- » Ham
Enjoy our collection of ham recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ham recipes.
Italian Peas & Ham Pasta
Why not prepare an Italian style pea and ham pasta for a filling weekend lunch or simply for dinner. Here is an excellent video with a wonderful tricolored tagliatelle pasta that will have you craving more. Have a look at the video and enjoy your weekend... - 143.954
Ham Turkey Spinach Tortilla Wraps
Wraps are healthy and a favorite with all. Check out this video that shares an amazing spinach wrap with fresh spinach, cucumbers and bell peppers along with ham and turkey. Make these wholesome and delicious wraps for your family and amaze them with this... - 143.008
Roast Ham With Apple Curry Glaze
Twist your roast recipes with ideas from this video recipe of Roast Ham with Apple Curry Glaze. This recipe will open new avenues for your meat cooking. You and your family will be amazed with the sweet and spicy flavors of the glaze. It compliments the ham... - 142.613
Spiced Ham With Orange Glaze
Some people eat with nose!! They love to eat food with amazing aromas. This is what this recipe says. In this video, hams are being cooked with nice spiced orange glaze perfect. Nicely roasted ham which you can serve with a number of dishes and make lot of... - 137.12
Slow Cooked Holiday Ham
Holidays usually have something or the other cooking on your stove that needs your constant attention. This Holiday Ham is one thing that you can throw into the Crockpot and forget about for the next 8 hours. Besides, it is also tender and juicy. Lot of tangy... - 130.435
Simple Ham With Glaze
This is an amazing dish. The Chef shows how to make Ham with Glaze in the video. The glaze is easy to make and gives a good flavor to the .dish - 127.489
Home Baked Fresh Ham
Are you still eating that store bought glazed ham? Come on! Take a look at this fabulous homebaked fresh ham. It is the real stuff and it doesn't even take any extra effort apart from sticking it in the oven. Of course, it will get as good as you want it to... - 120.744
Country Style Barbecue Ham
Watch this super simple recipe to prepare a country style barbecue ham. Look at this excellent video and gear up to impress your guests with this wonderfully glazed classic country style meal . The video is great to see, systematically presented and surely a... - 116.902
Escalope With Ham And Sage
Veal escalop with sage and Parma ham are gourmet meal that can easily be made at home! Make this easy dish by watching this video! Be amazed at trying this dish in your kitchen! - 116.354
Honey Baked Ham Like Honeybaked Ham
Honey Baked Ham is a delicious addition to your holiday meal. Honey Baked Hams from places like Honeybaked Hams are very expensive. Yes, they are very tasty, but you can make one for about 1/3 of the price if you catch your ham on sale. What is amazing about... - 115.373
Low-fat Country Style Strata
Rare is the meal that's delicious for breakfast, lunch, AND dinner; Rarer still is the delicious any time meal that's also healthy! Here is a country strata, the low-calorie way! Chef Binks shows you a super easy, low-fat strata recipe that’s a snap to make... - 115.165
Smoked Honey Glazed Ham
Smoked ham never looked so appealing. Watch this exciting video that makes an irresistible ham with a gorgeous honey glaze. This video is presented so nicely that you would surely be tempted to smoke this magnificent honey glazed ham for a perfect holiday... - 115.004
Ham And Potato Casserole
Those of you who like eating Casseroles will surely like this one. The Chef shows how to make Ham And Potato Casserole in a slow cooker. This is really delicious and I'm sure your family will like it. - 114.903
French Canadian Yellow Split Pea Soup
Cool weather means you need a hearty filling soup from Canada's north country... and this French Canadian Yellow Split Pea Soup hits the spot. - 112.804
Outdoor Cast Iron Easy Bake Ham With Fruits
Ham is a versatile meat that is easy to cook and gel with most seasonings and vegetables or fruits. Here is a recipe to bake ham with fruits and sweetness in a simple and easy way. Sweet meat true to its name! - 112.669
Croque Monsieur Bake
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (or 180C) twice. Once for toasting the bread slices and next for baking the croque monsieur at 350 degrees.
2. In a large baking sheet, place the bread slices in layers and bake it in the center rack of a... - 111.427
Chef Dave's "ham & Cheese" Appetizer
This is a sweet and savory appetizer. The seared Prosciutto di Parma and Mozzarella wraps play beautifully against the caramel covered pepper fennel salad! - 111.235
How To Cook A Ham
For this New Year, Dave is showing his father’s Baked ham recipe for his fans. According to him, this is the most flavorful baked ham that one can make. The mustard sauce, brown sugar and cloves pierced into the ham is enough to make everyone drool. And he... - 108.977
Honey Baked Ham - Copykat.com
If you are not finding the perfect ham recipe, you can check this video. In this video, the chef has given a unique flavour to the ham by adding granulated sugar to it. Do try this out. - 108.459
Baked Ham And Egg Cups
In this video, two cute chefs are cooking Baked Ham and Egg Cups. There are many reasons why everyone should watch this video, if two little girls can prepare a breakfast why can’t the elders. And cooking is not always a serious job, it’s fun to do and... - 107.218
Devils On Horseback With A Twist
Actually these are Devils on Horseback with an Italian “twist.” Watch Victoria Paikin make the summer version of the classic using Parma ham or prosciutto instead of bacon stuffed with a sweet, creamy prune and cream cheese filling. These are not grilled,... - 106.755
Holiday Ham Roast
Make your holiday meal real special with this light smoked grill Baked Ham. Your momma is going to love ya for this one! And, it's easy to do as shown by the BBQ Pit Boys in this video. Enjoy! - 106.663
Ham Cheese And Tomato Omelet
What better way to start your Easter morning than with this Ham Cheese and Tomato Omelet! Have a look at this video for the details of this gourmet omelet. We guarantee that you are going to enjoy! - 106.545
Country Ham Slices
1. In an aluminium foil pan, add water, coca cola and place the ham slices into the liquid until completely immersed.
2. Cover the aluminium pan tightly with a sheet of foil.
3. Place this covered aluminium pan on a hot grill or in an oven or a stove.... - 106.054
Ham And Cheese Sandwich
If you love sandwich and want to make it a regular choice of breakfast, then you should add some variation to it. A sandwich with ham and cheese is a filling and delicious way to energize you for the day. Watch the video and follow the easy steps. You might... - 105.748
Best Deviled Ham
You are bound to end up with lots of leftover ham after your Christmas dinner. Here's a way to make deviled Ham that's a million times better than what's in those little cans they sell in the stores. - 105.552
Ham And Cheese Breakfast Bake
Kids love to be in kitchen and there are many ways by which we can encourage them too. Watch this video of two kids cooking where they make a cheesy bake of ham, bread and eggs. Quick and delicious, this recipe is great for breakfast… - 105.394
Split Pea And Ham Soup
Make a soup that will warm your heart and delight your guests. Works well as an appetizer or a main dish. - 104.993
Easter Special Baked Ham
Baking ham for Easter and would like to make it truly special? Then this simple dish will surely delight you. Betty teaches you to make a delectably make-ahead baked ham recipe served with sweet and savory glaze. Ideal for feeding a crowd, this dish also... - 102.865
Green Beans And Ham
Looking for some one dish meal ideas….Try green beans and ham. It is a simple dish made of green beans, onion, red potatoes and ham. Flavored with seasoning, the dish pairs well with corn bread and can be relished as it is. - 100.243
Ham And Gruyere Omelet
Chef Keith Snow creates a delicious breakfast omelet with ham & gruyere cheese. - 100.141
Pineapple Peach Glazed Ham For The Holidays
Just in time for the holidays, Jasmine teaches a fantastic recipe to impress your family and friends. This Pineapple Peach Glazed Ham is perfect for Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, or any occasion when you eat with your loved ones. - 99.7973
Traditionally Baked Honey Glazed Ham
If you want a major delicacy to served for Easter this is the video to watch for lasting impression on the guests! See the video on more! - 99.7001
With the holidays upon us, this week I cooked up a sweet, Southern-style Coca-Cola Ham. I try to be good these days and stay away from the soft drinks and sweet tea. Ice water suffices for a drink, but not for this recipe. It calls for 24 ounces of Coke for... - 99.5375
Holiday Special Spiral-sliced Ham With Brown Sugar Crumb Glaze
Add flair and flavor to your ham with a delicious brown sugar crumb glaze. You can pull off a delicious holiday feast with this sweet tasting holiday ham. Perfect accompaniment with ham bread, this soul-satisfying dish is a cinch to make and clean up. Stream... - 99.1846
Cassoulet In A Crock Pot
Here's another crock pot recipe that you must add to your repertoire of weekday dinners. This cassoulet is really easy, with great ingredients like smoked ham, polish sausage, navy beans and white wine. Everything is simple enough to gather to make a simple... - 96.4818
Braised Ham Hock Lentil Soup
Those looking for an easy, comforting winter soup, watch Chef John’s version of simple lentil soup braised with smoked ham hock. Its definitely more than just a lentil soup. If you’re new to soup making, this is a great one to start with since it’s... - 94.5863
A Very Simple Cedar Planked Holiday Ham
1. With a sharp knife, score ham as shown in the video.
2. Fill the cracks with honey, and top it with brown sugar.
3. Preheat smoker, and place a cedar plank on it.
4. On hot plank, place the ham and top it with remaining brown sugar,... - 93.3629
Puffy Omelet With Ham And Cheese
A perfectly made omelet is probably the best breakfast dish and the Ham and Cheese Puffy Omelet recipe shared in this video is so simple that you would want to keep making it! And with a breakfast dish this delicious, ones day will surely be made! - 86.2092
Vegan Ham Musubi - Part 2: Preparation Cont.
Got some leftover ham from last night's Thanksgiving dinner? Lucky you. Then you can cut them into slices to make some lip-smacking ham musubi. This delightful Hawaiian favorite isn't any labor-intensive ordeal. So making them shouldn't be a big ordeal. Plus,... - 79.0342
Vegan Ham Musubi - Part 1: Ingredients & Preparation
The Hawaiians love their musubi, which explains why they have so many variation of this popular snack. This video features a simple recipe of the same. Learn, enjoy and make them at your home for a yummy evening snack. - 77.6842
This time-honored classic is quite a cinch to make. Vanny shows how to make this Virginian ham at home using a slew of regular ingredients. This dish is so good that you will feel like adding it to your every holiday table. - 77.2176
Microwave Ham & Cheese Rolls
Take a look at this easy ham and cheese roll recipe which requires just 4 ingredients and with the simple instructions provided here it becomes all the more simple to put together. A great snack item for picnics or potluck and is very rich and filling. - 74.5645
This ham is great for all of your holiday celebrations thanksgiving,christmas and Easter. - 74.3793
Barbecued Bone-in Water Cured Ham
Summer in the Tornado Alley is unpredictable. The grills are all fired up, and the livin' is easy!
Join Jason from Smokey Goodness for a huge barbecued ham, Calamari, "Thunder Dawgs", Sweet Corn, and everything that a carnivore could possibly desire. It’s a... - 72.8751
Barbecued Glazed Ham And Pineapple
If you are looking for a special ham dish to place on your holiday table, try this. It’s topped with pineapple, glazed with orange marmalade and soy sauce and braised in apple-raspberry cider on the barbecue, to smoky perfection. Perfect for a festive meal! - 72.6612
Honey Glazed Ham
Nothing can impress your guest better, other then this amazing honey glazed ham. Take a look at this video to learn how to make finest quality ham cooked perfectly with honey and then topped with pineapple and cherry. Well must say the video could have had a... - 57.8264
Broccoli And Ham Casserole
Broccoli and ham casserole is a very delectable dish to enjoy ham and broccoli. This dish can be made with fresh broccoli and even leftover ham. Broccoli and ham casserole can be served for dinners. Try making broccoli and ham casserole for a relaxed meal. - 48.6808
Ham And Potato Dinner
Place potatoes in circular pattern on paper towel in oven.
Microwave at High for 10 to 14 minutes, or until tender, turning potatoes over and rearranging after half the time.
Wrap in foil.
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine remaining ingredients,... - 48.6199
It has never been so easy to whip up a delicious gourmet dish! This gorgeously delicious recipe for Ham Tetrazzini is sure to win many stomach. Give this Ham Tetrazzini a try and let your guests envy you! - 48.572
Chicory With Ham Au Gratin
Put the trivet in the pressure cooker and pour in 300 ml (1/2 pint) water.
Remove outer leaves from chicory, if necessary, and put the heads on the trivet; sprinkle lightly with salt.
Put on the lid and bring to high (15 lb) pressure.
Cook for about 5... - 47.429
Baked Ham And Eggs
In frying pan, cook onion and ham in melted butter over medium heat, stirring, until onion is tender (about 5 minutes).
Add garlic and tomatoes; cook slowly for about 10 minutes.
Add vegetables, parsley, salt, pepper, and olives.
Turn into 8 baking dishes... - 47.1913
Ham-vegetables Au Gratin
It has never been so easy to whip up a delicious gourmet dish! This gorgeously delicious recipe for Ham-Vegetables Au Gratin is sure to win many stomach. Give this Au Gratin a try and let your guests envy you! - 47.1172
Ham And Broccoli Royale
1. As per label directions cook rice and spoon into a greased refrigerator-to-oven baking dish, 13x9x2.
2. As per label directions cook the broccoli and drain well.
3. Over the rice in baking dish, place the cooked broccoli in a single layer.
4. In a... - 46.891
Hearty Ham Loaves
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. In a large bowl add the first 11 ingredients. Mix well.
3. Stir in ham and sausage. Combine together.
4. Divide the mixture and shape into two loaves.
5. Arrange in 9-in. x 5-in. x 3-in. loaf pans.
6. Bake... - 46.8321
Ham Pate En Croute
1) In a large bowl of electric mixer cream butter at high speed until fluffy.
2) Add ham and beat a little at a time.
3) Mix remaining ingredients and beat to combine well.
4) Refrigerate until the mixture is firm.
6) Remove the ends off bread.... - 46.798
Stir Fried Ham And Peanuts
1) Take a small bowl and combine sherry, soy sauce, vinegar, sugar and Oriental sesame oil in it. Set aside.
2) Prepare zucchini, leeks, garlic and ginger.
3) Mix water and cornstarch in a small cup.
4) Take a large skillet and heat... - 46.797
Ham& Cheese Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 350°
2. Line a 9-inch pie plate with a thick layer of the pastry. Trim the crust, prick the bottom and flute the edges.
3. Sprinkle half the cheese in the pastry shell and then top with the onions and half the ham... - 46.7892
Tired of trying the same recipes time and again? Out with the old and in with the new...Capon Eugene makes for a wonderful option on the menu! Though a little elaborate, this main dish will prove to be worthwhile. - 46.7049
1 In a medium bowl, thoroughly mix ham, pork, egg, oats, 1/4 cup chili sauce, onion, green pepper and 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard.
2 Press into a ring in a 10-inch pie plate.
3 Place a custard cup in the center of pie plate.
4 Shape ring so... - 46.6066
Golden Ham Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2) In a small bowl, add milk.
3) Slowly stir in vinegar or lemon juice. Let stand for a few minutes.
4) In a large mixing bowl, combine this mix along with ham, eggs, salt, pepper, cheese and noodles.
5) If... - 46.5887
Smoked Ham Hocks With Lima Beans
1. Using a damp paper towel, wipe ham hocks.
2. Wash and drain lima beans.
3. In a 6 quart Dutch oven or kettle, put together ham hocks, celery seed and water; bring the content to boiling and then reduce heat, cover and simmer for 1... - 46.5797
Broccoli Stuffed Ham
In 1 1/2-qt casserole combine broccoli, mushrooms and celery; cover.
Microwave at High 4 1/2 to 6 1/2 minutes, or until tender-crisp, stirring 1 or 2 times.
Stir in bread crumbs, cheeses, onion salt and pepper.
Spread about 1/4 cup on each ham slice.
Roll up... - 46.5663
Beer Baked Ham
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Remove top from can of ham.
3. Place in heated oven and allow the gelatin to soften.
4. Remove from oven and invert the can on a rack in a baking pan.
5. Increase oven temperature to 400 degrees F
6.... - 46.5574
Roast Fresh Ham
1) Using damp towels wipe the ham
2) Using the knife, remove the skin and the excess fat off from the ham
3) Season the ham with salt and pepper
4) In a open roasting pan, place the ham, fat side up
5) Roast in the preheated oven for 1 ½ hours at 375F... - 46.4438
Pineapple-glazed Baked Ham Loaf
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. In large bowl, beat combining milk, egg, catsup, mustard, salt and pepper until well blended.
3. Stir in bread crumbs and let it stand several minutes.
4. Mix well adding ham, pork, veal, onion and... - 46.3335
Gingered Ham And Deviled Potatoes
Slash fat edge of ham slice.
Panfry in electric skillet at 300° about 10 minutes.
Prepare potatoes according to package directions.
Stir in sour cream, mustard, salt, sugar, and green onion.
Spoon into 5 foil baking shells.
Sprinkle with paprika.
Place in... - 46.2752
Orange Honey Baked Ham
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F
2. With a sharp tipped knife, score the ham into a diamond pattern.
3. Press the cloves into the meat, studding it all over. Place in on a rack in the roasting pan.
4. Following the package directions,... - 45.9868
1.Preheat the wok.
2.Put oil in a preheated wok, so thet even the sides of the vessel are oiled.
3.Heat the oil at medium high heat for 2 minutes at 325 degrees.
4.Put onion, garlic and squash in the wok and fry until brown.
5.Put... - 45.9365
Light Ham Casserole
1) Preheat the oven at 425 degrees.
2) Take a big saucepan and boil water. Cook the potatoes in the boiling water for 10 minutes.
3) Take a nonstick Dutch oven and heat it over high heat.
4) Pour oil and sautÃ© onion along with red... - 45.9227
Ham And Lima Bake
1. In large kettle heat lima beans with water to boil, cover and cook for 2 minutes.
2. Remove from heat and let it stand for 30 minutes.
3. Reheat beans to boil and add salt, grated carrot and bacon.
4. Cover and cook for 45 minutes such that the... - 45.8881
Crisp Ham Balls
Try this version of amazingly delicious Crisp Coated Ham Balls recipe. An effortlessly prepared recipe; the Crisp Coated Ham Balls is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 45.8633
Ham Macaroni Bake
1. As per label directions cook macaroni, drain and keep hot.
2. In a medium-size frying pan while macaroni cooks, saute onion until soft in 2 tablespoons of the butter or margarine.
3. Set remaining 1 tablespoon butter or margarine aside.
4. Into the... - 45.7363
Ham And Cheese Roulade
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. Grease a 15 1/2-by-10 1/2-by-l-inch jelly-roll pan and then cover it with waxed paper. Cover the waxed paper with grease and set aside till required
3. In a medium saucepan, place the ¼ cup of butter and melt... - 45.7147
Ham Chafing Discs (hors D'oeuvre)
This Ham Chafing Discs gives your favorite ham an interestingly delicious twist. Extremely easy and simple, this recipe can be made in no time and is a best pick for party snacks! - 45.7128
Ham Potluck Supper
Cook onion and pepper in 1/4 cup butter till tender.
Stir in flour; add soup.
Stir in milk.
Cook and stir till thickened.
Fold in ham and six of the eggs.
Turn into 12x7 1/2x2-inch baking dish.
Mix bread crumbs and remaining butter.
Sprinkle around edge of... - 45.7087
Ham And Leek Gratin
1. On a large round platter, arrange leeks in circle with ends toward outside and pour over water.
2. Covering with vented plastic wrap, microwave at High for 14 to 16 minutes until tender, turning leeks over and rearranging halfway... - 45.6824
Ham Hash In Papaya
1. Preheat oven to 375 F
2. Cut the papayas in half and scoop out the seeds in the center
3. In a medium saucepan, tip in the butter and heat till melted.
4. Add the celery and the onion to the pan and sautÃ© over medium heat till the... - 45.6757
Turkey And Ham Patties
1) Roll out pastry until 1/4 inch thick. Using 2 1/2 inch diameter pastry cutter, cut out 8 patties.
2) Now using a smaller cutter, 1 1/2 inch in diameter, make a central cut in each patty being careful not to cut through to the bottom.... - 45.6079
Baked Picnic Ham
1) Preheat oven at 350°F
2) In a large heavy pan put the picnic ham. Cover completely with cold water.
3) Stir in peppercorns, cloves, and bouquet garni.
4) Boil over moderate heat. Remove scum from the surface. Cover with a lid.
5)... - 45.5846
A Hearty Ham Supper
1. Drain apricots, reserving syrup.
2. Preheat oven to 475F.
3. Place one oven rack on lowest rung in oven.
4. Lightly grease two cookie sheets and place on lowest rack in oven to heat.
5. In a large skillet, combine brown sugar,... - 45.5335
Glazed Ham And Spinach Roulade
1) Preheat oven to 350F.
2) In a large bowl mix milk, egg, catsup, mustard, salt and pepper thoroughly.
3) Add crumbs and let stand for 5 minutes.
4) Combine meats, 2 tablespoons onion and parsley well.
5) To prepare Spinach Filling,... - 45.5196
1 Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2 Lightly grease a 4-cup ring mold.
3 In a bowl, mix the first 6 ingredients.
4 Press the mixture into the prepared mold.
5 In a small bowl, mix the brown sugar and 1 teaspoon mustard.
6 Crumble... - 45.5109
Gratin Of Ham
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. Take a large, shallow flameproof dish and position the slices of ham over it in such a manner that they overlap each other.
3. Trim the mushrooms and thinly slice them.
4. Take a small skillet and... - 45.4283
Microwave Spring Ham Casserole
1. In a microwaveable bowl, boil water.
2. Add spaghetti to boiling water and cook in the microwave according to packet directions. Drain pasta and set aside.
3. In a microwaveable casserole melt butter in the microwave at HIGH for 1... - 45.3888
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a large skillet, cover and saute the ham in butter for about 10 minutes, uncover and saute for another 5 minutes.
3) Stir in the green pepper, onion, celery, mushrooms, and black olives.
4) In a large... - 45.2925
Stir the milk, oil and salt with the cheese.
Mix the flour with the baking powder and stir or knead into the cheese.
Finely dice the feta and ham.
Pluck the leaves from the fresh thyme and rub the dried thyme.
Mix with the cheese and ham and season with the... - 45.2725
Ham, Chicken And Cheese Loaf
1) In a bowl, soften the gelatin in the cold water. Then stir in the salt, pepper, onion, lemon juice and boiling water and stir until the gelatin is dissolved.
2) Stir in the mayonnaise or salad dressing, sour cream and cheese, then stir until the... - 45.2582
Ziti Ham And Mushroom Casserole
1. In a pot, boil water and blanch ziti, drain, rinse and set aside.
2. In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil, add onion, garlic and sautÃ© until soft, add mushrooms, tomatoes and simmer until sauce thickens.
3. Add ham, peas, ricotta... - 45.2553
Ham Rice Bake
1. Preheat the oven at 350°.
2. Mix ham, hot rice, and parsley.
3. In a saucepan, heat 3 tablespoons butter and cook onions in it. Blend in flour, 54 teaspoon salt, and 54 teaspoon pepper.
4. Stir in all the milk at once. Cook and stir... - 45.2465
Veal And Ham Casserole
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In the cooker, heat the butter or margarine and saute the onion until begin to colour.
3) Add the veal and ham, brown slightly and remove from the cooker.
4) Discard any excess butter or margarine from the... - 45.2465
Tropical Glazed Ham
1) First remove the rind from the ham by cutting a scallop pattern around the shank bone. Now gently peel the rind away from the fat. Use a sharp knife to separate the rind from the fat in a diamond pattern. Carefully take off the rind by... - 45.2066
Fresh Vegetable & Ham Strata
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Lightly grease a 9-inch X 13-inch baking dish
3. In a medium saucepan, bring one cup water to a boil.
4. Add asparagus and boil for 6 to 8 minutes until tender crisp or al dente.
5. Drain and refresh.... - 45.1756
Leftover Ham And Broccoli
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Grease bottom of a 2-quart oval baking dish.
3. Cook noodles following instructions on the package; drain.
4. In a medium bowl, mix together noodles and ham.
5. In a medium saucepan,... - 45.1513
Curried Ham With Rice
1. Take the pineapple chunks out of the can and keep the juice aside.
2. Put water in the juice to make it equal to a cup.
3. Take a heavy skillet, heat butter and put onion, green pepper, celery and curry powder in it.
4. Let the... - 45.1435
Ginger-glazed Baked Ham
1. Preheat oven to 325F.
2. Wipe ham with damp paper towels.
3. In large bowl, mix well combining flour, ginger, cloves and salt.
4. Gradually add 2 cups cold water, mixing well with fork.
5. On lightly floured board, mold dough around... - 45.1004
Ham Recipes By Category