- » Haitian Bean
Haitian Bean Recipes
Haitian bean is a collective term used for a variety of beans that are grown in Haiti. Some of the popular varieties of beans are red, white, green and black. They are used as ingredients in the preparation of a ... More »
Haitian Bean Dish
1. Preheat oven to 250°
2. Boil beans in water for 5 minutes keeping the pan covered.
3. Add salt. Let the beans stand for 60 minutes.
4. Drain the excess liquid and reserve it.
5. In another pan add oil and saute garlic, parsley and... - 42.6777
You May Also Like!
Haitian Black Bean Soup
1. Take a large Dutch oven, and add beans and cover it with water and stir in salt and soak overnight. Or Quickly soak the beans and drain out water.
2. Boil the beans, by partially covering the oven over low heat.
3. Cook the beans... - 45.0794
Haitian Black Beans
1. In shallow 1-quart microwavable casserole combine onion, tomato, bell pepper, chili pepper, and oil and stir to coat. Microwave on High (100%) for 1 minute, until onion is softened.
2. Using a fork, mash 2 ounces beans. Add mashed and whole beans, 1/3 cup... - 25.5085
Haitian Rice With Red Beans
If you prefer having rice cooked with another ingredient, you are going to love Red Bean Haitan Rice! Try this side dish from Haiti which can be combined with egg, meat or poultry. You are definitely going to love it. - 109.469
Haitian Bean Recipes By Category