- » Habanero Sauce
Habanero Sauce Recipes
Habanero sauce is prepared by boiling. The sauce is packed with habanero peppers, garlic cloves, vinegar, oil, salt and other vegetables. Habanero sauce is commonly enjoyed as a condiment or a meal enhancer. It is a ... More »
Chicken Rolls With Roasted Pineapple Habanero Sauce
1. Start out pre-heating your cooker to 270 degrees.
2. Rinse 4 large boneless chicken breasts.
3. Place the breasts in a 1 gallon Ziploc bag one at a time.
4. Using a tenderizing mallet and or a rolling pin, pond down the breast until its... - 114.338
1. Place a frying pan on medium flame, and heat oil in it.
2. Drop onion and garlic. Stir, and cook until soft.
3. Throw mango, and habanero. Stir often, and cook for 5 minutes.
4. Pour honey and vinegar in pan. Turn the heat down to low, and cook for... - 103.728
Jerked Rib Eye Steaks With Yuca Chips And Habanero Sauce
1) Rub the steaks with oil and jerk spice mix. Add in a little salt if needed. Cover the steaks and let it rest at room temperature for about 1 hour.
2) In a saucepan, add carrot, orange habanero chiles, sugar, rice vinegar, salt and 1... - 44.2842
Place all the ingredients in a food processor or blender and puree. - 30.5171
Habanero Pepper Sauce
You can use this Habanero Pepper Sauce to season salsa, soups, stews or sandwiches. This Habanero Pepper Sauce is quick, easy, spicy and makes an excellent sauce. Do make this! - 28.7851
You May Also Like!
Habanero-honey Hickory Chicken
Enjoy the spice and hotness of habanero chilis in a chicken dish. Simple to prepare and tasty to eat. Enjoy the chicken with freshly made Habanero honey sauce. - 30.7525
Black-eyed Pea Habanero Dip
Black-Eyed Pea Habanero Dip may sound plain but it does have a great taste associated with it. This Black-Eyed Pea Habanero Dip was handed over generations and my mom recommends it too. Try it! - 26.6712
Habanero Hot Wings
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Preheat oil to 350 degrees.
3. Remove chicken from packaging and dry with paper towels.
4. In a large zip top bag, mix together: flour, salt, black pepper and smoked paprika. Shake to... - 107.791
Juicy Habanero Turkey Cheese Burger
1. Mince the garlic and finely chop the parsley and habanero chile, remove the seeds and keep it aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl combine turkey, garlic, chile powder, thyme, parsley, Worcestershire sauce, olive oil, salt, and pepper and the... - 117.431
Habanero Death Dust & Mad Hunky Hot Wings
1. In a large mixing bowl, place party wings.
2. Pour olive oil and mix it well.
3. Add garlic, and ¼ cup of habanero death dust. Mix to coat wings evenly.
4. Add 1/4 of the hot whang rub and mix well.
5. On a greased smoking rack, place wings... - 95.6966
In a large, heavy skillet over medium heat, heat oil and saute onions and garlic until soft, 2-3 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients except eggs and cook over moderate heat, stirring occasionally, until a thick sauce is formed (about 35-40 minutes). - 30.2226
Jamaican Baked Jerk Chicken Wings
Tired of the same old chicken wings, then try these Jamaican baked chicken wings. Here is an impressive video that is definitely a must watch. The chef here flavors the chicken wings in a flavorful jerk marinade. This video would surely equip you to make... - 109.085
Cajun Tilapia Po'boy Sandwich With Spicy Bacon Remoulad Sauce
1. For the Coleslaw: In a bowl, mix 1/2 cup Mayonnaise, sugar, vinegar and extra virgin olive oil and mix till it emulsifies.
2. Add the juice of half a lemon and mix.
3. Add the cabbage, carrots and onions and mix well.
4. Add a pinch of salt and... - 109.051
Habanero Sauce Recipes By Category