- » Haddock Fillet With Shrimp Sauce
Haddock Fillet With Shrimp Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of haddock fillet with shrimp sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for haddock fillet with shrimp sauce recipes.
Haddock Fillets With Shrimp Sauce
– In a measuring cup, combine butter, flour, milk, salt, and pepper.
– Cook in microwave at HIGH, 3 to 4 minutes, stirring every minute. Add lemon juice and shrimp.
– In a rectangular baking dish 6x8 inches (15 x 20 cm), place halibut fillets and... - 35.1917
Fillets Of Haddock Dieppoise
Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
Wash the fish and put it in a buttered ovenproof dish.
Add the bay leaf and lemon juice, season well, pour over the wine and cover with foil.
Bake in the center of the oven for 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, bring the milk to just... - 45.0781
Fillet Of Haddock Marguery
1. Preheat the oven at 375°
2. In a greased 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish place the fish fillets.
3. In a bowl combine soup and sherry.
4. Spread fillets with soup and shrimp.
5. Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
6. In a bowl... - 42.9785
Haddock And Shrimp Stir Fry
In a 2 1/2-quart casserole, combine the onions and oil.
Microwave on high for 2 minutes.
Add the carrots and microwave on high for 3 minutes.
Cut the florets from the broccoli stem and separate them into bite-size pieces.
Peel the stem and thinly slice... - 44.2964
Haddock With Prawn And Mushroom Sauce
Haddock with prawn and mushroom sauce is one of my favorite recipes for this fish. I prepare this dish often for weekends and my family just loves it. made with fried haddock fillets along with mushrooms and prawns in a creamy sauce, the haddock with prawns... - 46.6903
Remove any skin or bones from fillets.
Put fish through meat grinder 3 times, using finest blade.
Add butter or margarine, and put through grinder again.
Sift flour with salt, pepper and nutmeg; combine light cream and egg yolks.
Add flour and egg mixtures... - 45.1023
1. Preheat the oven to 400 °F.
1. Wash the fillets and dry them using the kitchen paper.
2. Roll them over the seasoned flour.
3. Cut half of the butter and use it to grease the shallow ovenproof dish and place the fillets over it in... - 45.1115
Haddock is a tasty fish. One of my all time favorites. This haddock bake is one that I absolutely love. Tasty and healthy this fish dish is a real treat for the senses. I just love every bite of this delicately flavored fish treat - 40.9053
Sweet And Sour Fish
If frozen, thaw fish slowly in the refrigerator.
Cut fillets or thawed blocks into 1 inch cubes.
Combine the oil, lime juice and soy sauce and pour over the fillets.
Skewer the cubes, alternating with an occasional peeled, deveined shrimp.
Reserve marinade... - 33.1797
Cioppino (italian Fish Stew)
Thaw frozen fillets and shrimp.
In Dutch oven cook green pepper, onion, and garlic in oil till tender but not brown.
Add tomatoes, tomato sauce, water, parsley, salt, oregano, basil, and pepper.
Cover; bring to boiling.
Reduce heat; simmer 20 minutes.
Add... - 43.8162
Combine flour, salt, white pepper and cayenne pepper in medium bowl; stir to mix well.
Combine 1 cup (250 mL) warm water and the olive oil; stir into flour mixture.
Whisk until smooth.
Let batter stand covered, at room temperature, 1 hour.
Meanwhile, clean... - 43.7864
Sweet And Sour Fish
1. Start by thawing the fish in the refrigerator then cut the fillets or thawed blocks into 1-inch cubes also peel the shrimps
2. In a bowl, combine the next 3 ingredeints and pour over the fillets
3. Take a skewer, and pierce the fish... - 35.9694
Italian Style Seafood Soup
Thaw fish fillets and shrimp, if frozen.
Cut fish into 1-inch pieces; halve any large shrimp lengthwise.
In Dutch oven combine water, undrained tomatoes, wine, onion, carrot, celery, parsley, tomato paste, garlic, bay leaves, hot pepper sauce, 2... - 44.183
French Fish Casserole
Cover fish with water; add vinegar, parsley, carrot, onion, salt, and pepper, and simmer for 15 minutes, or until fish flakes with a fork.
Pour off stock and strain; reserve for Mushroom Shrimp Sauce.
Break up fish in small pieces, then mix with white sauce... - 45.8848
Instant Chinese Hot Pot
Preparing a hotpot is no rocket science. It makes for a wonderful dinner idea when you have company over. Ideally eaten during winters, you can prepare it anytime and enjoy the freshness of seafood, meat and veggies over pleasant conversation with family and... - 115.218
1 Place the fish in a pan with the milk and water, add seasoning and 2 tablespoons of the butter. Bring to a boil and poach gently for a few minutes. Remove the fish, reserving the stock, and keep the fish warm.
2 Melt the remaining butter in a pan, add the... - 33.6361
Rinse fillets; drain.
Cut into small pieces and sprinkle with salt.
Put fish through food chopper using finest blade.
Mix ground fish with cornstarch and nutmeg.
Put through chopper 4 more times. (A blender may be used instead of food chopper but the milk and... - 38.9219
Fanfare Seafood Stew
1. Cut the fillets into 1-inch cubes.
2. In a large bowl, add cream sherry, gingerroot, salt, pepper and garlic and mix well.
3. Add fish and shrimp and toss or shake to coat.
4. Let it stand for 20 minutes at room temperature.
5. Drain out and reserve... - 47.9222
Thai Meat Balls And Fish Balls
Mix together ingredients for Ginger Sauce.
To make meat balls, squeeze water from mushrooms and chop.
Combine with remaining ingredients: season with salt and pepper.
Form into 18 small balls.
To make fish balls, chop shrimp and cod in a food processor.
Stir... - 43.0065
Wipe the fish. Combine milk, water, bayleaf and half the chopped onion in saucepan.
Poach fish in this liquid until tender, drain, reserving liquid.
Flake fish coarsely.
Remove bayleaf from liquid.
Combine fish and shrimps.
Melt butter in saucepan, saute... - 41.2611
Italian Fish Stew
1) In a Dutch Oven, heat oil. Add in garlic, basil, onion and crushed red pepper. Saute till the onions soften.
2) Add in wine and simmer the mixture for 5 minutes until the liquid has reduced slightly.
3) Add in tomatoes, tomato paste, clam broth and... - 43.7471
1. Heat oil in a heavy kettle or Dutch oven; saute garlic, basil, onion and crushed red pepper until onion is tender. Add wine; simmer about 5 minutes, or until liquid is somewhat reduced. Add tomatoes, tomato paste, clam broth and salt; simmer, uncovered, 20... - 30.3011
1. Heat the oil in a heavy kettle or Dutch oven; saute garlic, basil, onion and the crushed red peppers until the onion is tender. Add wine; simmer about 5 minutes, or until liquid is somewhat reduced. Add the tomatoes, tomato paste, clam juice and the salt;... - 33.8724
Put the fish fillets in a deep pie dish with the mushrooms and leeks and add about 60 ml / 4 tbsp of the milk. Cover and cook for 3—4 minutes until fish is tender. Pour off the milk and reserve. Flake the fish with a fork.
Put the butter in a jug or bowl... - 29.792
1) Grease a 1 1/2-pt ring shaped mould.
2) Mince the raw fish and season with salt and pepper.
3) In a pan, melt the butter then remove... - 44.2466
Seafood Casserole With Chicken Bouillon
If frozen, thaw fish overnight in the refrigerator.
If time is short, wrap in a plasic bag and place under cold, running water for an hour or two.
If scallops or shrimps are "individually quick frozen" there is no need to thaw.
Reserve liquid if canned fish... - 42.7463