- » Halibut Marinade
Halibut Marinade Recipes
Enjoy our collection of halibut marinade recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for halibut marinade recipes.
West Coast Halibut Royale
Put fish steaks into a shallow dish.
Mix lemonjuice, salt, and paprika; pour over fish.
Marinate 1 hour, turning steaks over after first half hour.
Cook onion in butter until transparent.
Put steaks into a greased baking dish; top with onion and green pepper... - 33.3336
Grilled Lemon Herb Halibut And Creamy Citrus Rice
1. Preheat grill to medium high or 350 degree.
2. For grilled fish, in a plastic bag, combine olive oil, lemon zest, lemon juice, garlic, and dill.
3. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Put fish fillets in bag. Seal, and turn to coat well.... - 102.18
Orange Marinated Halibut
Place the halibut in a single layer in a baking dish.
In a small bowl, stir together the orange peel, orange juice, lime or lemon juice, salad dressing and mustard.
Pour over the halibut.
Cover the baking dish with plastic wrap and marinate in the... - 34.2199
Cut fish into 1-inch pieces.
In bowl combine oil, vermouth, lemon juice, salt, oregano, and garlic.
Place fish pieces in marinade.
Cover; marinate at room temperature for 1 hour.
Drain fish, reserving marinade.
Pour some boiling water over mushrooms in... - 41.1802
Halibut En Brochette
Thaw fish, if frozen; remove skin and bones.
Cut fish into 1-inch cubes.
Combine oil, lime juice, and soy sauce; pour over fish.
Let stand at room temperature 20 to 30 minutes.
Drain fish; reserve marinade.
Alternately thread fish and shrimp on four 12-inch... - 32.6209
Fish Steak Brazilian
The Fish Steak Brazilian is one of the best halibut dishes that I've ever tasted! There's something novel of the coffee gravy of the Fish Steak Brazilian! Just try out and let me know how you like it! Feel free to come up with suggestions! - 37.0743
Orange Halibut Fillets
Cut fish into 4 portions; place in shallow pan.
Mix concentrate, next 3 ingredients, 1/2 cup water, and 3/4 teaspoon salt; pour over fish.
Marinate 30 minutes; turn once.
Remove fish; reserve marinade.
Place fish on well-greased broiler pan.
Broil 3 inches... - 28.0512
Halibut Steaks Teriyaki
Thaw halibut steaks if frozen.
Place halibut steaks in plastic bag.
Combine teriyaki sauce, lemon juice, cooking oil, dry mustard, ground ginger, and garlic powder; pour over halibut steaks in bag.
Close bag securely and place bag in pan or bowl.
Marinate... - 34.2876
In a bowl combine the salad oil, vermouth, lemon juice, salt, oregano, and garlic.
Cut fish into 1-inch pieces; place in the marinade.
Cover and marinate the fish at room temperature for 1 hour.
Drain fish, reserving the marinade.
Cut the green pepper into... - 38.2455
Soy Halibut Steaks
If fish is frozen, thaw.
Arrange fish in single layer in shallow dish.
Mix remaining ingredients; pour on steaks.
Cover and refrigerate.
About 20 minutes before serving, set oven control at broil and 550Â°.
Arrange Soy Halibut Steaks on broiler rack;... - 36.6085
Soy Lemon Halibut
Rinse fish and pat dry.
Combine butter, soy sauce, lemon juice, sugar, ginger, Worcestershire, garlic, and pepper in a large heavy-duty plastic food bag or nonreactive bowl.
Add fish and seal bag (or cover bowl).
Rotate bag to distribute marinade and place in... - 43.6402
Lemon Baked Halibut
1. In a small bowl, using a spoon, mix the salsa ingredients to blend everything. Refrigerate, covered, until used.
2. In another bowl, mix lemon juice with oil, cilantro, pepper, and zest and refrigerate, covered, for 2 hours for the marinade... - 45.3363
Grilled Lemon Garlic Halibut Steaks With Pea Pods
1. Heat gas or charcoal grill
2. Brush the grill rack with canola oil.
3. In a shallow food grade bag, place the lemon juice, oil, salt, pepper and garlic. Mix well
4. Add fish to the food bag and turn several times to coat the fish
5.... - 43.4668
Place fish in a baking dish large enough to hold the fish in a single layer.
For the marinade, combine soy sauce, sake or dry sherry, sugar, mustard, gingerroot, and garlic.
Pour over fish.
Turn fish to coat it with marinade.
Cover and marinate fish in the... - 32.1652
Halibut Steaks With Cucumber And Soured Cream Sauce
Put the wine, lemon juice, dill, onion, peppercorns and 1 teaspoon salt in a shallow dish.
Add the fish steaks and marinate for 2 hours, basting occasionally.
Put the cucumber in a colander, sprinkle with salt and leave to drain for 30 minutes.
Rinse and pat... - 39.4321
Grilled Halibut Steaks With Barbecue Sauce
1)In a refrigerator dish, line the halibut steaks.
2)In a bowl, mix salad oil with lemon, mustard, salt and pepper. Pour the marinade over the halibut.
3)Cover the dish and leave the halibut steaks inside the refrigerator to marinate for 4... - 37.5621
Grilled Spiced Halibut, Pineapple And Pepper Skewers
1. Combine lemon juice, garlic, chili powder, cumin, cinnamon and cloves in large resealable plastic food storage bag; knead until blended.
2. Rinse fish and pat dry. Cut into 12 cubes about 1 to 1 1/4 inches square. Add fish to bag; press out air and seal.... - 30.4365
Baked Orange Halibut
1) Preheat broiler.
2) Chop the fish into 4 pieces.
3) Take a shallow pan and put the fish.
4) In a bowl, mix together orange juice concentrate, parsley, lemon juice, dill weed, water, and salt and pour it over fish. Let it marinate for... - 42.5378
Halibut Lemon Kebabs
1) In a large bowl, mix the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, oregano and pepper together. Toss the halibut chunks and shrimp in the marinade to coat, then refrigerate covered for 1 hour.
2) Preheat the broiler or prepare a grill with medium-hot... - 41.9757
California Style Marinated Halibut
1. In large glass or stainless-steel bowl, combine all ingredients. Cover and refrigerate 2 hours, turning halibut steaks occasionally.
2. About 30 minutes before serving, preheat broiler if manufacturer directs. Place steaks on rack in broiling pan,... - 25.6517
Mirin Glazed Halibut
1. Preheat the oven to 375°. In a medium saucepan, bring the mirin and sake to a simmer. Add the marudaizu shoyu and light brown sugar and simmer over low heat for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the dried red chiles and let cool to room... - 26.1524
Sweet And Sour Halibut
1) In a baking tin, arrange a single layer of halibut steaks.
2) In a bowl, mix sherry, juices, soy sauce with sugar and little salt and pepper. ... - 44.16
In a small saucepan over medium-high heat, combine soy sauce, brown sugar, oil, flour, wine and mustard.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 3 minutes.
Allow to cool.
Rinse fish and pat dry.
Place fillets in a nonmetal pan and add marinade.
Cover and... - 38.9413
Brandy Barbecued Halibut Steaks
1. Rinse the fish and pat dry.
2. In a small bowl, combine the brandy, lemon juice, dill weed and bayleaf and stir to mix.
3. In a shallow non-metallic dish, arrange the fish steaks in a single layer.
4. Scatter the onion and lemon slices over... - 44.6538
Lemon Teriyaki Halibut Kabobs
1. Remove halibut skins and bones; cut into 1-inch (2.5 cm) cubes. Thread on 4 skewers. (If using wooden skewers, soak first in cold water for 30 minutes.) Arrange kabobs in shallow glass dish.
2. In a bowl combine teriyaki sauce, lemon zest and juice, oil... - 25.3538
Halibut Steaks With Guacamole
1. Pat fish steaks dry. Place in shallow glass or plastic dish. Mix lemon peel, lemon juice, water, soy sauce, ginger and garlic powder; pour over fish. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour, spooning marinade over fish occasionally.
2. Drain fish, reserving... - 26.7996
Skewered Halibut And Scallops
Rinse fish and scallops and pat dry.
Combine Worcestershire, soy sauce, wine, and oil in a large heavy-duty plastic food bag or nonreactive bowl.
Add seafood, mushrooms, and bell pepper and seal bag (or cover bowl).
Rotate bag to distribute marinade and place... - 35.1892
Oriental Halibut Steaks
In 1-cup measure, mix all marinade ingredients.
Place steaks in 9-inch square baking dish with marinade.
Marinate at room temperature, for 30 minutes, turning steaks over once.
Arrange on roasting rack.
Microwave at 70%... - 45.6431
Halibut Steaks With Olive Sauce
1. Place fish in shallow glass or plastic dish. Mix lemon juice, water, soy sauce, ginger, lemon peel and garlic powder; pour over fish. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour, spoon liquid over fish occasionally.
2. Arrange steaks in circle with thickest... - 30.6285
Orange-Halibut Fillets is a delicious treat you'll love to gorge on. Prepare the seafood effortlessly in minutes, and let us know your remarks after thorougly enjoying the recipe. - 36.2167
How To Marinade Fish Fillets For A Backyard Party
Whether you love the flavor or succulence of a good marinade, this one's sure to impress. Chef Bhal Dave gives you not one, not two, but three interesting marinades for salmon, halibut and tilapia. Pick your cues and favorites from the three marinades and... - 58.7083
Grilled Halibut With Garden Vegetables
Marinade: In large saucepan, combine stock, wine, lemon juice, oil, peppercorns, coriander seeds, salt, thyme, fennel seeds (if using), parsley, garlic and bay leaf; bring to boil.
Reduce heat and simmer gently for 15 minutes.
Strain and return liquid to... - 44.2469
1. In a small saucepan, bring together soy sauce, brown sugar, oil, flour, wine and mustard to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 3 minutes Allow to cool.
2. In this liquid marinate fillets for 15 minutes, brush pineapple with the marinade and place... - 38.2643
Halibut Steaks With Tangy Mustard Sauce
Arrange halibut steaks in a large, shallow baking dish.
Combine orange juice and next 5 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring well; pour over steaks.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 1 hour, turning once.
Remove steaks from marinade, reserving... - 41.5126
Halibut With Mango Sauce
Place halibut steaks in a shallow dish.
Combine lemon juice, 1 tablespoon garlic, and olive oil; pour over steaks.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 1 hour, turning occasionally.
Combine mango, sweet red pepper, green onions, brown sugar, and 1/2 teaspoon... - 39.4592
Halibut Italian Style
1) Dredge the fish with salt and place it in a broiler pan.
2) In a bowl, mix together bouillon, vinegar, parsley, garlic and oregano.
3) Gently stream the bouillon mixture on top of the fish.
4) Cover the pan and place it in refrigerator for 2 hours,... - 41.1279
Grilled Halibut With Cheese
1. Trim the fish steaks.
2. In a shallow dish, place the fish steaks.
3. Pre-heat the grill.
4. Mix all the ingredients to make the marinade and add over the fish. Let it stay for a minute and keep turning the fish at regular interval.... - 42.5711
Prawn, Scallop And Halibut Souvlakia
Skewer the seafood alternating with the halibut, place skewers in a shallow baking pan.
Blend the oil with the lemon juice, garlic and seasonings.
Pour over the seafood and marinate 4-6 hours.
Broil the kebabs for 10 minutes over medium heat, turning and... - 35.922
Grilled Halibut Steaks With Barbecue Sauce
1) Keep frozen halibut to thaw at room temperature.
2) Arrange the steaks in a refrigerator dish.
3) In a bowl, mix all the remaining ingredients and add over the steaks.
4) Cover the dish and allow to marinate for about 4 hours.
5) Place on a... - 37.9633
Halibut With Curry Sauce
Pat fillets dry with absorbent paper.
Marinate for 30 minutes in lime juice.
Melt butter in large heavy skil- let; add onion and garlic.
Saute until golden brown.
Mix flour, curry powder, mustard, thyme, marjoram, salt and white pepper.
Cut rind into thin... - 45.5109