- » Haddock
Haddock or offshore hake is a popular marine fish, which is white, flaky, and lean when cooked, and is fished commercially for consumption. It is however a species whose existence has now become vulnerable due to ... More »
Greek-style Herb Crusted Baked Haddock
This on one of those fun easy fish dishes, few steps, one pan and much healthier than those beer battered or breaded versions that go into the deep fryer. Crusted with Greek herbs and pan seared before being topped with soft fresh feta cheese, blanched... - 125.757
Haddock En Papillote
Baked fish with the flavor of roasted garlic and pepper seasoning makes it an excellent dish for entertaining guests. - 125.154
Brains On The Half-skull With Alien Potion And Vampire Cocktails
This week we share two ghoulish recipes and one out-of-this-word delight, Brains on the Half-Skull with Alien Potion and Vampire Cocktails. Our Brains on the Half-Skull recipe is not only scarily delicious, but it’s also super good for you. The halved grape... - 113.742
Italian Haddock Piccata
Chef Mark comes up with his own version of Piccata, which uses Haddock. Watch him make his favorite dish which will please your taste buds too. The dish is simple to cook and flavorful in taste. - 108.132
Tasty Baked Haddock
Anyone who knows to cook knows that seafood makes for a fast, healthy meal any day. In this recipe, the cook shares a simple, tasty whitefish recipe that is easy to cook and good to eat. Dense chunks of fish baked to perfection is something you surely... - 101.564
Baked Italian-style Haddock
This is nice easy one that you can reproduced at home to save quite a few bucks from going out to enjoy a fancy Italian restaurant-style quality meal. Cooking fish is something most people are intimidated by cause it’s a bit tricky to get a perfectly... - 98.7158
Buccaneer Blends Bbq
Watch Chef Tony Clark as he prepares a deep fried haddock sandwich with bbq sauce. The video is nicely presented to make an excellent sandwich that would serve as a great holiday meal. Take a look at this easy recipe video and give it a try yourself! - 85.9484
Baked Haddock, New England Style
Would you like to experiment with a great Baked Haddock, New England Style recipe? This yummy yummy Baked Haddock, New England Style recipe is a gift of the European cuisine. A delicious Main Dish, the Baked Haddock, New England Style completes your meal.... - 49.4338
Haddock In Shells
Haddock is a tasty fish. One of my all time favorites. This haddock in shells is one that I absolutely love. Tasty and healthy this fish dish is a real treat for the senses. I just love every bite of this delicately flavored fish treat - 48.6982
1) Chop tomatoes and green pepper.
2)Thaw frozen haddock fillets.
3)In a greased baking dish of 13X9X2 inch size, place the thawed fillets in a single layer.
4)Combine all other ingredients and spoon over arranged fish.
5)Bake at 500... - 46.797
This Haddock Delight is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. Enjoy this Haddock Delight dish with your loved ones in the coming weekend party! - 46.0988
Smoked Haddock Muscadelle
1) In a flat bottom pan, put the fish along with milk and water, enough to cover the fish.
2) Bring slowly to a boil, reduce the heat and let it simmer for 1-2 minutes more.
3) Drain the fish and flake.
4) Put six Â½ cup moulds in... - 45.9953
Haddock And Vegetables
Thaw fish if frozen and cut fillets into 1 inch chunks.
Cook onions and garlic in 2 tablespoons of cooking oil in a skillet; cook until tender but not browned.
Add fish and cook, turning carefully, until fish is firm.
Remove fish from pan.
Add remaining... - 45.9833
Savoury Haddock is simply a delicious recipe. A deadly combination of haddock and herbs will surely tempt you to prepare this Savoury Haddock dish on every party! - 45.8929
Haddock En Croute
1.Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2.Take an ovenproof dish, put the fish in it.
3.Add a dash of butter and bake for 10 minutes.
4.Let the fish settle at room temperature.
5.Meanwhile, take a bowl, put cheese, mushrooms, pimiento, dry... - 45.5299
Lightly fry the onions in the heated oil in a pan until just tender.
Stir in the tomatoes, crushed garlic, sugar, and seasoning.
Cook for about 2 minutes, stirring, then put the mixture in an ovenproof dish or casserole that will fit in the pressure... - 45.5223
1)Lightly grease the trivet with a little butter or margarine and place into the cooker.
2)Add bay leaf, parsley, peppercorns and milk into the cooker.
3)Sprinkle salt and pepper on haddock and place it on the trivet.
4)Put the cooker on... - 45.4572
Haddock With Pineapple
Haddock is a tasty fish. One of my all time favorites. This haddock with pineapple is one that I absolutely love. Tasty and healthy this fish dish is a real treat for the senses. I just love every bite of this delicately flavored fish treat - 45.4301
1. Preheat the oven to 400 °F.
1. Wash the fillets and dry them using the kitchen paper.
2. Roll them over the seasoned flour.
3. Cut half of the butter and use it to grease the shallow ovenproof dish and place the fillets over it in... - 45.3244
Fillets Of Haddock Dieppoise
Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
Wash the fish and put it in a buttered ovenproof dish.
Add the bay leaf and lemon juice, season well, pour over the wine and cover with foil.
Bake in the center of the oven for 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, bring the milk to just... - 45.2919
Haddock A La Grecque
1.Take an 8 x 8 inch glass dish; put the tomatoes and soda crackers in it and top with basil, sugar and salt.
2.Combine the ingredients using a fork.
3.Place the fish on tomatoes and add green onions, parsley, vegetable oil, flour and... - 45.1713
Curried Haddock Scallops
1) Preheat oven to 400°F.
2) In a saucepan, melt half of the butter and saute the onions for 3 minutes.
3) Add in the curry powder and cook for 1 minute.
4) Stir the white sauce, fish and seasoning, and stir until well mixed.
5) Spoon... - 45.121
Savory Haddock Crumble
1. Preheat oven to 180° C, gas mark 5.
2. Rinse the haddock.
3. Poach haddock in the milk with the bay leaf and peppercorns for about 7 minutes until just cooked.
4. Strain and reserve the milk.
5. Skin and flake the fish.
6. To... - 44.9001
Haddock Black Raven
1) In a large skillet, heat the oil and sautÃ© the onions and garlic.
2) Cook for 5 to 10 minutes, stirring frequently or until soft.
3) Add the tomatoes, vinegar, basil, salt and red pepper to the skillet.
4) Cook for 10 minutes, or until the... - 44.7205
Supreme De Haddock Elysee
1. Preheat the oven to 180° C / 350° F / Gas Mark 4.
2. In a large buttered dish, tip in the trimmed haddock fillets with the shallot, white wine and fish stock
3. Poach in the hot oven gently for about five minutes or till done
4.... - 44.5483
1. Using a knife, skin fish. Put it in a frying pan filled with half the milk. Add in salt, peppercorns, and finely sliced onion.
2. Close the pan with and poach very gently or until fish is just soft for about 15 to 20 minutes.
3. Drain and lift the... - 44.1242
Cajun-Style Haddock is an amazingly delicious and easy to prepare side dish which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Try this delicious Cajun-Style Haddock; I am sure you will get a huge fan following for this! - 44.1189
Haddock With Vegetables
1) Preheat the oven to 175°C (350°F).
2) Cut the fish into 8 cm long pieces.
3) Sprinkle them with salt and let them stand for 10 minutes.
4) Rinse the fish and make it dry.
5) Clen the leeks and finely slice them, use as much as green... - 44.0446
If haddock is frozen, thaw according to package directions.
Poach haddock in milk in a large frying pan until fish just begins to flake.
Mean while, saute" mushrooms in 1 tablespoon margarine until they are lightly browned (8 to 10 minutes).
In a small pan,... - 43.8644
Smoked Haddock And Spinach
1) Defrost the spinach.
2) Into a microwavable container, add in the defrosted spinach, chopped red pepper, salt and pepper.
3) In a bowl, mix the cornflour with milk to form a smooth paste.
4) Add in the cornflour paste into the spinach... - 43.7601
Snapper Smoked Haddock And Mushrooms Scallop
Mash the potatoes and blend the butter and cream in to make a smooth piping consistency (do not use all the butter and cream if it is not necessary).
Put the fish into the milk with about one third of the butter, simmer steadily until tender, about 12... - 43.704
Smoked Haddock With Rice
Separate egg yolks from whites.
Press yolks through sieve; chop whites.
Heat water, rice and 1 teaspoon salt to boiling, stirring once or twice; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer 1/2 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Fluff rice lightly with fork; cover and let steam for... - 43.661
Poached Haddock With Mussels
Thaw fillets if frozen; cut into serving-size portions.
Clean mussels in cold water.
Scrub shells with stiff brush; rinse thoroughly several times.
Combine wine, water, and onion in large pan; bring to simmering stage.
Cover; steam about 5... - 43.6342
Smoked Haddock And Potato 'risotto'
Heat the milk in a saucepan with the onion and bay leaf.
Remove from the heat and allow to infuse for 15 minutes.
Return to the heat.
When simmering, add the fish and cook for 8 minutes.
Remove the fish and set aside, then strain the cooking liquid.
Cook the... - 43.5717
Haddock is a tasty fish. One of my all time favorites. This haddock newburg is one that I absolutely love. Tasty and healthy this fish dish is a real treat for the senses. I just love every bite of this delicately flavored fish treat - 43.5334
Baked Fillet Of Haddock
1) Cut all the veggies, as desired.
2) Preheat the oven.
3) In a shallow baking dish, place haddock fillets.
4) In a skillet, combine celery, onions and zucchini with the oil and saute until slightly tender, adding a few drops of water,... - 43.2786
Wipe the steaks or fillets with absorbent paper.
In an 8 x 8-inch (20 x 20 cm) ceramic dish, heat the oil 3 minutes at HIGH.
Add the garlic, bay leaf, flour and parsley.
Stir thoroughly, add the fish fumet or water, stir well.
Add the fish and the green... - 43.276
Herb Garden Haddock
1. Heat the oven to 400Â°F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, toss the zucchini, squash, Cheddar, basil, and scallions well and season with the salt and pepper.
3. On a heavy-duty baking tray Place the fish and on the top of each piece of... - 43.1554
Haddock With Paprika
1.In a pan, heat oil and butter and saute onion and garlic in it until soft.
2.Stir in haddock and paprika and fry for 5 minutes.
3.Add tomatoes, tomato juice, salt and pepper and let the mixture simmer for 5 minutes after covering.
4.Serve immediately... - 43.0917
Haddock With Tomatoes And Ginger
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Lightly coat a baking dish with vegetable oil spray.
Rinse fish and pat dry.
Combine flour and pepper in a shallow bowl.
Add fillets, one at a time, and turn to coat well.
In a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, heat... - 42.9138
Haddock And Shrimp Stir Fry
In a 2 1/2-quart casserole, combine the onions and oil.
Microwave on high for 2 minutes.
Add the carrots and microwave on high for 3 minutes.
Cut the florets from the broccoli stem and separate them into bite-size pieces.
Peel the stem and thinly slice... - 42.8314
Haddock A L'orange
1) Preheat the oven to 350F. Spray a 13X9X2-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
2) Under cold, running water, wash the fillets. Pat them dry. Transfer into the baking dish.
3) In a bowl, mix orangae juice, margarine, orange rind, salt... - 42.6364
Smoked Haddock Barbecue
1) Divide the cooked smoked haddock into pieces.
2) In a pan heat oil and saute onion and celery. Cook for few minutes.
3) Add all the ingredients except the fish and rolls and then stir in sauce and mustard slowly.
4) Simmer for 20 minutes and then... - 42.614
Salmon And Haddock Fishcakes
Place the haddock and salmon in a large frying pan or roasting pan.
Add enough milk to cover.
Add one-third of the onion, the carrot, bay leaf, peppercorns and cloves.
Bring to the boil and then simmer for 6 minutes.
Set aside to cool slightly.
Dice the rest... - 42.2937
1. Preheat the oven at 350°F.
2. Wash, peel and chop the tomatoes, onions and garlic.
3. Wash the pepper and remove the stalk end, seeds and ribs. Also, chop the pepper flesh into small pieces.
4. Take a buttered baking dish and... - 42.1342
Cut the haddock into four equal pieces.
Put the fish pieces in a dish and pour the milk over.
If not completely covered, add a little water.
Leave to soak for 1 hour.
Put the spinach in a dish 10 minutes before serving.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 6... - 42.122
Haddock A La Grecque
Place the tomatoes and soda crackers in the bottom of an 8 x 8-inch (20 x 20 cm) glass dish.
Sprinkle with sugar, basil and salt.
Mix together with a fork.
Set the frozen block of fish over the tomatoes.
Mix together the remaining ingredients and pour over... - 42.1029
Smoked Haddock And Tomato
1)Set potatoes in oven for baking.
2)In an oven proof dish, place the haddock.
3)Add in butter and pour the milk. Also add in salt and pepper. Use foil to cover.
4)Place the dish containing the fish on the lower shelf of oven when potatoes are about 20... - 42.0717
In large skillet barely cover haddock with water.
Simmer gently till fish flakes with a fork, 12 to 15 minutes; drain.
Break fish into large chunks; set aside.
Meanwhile, in large saucepan cook onion in 2 tablespoons of the butter or margarine till tender but... - 41.7933
Golden Haddock Tartlets
1)Preheat oven at 425-450°F., Gas Mark 6-7.
2)Roll out the pastry on the boat tins.
3)Use a table or pastry board and place all the boat tins over it and lift the pastry over top.
4)Press it down and you shall see the sharp edge of... - 41.4876
Pan-fried Haddock Fillets
Cut haddock into serving pieces.
Heat shortening in large skillet.
Combine milk and mustard in small mixing bowl.
Mix salt, cracker crumbs, paprika and pepper together.
Dip pieces of haddock into milk mixture; roll in crumb mixture.
Fry in hot shorten- ing... - 41.3684
Monte Carlo Haddock
1. Clean the haddock fillet, wash it and dry it before adding to the pan with bay leaf and milk.
2. Poach the fillet over moderate heat for about 10 minutes and keep it uncovered during the cooking time.
3. Lift out fish carefully using the slotted... - 41.3556
Creamed Smoked Haddock
1) In a large bowl, soak the haddok in milk for 1 hour.
2) In a heavy pan, bring the haddock and milk to a slow boil.
3) Allow to cool, then drain, skin and bone the fish, reserving 2 cups milk.
4) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
5) In a... - 41.3552
Haddock is a tasty fish. One of my all time favorites. This haddock bake is one that I absolutely love. Tasty and healthy this fish dish is a real treat for the senses. I just love every bite of this delicately flavored fish treat - 41.1187
American Haddock Casserole
1.Chop the fillets into pieces.
2.Take an 8 x 8 inch dish, put the fillets in it side by side, keeping the thick pieces on the sides.
3.Combine salt, pepper and nutmeg and put the mixture over the fish.
4.Combine cream, cream of... - 41.1181
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Melt the margarine over moderate heat in a small skillet.
3) Add the apple, onion, raisins, curry and salt and cook, occasionally stirring, till the apples are tender.
4) Use non-stick... - 41.0078
1 Arrange the courgettes (zucchini) in a colander, layered with a little salt. Cover with a plate and place a weight on top. Leave for 30 minutes to extract bitter juice.
2 Rinse the courgettes (zucchini) well and place in a 30 x 20 x 5cm/ 12x8x2 inch... - 40.9606
Haddock is a tasty fish. One of my all time favorites. This haddock rarebit is one that I absolutely love. Tasty and healthy this fish dish is a real treat for the senses. I just love every bite of this delicately flavored fish treat - 40.813
1) Preheat oven to at 350°F (180°C), Gas Mark 4.
2) Use Dariole moulds to grease thoroughly. Place aside.
3) In a bowl, mash potatoes by adding milk and butter, cayenne pepper, salt and pepper to taste.
4) Add egg yolk to combine with... - 40.6952
Smoked Haddock En Coquilles
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F or Gas Mark 6.
2. In a saucepan, melt 2 tablespoons butter and add the mushrooms; fry for about 3 minutes.
3. Stir in the white sauce, mustard, fish and pepper.
4. Divide the mixture equally between 4... - 40.6465
Butter Poached Haddock
Place the fish in a bowl.
Cover with cold water and add 3 tablespoons (50 mL) coarse salt.
Let soak for 1 to 2 hours.
This is done to prevent the fish from drying while cooking.
Then remove from the water, dry with paper towel.
Place the butter in an 8 x... - 40.4228
Smoked Haddock Over Spinach
1) After defrosting the spinach, mix it with red pepper and seasoning in a bowl.
2) Combine flour and milk to form a smooth paste.
3) Add the flour-milk paste to the spinach and mix them well.
4) Add a little butter to the dish, cover and cook for... - 40.3505
Stuffed Haddock Parcels
Place the stuffing mix in a bowl and add the boiling water.
Stir in the cheese and salt and pepper to taste.
Place each haddock steak on a piece of foil and top with the stuffing.
Dot with the butter and fold the foil, enclosing the filling, to make... - 40.3291
Wash and dry fish; season both sides with salt and pepper.
Marinate in olive oil, lemon juice, shallots, and parsley 4 to 5 hours.
Place fish in buttered baking dish; coat top with mustard.
Sprinkle cheese on top, then crumbs that have been combined with... - 40.1484
Baked Haddock With Oysters
1. Place 1 fillet in a greased shallow baking dish. (If frozen, thaw according to package directions.)
2. Drain oysters and remove shell particles.
3. Mix 1 cup of the crumbs with parsley, salt and pepper. Toss with melted butter.
4. Coat oysters evenly with... - 40.0851
1. Fill a saucepan two thirds with water and bring it to a boil.
2. On a heatproof plate, place fish after skinning, washing and drying.
3. Season fish lightly along with lemon juice, and dot with margarine.
4. Close the saucepan with a lid or another... - 39.9691
Grease baking dish.
Melt butter in fry pan, saute onion and celery until tender.
Add salt, thyme and bread crumbs; toss well.
Place half of fish in dish, cover with half of sauteed dressing, add pieces of chopped tomato.
Repeat with second half of fish,... - 39.9121
Haddock A La Royale
Cut the fillets into individual portions.
Brush each piece with melted butter.
Mix together the flour, salt, pepper and paprika.
Roll each piece of fish in this mixture, then in the grated cheese.
Place a cooking bag on a plate or in a 12 x 8-inch (30 x 20... - 39.8355
Smoked Haddock Rosti
1. Dry the grated potatoes in a clean tea towel. Rinse the grated onion thoroughly in cold water, dry in a clean tea towel and add to the potatoes.
2. Stir the garlic into the potato mixture. Skin the smoked haddock and remove as many of the tiny pin bones as... - 39.8042
Creamed Smoked Haddock
The Creamed Smoked Haddock is a wonderful and delicious dish for your dinner at home. You simply have to try this easy to follow Creamed Smoked Haddock! Trust me its addictive! - 39.5697
Sauteed Haddock Provencale
Cut fillets into 6 serving pieces.
Dry on absorbent paper and dust with flour.
Dip in a blended mixture of egg, ketchup and milk; then in crumbs flavored with the seasoning salt.
Let coating dry for 10 minutes or more.
Saute garlic in the oil for 1 minute,... - 39.4213
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a shallow greased baking dish arrange the fillets and season with 1/4 teaspoon of the salt and the pepper.
3) Now, place tomatoes and season some more salt.
4) Pour wine and sprinkle basil. Now,... - 39.1258
Haddock With An Olive Crust
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/ 375°F/Gas Mark 5. Place the black olives in a small bowl with the breadcrumbs and add the chopped tarragon.
2. Add the garlic to the olives with the chopped spring onions and the olive oil. Mix together lightly.
3. Wipe the... - 38.8725
Smoked Haddock Scramble
Smoked Haddock Scramble is a succulent and tender dish that brings together the amazing flavors of seafood and eggs! Perfect for a grand weekend breakfast or a late brunch, the Smoked Haddock Scramble is a personal favorite! Try it!! - 38.7856
Potted Haddock With Capers
1) Into a pan filled with boiling water, poach the fillets for 5 minutes
2) Remove them and drain thoroughly
3) Skin the flesh and flake
4) Into a liquidizer, put the flaked fish and add the melted butter
5) Blend till very smooth
6) Empty mixture into... - 38.6483
Savory Baked Haddock
Thaw frozen fillets.
Skin fillets; place in single layer in greased baking dish, 12 x 8 x 2 inches.
Sprinkle with lemon juice and pepper.
Fry bacon until crisp; remove from fat.
Add to bread crumbs and parsley.
Cook onion in bacon fat until tender; spread... - 38.0358
Stuffed Fillets Of Haddock
Lay a fillet of haddock in a buttered casserole.
Make a savory stuffing from the breadcrumbs, garlic, parsley, thyme, melted butter, and seasonings.
Put this on top of the fish and cover with the second fillet.
Moisten with the cream.
Cover and bake in a... - 37.7928
1.Take off the skin from the fish and chop into small serving size pieces.
2.In a 9 inch (22.5cm) pie plate, heat butter for 2 minutes at HIGH.
3.Put the fish in it along with a sprinkling of pepper.
4.Put the lid on and heat at MEDIUM... - 37.7342
Haddock is a tasty fish. One of my all time favorites. This haddock surprise is one that I absolutely love. Tasty and healthy this fish dish is a real treat for the senses. I just love every bite of this delicately flavored fish treat - 37.7182
Smoked Haddock And Rice Layer
1) In a small saucepan, add the flour in melted butter and cook gently for a min; stir in the milk and cook for a further 2 min; add the haddock and season well with salt and pepper.
2) Combine the parsley with the rice; place 1/2 rice, 1/2 egg and... - 37.5985
This Deep Sea Bake is simply awesome ! Try out this crunchy, crispy baked seafood with irresistible seasonings and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Deep Sea Bake are welcome ! - 37.3037
Haddock With Tropical Chutney
Drain pineapple, reserving 1/2 cup juice.
Combine pineapple, 3 tablespoons reserved juice, orange, and next 4 ingredients; stir well.
Let stand 1 hour at room temperature.
Place haddock steaks in an 11x7x1 1/2 inch baking dish coated with cooking... - 37.1503
American Haddock Casserole
Cut the fillets into individual portions.
Place in an 8 x 8-inch (20 x 20 cm) microwave-safe dish, one next to the other, whole or rolled, with thicker pieces toward the edges of the dish.
Mix together the salt, pepper and nutmeg.
Sprinkle over the fish.
Mix... - 36.9066
Stuffed Haddock Fillet
Place 1 fillet in shallow pan; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Cook tomatoes and bay leaf for 5 minutes in small saucepan; add salt and pepper.
Combine crumbs and butter; reserve 1/2 cup crumb mixture.
Add crumb mixture to tomato mixture; stir gently.
Spread... - 36.2874
Broiled Haddock In Herb Marinade
1) Preheat broiler.
2) In a saucepan, combine bay leaves, thyme, rosemary, garlic, and white wine and simmer for 5 minutes.
3) Cool the mixture and pour over the fish and let it stand for 30 minutes.
4) Place the drained haddock on the... - 36.2762
1) Take a saucepan and melt 1 tablespoon margarine. Saute sliced almonds for 2-3 minutes and set aside.
2) On a broiler rack put haddock skin-side down and dot with remaining margarine.
3) Season it with basil and pepper. And then put it in the broiler... - 36.1849
Baja Baked Haddock
Place the tomatoes, pepper, tamari, oregano, and cumin in a blender.
Push the garlic through a garlic press into the blender.
Process on medium speed until smooth.
Place the haddock in an 8 X 8-inch baking dish coated with no-stick spray and top with the... - 35.9733
Haddock A La Rarebit
Sift together flour and salt; add to milk, blending well.
Stir in mustard.
When slightly thickened, stir in the cheese.
When cheese is melted add butter.
Lay haddock fillets flat on a buttered oven-proof platter; spread the sauce over and bake in a... - 35.8373
Poached Haddock With Plum Tomatoes
In large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; cook onions and carrots, covered, until softened but not browned, about 2 minutes.
Add tomatoes, wine, garlic, and salt and pepper to taste; bring to boil.
Reduce heat to medium; cook for 3 minutes or until... - 35.8246
Haddock Scramble Breakfast
1) In a skillet, saute the haddock in butter over a low heat until thoroughly heated.
2) In a bowl, lightly beat the eggs, then stir in the pepper, lemon rind and parsley.
3) Spoon over the haddock, stir gently and cook until the eggs are cooked.
4)... - 35.3598
Remove all skin from the fish, if necessary, and cut into serving-size or bite-size pieces.
Pour butter in a 9-inch (23 cm) microwave-safe pie plate and melt 2 minutes at HIGH.
Add the fish, sprinkle with the pepper, cover.
Microwave at MEDIUM-HIGH 3... - 35.1214
"Sift flour, baking powder and salt into bowl.
Drop egg yolk in center; add 1/2 cup lukewarm water and butter.
Beat egg white until stiff peaks form; fold into flour mixture.
Dip fish into batter.
Fry in hot fat at 365 degrees for 4 to 6 minutes." - 35.113
Thaw frozen fish.
Cut into 6 portions.
Arrange fillets in a single layer on well-greased rack of broiler pan, tucking under any thin edges.
Brush fillets with melted butter; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Broil 4 inches from heat till fish flakes easily when... - 34.6923
1. Wipe the fillets with a damp cloth and place in a skillet. Cover with the water and wine and add the bay leaf. Cover closely with aluminum foil and simmer over low heat until the fish flakes easily with a fork, about ten minutes. Drain and reserve the... - 34.6849
Savory Haddock Crumble
1. Put the haddock, milk, salt and pepper into a shallow ovenproof dish, Cover with cling film, pulling back one corner to vent, and microwave on HIGH for 6-8 minutes until the haddock is cooked and flakes easily.
2. Strain the milk from the haddock into a... - 34.6047
Haddock Steamed In Lettuce Leaves
1) Blanch the lettuce leaves, drain well and pat dry; place in four piles, each 3 leaves.
2) Chop the haddock into four and keep each piece in the center of each leaf, season well with salt and pepper ; wrap over the fish in the lettuce.
3) Steam the... - 34.4525
Baked Haddock Fillets
Cut haddock fillets into serving pieces; place in greased baking dish.
Saute onion in butter until ten- der; blend in flour, salt and pepper.
Add cream grad- ually, stirring constantly, until thickened; pour over haddock.
Sprinkle with paprika.
Bake at 350... - 34.3788
Haddock Shrimp Bake
Place shrimp and haddock in greased 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking dish.
Spread soup over top.
Bake in preheated 375 degree oven for 20 minutes.
Combine remaining ingredients; sprinkle over fish mixture.
Bake for 5 more minutes. - 34.2971
Wrap haddock completely in cheesecloth; secure cheesecloth well.
Place haddock in shallow pan; add boiling salted water just to cover haddock.
Add vin- egar; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer, covered, for 30 minutes.
Remove haddock from liquid; place on... - 34.1351
Haddock Recipes By Category