- » Haddock Orange
Haddock Orange Recipes
Enjoy our collection of haddock orange recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for haddock orange recipes.
Haddock A L'orange
1) Preheat the oven to 350F. Spray a 13X9X2-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
2) Under cold, running water, wash the fillets. Pat them dry. Transfer into the baking dish.
3) In a bowl, mix orangae juice, margarine, orange rind, salt... - 44.0727
Haddock In Creamy Orange Basil Sauce
Place the cream cheese in a small bowl; set aside to soften.
Meanwhile, in a large skillet, stir together the broth, orange juice, carrots and dried basil.
Cover and bring to a boil, then carefully add the haddock.
Reduce the heat, cover and gently simmer for... - 43.7826
Haddock With Orange Sauce
Haddock With Orange Sauce is a wonderful succulent and well flavored seafood dish. This tasty dish was appreciated by my mom when I served it to her last week. Try this Haddock With Orange Sauce recipe at home and you will understand why it was such a success! - 42.7565
Baked Haddock And Orange
Grate the rind from the orange, remove pith and cut pulp acrossinto slices.
Cut the fish into con-venient portions for serving and arrange in a greased dish.
Sprinkle with a little salt, add the lemon juice and arrange the slices of orange over the top.
Cover... - 30.5515
You May Also Like!
Florida Haddock Salad
Break or cut fish into large chunks.
Place the fish in a dish just large enough to hold the fish in a single layer.
Over a small mixing bowl, section the oranges, reserving 1/4 cup juice.
Cover and refrigerate the orange sections till they are... - 40.0327
Haddock With Tomatoes And Ginger
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Lightly coat a baking dish with vegetable oil spray.
Rinse fish and pat dry.
Combine flour and pepper in a shallow bowl.
Add fillets, one at a time, and turn to coat well.
In a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, heat... - 42.6902
Haddock With Tropical Chutney
Drain pineapple, reserving 1/2 cup juice.
Combine pineapple, 3 tablespoons reserved juice, orange, and next 4 ingredients; stir well.
Let stand 1 hour at room temperature.
Place haddock steaks in an 11x7x1 1/2 inch baking dish coated with cooking... - 36.9316
Crispy Orange Roughy
Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
In a shallow bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, oil, oregano, salt and pepper.
Place the potato flakes in another bowl.
Dip fillets in lemon juice mixture, then coat... - 35.2829
Place fish fillets in 10 x 6-inch microproof baking dish.
Sprinkle with paprika.
Combine tomato, onion, green pepper, celery, and parsley.
Spoon vegetables over fillets.
Place butter in 1 -cup glass measure.
Cook on HI, 1/2 minute.
Add wine... - 40.9674
Orange Roughy With Papaya Salsa
1. To prepare salsa, in small bowl, combine papaya, pecans, onion, vinegar, and red pepper; set aside.
2. On sheet of wax paper, combine flour, salt, and black pepper; coat fish on both sides with flour mixture.
3. Spray large nonstick skillet with nonstick... - 29.4656
Microwave Sole With Orange Ginger Sauce
1. Orange-Ginger Sauce: In a glass measuring cup, combine orange juice, soya sauce, vinegar, brown sugar, cornstarch and ginger; stir until smooth. Microwave at High, stirring once, for 2 minutes or until sauce comes to a full boil and thickens. (Sauce should... - 32.2178
Orange Ginger Fish
1. Arrange fish fillets in 12- by 8-inch microwave-safe baking dish, placing thicker portions toward edges of dish; reserve seasoning packet. Set aside.
2. Place butter in small microwave-safe bowl. Cover; microwave on high 20 seconds or until melted. Stir... - 30.8937
Asian Style Sweet And Sour Fish
Sweet And Sour Fish is a recipe which you will simply love. An effortlessly prepared side dish; the Sweet And Sour Fish is a dish that you would love to serve at coming party! - 41.794
Ratatouille Topped Fillets
For vegetable mixture, in a medium saucepan combine the eggplant, chopped tomatoes, tomato sauce, onion, zucchini, mushrooms, green pepper, basil, garlic powder, oregano, and salt.
Bring the mixture to boiling, and then reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 15... - 40.8644