- » Half Sheet Cake
Half Sheet Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of half sheet cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for half sheet cake recipes.
Mix dry ingredients together in bowl.
Cut in margarine until it looks like coarse meal.
Add milk and egg yolks and mix until barely blended.
Divide dough in half and put 1/2 in the bottom of 12 x 16 inch pan.
Using a rolling pin or smooth cup, push the dough... - 35.0251
Cinnamon Sheet Cake
Roll the remaining dough into a rectangle 1 inch larger than the pan.
Fold in half and then in fourths.
Carefully lay it on top of the pie in one corner.
Unfold so that is covers the filling and pan.
Pinch the top and bottom crusts together and flute the... - 33.4234
1. Line a 2-quart glass baking dish with 2 layers of paper towels cut to fit. Set aside.
2. Prepare cake mix as directed on the package.
3. Pour batter into the lined dish. Tap the bottom of dish to remove large air bubbles. Cover with a paper towel. Cook in... - 20.6652
Almond Coffee Cake
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In covered blender or food processor blend almonds until ground.
In large bowl, cream together sugar, butter, and vanilla.
Add 3 eggs; mix well.
Stir in almonds.
Combine flour and baking powder; gradually add to almond mixture,... - 42.3128
Basic Cake Mix Cookies
Empty half of cake mix into bowl and add remaining ingredients.
Add balance of cake mix and beat until smooth.
Blend in optional ingredients.
Drop by tea-spoonfuls on greased cookie sheets.
Bake for 10 to 12 minutes at 3 75 Â° F. - 29.5058
Fruit Cake Drops
1. Sift flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon onto wax paper.
2. Beat butter or margarine with sugar until fluffy in medium-size bowl with electric mixer at high speed; beat in egg and brandy.
3. Stir in flour mixture, half at a time, . blending well to make... - 37.7655
Chocolate Cherry Direidel Cake
Chocolate Cherry Direidel Cake is a unique and delicious cake that is perfect for your dinner parties. Surprise your guests with this exquisite dish. I am sure they will love the Chocolate Cherry Direidel Cake. - 45.8434
Authentic Strawberry Shortcake
Strawberry Shortcake is a delicious treat you'll love to gorge on. Prepare the recipe effortlessly, and let us know your remarks after thorougly enjoying the recipe. - 46.8582
Classic Strawberry Shortcake
Sift the dry ingredients for the shortcake together into a large bowl.
Cut the butter into the dry ingredients with a pastry blender.
Stir the cream in with a fork, pressing the mixture together lightly to form a ball.
The amount of cream varies; use only... - 49.2513
Prince Regent Cake
Grease and flour baking sheets.
Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
To make cake, put egg yolks, half the sugar and salt into a medium bowl.
Beat until pale and creamy, 5 to 10 minutes with an electric mixer.
Beat egg whites until stiff; beat in remaining... - 46.2298
Chocolate Tube Cake
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
Butter 2 cookie sheets and cover each with sheet of buttered waxed paper.
Place chocolate, coffee and liqueur in stainless steel bowl (or double-boiler) and place over saucepan half-filled with boiling water.
Allow chocolate... - 41.0148
Cupid's Coffee Cake
1 Combine 1 1/2 cups flour, sugar, salt, and yeast. Heat milk and butter to hot (120°-130°F).
2 Add egg and milk mixture to flour mixture. Mix thoroughly.
3 Add enough remaining flour to form a soft dough. Knead on lightly floured surface until... - 42.9184
Individual Molten Chocolate Lava Cakes
Heat oven to 400 degrees.
Place butter and chocolate in microwave-safe bowl to melt on high for 1 minute.
Whisk melted butter and chocolate until smooth and all melted.
Add sugar and whisk until smooth.
Add eggs and whisk until smooth.
Add flour and whisk... - 35.5502
Apricot Date Coffee Cakes
In large bowl, combine milk and yeast; stir to dissolve yeast.
Stir in next 5 ingredients and 2 cups flour; beat until smooth.
Stir in enough remaining flour to make dough easy to handle.
Turn out onto lightly floured surface.
Knead 10 minutes or until dough... - 47.0447
Anytime Strawberry Shortcake
Mix shortcake dough.
Roll about 1/3-inch thick and cut out with biscuit cutter of desired size.
If crusty shortcakes are desired, lay biscuits all out on baking sheet; if less crusty ones are preferred, transfer half of them to baking sheet, brush with melted... - 39.3161
Cream Filled Strawberry Shortcake
Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
Lightly grease two baking sheets with butter.
Sift the flour, baking powder and salt into a mixing bowl.
Cut in the butter then work it into the flour with your fingertips.
Mix in the sugar.
Make a well in the center.
Mix... - 46.0047
Strawberry Shortcake With Cream Cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 160 to 180 degree C.
2. Grease a baking sheet with butter.
3. In a large mixing bowl, sift together flour and salt and mix in the sugar
4. Cut butter into small cubes and add to the flour
5. Using your fingertips... - 51.2335
Classic Strawberry Shortcake
1. Wash, hull and halve berries; combine with granulated sugar in a large bowl. Stir lightly, crushing a few of the berries. Let stand 30 minutes or until juices run freely.
2. Sift flour, baking powder, salt and sugar into a large bowl. Cut in shortening... - 47.5869
British Favorite Strawberry Shortcakes
Who doesn't love strawberries and these strawberry shortcake makes for a great treat? Betty whomps up her classic strawberry shortcake recipe that is a breeze to make and delightful to devour. Stream the recipe video and emulate this British summertime... - 99.3844
1)Pre-heat the oven to 425° F
2)In a bowl, add in the berries.
3)Scatter half of the superfine sugar over the berries.
4)Cover the bowl, and refrigerate until needed.
5)Take a bowl, and mix flour, baking powder, salt, lemon zest, and... - 49.4752
Peach Pear Shortcakes
1. Preheat oven to 425°F
2. Grease a baking sheet with vegetable spray.
3. To make the Skinny Shortcakes
4. In a medium-size bowl, whisk together whole wheat pastry flour, unbleached white flour, and baking powder.
5. Cut in butter... - 52.7762
Individual Strawberry Shortcakes
1. For strawberry mixture: Combine berries and sugar. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
2. Heat oven to 450°F.
3. For biscuits: Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt (if used) in bowl. Cut in CRISCO with pastry blender (or 2 knives) until all... - 45.5913
1. In a bowl, sift together the flour, soda bicarb and cream of tartar
2. Into this, rub in the butter or margarine and sugar and stir
3. Make a well in its centre and add beaten egg and milk and work into a dough not too soft
4. Shape this dough out... - 48.0945
Strawberry Short Biscuits
Spring time calls for a fresh dessert with strawberries as they ripen! This is a cake which is deliciously put together! Watch the video for more! - 121.102
Strawberry Shortcake With Filling
In large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt; with pastry blender or two knives, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
With fork, quickly stir in milk; form into ball.
On lightly floured surface, knead dough 8 to 10 times; shape... - 45.8878
Sift together flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt twice; set aside.
Line jelly-roll pan with waxed paper; grease.
Place eggs in small mixing bowl.
Beat with elec trie mixer 5 minutes or until thick and lemon-colored.
Slowly beat in sugar, tablespoon at a... - 41.4417
Almond Berry Cakes
Combine blueberries, 3/4 cup sugar, and lemon juice; cook 5 minutes.
Transfer berries to a bowl using a slotted spoon.
Combine cornstarch and water; add to blueberry liquid, and bring to a boil.
Boil 1 minute; stir in blueberries and amaretto.
Combine... - 43.3116
Easy Apple Coffee Cake
Divide bread dough in half.
Roll each half into an 8 in. (20 cm) square.
Place each square on a greased cookie sheet.
Brush with melted margarine.
Combine brown sugar replacement, flour, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a bowl.
Stir to mix.
Add grated apple and toss... - 40.8598
Try this easy to prepare version of Eccles Cakes recipe. I am sure, once you try it, you will always crave for some more! - 35.3477
Almond Macaroon-apple Cake
To Prepare Crumbs: Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Break cake into small pieces, place in a food processor with the metal blade, and pulse into crumbs.
Pour onto rimmed baking sheet.
Break macaroons into pieces, place in food processor, and pulse into crumbs.
Mix... - 41.4231
Best Of All Fruit Cake
1. Preheat oven to 275F.
2. Line a 10-inch tube pan. Lay the pan on a sheet of heavy brown paper then draw a 16 1/2-inch circle, and cut out. Set the pan in the center of circle and draw around base of pan and tube. Make sure that the pencil... - 45.0244
Rainbow Ice Cream Cake
1. Grease 2 nine-inch layer cake pans; dust with flour; tap out any excess.
2. Prepare cake mix with eggs and water, following label directions; pour into prepared pans.
3. Bake in moderate oven (350°) 30 minutes, or until centers spring back when lightly... - 39.6592
Yugoslavian Coffee Cake
Dissolve yeast in warm water in large bowl.
Stir in milk, margarine, eggs, sugar, salt and 3 cups of the flour.
Beat until smooth.
Stir in enough remaining flour to make dough easy to handle.
Turn dough onto lightly floured surface; knead until smooth and... - 43.7336
Crowned Apple Cake
Baked Crowned Apple Cake is an amazingly delicious Apple Cake that you will get hooked to in no time. When planning a dinner party, chose the Crowned Apple Cake! I am sure your guests will be bowled over! - 46.5487
Heart-shaped Coffee Cake
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water; add sour cream, sugar, butter, eggs, salt and 2 cups flour.
Beat until smooth.
Add enough remaining flour to form a soft dough.
Turn onto a floured board; knead until smooth and elastic, about 6-8 minutes.
Place... - 41.4756
Dublin Fruit Cake
Cream together butter and sugar.
Add eggs, brandy, rose water, and orange extract to creamed mixture, beating till fluffy.
Sift together flour, allspice, and salt; stir in ground almonds.
Stir flour mixture gently into creamed mixture.
Stir in whole almonds,... - 44.1836
To make cake, put honey, water and molasses in a saucepan; gradually bring to a boil.
Cool in a large bowl.
Work in flours and baking powder.
Dissolve baking soda in milk; stir into flour mixture.
Wrap dough and let stand 2 days at room temperature.
To make... - 45.1189
Chocolate Meringue Mousse Cake
Trace two 8 inch (20 cm) circles on parchment paper; invert and place on baking sheet.
Combine 1/3 cup (75 mL) of the sugar, cocoa and cornstarch; set aside.
In large bowl, beat egg whites until soft peaks form; gradually beat in remaining sugar until stiff... - 45.7525
Plymouth Bay Berry Cake
To bake Cornmeal Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. Butter a 9-inch springform pan. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of the cornmeal into the pan and tilt and shake to coat the bottom and sides; tap out any excess.
2. In a medium bowl, sift together the flour, baking... - 47.6044
To make yeast dough, stir 1 teaspoon sugar into milk and sprinkle with yeast.
Let stand 5 minutes or until frothy.
Sift flour, remaining sugar and salt into a large bowl.
Stir butter into yeast mixture.
Lightly beat in 1 egg.
Pour into flour... - 46.5123
How To Make Twinkies
In this video Barry shows you how to make Twinkies from home. Over 50 requests this Year alone have come through to see this recipe so it's a no brainer that it was eventually gonna be done. There's a small place in the UK that sell homemade ones that charge... - 0
Chocolate Butter Streusel Dessert
1. Lengthwise cut frozen Butter Streusel Coffee Cake into half to get 2 layers.
2. Over a baking sheet, place the bottom half of cake and spread sour cream on top.
3. Sprinkle about 3 tablespoons of chocolate pieces.
4. Replace the top... - 33.4816
Chocolate Refrigerator Cake
Chocolate butter filling: Melt chocolate over hot water; remove from heat and cool.
Cream butter until soft and smooth; blend in the cooled melted chocolate.
Add cream and sugar alternately, blending until smooth, and finally stir in the vanilla.
Chocolate... - 42.5685
Fruit Cake With Pecan And Cherries
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease large cookie sheet. Into large bowl, measure first 7 ingredients and 3 tablespoons orange-flavor liqueur. With mixer at low speed, beat ingredients until well blended, occasionally scraping bowl with rubber spatula. Stir in... - 35.0669
Fruit Cake Cookie Cups
In small bowl of electric mixer, beat egg until thick and lemon colored.
With mixer at high speed, slowly add the oil, then the honey and vanilla.
Combine flour, baking soda, and spices.
Stir half of flour mixture into creamed mixture.
Combine the rest with... - 42.796
Sift the flour and salt into a bowl and rub in the fat till the mixture resembles fine bread crumbs.
Stir in the sugar and egg yolks and mix to a soft dough.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Preheat the oven to 400°.
Divide the dough in half.
Roll out and use to line... - 46.4343
1. Make cake: Melt chocolate in top of a double boiler over hot water; cool to lukewarm.
2. Grease a 15x10x1-inch baking pan; line with wax paper; grease paper.
3. Beat egg whites until foamy-white and double in volume in small bowl of electric mixer at high... - 44.9261
Glazed Fruit Cake
1. Put the cake on a baking sheet. Blend the jam with the brandy and spread a little over the sides of the cake.
2. Measure the circumference of the cake with a piece of string. Dust your work surface with icing sugar and roll out three-quarters of the almond... - 33.6883
Topping: Mix and set aside until needed.
Cake Batter: Whip egg whites to soft peaks; reserve.
Beat egg yolks, coconut milk and oil together.
Blend liquids into cake mix gradually.
Fold whites gently into batter.
Pour into greased and floured 9 x 13 inch pan... - 42.2336
Mardi Gras King's Cake
Combine margarine, milk, sugar and salt in small saucepan.
Heat slowly until margarine is melted, then cook to lukewarm.
With a wire whisk in a large bowl beat 4 eggs; stir in milk mixture.
Sprinkle yeast and 1 teaspoon sugar into warm water in cup (115°F)... - 43.3842
Apricot Coffee Cake
In a large mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water.
Add warm milk, egg and butter; mix.
Add 2-1/2 cups flour, sugar and salt; beat until smooth.
Add enough remaining flour to form a soft dough.
Turn onto a floured board; knead until smooth and elastic,... - 41.173
1. Scald milk with granulated sugar, salt and 1/4 cup of the butter or margarine in a small saucepan; cool to lukewarm.
2. Sprinkle yeast and 1 teaspoon sugar into very warm water in a large bowl. ("Very warm" water should feel comfortably warm when dropped... - 38.2859
Fruit Cake Baked In Candied Grapefruit Shells
The half-shells from breakfast grapefruit may be used; choose fruit with thick skins.
Remove dividing membranes from grapefruit shells.
Cover with 3 quarts water in which the salt has been dissolved, and let stand 24 hours.
Pour off the salt water, cover with... - 34.449
Yeasted Raspberry Coffee Cake
Using my extra rich Yeasted Sweet Dough recipe, I show you a trick I learned while baking for the Washington State Jewish Historical Society's Cookbook launch. A circle of dough is rolled into a jam-raisin-cinnamon-sugar bliss-filled crescent. Yum! - 118.341
1. make the cake: Preheat the oven to 325° Butterthree 9-inch round cake pans. Line the bottoms with parchment paper; butter the paper and flour the pans. In a large bowl, whisk the flour, baking powder and salt. In a standing electric mixer fitted with a... - 36.2398
Healthy Carrot Cake
This delicious cake with grated carrots mixed with the cake batter is easy to prepare and is a healthy version of the cake of its kind, using wheat flour. - 0
Merry Christmas Present Cake
Prepare Marzipan, tinting with red food coloring; set aside.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour 13x9-inch baking pan.
Combine cake mix, water, oil, eggs, cocoa and vanilla in large bowl.
Beat with electric mixer at low speed until blended; beat at... - 44.7127
Sauteed Codfish Cakes
1. Place the cod fillets on a plate in a steamer and steam, covered, over moderate heat until opaque throughout and the edges flake easily with a fork, 6 to 8 minutes. Let cool. Flake the fish into small pieces.
2. Put the potato chunks in a small saucepan... - 40.0415
Apricot Upside Down Cake
1. Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas
2. For making the pastry, in a food processor add the flour and the chilled butter to cut into rough chunks.
3. Add the sugar and blend on the pulse setting, such that the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.... - 50.3644
1) Lightly grease a 13x9x2- inch baking pan and dust with flour.
2) In a bowl, make cake batter with cake mix, eggs and water.
3) Transfer the cake batter into the baking pan.
4) Bake in the preheated oven as per the directions mentioned on the... - 42.3275
Baked King's Cake
The kings cake is a sugar and citron cake prepared with candied citron and flavored with vanilla. Made with a batter of flour, milk, eggs, the king's cake may be frosted after baking, if desired. - 48.2394
Rhubarb Upside Down Cake
Grease sides of 9-inch (2.5 L) spring form pan; pour in butter and sprinkle with sugar.
Cut rhubarb into 2-inch (5 cm) pieces.
Arrange in tight rows in bottom of pan, starting with middle 3 rows and trimming to fit.
Chop remaining pieces coarsely; sprinkle on... - 44.2888
Chocolate Cherry Mousse Cake
1 Cut the cake in half horizontally. Reserve one half for another use.
2 For the mousse: In a small saucepan or the microwave, heat 1/2 cup of milk .
3 In a heavy-bottomed medium saucepan, combine cocoa and sugar . Gradually whisk in the hot milk... - 48.2156
Small Fruit Cake
1. In large bowl, combine golden and dark raisins. Add rum; toss to combine. Let stand, covered, overnight.
2. Prepare fruits: With sharp knife, cut pineapple in thin wedges; cut 1/4 pound cherries in half; add to raisins with mixed candied peel; mix well.
3.... - 47.7042
1. Preheat oven to hot (425° F.).
2. Sift together the flour, salt, baking powder and sugar. Using a pastry blender, chop in the butter until well mixed. Add the milk all at once and then more if necessary to give a soft dough. Turn the dough out on a... - 35.0901
Meringue Coffee Cream Torle
Preheat oven to 250°.
Grease two baking sheets and dust with flour; trace an 8-inch circle in flour on each; set sheets aside.
Prepare beaten egg white mixture.
Using a pastry bag with plain tip (or a spoon and spatula), pipe or spread half the mixture onto... - 38.7705
1. Spread ladyfingers on a large baking sheet. In a small bowl combine coffee and brandy. Sprinkle ladyfingers with mixture and set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, beat egg yolks and sugar with an electric mixer until thick and lemon colored, 4 to 5 minutes. Add... - 28.5385
Clone A Twinkie
Brand-name recipe cloner Todd Wilbur opens a box of 13-year-old Twinkies, and shows you how to make a home version of the world's most famous snack cake. - 0
Line a 14x10-inch (35x25-cm) cake pan with waxed paper; grease paper.
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
To make cake, melt chocolate in a double boiler over low heat.
In a large bowl, cream butter and half the sugar until light and fluffy.
Add salt, cinnamon... - 45.4715
Place flour, 3/4 cup (175 ml) butter and cinnamon in bowl.
Add granulated sugar, 2 eggs and vanilla; incorporate with pastry blender.
Add cold water and pinch dough to incorporate.
Shape into ball and cover with waxed paper; refrigerate 2 hours.
Preheat oven... - 45.2745
FOR COCONUT-CUSTARD FILLING:
Beat eggs, flour, and sugar in large bowl.
Place half and half and coconut in heavy large saucepan.
Scrape seeds from vanilla bean into pan; add bean.
Bring to simmer over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
Gradually whisk... - 43.7786
Soak peaches in water to cover in deep saucepan for 8 hours, or overnight; cook until soft.
Drain; press through sieve into saucepan; add 1 1/4 cups sugar.
Cook until thickened, stirring often to prevent sticking.
Cool milk and sift flour, baking powder, and... - 42.9848
Short Cake Gateau
Put the flour, ground rice, butter, sugar and lemon rind in a bowl and rub together until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs. Add the walnuts and egg yolk and knead together to give a soft dough. Chill, wrapped in a polythene bag, for 30 minutes.
Roll out... - 31.2839
Mexican Tea Cakes
Beat butter until light and fluffy; beat in the 2 tablespoons powdered sugar, egg yolk, and almonds.
Gradually add flour to make a soft dough that you can shape with your hands.
Pinch off pieces of dough the size of a large walnut and roll between your hands... - 33.9371
Strawberry Cream Puff Dessert Cake
Trace a ring on lightly greased and floured baking sheet.
Spoon Cream-Puff Pastry in large dollops on tracing mark.
Smooth top with small spatula; fill in between dollops.
Bake in preheated 450Â°F oven 8 minutes.
Reduce oven temperature to 350Â°F; bake 30... - 35.2147
Frosted Fruit Meringue Cake
1. Lightly whisk one egg white in a small bowl until it is broken up. Put half the caster sugar in another bowl. Using your fingers or a large paintbrush coat the fig with egg white, then sprinkle it generously with sugar until it is evenly coated. Transfer... - 36.8194
Buttercream Coffee Cake
Dissolve yeast in 1/2 cup lukewarm water.
Add milk, sugar, eggs, salt, butter and enough flour to make easily handled dough; mix well.
Knead until smooth; place in greased bowl.
Let rise until doubled in bulk.
Punch down; divide into 3 parts.
Roll... - 44.5937
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Combine margarine, flour, sour cream and salt in bowl; mix well.
Chill for 2 to 3 hours.
Combine currants and enough water to cover in saucepan.
Boil until soft; drain.
Stir in sugar.
Roll chilled dough on lightly floured... - 40.3427
Fruit Cake Cookies
Combine flour with salt and soda.
Cream shortening: add sugar and eggs, beating until fluffy.
Add buttermilk alternately with flour mixture.
Add nuts, cherries, dates and other candied fruits.
Chill dough for several hours.
Then drop by teaspoonsful about 2... - 41.8731
Apricot Date Coffee Cake
Soften active dry yeast in warm water or compressed yeast in lukewarm water.
Combine scalded milk, butter, sugar, and salt; cool to lukewarm.
Add 1 cup flour, beat smooth.
Add yeast and egg, beat well.
Stir in enough flour to make soft dough.
Turn out on... - 41.5627
Nutella Mille Crêpe Cake
Mille crêpe is a cake made with many layers of crêpe (thin pancake). Mille means "a thousand" in French. Although it is written in French, it is originated in Japan (I found this info on the Net). And of course, it is a very popular cake in Japan!!!
I was... - 104.908
1. Roll te pastry out to thickness of half an inch and cut into sixteen circles three and a half inch in diameter
2. Roll each of the circles out to make them slightly larger
3. Preheat oven to 425°F
4. In a saucepan, melt ethe butter... - 42.4142
Viennese Coffee Cake
If using Apple Filling, toss filling ingredients together in a bowl until well mixed. For Almond Filling, cream butter or margarine and sugar together, then mix in remaining ingredients.
After first rising of Sweet Yeast Dough, punch dough down. Roll on a... - 37.5509
Salad Cheese Twist And Fruited Coffee Cake
Basic DOUGH: Mix first four ingredients in a medium bowl and stir until yeast is dissolved, or let stand 10 minutes to dissolve.
Add half the biscuit mix and beat until smooth.
Stir in as much of the remaining biscuit mix as you can, then sprinkle remaining... - 37.5113
Fruit Cake Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Grease and flour a baking sheet.
3. Cut fruit into medium-size pieces, sprinkle lightly with the 3 tablespoons flour and toss to coat fruit.
4. Mix well adding pecans.
5. In a bowl cream butter and sugar... - 49.5706
Rainbow Ice Cream Cake
1. Crease two 9x1 1/2 -inch round layer-cake pans; dust with flour; tap out any excess.
2. Prepare cake mix with eggs and water, pour into prepared pans.
3. Bake in moderate oven (350°) for 30 minutes, or till centers spring back when lightly pressed with... - 41.925
Braided Coffee Cake
1) Combine together the yeast and 2 ½ cups of flour in a large bowl.
2) Heat together the ½ cup butter, 1 ¼ cup milk, ½ cup granulated sugar and 1 teaspoon salt till the mixture is warm. Keep stirring to melt the butter.
3) Add the mixture to the... - 44.7677
1. Combine butter or margarine, evaporated milk, granulated sugar and salt in a small saucepan. Heat slowly; melt butter or margarine; cool to lukewarm.
2. Beat 4 of the eggs in a large bowl; stir in milk mixture.
3. Sprinkle yeast into very warm water in a... - 48.8459
Cake pops are all the rage! Delicious cake and frosting on a stick dipped in chocolate coating!
The number of flavor combinations is endless and they can be decorated for any occasion! - 114.733
Strawberry Topped Sponge Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking pan, spray with non-stick cooking spray, keep aside.
3) On a wax paper sheet or a paper plate, sift the flour, baking powder and salt together, keep aside.
4) In a medium... - 43.2448
Cranberry Ladder Coffee Cake
In large mixer bowl combine 2 cups of the flour and yeast.
Heat and stir milk, sugar, butter, and salt till warm (115° to 120°).
Add to flour mixture; add egg.
Beat at low speed of electric mixer 1/2 minute, scraping bowl.
Beat 3 minutes at high speed.
Stir... - 45.0645
1. Make cakes: Preheat oven to 350°. Grease 7 X 2-inch round layer-cake pan, and 9 X 9 X 2-inch square cake pan. Dust pans with flour, tapping out excess. Spread almonds on baking sheet.
2. Bake almonds in 350° oven, stirring frequently, until golden and... - 45.9045
1. Combine pancake mix, the 1/2 cup sugar and caraway seeds in medium-size bowl.
2. Beat egg slightly in small bowl with a fork; blend in applesauce and melted butter or margarine; stir into dry ingredients; mix well.
3. Drop by half teaspoonfuls, 1 inch... - 30.7055
large bowl, combine raisins and currants.
Add 1/2 cup rum; toss to combine.
Let stand, covered, overnight.
Next day, line a 10-inch tube pan: On heavy brown paper, draw an 18-inch circle, and cut out.
Set pan in center of circle; draw around base of pan and... - 39.6197
Classic Candy Cane Coffee Cake
1 Combine 1 cup flour, sugar, salt, and yeast in a bowl. Heat milk, butter, and water in saucepan to hot (120°-130°F).
2 Add milk mixture to dry ingredients. Mix thoroughly. Add eggs and enough remaining flour to make a soft dough. Knead on lightly floured... - 45.7747
1 In a small saucepan,scald milk with granulated sugar, salt, and 3/4 cup of butter or margarine.Cool to lukewarm.
2 In large bowl add very warm water and sprinkle yeast into it. (Very warm water should feel comfortably warm when dropped on wrist.)... - 48.2019
Cranberry Pecan Coffee Cake
TOPPING: In saucepan, bring sugar, butter and cinnamon to boil over medium heat, stirring.
Pour into greased 9 inch (2.5 L) springform pan.
Sprinkle with cranberries and pecans; set aside.
In large bowl, beat butter with sugar until fluffy.
Beat in eggs, one... - 50.8831
Bee Sting Cake
1. Prepare cake: In cup, combine yeast, warm water, and 1 teaspoon sugar; stir to dissolve. Let mixture stand until foamy, about 5 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in large bowl, with mixer at medium speed, beat butter and remaining 1/3 cup sugar until blended,... - 46.518