- » Haleem
Haleem is a yellowish-brown colored dish with a thick paste-like consistency which is basically a wheat porridge rooted to Iran and commonly the people of Persia, India, Turkey, Pakistan and Bangladesh consume it. ... More »
Ever heard of hyderabadi haleem? It is a popular dish of Indian cuisine which is also relished in Pakistan, Turkey, Afghanistan and Iran. This meat stew is healthy and is prepared by combing leftover lentils, rice and meat. So, enjoy it a sa one meal dish or... - 109.959
Hello everybody...I've been going through soooo many wonderful recipes on this website since the last few weeks and today i finally decided to post a recipe myself.Its a famous Hyderabadi dish called "Haleem" which is usually prepared during the holy month of... - 88.8314
1. Debran the wheat, wash, cook till very soft and mash well.
2. Clean and cook mutton with little salt till tender. Mince and grind to a fine paste.
3. Grind ginger, garlic and green chillies to a fine paste. Heat fat, add finely sliced onions, fry till... - 38.7754
1. Heat 1/4 cup ghee in a pressure cooker, add half the onions and saute till golden brown.
2. Add the soaked dais along with 2 cups of water and salt and cook till soft.
3. Cool and blend in a mixer.
4. In the pressure cooker, add the rest of the ghee and... - 38.6838
Haleem Cracked Wheat With Strips Of Chicken
1. In a large bowl, soak the cracked wheat overnight in plenty of water to cover generously.
2. Cut the skinless chicken pieces into strips, about 1 cm / 1/2 inch thick.
3. Heat the corn oil in a kadahi, wok or deep frying pan and fry the onions with the... - 48.1702
Florentine Stuffed Meatloaf
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. Drain and press excess moisture out of spinach.
3. In a medium bowl, mix together hamburger, egg, onion, salt and pepper.
4. In an 8” x 4” loaf pan, line sides and bottom with 2/3 of meat mixture, set... - 0
Vegetables Cooked With Bulgar Wheat
Soak the cracked wheat in water, preferably overnight.
Heat the oil in a heavy-based saucepan, add the onions and fry until golden brown.
Lower the heat and add all the spices, stirring continuously.
Next, add the prepared potatoes, aubergine, tomatoes,... - 44.649
Haleem Recipes By Category