- » Haddock Pineapple
Haddock Pineapple Recipes
Enjoy our collection of haddock pineapple recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for haddock pineapple recipes.
Haddock With Pineapple
Haddock is a tasty fish. One of my all time favorites. This haddock with pineapple is one that I absolutely love. Tasty and healthy this fish dish is a real treat for the senses. I just love every bite of this delicately flavored fish treat - 44.5039
You May Also Like!
Haddock With Tropical Chutney
Drain pineapple, reserving 1/2 cup juice.
Combine pineapple, 3 tablespoons reserved juice, orange, and next 4 ingredients; stir well.
Let stand 1 hour at room temperature.
Place haddock steaks in an 11x7x1 1/2 inch baking dish coated with cooking... - 34.3009
Haddock And Shrimp Stir Fry
In a 2 1/2-quart casserole, combine the onions and oil.
Microwave on high for 2 minutes.
Add the carrots and microwave on high for 3 minutes.
Cut the florets from the broccoli stem and separate them into bite-size pieces.
Peel the stem and thinly slice... - 41.9197
The Pineapple Fish is a simple recipe that boasts unique flavour, simply impossible to resist. The mixed textures and flavors will tantalise your taste buds. You really have to treat your family with this Pineapple Fish dish. - 43.0038
Fish With Gingered Pineapple
1. To prepare the fish cut block of fish fillets into 4 equal pieces and on a pie plate arrange like spokes in a wheel.
2. Coat the fish spread over hoisin sauce and then sprinkling with soy sauce, sherry, gingerroot and green onion.
3.... - 38.3924
Malaysian Fish Stew
1) Skin the fish.
2) Poach the skinned fish for 20 minutes, in the juice from the pineapple can. ... - 46.0097
Sweet & Sour Fish
Preheat oven to 450° F.
Thaw fish, if frozen, and cut into 6 portions.
Place on nonstick baking sheet, tucking under any thin edges.
For coating, in small bowl stir together bread crumbs and paprika; add margarine and toss to coat.
Brush fish with egg... - 42.8973
Sweet And Sour Fish
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/ Gas 4. Mix together the vinegar, soy sauce, sugar and tomato puree in a saucepan. Put the cornflour in a jug, stir in the water, then add the mixture to the saucepan, stirring well. Bring to the boil, stirring constantly... - 36.975
Sweet And Sour Fish Salad
1) In a frying pan, rinse and place the fish and cover with water.
2) Slightly fold and add the lemon grass alongwith the lime leaves into the pan.
3) Pierce the chilli with a fork, put into the pan. Allow to boil and simmer for 7-8 minutes then place... - 46.2435