- » Half Boil Egg
Half Boil Egg Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Half Boil Egg recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Half Boil Egg recipes.
Creamy Cauliflower Soup With Half And Half
In a large pan, cover cauliflower with boiling salted water and cook, uncovered, until tender.
Strain; reserve liquid.
Puree cauliflower and return to cooking liquid.
Stir in half-and-half.
Melt butter in small saucepan.
Sauté onion over medium heat; whis - 36.9451
Chicken A La King With Half And Half
1. Prepare and bake the patty shells as the package directs. Meanwhile, in a deep 12-inch skillet, melt the butter over moderate heat. Add the mushrooms and green pepper and saute for 5 minutes or until tender. Whisk in the flour and cook until bubbly.
2.... - 33.542
Put the eggs, along with enough water to cover, in the pan.
Put the lid on and set the pan on the fire.
On a slow flame, let it come to a boil.
Turn off the gas.
For half-boiled eggs, keep them in the water just a minute more, for hard-boiled eggs about 5... - 30.7194
Half Moon Cookies
1. Heat oven to 350°. In a bowl, mash the egg yolks into fine crumbs. Add butter, 1/2 cup sugar, 1 fresh whole egg, cloves, and lemon rind. Mix well. Start adding flour slowly until the dough becomes firm (hard enough that when you cut the cookies you can... - 32.1429
Heart Shaped Hard Boiled Eggs
1. In a sauce pan, add salt and vinegar to 3 cups water. Add eggs, allow to boil, cook for 15 minutes on medium-high, occasionally roll. Peel when done.
2. Cut the milk container slightly shorter than the length of the egg, adjust the egg with chop... - 0
Hard-boiled Eggs With Shrimps
Hard-boil the eggs, cut them in half lengthways, and put aside two yolks.
Mash the other two yolks with the peeled shrimps, making a paste.
Fill the hard-boiled egg whites with this.
Arrange these on a dish and cover them with mayonnaise.
Press the other two... - 23.2843
Hard Boiled Salt Eggs
I did not make any adjustment to this original Chinese recipe of Hard Boiled Salt Eggs. Check out this Hard Boiled Salt Eggs recipe as it is and you will be delighted. They are good! - 19.8389
Boiled Egg And Potato Curry
If you are a fan of curry, this boiled egg and potato curry will win a place in your menu. Like all her curry recipes, the chef makes a gravy with fried onions blended in yogurt along with the spices and cooks the potatoes in the gravy. The dark red color of... - 121.616
Stuffed Eggs: Hard Boiled Steamed And Deep Fried
You will thank me for posting this delicious Stuffed Eggs: Hard Boiled Steamed And Deep Fried recipe. My husband insisted that I had to make these Stuffed Eggs: Hard Boiled Steamed And Deep Fried dish the very same day we had it in a restaurant. Your hubby... - 36.9425
Stuffed Hard-boiled Eggs
Here the principle is always the same: Hard-boil the eggs, then cut them in half, length ways.
Take out the yolks and mix them with whatever stuffing or sauce you like, then fill the whites with the mixture.
There should be about equal quantities of stuffing... - 29.2344
Avocado Half Shells With Caviar
Avocado Half Shells with Caviar is another simple and easy to make caviar appetizer dish. With little lemony flavor, the avocados filled with caviar taste yummy. - 32.4599
Hard Boiled Eggs With Mustard And Capers
1. Place eggs in cold water to cover in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat to low, cover, and cook 5 minutes. Remove from heat and leave eggs in covered pot of hot water 15 minutes. Drain eggs and remove shells at once.
2. Cut... - 19.8119
Hard Boiled Eggs With Caviar
Peel the eggs and cut in half lengthwise.
Arrange on a large serving platter, cut side up.
Coat each half with mayonnaise, and top with a few caviar eggs and a sprinkling of parsley. - 23.1224
Hard Boiled Egg Salad
Cut the eggs in half and remove the yolks.
Mash them in a small bowl with the salt and pepper.
Work in the vinegar and oil and beat well.
Add the chopped whites and the onions and pile in a glass dish.
Decorate with parsley. - 28.6026
Boiled Egg Curry
1. Shell the eggs and cut them in half lengthwise. Arrange the egg halves on a serving plate.
2. Make a paste in a bowl by mixing the tomato puree, ground coriander, cardamom, ginger, garlic, almonds, and the coconut and chilli powders. Blend together and... - 37.9548
Spicy Milagu Kuzhambhu With Boiled Eggs
Spicy tangy homemade milagu kulamba (pepper curry) with boiled eggs. This is a simple curry which is most preferred during winters.It tastes best with hot rice,ghee and appalam. - 0
Cucumber With Salmon Roe And Hard Boiled Eggs
Cucumber With Salmon Roe And Hard Boiled Eggs is a delicious and very creative dish. I tried this Cucumber With Salmon Roe And Hard Boiled Eggs recipe for a get together last week and the guests were mesmerized by it. Cucumber With Salmon Roe And Hard Boiled... - 40.2902
Nargisi Koftas Large Meatballs Stuffed With Hard Boiled Eggs
If your butcher has not ground the meat 3 times, do it yourself at home.
It should be very finely ground.
In a large bowl combine the meat, cloves, cayenne pepper, cinnamon, mace, black pepper, 1/2 teaspoon of the cumin, 1 teaspoon of the salt, 2 tablespoons... - 43.4977
Boiled Bearnaise Sauce
Place shallot, tarragon, chervil, vinegars and wine in a pan and bring to the boil.
Boil vigorously until reduced by half.
Place the egg yolks in the top of a double boiler or in a basin over a pan of gently simmering water, then whisk in the strained... - 37.9044
Quick Boiled Mutte Curry
Tomato curry with boiled egg is an easy to prepare and an equally tasty dish. The tomato is the main base for the gravy in this dish, giving it a nice tangy taste. - 0
Boiled Lamb With Dill Sauce
Trim the lamb and put in a saucepan with the seasonings, bay leaf and sprigs of dill.
Add about 1 1/4 litres (2 pints) water and bring to the boil.
Remove any scum from the surface, cover and simmer gently for 1 1/4-1 1/2 hours or until tender.
Drain the... - 43.619
Deviled Eggs With Salmon
Deviled Eggs or Dressed Eggs is an egg appetizer dish that uses boiled chicken eggs as the main ingredient. Originally, this dish is composed of spicy ingredients which became the reason why this dish was named as such.
By far, this is probably the easiest... - 94.1004
Devilled Eggs With Yoghurt
Whether you are planning a summer picnic or a potluck party, these deviled eggs are sure to impress and will never let you down. Take a look at this video to see very simple suggestions to make mouth watering eggs with yoghurt and carrot. These spicy eggs are... - 73.9875
Coconut Boiled Frosting
Combine sugar, cream of tartar, salt, and water.
Heat, stirring to dissolve sugar; then boil without stirring to 240°F., or until a little dropped into cold water forms a soft ball that holds its shape.
Gradually add syrup, with extract, to egg whites,... - 33.1406
Boiled Pork With Pease Pudding
Cover joint with cold water, and add the pot vegetables roughly chopped.
Simmer for about 2 1/2 hours allowing 25 minutes to the pound, until the joint is done.
Prepare Pease Pudding as follows: Soak 1 pint of split peas overnight.
Drain, transfer to fresh... - 33.3529
Apple Juice Boiled Ham
1. Take a large saucepan, and add cold water, apple juice, carrots, onions, garlic clove, celery ribs, peppercorns, dry mustard and cloves into it. Stir well.
2. Boil the mixture and simmer and for another half an hour. This helps to flavor the water... - 44.5797
Delicious Deviled Eggs
One of the easy and fabulous ways to increase your protein intake during pregnancy, is the deviled eggs. Eggs are great source of protein and when served as deviled, it becomes more delicious. This video also shares some of the most useful tips to manage your... - 104.598
This Deviled Egg recipe is my favorite. I am a professional chef and my friends really enjoy the dish I cook. Whenever there is a gathering of my friends at my home, most of the time they ask me to cook this delicious Deviled Egg . As you know that Deviled... - 42.0688
Eggs Au Gratin
1. Hard-boil eggs and put into cold water.
2. Grate cheese.
3. Prepare sauce.
4. Add cheese, mustard and seasoning to the sauce.
5. Stir in the yolk of egg. Keep warm.
6. Shell eggs, slice the eggs and keep a few for decoration.
7. Put sliced eggs in a hot... - 45.1767
1. Make the curry sauce.
2. In a deep pan, boil Patna rice; rinse the cooked rice and put in a warm place to dry.
3. In a saucepan, hard boil eggs. Shell, cut in half lengthways and place in a gratin dish, cut side down.
4. Pour the curry sauce over... - 37.1704
Have you stopped making Deviled Eggs altogether because it seems like too mainstream a dish? Then watch this video! Ramona Werst has added a very interesting twist here so that the ever popular dish tastes just as good as always and has something new to it.... - 118.837
Egg Flower Soup
1) In a saucepan add wine and sesame oil and boil the stock.
2) Add soya sauce as per taste.
3) In a bowl beat eggs with half-teaspoon salt.
4) Transfer into the boiling soup. Stir once or twice.
5) Serve immediately, sprinkled with chopped... - 37.4068
Hard Or Soft Cooked Eggs
1. In a saucepan bring enough water to a rapid boil to cover the eggs to be cooked.
2. Place each egg on a spoon and lower it into the water. Reduce the heat until the water barely simmers and cook the eggs to the desired degree of done-ness. For soft-cooked... - 17.3908
Pickled Beets With Eggs
1. In 2-quart saucepan, place eggs and enough cold water to cover eggs by at least 1 inch; heat to boiling over high heat. Immediately remove from heat and cover tightly; let stand 15 minutes. Pour off hot water; run cold water over eggs to cool. Peel eggs;... - 28.0051
Cheese And Egg Ring
Cheese And Egg Ring has a yummy taste. The eggs and rice gives the Cheese And Egg Ring a dissimilar taste. Cheese And Egg Ring is inspired by restaurants worldwide. - 40.7989
Delicious And Quick Deviled Egg From Leftover Easter Eggs
Got leftover eggs from last night's Easter party? Fret not! Bet on Betty's quick deviled eggs recipe that is just the perfect way to use up your leftover boiled eggs. Prepared in minutes, deviled eggs serves as the perfect canvas for creative and delicious... - 115.772
Pickled Eggs & Beets
Drain beets, reserving liquid.
Place beets and peeled hard-cooked eggs in a large bowl; set aside.
In a medium saucepan, combine beet liquid, vinegar, sugar, pickling spices, salt, pepper and onion.
Bring to a boil over medium heat; simmer about 2... - 36.6089
Quick Egg Devil
A quick and healthy snack - is this all you are looking forward to? This recipe video is dealing with an easy option for devilled egg. You can do it with one or multiple eggs, depending on your requirement. If your kids are not egg-friendly, then you might... - 109.329
Deviled Eggs Pa Dutch Style
1) Boil the eggs to hard and allow cooling.
2) Slice eggs in half and remove yolks into a mixing bowl.
3) On a shallow dish or egg plate, arrange egg white halves.
4) Mash yolks with a fork and add all the other ingredients. Mix to creamy... - 43.336
Easy Eggs With Avocado Sauce
Place eggs in a single layer in a wide pan and cover with cold tap water.
Bring just to a boil; reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
Drain; peel eggs under cold running water and place in a bowl of hot water.
In a small pan, melt butter over medium... - 36.7097
Egg Curry With Coconut Milk
A South Indian delicacy the egg curry with coconut milk is a great accompaniment with appams, idiappams. It can also be served with any of the Indian breads or rice. Boiled egg in coconut milk gravy is just what you need for a change from the usual. - 42.3444
Eggnog Made With Egg Substitute
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Eggnog using Egg Substitute. I have another version of eggnog in bettyskitchen that uses raw eggs. In this version, I use Egg Beaters, which is a liquid made from egg white, and it is pasteurized. Both versions... - 102.722
Deviled Eggs With Dry Mustard
Slice eggs in half lengthwise, transfer yolks to small bowl and mash lightly.
Stir in remaining ingredients and put yolk mixture back into whites. - 18.5436
Church Supper Deviled Eggs
1. Place the eggs in a large saucepan, cover with cold water, and bring to a full boil over high heat. Remove from the heat, cover, and let stand for 15 minutes or until hard-cooked. Cool eggs immediately under cold running water and peel. Slice the eggs in... - 34.6936
Firecracker Deviled Eggs
Here I am posting an easy firecracker deviled eggs recipe for you. This dish is equally liked by my friends as well, and whenever we meet on weekends we surely try this dish. It really tastes good. If you too want to enjoy the weekend, you can try out this... - 30.6643
Curry Spiced Deviled Eggs
Place eggs into small saucepan; cover with cold water.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Cover and remove from heat.
Let stand 15 minutes.
Drain; rinse under cold water.
Peel eggs; cool completely.
Slice eggs in half lengthwise.
Remove yolks to small bowl; set... - 43.1021
Deviled Eggs With Olives
Fill a 1 1/2-quart sauce pan three-fourths full of water.
Place over high heat.
When water shows the first signs of a rolling boil, reduce heat so that only an occasional bubble glides upward from pan bottom.
Add eggs: adjust heat to keep water barely... - 38.0956
Classic Deviled Eggs
1. In a medium saucepan, cover the eggs with cold water and bring to a rolling boil. Cover, remove from the heat and let stand for 12 minutes.
2. Immediately drain the eggs and gently shake the pan to lightly crack the shells. Fill the pan with cold water and... - 26.77
Delicious Deviled Eggs
Eggs do make a complete breakfast and if you are fond of eating them too, here is a quick recipe fro deviled eggs just for you. Watch how the chef makes simply devious deviled eggs by mixing in some mayonnaise and sauce. Also, do make a note of tips which are... - 121.458
Coat a skillet with cooking spray.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion and artichokes; saute until tender.
Add spinach and 1/4 cup water; toss mixture lightly.
Cover and cook 5 minutes or until spinach wilts.
Uncover and cook until liquid... - 39.6593
Tomato, Basil, Cheese And Walnut Pesto Deviled Eggs
Want a yummy recipe that can be served as a side dish, appetizer or snack? Then watch this video and learn to make tasty deviled eggs that everyone is sure to love. This recipe is an interesting one, we promise! - 95.6529
Eda Chutney Na Pattice ( Egg And Chutney Pattice )
1. Mix the mashed potatoes with the coriander, pepper powder and salt to taste. Divide into sixteen equal balls.
2. Take each ball and place it in the palm of your left hand and flatten it out into a circle. Place a heaped tablespoon of green chutney in the... - 26.4769
Place the potatoes in a small saucepan and cover with water.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes or until tender.
In a large skillet, saute half of the peppers and onion in 1 teaspoon oil until tender.
Add half of the ham... - 43.7692
Quick And Easy Deviled Eggs
If you got an excess of hard-boiled eggs lying in your refrigerator, this is what you can do. Betty's whomps up an all time egg favorite dish — the devilish deviled eggs. It's quick and easy and makes for a sumptuous addition to your appetizer platter. So... - 86.2267
Eggs Florentine With Ham
Boil the eggs and shell them as in the preceding.
Heat the bechamel sauce in a saucepan and stir in half of the cheese.
If necessary, reheat the eggs by immersing them in hot water for 30 seconds.
Wrap each egg in a slice of ham and then place them on the... - 30.9176
Ever-so-easy Deviled Eggs
Here I am posting a ever so easy deviled eggs recipe for you. This dish is equally liked by my friends as well, and whenever we meet on weekends we surely try this dish. It really tastes good. If you too want to enjoy the weekend, you can try out this ever so... - 38.4174
Sausage And Egg Galantine
Sausage And Egg Galantine is easy to cook recipe. Sausage And Egg Galantine gets it taste from herb flavored meat and eggs. Sausage And Egg Galantine is liked by many across world. - 33.132
These Imperial Eggs taste terrific ! Try out this Imperial Egg for your weekend gathering and tell me if your guests liked it ! Your suggestions for this delicious egg dish are welcome ! - 39.7639
Boil the eggs hard.
Blend the mornay sauce with the cheddar cheese.
Saute the lobster and mushrooms in the butter.
Cut the eggs in half lengthwise.
Scoop out the yolks.
Blend the yolks with 1/2 cup (125 ml) of cheese sauce along with the lobster and... - 38.4351
Spinach Stuffed Eggs
1. Cover eggs with cold water, bring to the boil stirring gently to keep the yolks centred, cook for 10 minutes. Drain and crack; cover with cold water.
2. Wash the spinach well, remove tough stalks and place in a pan with the water that adheres to the... - 37.815
1. Wash the rice and put into a pan with the onion, tomato puree and stock.
2. Cook until the rice is tender.
3. Meanwhile, i break up the macaroni and cook in boiling salted water.
4. Strain, add the butter and tomatoes.
5. Make a ring of the rice on a... - 40.4556
1. Hard-boil the eggs, crack and cool in water, shell and cut into halves.
2. Boil potatoes in their jackets. Peel and quarter.
3. Grind the spices and half the onions.
4. Heat fat. Add remaining onions sliced, and ground spices. Fry well.
5. Add water, salt,... - 39.899
Eggs A La Dreux
Chop the ham finely, add the parsley and mix.
Coat 4 deep patty tins thickly with butter, and cover them completely with a thin layer of ham mixture.
Break an egg into each tin, taking care to keep the yolk whole.
Sprinkle with a little cayenne pepper and... - 29.5152
1) Preheat moderate oven (350°F.)
2) Grease a 9-inch pie pan and arrange cheese in it.
3) Dot with half quantity butter.
4) In a bowl, mix dry milk, mustard, salt, and cayenne.
5) Stir water and beat smoothly.
6) Spread the mixture on... - 40.0806
Eggs Stuffed With Sardine
1. In a sauce pan, place egg and add water to cover them.
2. Cover and bring it to boil, and then boil for 10 minutes.
3. Drain eggs and let them cool down.
4. When the eggs are cool enough to handle, remove the shells and slice the eggs in half... - 46.1521
Two Way Deviled Eggs
Place eggs in single layer in saucepan; pour in enough cold water to come 1 inch (2.5 cm) above eggs. Bring to boil; remove from heat. Cover and let stand for 25 minutes. Drain eggs; immerse in cold water until cool. Peel and halve eggs.
Transfer half of the... - 32.3381
1. In 3-quart saucepan, place eggs and enough cold water to cover by at least 1 inch; heat to boiling over high heat. Immediately remove saucepan from heat and cover tightly; let stand 15 minutes. Pour off hot water and run cold water over eggs to cool. Peel... - 28.451
Potatoes & Apple Stuffed Eggs
1. Place the potatoes and eggs in a medium-size saucepan and add cold water to cover. Bring to a boil over medium heat and cook 12 minutes. With a slotted spoon, remove the eggs and cool them under cold running water.
2. Cook the potatoes another 15 minutes,... - 36.9184
Here I am posting an easy deviled eggs recipe for you. This dish is equally liked by my friends as well, and whenever we meet on weekends we surely try this dish. It really tastes good. If you too want to enjoy the weekend, you can try out this deviled eggs... - 39.3544
How To Make Deviled Eggs
Wondering what to do with left over Easter eggs? Here is an amazing solution. Watch this video to see how the chef converts left-over Easter eggs into a great dish, with simple spices, milk and mayonnaise. Also, don’t miss out an excellent tip the lady... - 126.719
Chocolate Lace Eggs
Place chocolate in the top of a double boiler.
Set pan over hot (not simmering) water and stir occasionally until chocolate is melted and smooth, about 4 minutes.
Remove from water, then let chocolate cool to lukewarm, about 100°.
Meanwhile, cut three 3... - 28.6539
3 Ways With Quail Eggs
Robin has found a new ingredient to play with and this time it is Quail Eggs. Tiny and easy to cook the video shows 3 different ways of cooking and serving them. If you want to try Quail eggs then this is the video to watch and start with. - 94.9094
Egg Salad Mold
Egg Salad Mold has a yummy taste. The egg salad mold is easy but very tasty recipe. The egg salad mold is not very expensive recipe. The essence of lemon gives the Egg salad mold a delicious taste. Iam sure you will not repent tasting the Egg salad mold - 42.9147
Marbleized Tea Eggs From China
1. In a pan, cover the eggs with cold water and then boil them.
2. Reduce the flame after a boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
3. Then, remove the eggs, cool and crack the shells in several places. Do not peel the eggs entirely.
4. In another pan, boil 4... - 41.586
To prepare the eggs the Day before:
To hard-cook eggs :
1. Cover eggs with water to an inch above them and bring rapidly to a boil.
2. Take pan off heat, cover let it stand 20 minutes and then cool in cold water.
3. On a hard surface roll eggs... - 39.7167
1) In a saucepan, add eggs, cover with water, and bring it to boil until eggs are hard cooked.
2) Drain the eggs, pour cold water, and then shell the eggs.
3) Drain oil from tuna.
4) With the back of a wooden spoon, mash the tuna.
5) Blend lemon juice... - 39.7615
Super Curried Eggs Indian Style
Hard-boil the eggs for 10 minutes.
Melt the butter in a frying pan and saute the onion and garlic.
Add the curry powder, tomato paste, water, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
Stir all these ingredients together.
Allow the mixture to cook over a low heat until it... - 40.868
Egg And Potato Curr
1. Hard boil eggs. Crack and cool in water. Shell and keep aside.
2. Peel potatoes. Quarter and immerse in cold water.
3. Slice onions. Chop ginger, grate coconut.
4. Roast red chillies, coriander and turmeric and grind to a fine paste.
5. Grind coconut also... - 47.4054
Stuffed Egg Platter
Stuffed Egg Platter is a unique and winning egg preparation that is perfect for your special dinner treats at home. Surprise your family with this unique dish. I am sure they will love Stuffed Egg Platter. - 40.9135
1) Wash lettuce, discard discolored leaves and pat dry with paper towels.
2) Wash tomatoes, core and cut crosswise into 8 slices.
3) Wash anchovies and split lengthwise. Keep aside.
4) In medium-size saucepan add cold water. Place eggs... - 40.8019
How To Make Pink Deviled Easter Eggs
Mama used to make colored deviled Eggs for us when we were Kids. It was something that she kind of stopped doing as we got older. This year, I decided to bring ‘em back. I reason that there’s no sense in stopping a perfectly great tradition just... - 120.047
Egg And Methi Bhaji Curry
1. Hard-boil eggs, crack, cool in water and shell.
2. Cut off roots of fenugreek leaves. Wash and chop leaves.
3. Slice half the onions, green chillies, ginger and garlic.
4. Grate coconut. Grind and extract thick and thin extractions of milk.
5. Grind red... - 48.8186
Egg Mushroom Cream Sauce On Muffins
Slice or chop the eggs.
Scald 1/4 c. (60 mL) milk and the evaporated milk in top of a double boiler.
In a bowl, blend remaining milk and flour into a smooth paste.
Stir flour mixture into the scalded milk.
Add eggs, mushrooms, and cheese.
Season with salt and... - 40.6604
Celery Victor With Hard Cooked Eggs
Trim each celery heart to a length of about 8 inches, cutting off leafy ends of stalks.
With a vegetable peeler, pare coarse strings from outer stalks of each heart.
Cut each heart in half lengthwise; tie each half with cotton string at the center to hold... - 40.0964
Marbled Tea Eggs
1 Bring the eggs to room temperature.
2 In a large pot, add water and bring to a boil.
3 Using a spoon, lower the eggs into the pot and reduce the heat.
4 Cook the eggs for 10 minutes.
5 Remove from the heat and place in a bowl... - 42.2475
Greek Egg Lemon Soup
1) In a saucepan,allow water to boil.
2) Now add chicken broth and mix well until dissolved.
3) Add rice and cook until soft.
4) Remove from heat.
5) Allow the egg substitute to cool.
6) Slowly fold in lemon juice into egg substitute.
7) Whip half the... - 41.1707
Curried Egg Salad
1. Place the butter or margarine in a saucepan with the onion.
2. Cook for 10 minutes without browning.
3. Add the curry powder and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Add the rice, stir and cook until opaque, about 3 minutes.
5. Stir in 450 ml/3/4... - 47.3753
Egg And Vegetable Ragout
1. Wash and soak beans overnight.
2. Boil beans in the same water with a few pieces of onions and part of thebutter, till tender.
3. Drain but keep the liquor.
4. Slice carrots and turnip.
5. Heat half the remaining butter and fry carrots and turnip lightly.... - 41.9264
Steamed Whitefish With Egg Sauce
Place the fish on a large piece of cheesecloth.
Sprinkle with garlic, salt, and pepper.
Cover fish with another piece of cheesecloth, and wrap cheesecloth around fish.
In a deep roasting pan, place wrapped fish on a rack and add about one-half inch of water... - 39.7559
Simple Egg Drop Soup
Egg Drop Soup is easy to make delicious soup recipe. Egg Drop Soup get its desired taste from watercress and spinach mixed with chicken broth and eggs, flavored with sherry. Egg Drop Soup is inspired by many restaurants across thw globe. - 38.8551
Greek Egg And Lemon Soup
Place chicken broth in a large stockpot over medium-high heat.
Bring to a boil.
Add rice, reduce heat and cook until tender.
Remove from heat and set aside.
In a bowl, combine lemon juice and egg substitute.
Whisk half the broth, a little at a... - 34.7736
Hard boil the eggs for 10 minutes.
Crack the shells and peel when cold. (The shells should always be cracked immediately the eggs come out of the pot. This allows the sulphur to escape and prevents that dark border from forming around the yolks.)
Cut the... - 32.7241
Eggs In Curry Mayonnaise
1. In a sauce pan, place egg and add water to cover them.
2. Cover and bring it to boil, and then boil for 10 minutes.
3. Drain eggs and plunge into cold water.
4. When the eggs are cool enough to handle, remove the shells and keep submerged in cold... - 48.9492
Egg Drop Soup
If soups are your latest addiction, then you must try this interesting egg drop soup, which is also known as egg flower soup in many parts of the world. The most interesting thing about this soup is that the egg is dropped in the soup and the flavors of the... - 112.911
Egg Nog Pie
1. Place the gingernuts in a paper bag and crush finely with a rolling pin. Combine with the caster sugar and melted butter. Press into the base and sides of a 20 cm/ 8 in flan dish and chill.
2. Sprinkle the gelatine over 30 ml/2 tbls of the water and leave... - 35.1387
Bacon & Egg Chowder
Melt butter or margarine in a 3-quart saucepan.
Add flour and mustard; stir until smooth.
Remove from heat.
Add a small amount of broth, stirring constantly until a smooth paste forms.
Stir in remaining broth and milk.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat,... - 42.8378
Egg And Prawn Mayonnaise
1. In a saucepan, hard-boil eggs, drain and keep in cold water.
2. Peel and discard shells and leave the eggs submerged in water until cold.
3. In a mixing bowl, blend together the mayonnaise, soured cream and curry powder.
4. Keep the bowl in... - 43.7117