- » Haddock With Orange Sauce
Haddock With Orange Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of haddock with orange sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for haddock with orange sauce recipes.
Haddock With Orange Sauce
Haddock With Orange Sauce is a wonderful succulent and well flavored seafood dish. This tasty dish was appreciated by my mom when I served it to her last week. Try this Haddock With Orange Sauce recipe at home and you will understand why it was such a success! - 42.7565
Haddock In Creamy Orange Basil Sauce
Place the cream cheese in a small bowl; set aside to soften.
Meanwhile, in a large skillet, stir together the broth, orange juice, carrots and dried basil.
Cover and bring to a boil, then carefully add the haddock.
Reduce the heat, cover and gently simmer for... - 43.7826
You May Also Like!
Haddock With Tomatoes And Ginger
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Lightly coat a baking dish with vegetable oil spray.
Rinse fish and pat dry.
Combine flour and pepper in a shallow bowl.
Add fillets, one at a time, and turn to coat well.
In a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, heat... - 42.6902
Haddock With Tropical Chutney
Drain pineapple, reserving 1/2 cup juice.
Combine pineapple, 3 tablespoons reserved juice, orange, and next 4 ingredients; stir well.
Let stand 1 hour at room temperature.
Place haddock steaks in an 11x7x1 1/2 inch baking dish coated with cooking... - 36.9316
Microwave Sole With Orange Ginger Sauce
1. Orange-Ginger Sauce: In a glass measuring cup, combine orange juice, soya sauce, vinegar, brown sugar, cornstarch and ginger; stir until smooth. Microwave at High, stirring once, for 2 minutes or until sauce comes to a full boil and thickens. (Sauce should... - 32.2178
Orange Roughy With Papaya Salsa
1. To prepare salsa, in small bowl, combine papaya, pecans, onion, vinegar, and red pepper; set aside.
2. On sheet of wax paper, combine flour, salt, and black pepper; coat fish on both sides with flour mixture.
3. Spray large nonstick skillet with nonstick... - 29.4656
Orange Ginger Fish
1. Arrange fish fillets in 12- by 8-inch microwave-safe baking dish, placing thicker portions toward edges of dish; reserve seasoning packet. Set aside.
2. Place butter in small microwave-safe bowl. Cover; microwave on high 20 seconds or until melted. Stir... - 30.8937
Asian Style Sweet And Sour Fish
Sweet And Sour Fish is a recipe which you will simply love. An effortlessly prepared side dish; the Sweet And Sour Fish is a dish that you would love to serve at coming party! - 41.794
Fish In Adobo Sauce
Cut ancho chilies open; discard stems and seeds.
Cut chilies into small pieces with scissors or a knife.
Place in bowl; cover with boiling water.
Let stand 45 to 60 minutes; drain.
Meanwhile, thaw frozen fish.
Lightly brown fish fillets on both sides in hot... - 40.8644
Pizza Fish Fillets
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Cut into 6 serving-size pieces.
Place fish in a 13x9x2-inch baking pan, tucking under any thin edges so fish is a uniform thickness.
Sprinkle with lemon-pepper seasoning. - 32.1453
Fish N Citrus Soup
In a large saucepan combine Fish Stock or chicken broth, orange peel, orange juice, onion, soy sauce, pepper, garlic, and bay leaf.
Bring mixture to boiling, then reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, if using fish steaks, remove skin and... - 40.2039
Sweet & Sour Fish
Preheat oven to 450° F.
Thaw fish, if frozen, and cut into 6 portions.
Place on nonstick baking sheet, tucking under any thin edges.
For coating, in small bowl stir together bread crumbs and paprika; add margarine and toss to coat.
Brush fish with egg... - 44.9555