- » Halibut Cucumber
Halibut Cucumber Recipes
Enjoy our collection of halibut cucumber recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for halibut cucumber recipes.
Poached Halibut With Fennel Cucumber Mint Salad
1. Cut off the fennel and slice it in half and remove the hard root end. Using a mandolin, slice the fennel to a 1/16″. Repeat with the cucumber.
2. Add the sliced fennel, cucumber and mint in a large bowl.
3. Drizzle with olive oil to coat... - 107.817
Halibut Steaks With Cucumber And Soured Cream Sauce
Put the wine, lemon juice, dill, onion, peppercorns and 1 teaspoon salt in a shallow dish.
Add the fish steaks and marinate for 2 hours, basting occasionally.
Put the cucumber in a colander, sprinkle with salt and leave to drain for 30 minutes.
Rinse and pat... - 41.4297
Dill Halibut & Cucumber Salad
Simmer fish in water to cover until done, 10 to 15 minutes.
Remove bones and skin.
Cut into small chunks; set aside.
Mix onion with 1 tablespoon water; let stand 10 minutes to soften.
Combine softened onion, dill seed, salt, white pepper, sour cream and... - 34.4297
You May Also Like!
Halibut Stew With Cucumbers
Halibut Stew With Cucumbers is a lovely fish preparation that is both filling and yummy. I served this for an informal get together for dinner and everyone loved it. Try the Halibut Stew With Cucumbers at home and you will understand why! - 29.5507
Charcoaled Halibut Steaks
Use 5 or 6 fresh or frozen halibut steaks.
Thaw frozen steaks.
Combine 1/4 cup melted butter or margarine, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Place fish on greased grill or in well-greased wire broiler basket.
Brush with butter.
Grill over medium-hot... - 32.0827
Flake halibut in large pieces.
Marinate in French dressing and chill.
Mix the fish, cucumber, salt, pepper, and onion with sour cream. - 31.5703
Charcoaled Halibut Steaks
Blend shredded cucumber with sour cream, mayonnaise or salad dressing, chives, lemon juice, the 1/4 teaspoon salt, and the dash pepper.
Mix well and chill sauce.
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Cut into 6 portions.
Place in well-greased wire grill basket.
In saucepan... - 44.1245
Combine all ingredients, serve on romaine topped with Cooked Salad Dressing (see p. 54) and garnished with the sliced olives. - 26.4006
Broiled Paprika Halibut
1. Place the halibut steaks in a single layer on buttered broiler pan; brush with about half the melted butter or margarine; sprinkle with paprika, salt and pepper.
2. Broil, about 6 inches from heat, for 8 to 10 minutes; turn; brush with remaining butter or... - 28.7606
Halibut With Confetti Sauce
Preheat oven to 350°.
Place halibut in baking dish and season with lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
In bowl, toss together scallions, carrots, parsley, and dill and spoon over fish.
Cover and bake 20 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork.
Garnish with... - 33.9985
Poached Halibut With Tomato Yogurt
In a large skillet, combine the water, bay leaves, onion powder and pepper.
Cover and bring to a boil, then carefully add the halibut.
Reduce the heat, cover and gently simmer for 8 to 12 minutes or until the fish flakes easily when tested with a fork and is... - 34.4371
Halibut With Zahtar And Mint Couscous
1. In a blender or food processor, combine dried cherries, oregano, cumin, paprika, oil, and lemon juice. Whirl until pureed, scraping container sides as necessary. Add salt to taste.
2. In a 1 1/2- to 2-quart pan, combine couscous and broth. Bring to a boil... - 37.1192
South Beach Halibut With Jade Sauce
1. Salsa: Finely dice kiwifruit and papaya. Combine in medium bowl with cucumber, onion, cilantro, vinegar, salt, and pepper flakes. Toss all together. Set aside.
2. Halibut: In medium skillet bring chicken broth to boil over medium heat. Add halibut. Lower... - 37.6756
Halibut Cucumber Recipes By Category