- » Haddock
Haddock or offshore hake is a popular marine fish, which is white, flaky, and lean when cooked, and is fished commercially for consumption. It is however a species whose existence has now become vulnerable due to ... More »
Buccaneer Blends Bbq
Watch Chef Tony Clark as he prepares a deep fried haddock sandwich with bbq sauce. The video is nicely presented to make an excellent sandwich that would serve as a great holiday meal. Take a look at this easy recipe video and give it a try yourself! - 139.759
Italian Haddock Piccata
Chef Mark comes up with his own version of Piccata, which uses Haddock. Watch him make his favorite dish which will please your taste buds too. The dish is simple to cook and flavorful in taste. - 135.204
Greek-style Herb Crusted Baked Haddock
This on one of those fun easy fish dishes, few steps, one pan and much healthier than those beer battered or breaded versions that go into the deep fryer. Crusted with Greek herbs and pan seared before being topped with soft fresh feta cheese, blanched... - 127.07
Baked Italian-style Haddock
This is nice easy one that you can reproduced at home to save quite a few bucks from going out to enjoy a fancy Italian restaurant-style quality meal. Cooking fish is something most people are intimidated by cause it’s a bit tricky to get a perfectly... - 117.827
Haddock In Shells
Haddock is a tasty fish. One of my all time favorites. This haddock in shells is one that I absolutely love. Tasty and healthy this fish dish is a real treat for the senses. I just love every bite of this delicately flavored fish treat - 47.8659
Lightly fry the onions in the heated oil in a pan until just tender.
Stir in the tomatoes, crushed garlic, sugar, and seasoning.
Cook for about 2 minutes, stirring, then put the mixture in an ovenproof dish or casserole that will fit in the pressure... - 47.1344
1. Using a knife, skin fish. Put it in a frying pan filled with half the milk. Add in salt, peppercorns, and finely sliced onion.
2. Close the pan with and poach very gently or until fish is just soft for about 15 to 20 minutes.
3. Drain and lift the... - 46.5976
Savory Haddock Crumble
1. Preheat oven to 180° C, gas mark 5.
2. Rinse the haddock.
3. Poach haddock in the milk with the bay leaf and peppercorns for about 7 minutes until just cooked.
4. Strain and reserve the milk.
5. Skin and flake the fish.
6. To... - 46.4454
Haddock En Croute
1.Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2.Take an ovenproof dish, put the fish in it.
3.Add a dash of butter and bake for 10 minutes.
4.Let the fish settle at room temperature.
5.Meanwhile, take a bowl, put cheese, mushrooms, pimiento, dry... - 45.5803
Haddock And Vegetables
Thaw fish if frozen and cut fillets into 1 inch chunks.
Cook onions and garlic in 2 tablespoons of cooking oil in a skillet; cook until tender but not browned.
Add fish and cook, turning carefully, until fish is firm.
Remove fish from pan.
Add remaining... - 45.3932
1)Lightly grease the trivet with a little butter or margarine and place into the cooker.
2)Add bay leaf, parsley, peppercorns and milk into the cooker.
3)Sprinkle salt and pepper on haddock and place it on the trivet.
4)Put the cooker on... - 45.2775
1. Preheat the oven to 400 °F.
1. Wash the fillets and dry them using the kitchen paper.
2. Roll them over the seasoned flour.
3. Cut half of the butter and use it to grease the shallow ovenproof dish and place the fillets over it in... - 44.9444
Haddock A L'orange
1) Preheat the oven to 350F. Spray a 13X9X2-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
2) Under cold, running water, wash the fillets. Pat them dry. Transfer into the baking dish.
3) In a bowl, mix orangae juice, margarine, orange rind, salt... - 44.6394
Haddock With Pineapple
Haddock is a tasty fish. One of my all time favorites. This haddock with pineapple is one that I absolutely love. Tasty and healthy this fish dish is a real treat for the senses. I just love every bite of this delicately flavored fish treat - 44.5039
Supreme De Haddock Elysee
1. Preheat the oven to 180° C / 350° F / Gas Mark 4.
2. In a large buttered dish, tip in the trimmed haddock fillets with the shallot, white wine and fish stock
3. Poach in the hot oven gently for about five minutes or till done
4.... - 44.4682
Haddock Black Raven
1) In a large skillet, heat the oil and sautÃ© the onions and garlic.
2) Cook for 5 to 10 minutes, stirring frequently or until soft.
3) Add the tomatoes, vinegar, basil, salt and red pepper to the skillet.
4) Cook for 10 minutes, or until the... - 44.1366
Salmon And Haddock Fishcakes
Place the haddock and salmon in a large frying pan or roasting pan.
Add enough milk to cover.
Add one-third of the onion, the carrot, bay leaf, peppercorns and cloves.
Bring to the boil and then simmer for 6 minutes.
Set aside to cool slightly.
Dice the rest... - 44.126
Curried Haddock Scallops
1) Preheat oven to 400°F.
2) In a saucepan, melt half of the butter and saute the onions for 3 minutes.
3) Add in the curry powder and cook for 1 minute.
4) Stir the white sauce, fish and seasoning, and stir until well mixed.
5) Spoon... - 43.9239
This Haddock Delight is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. Enjoy this Haddock Delight dish with your loved ones in the coming weekend party! - 43.8263
Haddock With Vegetables
1) Preheat the oven to 175°C (350°F).
2) Cut the fish into 8 cm long pieces.
3) Sprinkle them with salt and let them stand for 10 minutes.
4) Rinse the fish and make it dry.
5) Clen the leeks and finely slice them, use as much as green... - 43.2016
Haddock is a tasty fish. One of my all time favorites. This haddock newburg is one that I absolutely love. Tasty and healthy this fish dish is a real treat for the senses. I just love every bite of this delicately flavored fish treat - 43.2007
Savoury Haddock is simply a delicious recipe. A deadly combination of haddock and herbs will surely tempt you to prepare this Savoury Haddock dish on every party! - 43.1075
1) Preheat oven to at 350°F (180°C), Gas Mark 4.
2) Use Dariole moulds to grease thoroughly. Place aside.
3) In a bowl, mash potatoes by adding milk and butter, cayenne pepper, salt and pepper to taste.
4) Add egg yolk to combine with... - 43.067
Smoked Haddock And Spinach
1) Defrost the spinach.
2) Into a microwavable container, add in the defrosted spinach, chopped red pepper, salt and pepper.
3) In a bowl, mix the cornflour with milk to form a smooth paste.
4) Add in the cornflour paste into the spinach... - 42.923
Monte Carlo Haddock
1. Clean the haddock fillet, wash it and dry it before adding to the pan with bay leaf and milk.
2. Poach the fillet over moderate heat for about 10 minutes and keep it uncovered during the cooking time.
3. Lift out fish carefully using the slotted... - 42.8187
Herb Garden Haddock
1. Heat the oven to 400Â°F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, toss the zucchini, squash, Cheddar, basil, and scallions well and season with the salt and pepper.
3. On a heavy-duty baking tray Place the fish and on the top of each piece of... - 42.692
Poached Haddock With Mussels
Thaw fillets if frozen; cut into serving-size portions.
Clean mussels in cold water.
Scrub shells with stiff brush; rinse thoroughly several times.
Combine wine, water, and onion in large pan; bring to simmering stage.
Cover; steam about 5... - 42.338
If haddock is frozen, thaw according to package directions.
Poach haddock in milk in a large frying pan until fish just begins to flake.
Mean while, saute" mushrooms in 1 tablespoon margarine until they are lightly browned (8 to 10 minutes).
In a small pan,... - 42.1125
Haddock And Shrimp Stir Fry
In a 2 1/2-quart casserole, combine the onions and oil.
Microwave on high for 2 minutes.
Add the carrots and microwave on high for 3 minutes.
Cut the florets from the broccoli stem and separate them into bite-size pieces.
Peel the stem and thinly slice... - 41.9197
Haddock With Paprika
1.In a pan, heat oil and butter and saute onion and garlic in it until soft.
2.Stir in haddock and paprika and fry for 5 minutes.
3.Add tomatoes, tomato juice, salt and pepper and let the mixture simmer for 5 minutes after covering.
4.Serve immediately... - 41.8594
Cut the haddock into four equal pieces.
Put the fish pieces in a dish and pour the milk over.
If not completely covered, add a little water.
Leave to soak for 1 hour.
Put the spinach in a dish 10 minutes before serving.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 6... - 41.7952
Snapper Smoked Haddock And Mushrooms Scallop
Mash the potatoes and blend the butter and cream in to make a smooth piping consistency (do not use all the butter and cream if it is not necessary).
Put the fish into the milk with about one third of the butter, simmer steadily until tender, about 12... - 41.6209
Cajun-Style Haddock is an amazingly delicious and easy to prepare side dish which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Try this delicious Cajun-Style Haddock; I am sure you will get a huge fan following for this! - 41.5196
Smoked Haddock En Coquilles
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F or Gas Mark 6.
2. In a saucepan, melt 2 tablespoons butter and add the mushrooms; fry for about 3 minutes.
3. Stir in the white sauce, mustard, fish and pepper.
4. Divide the mixture equally between 4... - 41.3778
1. Fill a saucepan two thirds with water and bring it to a boil.
2. On a heatproof plate, place fish after skinning, washing and drying.
3. Season fish lightly along with lemon juice, and dot with margarine.
4. Close the saucepan with a lid or another... - 41.2816
Wipe the steaks or fillets with absorbent paper.
In an 8 x 8-inch (20 x 20 cm) ceramic dish, heat the oil 3 minutes at HIGH.
Add the garlic, bay leaf, flour and parsley.
Stir thoroughly, add the fish fumet or water, stir well.
Add the fish and the green... - 41.1847
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Melt the margarine over moderate heat in a small skillet.
3) Add the apple, onion, raisins, curry and salt and cook, occasionally stirring, till the apples are tender.
4) Use non-stick... - 41.1496
Smoked Haddock With Rice
Separate egg yolks from whites.
Press yolks through sieve; chop whites.
Heat water, rice and 1 teaspoon salt to boiling, stirring once or twice; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer 1/2 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Fluff rice lightly with fork; cover and let steam for... - 40.8724
Haddock is a tasty fish. One of my all time favorites. This haddock rarebit is one that I absolutely love. Tasty and healthy this fish dish is a real treat for the senses. I just love every bite of this delicately flavored fish treat - 40.8561
Haddock Recipes By Category