- » Half Boiled Egg
Half Boiled Egg Recipes
Enjoy our collection of half boiled egg recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for half boiled egg recipes.
Boiled Egg And Potato Curry
If you are a fan of curry, this boiled egg and potato curry will win a place in your menu. Like all her curry recipes, the chef makes a gravy with fried onions blended in yogurt along with the spices and cooks the potatoes in the gravy. The dark red color of... - 124.884
Hard Boiled Egg Salad
Cut the eggs in half and remove the yolks.
Mash them in a small bowl with the salt and pepper.
Work in the vinegar and oil and beat well.
Add the chopped whites and the onions and pile in a glass dish.
Decorate with parsley. - 27.1063
Boiled Egg Curry
1. Shell the eggs and cut them in half lengthwise. Arrange the egg halves on a serving plate.
2. Make a paste in a bowl by mixing the tomato puree, ground coriander, cardamom, ginger, garlic, almonds, and the coconut and chilli powders. Blend together and... - 35.2292
Spicy Milagu Kuzhambhu With Boiled Eggs
Spicy tangy homemade milagu kulamba (pepper curry) with boiled eggs. This is a simple curry which is most preferred during winters.It tastes best with hot rice,ghee and appalam. - 0
Boiled Bearnaise Sauce
Place shallot, tarragon, chervil, vinegars and wine in a pan and bring to the boil.
Boil vigorously until reduced by half.
Place the egg yolks in the top of a double boiler or in a basin over a pan of gently simmering water, then whisk in the strained... - 36.2351
Deviled Eggs With Salmon
Deviled Eggs or Dressed Eggs is an egg appetizer dish that uses boiled chicken eggs as the main ingredient. Originally, this dish is composed of spicy ingredients which became the reason why this dish was named as such.
By far, this is probably the easiest... - 89.6176
1. Make the curry sauce.
2. In a deep pan, boil Patna rice; rinse the cooked rice and put in a warm place to dry.
3. In a saucepan, hard boil eggs. Shell, cut in half lengthways and place in a gratin dish, cut side down.
4. Pour the curry sauce over... - 36.5512
Eggs Au Gratin
1. Hard-boil eggs and put into cold water.
2. Grate cheese.
3. Prepare sauce.
4. Add cheese, mustard and seasoning to the sauce.
5. Stir in the yolk of egg. Keep warm.
6. Shell eggs, slice the eggs and keep a few for decoration.
7. Put sliced eggs in a hot... - 44.6711
Egg Flower Soup
1) In a saucepan add wine and sesame oil and boil the stock.
2) Add soya sauce as per taste.
3) In a bowl beat eggs with half-teaspoon salt.
4) Transfer into the boiling soup. Stir once or twice.
5) Serve immediately, sprinkled with chopped... - 37.8202
Pickled Beets With Eggs
1. In 2-quart saucepan, place eggs and enough cold water to cover eggs by at least 1 inch; heat to boiling over high heat. Immediately remove from heat and cover tightly; let stand 15 minutes. Pour off hot water; run cold water over eggs to cool. Peel eggs;... - 27.4979
Deviled Eggs Pa Dutch Style
1) Boil the eggs to hard and allow cooling.
2) Slice eggs in half and remove yolks into a mixing bowl.
3) On a shallow dish or egg plate, arrange egg white halves.
4) Mash yolks with a fork and add all the other ingredients. Mix to creamy... - 42.838
Coat a skillet with cooking spray.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion and artichokes; saute until tender.
Add spinach and 1/4 cup water; toss mixture lightly.
Cover and cook 5 minutes or until spinach wilts.
Uncover and cook until liquid... - 38.0808
Church Supper Deviled Eggs
1. Place the eggs in a large saucepan, cover with cold water, and bring to a full boil over high heat. Remove from the heat, cover, and let stand for 15 minutes or until hard-cooked. Cool eggs immediately under cold running water and peel. Slice the eggs in... - 34.3056
Boil the eggs hard.
Blend the mornay sauce with the cheddar cheese.
Saute the lobster and mushrooms in the butter.
Cut the eggs in half lengthwise.
Scoop out the yolks.
Blend the yolks with 1/2 cup (125 ml) of cheese sauce along with the lobster and... - 39.2003
1. Wash the rice and put into a pan with the onion, tomato puree and stock.
2. Cook until the rice is tender.
3. Meanwhile, i break up the macaroni and cook in boiling salted water.
4. Strain, add the butter and tomatoes.
5. Make a ring of the rice on a... - 42.7001
Place the potatoes in a small saucepan and cover with water.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes or until tender.
In a large skillet, saute half of the peppers and onion in 1 teaspoon oil until tender.
Add half of the ham... - 41.4588
Eggs Florentine With Ham
Boil the eggs and shell them as in the preceding.
Heat the bechamel sauce in a saucepan and stir in half of the cheese.
If necessary, reheat the eggs by immersing them in hot water for 30 seconds.
Wrap each egg in a slice of ham and then place them on the... - 29.0482
Eggs A La Dreux
Chop the ham finely, add the parsley and mix.
Coat 4 deep patty tins thickly with butter, and cover them completely with a thin layer of ham mixture.
Break an egg into each tin, taking care to keep the yolk whole.
Sprinkle with a little cayenne pepper and... - 26.975
1) Preheat moderate oven (350°F.)
2) Grease a 9-inch pie pan and arrange cheese in it.
3) Dot with half quantity butter.
4) In a bowl, mix dry milk, mustard, salt, and cayenne.
5) Stir water and beat smoothly.
6) Spread the mixture on... - 38.829
Eggs Stuffed With Sardine
1. In a sauce pan, place egg and add water to cover them.
2. Cover and bring it to boil, and then boil for 10 minutes.
3. Drain eggs and let them cool down.
4. When the eggs are cool enough to handle, remove the shells and slice the eggs in half... - 44.0643
Deviled Eggs With Olives
Fill a 1 1/2-quart sauce pan three-fourths full of water.
Place over high heat.
When water shows the first signs of a rolling boil, reduce heat so that only an occasional bubble glides upward from pan bottom.
Add eggs: adjust heat to keep water barely... - 35.6756
Classic Deviled Eggs
1. In a medium saucepan, cover the eggs with cold water and bring to a rolling boil. Cover, remove from the heat and let stand for 12 minutes.
2. Immediately drain the eggs and gently shake the pan to lightly crack the shells. Fill the pan with cold water and... - 24.2156
1) In a saucepan, add eggs, cover with water, and bring it to boil until eggs are hard cooked.
2) Drain the eggs, pour cold water, and then shell the eggs.
3) Drain oil from tuna.
4) With the back of a wooden spoon, mash the tuna.
5) Blend lemon juice... - 39.0649
Potatoes & Apple Stuffed Eggs
1. Place the potatoes and eggs in a medium-size saucepan and add cold water to cover. Bring to a boil over medium heat and cook 12 minutes. With a slotted spoon, remove the eggs and cool them under cold running water.
2. Cook the potatoes another 15 minutes,... - 35.5405
Spinach Stuffed Eggs
1. Cover eggs with cold water, bring to the boil stirring gently to keep the yolks centred, cook for 10 minutes. Drain and crack; cover with cold water.
2. Wash the spinach well, remove tough stalks and place in a pan with the water that adheres to the... - 36.7691
How To Make Deviled Eggs
Wondering what to do with left over Easter eggs? Here is an amazing solution. Watch this video to see how the chef converts left-over Easter eggs into a great dish, with simple spices, milk and mayonnaise. Also, don’t miss out an excellent tip the lady... - 115.741
1) Wash lettuce, discard discolored leaves and pat dry with paper towels.
2) Wash tomatoes, core and cut crosswise into 8 slices.
3) Wash anchovies and split lengthwise. Keep aside.
4) In medium-size saucepan add cold water. Place eggs... - 41.1386
Marbleized Tea Eggs From China
1. In a pan, cover the eggs with cold water and then boil them.
2. Reduce the flame after a boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
3. Then, remove the eggs, cool and crack the shells in several places. Do not peel the eggs entirely.
4. In another pan, boil 4... - 39.9987
To prepare the eggs the Day before:
To hard-cook eggs :
1. Cover eggs with water to an inch above them and bring rapidly to a boil.
2. Take pan off heat, cover let it stand 20 minutes and then cool in cold water.
3. On a hard surface roll eggs... - 39.3277
Two Way Deviled Eggs
Place eggs in single layer in saucepan; pour in enough cold water to come 1 inch (2.5 cm) above eggs. Bring to boil; remove from heat. Cover and let stand for 25 minutes. Drain eggs; immerse in cold water until cool. Peel and halve eggs.
Transfer half of the... - 31.2224
1. In 3-quart saucepan, place eggs and enough cold water to cover by at least 1 inch; heat to boiling over high heat. Immediately remove saucepan from heat and cover tightly; let stand 15 minutes. Pour off hot water and run cold water over eggs to cool. Peel... - 29.0846
1. Hard-boil the eggs, crack and cool in water, shell and cut into halves.
2. Boil potatoes in their jackets. Peel and quarter.
3. Grind the spices and half the onions.
4. Heat fat. Add remaining onions sliced, and ground spices. Fry well.
5. Add water, salt,... - 39.9776
Super Curried Eggs Indian Style
Hard-boil the eggs for 10 minutes.
Melt the butter in a frying pan and saute the onion and garlic.
Add the curry powder, tomato paste, water, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
Stir all these ingredients together.
Allow the mixture to cook over a low heat until it... - 38.9415
How To Make Pink Deviled Easter Eggs
Mama used to make colored deviled Eggs for us when we were Kids. It was something that she kind of stopped doing as we got older. This year, I decided to bring ‘em back. I reason that there’s no sense in stopping a perfectly great tradition just... - 108.244
Egg And Methi Bhaji Curry
1. Hard-boil eggs, crack, cool in water and shell.
2. Cut off roots of fenugreek leaves. Wash and chop leaves.
3. Slice half the onions, green chillies, ginger and garlic.
4. Grate coconut. Grind and extract thick and thin extractions of milk.
5. Grind red... - 48.0995
Marbled Tea Eggs
1 Bring the eggs to room temperature.
2 In a large pot, add water and bring to a boil.
3 Using a spoon, lower the eggs into the pot and reduce the heat.
4 Cook the eggs for 10 minutes.
5 Remove from the heat and place in a bowl... - 39.7925
Greek Egg Lemon Soup
1) In a saucepan,allow water to boil.
2) Now add chicken broth and mix well until dissolved.
3) Add rice and cook until soft.
4) Remove from heat.
5) Allow the egg substitute to cool.
6) Slowly fold in lemon juice into egg substitute.
7) Whip half the... - 40.5628
Curried Egg Salad
1. Place the butter or margarine in a saucepan with the onion.
2. Cook for 10 minutes without browning.
3. Add the curry powder and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Add the rice, stir and cook until opaque, about 3 minutes.
5. Stir in 450 ml/3/4... - 47.2339
Egg And Vegetable Ragout
1. Wash and soak beans overnight.
2. Boil beans in the same water with a few pieces of onions and part of thebutter, till tender.
3. Drain but keep the liquor.
4. Slice carrots and turnip.
5. Heat half the remaining butter and fry carrots and turnip lightly.... - 39.7233
Steamed Whitefish With Egg Sauce
Place the fish on a large piece of cheesecloth.
Sprinkle with garlic, salt, and pepper.
Cover fish with another piece of cheesecloth, and wrap cheesecloth around fish.
In a deep roasting pan, place wrapped fish on a rack and add about one-half inch of water... - 38.0718