- » Halibut Casserole
Halibut Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of halibut casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for halibut casserole recipes.
Savory Halibut Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Grease a 12x8x2 inch baking dish.
3. Cut fish in each package into four pieces.
4. In a medium skillet, heat butter and sautÃ© onion, green pepper and celery for about 5 minutes until... - 48.052
Casserole Of Halibut
1) Skin the halibut and keep aside.
2) Preheat oven to 325 degree.
3) Take an ovenproof casserole, and cook the halibut for 15 minutes in the preheated oven.
4) Remove the halibut from the oven and sprinkle finely chopped onion over... - 45.1262
Halibut Casserole Espagnol
Saute onion, green pepper, and celery in oil until soft but not brown.
Add tomato soup and the can of water.
Then add salt, curry powder, Worcestershire, lemon juice, tarragon vinegar, black pepper, sweet basil or oregano, marjoram, chili tepine; let... - 42.3733
Place halibut in greased 2-quart casserole; sprinkle with onion and Worcestershire sauce.
Melt butter in saucepan; blend in flour and seasonings.
Add milk gradually.
Cook, stirring constantly, until thickened and smooth.
Pour sauce over halibut; top with... - 38.2563
Casserole Of Halibut With Almonds
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a saute pan, heat the butter and saute the almonds till the start to color. Add in the vinegar, mustard, olives and 1 tablespoon of water. Stir well for some minutes.
3) In a shallow... - 33.2373
You May Also Like!
Olive Caper Halibut
Today I am going to show how to make a roasted Halibut with a sauce of green olives and capers. It is really simple and delicious. - 105.843
Baked Lemon Halibut
Cut halibut steak into serving pieces.
Salt and pepper both sides.
Combine the remaining ingredients.
Place in shallow casserole dish and sprinkle with leftover lemon mixture.
Bake 25-30 minutes at 350Â°F or until fish flakes easily with a fork... - 32.484
Flake the halibut.
Heat the oil in a saucepan; saute the onions and green pepper 10 minutes.
Blend in the flour, salt, pepper and mustard.
Gradually add the milk, stirring steadily to the boiling point, then cook over low heat 5 minutes.
Remove from heat and... - 42.8981
Herbed Halibut Bake
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Melt butter in large casserole.
Arrange halibut in casserole.
Drain mush- rooms; reserve liquid.
Combine sour cream, flour, mushrooms, 3 tablespoons reserved mushroom liq- uid, salt, pepper, savory and tarragon; mix well.
Spoon... - 40.3024
Mix in a bowl the green pepper, onion, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco, lemon juice, butter, and crumbs.
Season the top of the steaks and spread with half the crumb mixture.
Lay in a shallow greased casserole, crumbed side down.
Season the... - 42.8446
Marinated Halibut Steaks
In 2-quart casserole, combine all ingredients, except halibut.
Microwave at High for 5 1/2 to 6 1/2 minutes, or until vegetables are tender-crisp, stirring after half the time.
Add halibut steaks, turning to coat with marin - 36.0077
Planked Halibut Dinner
1. Put halibut steaks into a large glass baking dish.
2. Melt butter in a small glass dish in microwave oven (about 30 seconds at HIGH). Mix in olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, garlic and dry seasonings. Drizzle over halibut. Cover with waxed paper. Cook in... - 42.5302
Halibut With Tomato Sauce
Place halibut steak[s] in 10-oz shallow casserole [20-oz shallow casserole].
Mix lemon juice, water and garlic powder; pour over halibut.
Cover and refrigerate, spooning liquid over halibut occasionally, at least 1 hour; drain.
Mix remaining ingredients;... - 38.1761
Halibut With Dill And Tomatoes
Place the halibut in one layer in the bottom of a shallow 8 X 8-inch ovenproof casserole coated with no-stick spray.
Arrange the tomatotes over the halibut.
Separate the onion slices into rings and arrange over the tomatoes.
Sprinkle with the dill.
Drizzle... - 32.402
Classic Creole Halibut
1) In greased 2-quart utility dish, arrange the halibut and keep aside.
2) In 1-quart casserole, mix the onion, green pepper, celery, garlic and butter together.
3) Cook in the microwave for 3 to 4 minutes until green pepper and celery are tender,... - 40.6274