- » Haddock Flan
Haddock Flan Recipes
Enjoy our collection of haddock flan recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for haddock flan recipes.
Smoked Haddock And Cottage Cheese Flan
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F
2) In a pan, place the fish, water and half of the lemon juice and poach gently until tender.
3) Using a slotted ladle remove fish.
4) Skin and flake the flesh.
5) In a pan, melt the butter and saute the... - 46.0527
Smoked Haddock Flan
Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 5.
Cook the haddock in the milk.
Flake the fish, reserve the cooking liquor.
Roll out the pastry thinly, and line a 20cm (8inch) flan ring.
Cover the bottom of the pastry with the smoked haddock.
Beat together the cream,... - 36.4371
Smoked Haddock Flan
Method Make pastry dough and chill; line flan ring and bake blind in a hot oven (400Â° F) for 20 minutes.
Beat egg yolk into mashed potato with half the cheese.
Arrange flaked haddock in flan shell with scallions on top and hard-cooked eggs around... - 22.6625
You May Also Like!
Smoked Haddock Tart
1. Roll out the dough on a lightly floured surface and use it to line a 12 x 35 cm (5 x 14 inch) rectangular flan tin. Prick the base lightly with a fork and chill for 30 minutes. Line the pastry case with baking paper and baking beans and bake in a preheated... - 34.9871
Finnan Haddie Flan
Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
Melt the butter in a frying pan and fry the onions until soft.
Add the mushrooms and cook for 2 to 3 minutes until the juices run.
Add the tomatoes and Cook for 1 minute.
Remove the pan from the heat.
Allow to cool.
Put... - 43.5627
Smoked Cod And Blue Cheese Frittata
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F/ Gas 4). Combine the eggs, cream and blue cheese in a large bowl; mix until well combined. Stir in the chopped red pepper, chives, dill and smoked haddock. Mix well.
2. Pour the mixture into a greased 23 cm (9in) flan dish.... - 27.8226