- » Habanero Olive
Habanero Olive Recipes
Enjoy our collection of habanero olive recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for habanero olive recipes.
Juicy Habanero Turkey Cheese Burger
1. Mince the garlic and finely chop the parsley and habanero chile, remove the seeds and keep it aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl combine turkey, garlic, chile powder, thyme, parsley, Worcestershire sauce, olive oil, salt, and pepper and the... - 117.431
Habanero Death Dust & Mad Hunky Hot Wings
1. In a large mixing bowl, place party wings.
2. Pour olive oil and mix it well.
3. Add garlic, and ¼ cup of habanero death dust. Mix to coat wings evenly.
4. Add 1/4 of the hot whang rub and mix well.
5. On a greased smoking rack, place wings... - 95.6966
Jerked Rib Eye Steaks With Yuca Chips And Habanero Sauce
1) Rub the steaks with oil and jerk spice mix. Add in a little salt if needed. Cover the steaks and let it rest at room temperature for about 1 hour.
2) In a saucepan, add carrot, orange habanero chiles, sugar, rice vinegar, salt and 1... - 44.2842
Habanero Pepper Sauce
You can use this Habanero Pepper Sauce to season salsa, soups, stews or sandwiches. This Habanero Pepper Sauce is quick, easy, spicy and makes an excellent sauce. Do make this! - 28.7851
Habanero-honey Hickory Chicken
Enjoy the spice and hotness of habanero chilis in a chicken dish. Simple to prepare and tasty to eat. Enjoy the chicken with freshly made Habanero honey sauce. - 30.7525
'hot' Roast Beef On Kaiser
Once you prepare this special menu, you would love to repeat for every day until you get really satiated. Roasted beef and gravy served on toasted Kaiser bread is a delectable choice of main dish for any family get-together. In this video, chef shows the... - 78.3418
Lobster Ceviche With Plantain Chips
Slice the lobster meat, toss with the tomato, onion, cucumber, lime juice, habanero sauce, salt and olive oil.
Chill in the refrigerator for half an hour to an hour.
To make the chips, heat the oil to 300°F.
Fry the plantains until they're crisp but not... - 38.866
Grilled Spatchcock Chicken With Jerky Seasoning
Spatchcocked is really just a funny way of saying grilled butterflied chicken. Pair the chicken with an easy to make Jerk Seasoning paste, and you have a succulent chicken bursting with fruity Jamaican flavors. - 37.5556
Basque Steamed Mussels
1. Place red and green peppers in a 10-by 15-inch pan. Broil about 4 inches from heat until pepper skins are charred and blistered all over, turning as needed, 15 to 20 minutes. Cool. Pull off and discard skins, stems, and seeds. Chop red and green peppers... - 32.4977
Buzzin' Bee Honey Q Sauce
1) Stir all the ingredients together in a saucepan.
2) Gently simmer for about 20 to 30 minutes. Ensure that the mixture does not boil.
3) Serve or use as preferred. - 36.3582
Lemon, Garlic And Chile Wings
1. Rinse the chicken wings and dry them very well with paper towels.
2. Toss the wings with 1 Tbs extra virgin olive oil and sprinkle with the spice mix. Set on a platter and refrigerate uncovered for 2 hours. ( this will help dry out the moisture, resulting... - 36.2162
Smoked Pompano Chalupas & Piñanerro Salsita
Instead of deep-frying the fish for fish chalupas or tacos, smoke grill the fish. Inspired by the Mexican favorite, these grilled pompano chalupas have wonderful salty smoky flavor spiked with lime juice, and a spicy zesty harbanero pineapple salsa. These are... - 113.095
Instant Spicy Dips
The taste of appetizers increase when a tasty dip is served with them. If you are also on a look out for some dips, watch this video and learn how to make these instant spicy dips. - 117.55
Red Corn Rubbed Chicken
To make the habanero-lirne molasses, combine all the ingredients in a large saucepan.
Bring the mixture to a simmer and cook it over low heat for 15 minutes, stirring often to prevent burning.
Allow it to cool and strain it.
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Cut... - 44.2138
Rice Fritters Sour Cream Escarole And Upside Down Cake
If you are prone to lactose intolerance and want to enjoy dairy products, have a look at this video. The video shares amazing information on lactose free sour cream. The host also shows wonderful recipes combining sour cream with other ingredients . Check it... - 123.92
Venezuela Style Barbecue Sauce
1) Use a mortar and pestle to mash the garlic, onion, chili, tomatoes and avocado into a paste. If required, this can be done in batches.
2) Add all the remaining ingredients and use a fork to blend well.
3) Serve or use as preferred. - 34.4101
Cinnamon Thyme Chicken
Chef Keith Snow makes some delicious grilled chicken thighs with a cinnamon thyme herb paste. - 108.913
Roasted Haba Nero-bell Pepper Salad
Roasted Haba Nero-Bell Pepper Salad is easier to make than it sounds. Many say I bring back memories with this WRoasted Haba Nero-Bell Pepper Salad recipe. Never miss it! - 40.8291
Cajun Tilapia Po'boy Sandwich With Spicy Bacon Remoulad Sauce
1. For the Coleslaw: In a bowl, mix 1/2 cup Mayonnaise, sugar, vinegar and extra virgin olive oil and mix till it emulsifies.
2. Add the juice of half a lemon and mix.
3. Add the cabbage, carrots and onions and mix well.
4. Add a pinch of salt and... - 109.051
Chile Rubbed Tuna With Tomatillo Chutney
1. Start by preparing a charcoal, wood, or gas grill or preheat the broiler
2. In a large nonreactive skillet, pour the olive oil and heat it over medium heat, add the onion and cook for 3 minutes, also add the tomatillos, ginger, and... - 46.2333
Brazilian Seafood Stew
If you’re a fan of soup and a fan of seafood then there is no reason not to make this. So as soon as the weather begins to get cold and soup is on the top of your mind, make this delicious and healthy fish soup. The flavor, texture and seafood variety allow... - 124.645
Jamaican Jerk Sauce
1) Take a bowl and mix together scallion greens, shallots, garlic, ginger, and chilli in it and keep aside.
2) Take another bowl and mix together the spices, thyme, salt, and sugar in it.
3) Beat in orange juice, both vinegars, and the soy sauce.
4)... - 42.8895
Spicy Jerk Chicken
An indulgent meal for the happy family! This jerk chicken is packed with a spicy punch! Coated with the spices to bring to out all the flavors! Ken in this video grills the chicken to a spicy finish! - 117.654
Jamaican Style Jerked Chicken
Spicy chicken preparations are a treat when made with typical native spices. Here is a video showing how to make Jerked Chicken, Jamaican Style with Jamaican Spice Rub and spices to serve along with plantains and rice. Good with choicest wine or drink. - 130.108
Caribbean Creole Steaks With Cinnamon Rice
1) In a large dish, combine all the marinade ingredients together, add the steaks and marinate at room temperature for 2 hours, turning occasionally.
2) Preheat the broiler or grill.
3) Rinse the rice in a strainer under cold running water,... - 45.1082
Summer Mission Chips
It is summertime and the entertaining should be easy but not boring! Here is a different take on the boring salsa and chips.
Recently Mission Foods introduced a new line of organic chips. These chips come in 3 different styles including White Corn, Blue Corn... - 116.266