- » Halibut Wine Parsley Sauce
Halibut Wine Parsley Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Halibut Wine Parsley Sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Halibut Wine Parsley Sauce recipes.
Braised Halibut In Cream And White Wine
This Braised Halibut in Cream and White Wine is one of the best Halibut dishes that I've ever tasted ! The cream and white wine sauce is simply mindblowing ! Try out the Braised Halibut in Cream and White Wine as a lunch or dinner side course and tell me what... - 42.6656
Halibut In Wine Sauce
Combine the wine, fish broth, chopped shallot, and parsley in a heavy skillet. (If fish broth is not available, substitute water.)
Heat to boiling, and then simmer 5-10 minutes, covered.
Place the halibut in the hot liquid and poach gently about 10... - 38.6882
Halibut With Rice Wine
Halibut with rice wine is an asian flavored halibut recipe served with a rice wine sauce. Grilled halibut is served with a sauce of shallots, garlic and black bean sauce with rice wine and goes excellent with rice. - 33.5448
Halibut With Mushroom And Anchovy Sauce
This halibut with mushroom and anchovy sauce is a lovely halibut recipe made with white wine and mushrooms. Flavored with anchovy paste and added lemon juice, this halibut recipe is a perfect party dish and is always appreciated! - 44.4712
Halibut In Wine
Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper.
Place fish in 10 x 6 x 1 1/2-inch baking dish.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator for 2 hours.
In 1-quart bowl, cook onion and celery in butter, covered, at HIGH for 4 to 5 minutes or till tender, stirring... - 42.3077
Halibut In Wine
Thaw frozen fish.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Place in shallow dish; add wine.
Let stand 30 minutes; turn once.
In medium skillet cook onion and celery in butter till tender.(Electric skillet 300°.)
Stir in parsley, Worcestershire, and basil.
Add fish... - 41.5315
Halibut A La Grecque
Arrange a layer of lettuce leaves on the bottom of an 8 x 12-inch (20 x 30 cm) glass dish.
Top with half the parsley, the bay leaf and onion slices.
Place the halibut on top of this herb layer.
Combine the oil, wine or vermouth, salt and cumin seeds.
Pour... - 41.5368
Poached Halibut With Beet Vinaigrette
Take a look at this impressive video that presents an awesome recipe for Poached Halibut with Beet Vinaigrette. This video is interesting and the chef shares some great tips for a perfect poached fish and a great flavorful vinaigrette. Watch this video and... - 103.943
Halibut With White Sauce
1) Season the fish fillets with white wine along with salt and pepper.
2) Allow to stand for 1 hour approximately before draining out the liquid.
3) Take a dish and butter it before putting the fish fillets in it.
4) Take a dish and melt... - 42.9465
This is grilled Halibut recipe. This recipe is just right for when you want a change and take the cooking outdoors. Heat your grill and get ready to enjoy a meal that is absolutely wonderful. - 32.9029
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Place in 12 x7 1/2 x 2-inch baking dish.
Pour 1 cup water around fish.
Cook, covered, at MEDIUM HIGH (7) for 8 minutes or till fish flakes with a fork, rearranging fish once.
Drain and place on serving dish; cover and keep warm.
In 4-cup... - 41.1903
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Place steaks in greased skillet.
Add water to cover.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer 8 to 10 minutes or till fish flakes easily with a fork.
Remove halibut to platter; keep warm.
Meanwhile, in small saucepan combine wine,... - 39.3144
Place fish portions in a shallow baking dish.
Sprinkle with water.
Cover with clear plastic wrap; vent by leaving a small area unsealed at the edge of the dish.
Micro-cook on 100% power (HIGH) for 6 to 9 minutes or till fish flakes easily when tested with a... - 36.2608
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Rinse the halibut steaks and trim them.
3) To make a court bouillon, put the fish bones in a saucepan of cold water.
4) Properly grease a shallow ovenproof dish.
5) With lemon juice, rub... - 43.4337
Baked Halibut In Cream
1. Preheat oven to moderate (350° F.).
2. Wipe the fish with a damp cloth and dredge with flour seasoned with salt and pepper. Place the fish in a buttered baking dish and dot with butter. Bake twenty minutes, basting often.
3. Sprinkle the fish with the... - 32.6652
Halibut In Yogurt
1. Grease a shallow 1 ½ quart casserole of baking dish.
2. In a 1 cup measure, empty instant chicken broth and add boiling water. Stir to dissolve.
3. Preheat the oven to 350°F
4. In a the greased baking dish place frozen halibut
5.... - 43.0768
Oriental Halibut Steaks
In 1-cup measure, mix all marinade ingredients.
Place steaks in 9-inch square baking dish with marinade.
Marinate at room temperature, for 30 minutes, turning steaks over once.
Arrange on roasting rack.
Microwave at 70%... - 45.6431
Combine 3/4 pint wine and } pint water in a saucepan big enough to contain the fish.
Peel and quarter 2 carrots and 2 onions.
Put them into the wine mixture with 2 sticks celery, 1 bay leaf, 4 sprigs parsley, 1 teaspoon salt and 6 peppercorns.
Simmer over... - 41.5215
Danish Halibut Steaks
1. Start by preheating the oven to 350° F
2. In a buttered ovenproof dish, season and place the fish and pour over the wine and half the lemon juice
3. Take the fish and cover with butter papers and paoch in oven at 350° F for... - 43.8703
Fish Filets In Almonds And Wine
In a 2-quart shallow glass baking dish, combine almonds and butter.
Microwave, uncovered, 5 minutes on high, or until butter and almonds are golden brown.
Stir in lemon juice, wine, dill and salt.
Arrange fish in butter, with thickest sections facing... - 29.9637
Fillet Of Fish In Wine
The Fillet Of Fish In Wine is an exquisite dish that I usually fro serve for a grand dinner party at home. Till date, the dish has been praised by al who ate it. So there is no way you can miss, if you follow this wonderful Fillet Of Fish In Wine recipe! - 35.0579
Baked Fish In Vegetable Sauce
Cut fish into serving-size pieces; place in a greased 10 by 15-inch baking pan and set aside.
In a wide frying pan over medium heat, melt butter.
Add onion and garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, until onion is soft.
Stir in carrots, celery, parsley,... - 41.5305
Hearty Fish Soup With Garlic Sauce
Heat the olive oil in a large soup pot.
Add the onion, celery, carrot, leeks, and garlic, and saute 5 minutes.
Add the bay leaf, parsley, water, wine, tomatoes, and the liquid from the canned clams.
Bring to a boil, lower heat, simmer uncovered 30... - 41.2754
Put vegetables, herbs and orange peel in large kettle.
Arrange selected cleaned crustaceans over vegetables and top with firm fish of choice.
Pour olive oil over and sprinkle with salt, pepper and saffron.
Add liquid, cover and bring to fast boil; quick... - 39.9812
Fish Soup Leghorn-style
Fish Soup Leghorn-Style has a fine taste. Fish Soup Leghorn-Style gets its taste from fish mixed with vegetable and flavored with white wine. Fish Soup Leghorn-Style is inspired by many food joints. - 45.1673
1) Take the halibut and remove the skin as well as the bones from it.
2) Cut into 4 pieces before sprinkling salt and pepper on it.
3) Allow it to stand for 10 minutes.
4) Sprinkle white wine on the halibut pieces.
5) Wrap each piece in... - 46.6066
1. Saute onion, green pepper, celery, carrot and garlic in the olive oil or vegetable oil until soft in a kettle or Dutch oven.
2. Stir in tomatoes, tomato sauce, basil, bay leaf, salt and pepper; bring to boiling, then reduce heat; cover; simmer for 2 hours.... - 33.7027
Cioppino With Bread
1 In a kettle or a Dutch oven add olive oil and saute onion, green pepper, celery, carrot and garlic until soft.
2 Stir in tomatoes, tomato sauce, basil, bay leaf, salt and pepper; heat to boiling.Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 2 hours. Discard the... - 44.1757
Tuscan Seafood Stew
Cut tails from each lobster; cut in halves lengthwise.
Cut large claws from body.
Remove and discard antennae and split body sections lengthwise, removing and discarding stomachs and intestines.
In a large saucepot heat olive oil until... - 42.0599
Cioppino is an amazingly delicious recipe. Try this tempting and alluring Cioppino; I am sure you will always want to have it in your coming parties! - 36.752
1. Start by cutting the halibut into 2.5-€”4-cm/1-1 1/2-inch cubes
2. To prepare the marinade, take a pan, and in it saute the onion and garlic in oil, then add the remaining ingredeints
3. In the marinade, place the halibut along... - 42.507
Fillet Of Sole Marguery A La Diamond Jim
Fillet Of Sole Marguery A La Diamond Jim is a fish and seafood recipe. Prepared in fish stock and topped with oyster and shirmp; the fillet of sole marguery is served with a sauce of pan gravy prepared with wine and butter. - 44.7977
Party Fish Florentine
This Party Fish Florentine tastes delicious. Feast on this fish and seafood bake with irresistible seasonings for your next do. Tell me if you'd like to introduce this Party Fish Florentine to your guests next week. - 40.5473
1. Heat the oil in a heavy kettle or Dutch oven; saute garlic, basil, onion and the crushed red peppers until the onion is tender. Add wine; simmer about 5 minutes, or until liquid is somewhat reduced. Add the tomatoes, tomato paste, clam juice and the salt;... - 31.942
Mediterranean Fish Casserole
1. In a saucepan, place the cubed cod and halibut and season with flour, pour 3-4 tablespoons oil and fry the cubes
2. In the same pan, add remaining oil and saute the onions and garlic, also add the tomatoes, tomato puree, white wine, lemon juice and... - 38.8628
1. Prepare the roaster
2. In a large saucepan, heat the olive oil and fry the onion in it
3. Add the parsley, and garlic to the sauce pan and heat gently
4. Tip in the tomatoes, tomato sauce, tomato paste, bay leaf and wine and cook... - 45.2598
Fish And Shrimp Cacciatore
In medium skillet over low heat, in butter, saute garlic, parsley and onion 5 minutes or until onion is soft but not brown.
In large saucepan, heat wine; add tomato sauce, onion mixture, fish and shrimp, 1/2 cup water, salt, pepper.
Simmer, covered, 10... - 39.0811
Tomato Fish Stew
1. Fry bacon in large saucepan until limp.
2. Add vegetables, except potatoes, and cook until translucent.
3. Add tomatoes, tomato sauce, water, potatoes, and seasonings.
4. Cover and cook about 20 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
5. Cut fish into... - 38.3465
1. In a large saute pan heat the oil or butter and fry the onions, tomatoes, garlic and tomato paste.
2. Stir and allow to make a sauce.
3. Put in the celery, peppers, seasoning and beer or wine and cook for about 10 minutes.
4. Put in... - 43.7967
Mirepoix Centre Cuts
Season the inside of the fish with salt and pepper and tie if necessary in 2 or 3 places with string.
Heat margarine in a heavy Dutch oven and add vegetables, parsley and celery leaves.
Cover and braise until vegetables are tender.
Add the fish and roll in... - 34.9593