- » Haddock Prawn Mixed
Haddock Prawn Mixed Recipes
Enjoy our collection of haddock prawn mixed recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for haddock prawn mixed recipes.
Prawn And Haddock Casserole
Prawn And Haddock Casserole is a delicious and satisfying main dish. If you like your seafood flavored with tomato juice and garnished with parsley then you should try this Prawn And Haddock Casserole recipe. - 30.0782
Creamy Fish Pots
Creamy Fish Pots is an irresistible delicious side dish recipe. Try this Creamy Fish Pots; I bet you will have a huge fan following among your friends and relatives. - 42.9906
Warm Fish Salad
Mix all the ingredients for the salad dressing together.
Place the Chinese leaves or lettuce on individual plates or a dish.
Pour the white wine into a pan, add the haddock and poach for 3 to 4 minutes.
Do not cover the pan.
Cut large scallops in slices;... - 42.1081
Choose turbot, halibut or sole for special occasions, and cod, fresh haddock or even prime huss or coley for family meals.
Chop the fish into small pieces; this can be done by hand or in a food processor, but do not over process.
The prawns may be left whole... - 38.7139
1) Flake the fish.
2) In fast-boiling salted water, cook rice for about 20 minutes until tender, and drain well.
3) Chop the egg yolks from hard-boiled eggs.
3) Mix rice with flaked fish, melted butter, seasonings, parsley and chopped... - 42.5653
1. Cream the mashed potatoes with 1 oz / 25g butter and 2 tbsp/15ml milk. Add a little salt and pepper and the chopped parsley.
2. Pipe the potato, using a star pipe, around the edge of 1 medium or 2 small gratin dishes. Set to one side.
3. Cut the fish into... - 34.5993
Mediterranean Fish Soup
1) In a pan, add butter and melt.
2) Add onions, garlic and leeks, and gently cook covered for 5 minutes over very low heat, stirring frequently.
3) Mix in the tomato puree, potatoes, tomatoes with their juice, lemon rind, stock, bouquet garni and... - 47.325
Cider Fish Curry
Poach the haddock in the milk and water with seasoning to taste and 1 oz. of the butter until tender.
When cooked, drain the fish and remove the skin and any bones.
Flake the fish carefully.
Melt the remaining butter in a pan and gently fry the onion until it... - 41.3069
Special Fish Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/ Gas 5. Cut the haddock into bite-sized pieces and toss in cornflour to coat evenly.
2. Place the fish, prawns, sweetcorn and peas in an ovenproof dish. Beat together the milk, fromage frais and seasonings, then pour into... - 36.0036
Savory Fish With Leeks
Remove the base and the outer leaves of the leeks.
Cut the leeks in quarters lengthwise and then into dice.
Rinse thoroughly and leave to drain.
Put the leeks and carrot into a large bowl with the butter.
Mix together the fish bouillon (stock) powder, white... - 43.5754
Curried Seafood Rice
Cook rice in large boiler of boiling salted water for 10 minutes.
Place haddock in shallow pan, cover with water, cover, bring slowly to the boil.
Boil gently 5 minutes.
Drain and flake fish.
Shell and devein prawns, chop roughly.
Drain and flake... - 43.957
Fish Fondue With Sauces
1. In a bowl, mix the fish with a white sauce, also add lemon juice and seasoning to taste and beat well and then chill it
2. Take the mixture and form into walnut-sized balls with floured hands, then coat with egg and breadcrumbs
3. In plates, place a... - 39.6718
Zarzuela de Mariscos
Cut squid in rings.
Open; mussels by shaking, them in a pan over moderate heat.
Strain juice through a kitchen towel for use in sauce.
Wash crayfish and prawns, but do not peel.
Brown onions slowly in olive oil.
Increase heat, add tomato, and let it cook 1... - 41.3335
1) Grease a 1 1/2-pt ring shaped mould.
2) Mince the raw fish and season with salt and pepper.
3) In a pan, melt the butter then remove... - 44.6085
1) In a cooker, heat the bacon and saute lightly in its own fat.
2) Stir in the onion and potato, saute until lightly coloured.
3) Using a perforated ladle, remove the bacon mixture from the cooker and drain well.
4) In the same cooker,... - 44.1692
Posh Fish Pies
1) Pre-heat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas mark 6.
2) Add the potatoes to a large pan and fill it with water. Simmer the potatoes for 10 to15 mins until they become soft and tender.
3) Drain the water. In the same pan, mash the potatoes... - 43.2598
1) Wash, dry and roughly chop the parsley.
2) Wash the bay leaf, thyme and parsley stalks and place into a large sauté pan.
3) Pre-heat the oven to 180°C (Gas Mark 4).
Preparing the cod and collecting the milk:
4) Add the peppercorns,... - 78.6744
1. To prepare the fish cut them into several small chunks, mix with the salt, egg white and cornflour paste.
2. Shell or peel the shellfish as necessary.
3. Squeeze dry the mushrooms, discard any hard stalks and thinly shred.
4. Cut each cake of... - 42.7292