- » Haddock Leek
Haddock Leek Recipes
Enjoy our collection of haddock leek recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for haddock leek recipes.
Haddock In Leek Cream Sauce
Pour 3/4 cup (200 ml/7 fl oz) of water into the lower compartment of a microwave steamer and heat in the oven for 2 minutes on HIGH.
Put the leeks in the perforated section and then into the steamer.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 9 minutes.
To skin the... - 38.3705
You May Also Like!
Haddock With Leeks And Cheese
1) Soak the haddok in water and leave it for 2 hours.
2) Take a casserole dish and put leeks and butter, cover, and cook for 7 minutes on power.
3) Add the haddock and cook on power for 3 minutes on power.
4) Prepare sauce... - 41.086
Clam Haddock Chowder
1) Take a deep saucepan and combine all-purpose flour, melted shortening, and curry powder. Stirring constantly, cook them 2 minutes.
2) Slowly add clam juice, fish stock or water, chili sauce, and tomato puree. Cook the mixture until it thickens and... - 43.6915
Haddock With Vegetables
1) Preheat the oven to 175°C (350°F).
2) Cut the fish into 8 cm long pieces.
3) Sprinkle them with salt and let them stand for 10 minutes.
4) Rinse the fish and make it dry.
5) Clen the leeks and finely slice them, use as much as green... - 43.837
Smoked Haddock Chowder
1. Wash and finely slice the white of leek.
2. Wash and finely dice the celery.
3. Peel and finely dice the shallot.
4. Remove any rind from the bacon and cut the bacon into small dice.
5. Wash, peel and rewash the potatoes and cut into small... - 89.275
Haddock And Fennel Soup
1. In a pan add butter and fry the fennel and leeks for five minutes such that soft and keep aside in a bowl.
2. Clean the pan add, bring to the boil the stock, bay leaf and potatoes and lowering the heat simmer with cover for 10-15 minutes.
3. In... - 39.6556
Silky Celeriac Soup With Smoked Haddock
1. Heat the butter in a large saucepan until foaming, then lower the heat a little. Sweat the onion and leek with the garlic, thyme and 2 bay leaves. Add the celeriac and potatoes and cook for 10 mins more, stirring frequently so the vegetables don't stick to... - 36.7849
Smoked Haddock And Sweet Corn Soup With Wild Rice And Bacon Croutons
1. Put the rice into a small saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring to the boil, then lower the heat and simmer for 40-45 minutes, or until tender. Drain and set aside.
2. Put the haddock, milk and bay leaf into a saucepan and bring to the boil, then lower... - 35.9024
Soft Boiled Bantam Egg With Creamed Leeks And Arbroath Smokies
Arbroath smokies are making a bit of a comeback and maybe in the past the bones and skin may have been a bit off putting but in this recipe the hard work is done before it goes on the plate. Bantam eggs are about two thirds of the size of a hens egg so make a... - 106.611
Savory Fish With Leeks
Remove the base and the outer leaves of the leeks.
Cut the leeks in quarters lengthwise and then into dice.
Rinse thoroughly and leave to drain.
Put the leeks and carrot into a large bowl with the butter.
Mix together the fish bouillon (stock) powder, white... - 44.5018
1. Thoroughly wash fish pieces in cold water.
2. Take a 4-quart saucepan and combine fish parts and remaining ingredients together.
3. Bring the mix into rapid boil.
4. Decrease the intensity of flame and then remove foam from the surface.
5. Cover and... - 39.3938
Haddock Leek Recipes By Category