 24.7514
Apple Ham Salad
apple and ham salad is a mixed salad prepared with fruit, meat and vegetable. Made with added celery and crumbled blue cheese, the ham and apple salad is savory and delicious with a mayo or salad dressing with a hint o lemon juice to taste. served as a side,... - 32.012
Apple White Cheddar And Ham Salad
1. Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl.
2. Combine apple juice and next 4 ingredients in a small bowl; stir with a whisk. Pour over lettuce mixture; toss well to coat. Spoon salad mixture onto 4 individual salad plates. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons cheese... - 33.5727
Cook potatoes in their jackets in boiling, salted water until tender.
When cool, peel and cut into thin slices.
Place in a large salad bowl.
Add onion, diced apples, ham, veal or chicken, tongue, herring, and capers.
Pour French Dressing over all (start with... - 41.9717
Rice And Ham Salad
Place the rice, salt and enough water just to cover the rice in a medium sized saucepan.
Set the pan over high heat and bring the water to the boil.
Reduce the heat to very low, cover the pan and simmer for 15 minutes, or until all the water has been absorbed... - 40.4996
Ham Apple Burgers
In saucepan cook ham, celery, and onion in margarine or butter till vegetables are tender but not brown, 6 to 8 minutes.
Stir chopped apple, sour cream, salad dressing or mayonnaise, and horseradish into ham mixture; heat through over low heat.
Spoon the hot... - 34.1917
Cut the ham into thin strips.
Saute the almond slivers in the butter, stirring constantly.
Add the sherry and immediately pour over the ham.
Peel the kohlrabi and carrots; peel and core the apple.
Cut all vegetables and fruit into slices and then... - 40.404
Cooked Vegetable Salad
Cooked Vegetable Salad is highly on the nutritious edge. Cooked Vegetable Salad is a really tasty and interesting idea. Book mark it! - 32.8454
Double Bonanza Ham Salad Sandwich
Warm up to sunnier days with a delectable salad sandwich. Light, nice and flavorful, Betty's whomps up a ham salad sandwich that is sure to tickle all taste buds. A great lunchtime salad, this delicious, easy and super healthy sandwich makes for a fast,... - 96.108
Refreshing Fruit Salad
In a small bowl, mix dressing ingredients.
In a glass bowl, arrange a bed of spinach and lettuce.
Nestle fruit and ham on top.
When ready to serve only, pour raspberry dressing over salad. - 33.734
Fresh Fruit Salad With Poppy Seed Dressing
1.In a bowl, mix apple, raisins, ham, cheese, mayonnaise and lemon juice.
2.Take 6 toast slices and top them with 1/2 cup of apple mixture.
3.Cover the toast with lettuce leave and then by another slice.
4.Cut the sandwich in two halves and... - 40.1114
1) Put the chilled ham on large platter.
2) Using a fork notch the cucumber skin and then cut in ¼ inch slices. Cut the slices in half.
3) Place these cubes on the edges of the platter, overlapping on each other. Make two rows.
4) Place a bundle of 3... - 46.0126
Sweet Potato Salad
Peel potatoes; cut into bite sized pieces.
Boil until tender in salt water.
Drain; add remain ing ingredients.
Chill or serve immediately. - 33.1826
This Rainbow Salad tastes too good ! Try this delicious fruit and vegetable accompaniment with spiced yogurt dressing for your next meal. Your suggestions for this Rainbow Salad are welcome ! - 36.7954
Decorated Chilled Ham
Place a chilled canned ham on large platter.
For cucumber slice trim, run tines of a fork down on unpared cucumber, notching the skin all around.
Cut cucumber in 1/4 inch slices, then cut slices in half.
Stand these half circles on edge, overlapping them, to... - 28.5892
Cheesy Macaroni, Ham And Veggie Bake
1. In a pan with salted boiling water, cook the macaroni for 5 minutes.
2. Slice leek. Cut the ham into ¾ inch strips.
3. Cut the cauliflower and broccoli into small florets of the same size and cook both
4. In a saucepan of boiling water,... - 46.3723
Herring And Beet Salad
Chop the herring fillets.
Dice the pickles.
Peel and chop the onions.
Peel, core and chop the apples.
Chop the hard-cooked egg.
Mix together all these ingredients with the ham and beets and place in a salad bowl.
Mix the mayonnaise, cream, pepper and sugar... - 44.2449
1. Place the potatoes, sweetcorn, peppers, mushrooms, celery, ham, cheese, radishes and apples in a large bowl.
2. Mix together the mustard, vinegar, oil, salt and pepper, and pour over the salad. Toss well together.
3. Scatter the hazelnuts over the top. - 36.2232
Salade doloise is popular with my family, its sure to be so with your family too. It is a french cuisine delicacy. Get all set to serve salade doloise as a side dish today. If you don't want to be a big sinner, don't simply read this recipe, try it as well. - 48.9893
Picnic Potato Salad
1. While the potatoes cook, in an 8-inch skillet, cook the bacon over moderately high heat for 5 minutes or until crisp. Using a slotted spoon, transfer to paper towels to dram, then crumble.
2. Measure 2 teaspoons of the bacon drippings into a small bowl;... - 31.7469
Endives With Cucumber Mayonnaise
Place cucumber in food processor and puree.
Add mayonnaise, paprika, Tabasco sauce, lemon juice, salt and pepper; blend 30 seconds.
Arrange endives, apple and ham in large salad bowl.
Add cucumber mayonnaise to taste, mix well. - 36.505
Fruity Cole Slaw
This Fruity Coleslaw is superly delicious ! Try this delicious green vegetables and mixed fruit salad with mayonnaise for your next meal as an accompaniment to BBQ ham or pork. Your suggestions for this Fruity Coleslaw are welcome ! - 34.6501
Combine meat,and vegetables, season, and chill in refrigerator.
Combine French dressing with mayonnaise and toss oyer salad just .before serving.
Serve on lettuce, garnished with pickle slices - 26.7745
Tossed Luncheon Salad
Combine meats, pickle, apple, and vegetables, except lettuce.
Blend together dressing ingredients.
Pour over meat and vegetables; toss lightly. - 28.3595