- » Halloumi Bread
Halloumi Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of halloumi bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for halloumi bread recipes.
Halloumi Cheese With Bacon
Stretch the bacon rashers with the back of a knife.
Wrap one around each piece of cheese.
Secure with a cocktail stick (toothpick), if necessary.
Place in a shallow dish and drizzle with a little olive oil.
Add a good grinding of black pepper.
Barbecue for... - 36.7612
Grilled Halloumi With Peppers On Granary Toast
A wonderful way to use Halloumi the firm textured Cypriot cheese, grilled with peppers and served on a bed of toasted granary bread. This is a great recipe to have up your sleeve for the unexpected vegetarian. A delicious light, yet satisfying summer meal or... - 85.5795
Roasted Tomato Halloumi And Quinoa Salad
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degree C
2. Arrange the tomatoes on a baking tray, drizzle with 1 table spoon olive oil and season.
3. Place in the preheated oven, roast for 25 minutes.
4. In a mixing bowl, toss the onion in vinegar, 1 1/2... - 44.3376
Courgette And Halloumi Kebabs With Thyme And Lemon Marinade
1. Halve and thickly slice the courgettes
2. Cut the onion into wedges and separate.
3. On 8 pre soaked wooden skewers, thread the halloumi, tomatoes, courgettes and onions onto 8 pre-soaked skewers.
4. Place on a platter and cover with... - 46.5719
Sandwich Recipes - Litterally Grilled Cheese Sandwich
1. On grill, cook cheese and pita bread until golden brown. Flip and cook on both sides.
2. On a plate place bread and drizzle olive oil on top.
3. Place cheese and grilled vegetables on top of bread.
4. Drizzle some more olive oil on top and... - 0
Arabic Inspired Party Salad - A Party In Your Mouth!
This is a salad like looks like a party and tastes like one too! This salad is sweet, sour and spicy and is inspired by the beautiful ingredients that come from the Arabian regions like Zaatar, pickled turnips, sumac, pomegranate molasses, sumac, parsley,... - 0
Cheesy Pepper Kebabs
1. Marinate the cheese cubes in the Citrus marinade for 2 hrs or overnight.
2. Spread 1 slice of bread with the black olive paste, then sandwich with the other slice. Cut into 8 mini sandwiches. Thread cheese, sandwiches and pepper squares alternately onto... - 24.8415