- » Gumdrop Cake
Gumdrop Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gumdrop cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gumdrop cake recipes.
Christmas Gumdrop Cake
This Christmas Gumdrop Cake is what you'd love to make not only for Christmas but for all your special occasions once you taste it. So please do try this spicy nuts and delicious gumdrop medley and let me know if you like it. your suggestions for this... - 43.8934
Gumdrop Fruit Cake
Gumdrop Fruit Cake is a delicious dessert recipe that you would love to prepare for your family. Try this Gumdrop Fruit Cake; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 47.2106
Gumdrop Fruit Cake
1. In a basin, sift together the flour, spices and salt. Keep aside
2. In to another basin, cut the gumdrops using a kitchen scissors. Combine with raisins and pecans (sauté them in a little butter). Dust mixture with a 2 spoons of the flour... - 48.1514
Going by its looks, you can guess that this Gumdrop-applesauce Cake recipe is yummy. The key ingredient here is Apple and takes only 80 minutes to be prepared. You do not need to be a chef to make an appetizing and tasty dish like this. - 51.8793
Fry pecans in a little butter.
Sift dry ingredients (flour, salt and spices).
Use some of flour mixture to dredge raisins and gumdrops (use scissors to cut gum drops and raisins before dredging in flour mixture).
Cream butter and sugar; add wellbeaten... - 46.7448
Sift flour with salt and spices; dredge raisins and gumdrops with small amount of flour mixture.
Cream butter and sugar; add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Add remaining flour mixture alternately with applesauce.
Combine soda, 1... - 47.107
1. Beat butter or margarine until soft in large bowl of electric mixer at high speed; beat in eggs until well blended.
2. Lower speed and blend in cake mix, orange rind and orange juice until smpoth. Stir in gumdrops with a wooden spoon.
3. Drop by... - 26.7507
Sift flour, salt and cinnamon together.
Beat eggs uniil light and beat in sifted sugar and milk gradually.
Add flour mixture in thirds, beating until smooth after each addition.
Add gumdrops and nuts.
Spread in greased pan and bake in 325Â° F oven 35... - 37.6689
Christmas Tree Poke Cake
Place cake layers, top sides up, in two clean 9-inch square cake pans.
Pierce cakes with large fork at 1/4-inch intervals.Dissolve each flavor of gelatin separately in 1 cup of the boiling water.
Carefully pour strawberry flavor gelatin over one cake layer... - 46.4373
Christmas Tree Poke Cake
PREPARE 1 cake mix as directed on package.
Pour batter into greased and floured 9-inch square pan.
Bake at 325° for 50 to 55 minutes or until cake tester inserted in center comes out clean.
Cool 10 minutes.
Remove from pan; finish cooling on rack.
Repeat... - 43.3319
Bake Peanut Cake
Cut 1 layer-as shown in diagram.
Freeze cut pieces uncovered about 1 hour for easier frosting if desired.
Arrange uncut layer and the pieces as shown in diagram to form cat on large tray or aluminum foil-covered cardboard, about 18 x 12... - 26.2876
Party Drum Cake
Party Drum Cake has a Matchless taste. The flour and semi sweet chocolate chips gives the Party Drum Cake Revitalizing taste. - 42.9093
Mini Fruit Cakes
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2) Lightly grease eight tiny angel-cake pans or eight 5-ounce custard cups.
3) In a saucepan, place together butter or margarine, brown sugar, fruit cocktail, raisins, and 1/4 cup of the rum.
4) Place the... - 48.9188
Easter Bonnet Cake
COMBINE cake mix, 1 package of the pudding mix, eggs, water and oil in large bowl.
Beat at low speed of electric mixer just to moisten, scraping sides of bowl often.
Beat at medium speed 4 minutes.
Pour 3 1/4 cups of the batter into greased and floured 1... - 46.6313
Cherry Candle Cake
Prepare batter from cake mix and bake in an ungreased 10-inch tube pan according to package directions.
Meanwhile prepare Pineapple.
Filling: Drain pineapple and add enough water to the syrup to make 1 3/4 cups.
Heat syrup mixture to boiling; add... - 41.2416
Grandma's Fruit Cake
1. Line 3 to 4 bread tins using 2 layers of aluminum foil, then 1 layer waxed paper.
2. Sift flour with the cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, soda, and salt.
3. Coat the citron, raisins and cherries with some of the flour mixture.
4. Put some of the... - 45.9373
Party Drum Cake
1. Grease and flour two 8x1 1/2-inch round layer cake pans with butter.
2. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
3. In a large mixer bowl, mix together all dry ingredients.
4. Add Crisco, egg, buttermilk and vanilla; using an electric... - 49.1175
Tint about 3/4 cup of the frosting with yellow paste food coloring and set aside. Tint half of the remaining frosting with red paste food coloring and set aside.
Level one cake layer by using a sharp knife to cut a thin slice from its top. Assemble cake by... - 29.3446
Bake Chocolate Cupcakes
Frost cupcakes with Creamy Orange Frosting.
Decorate tops with Gum-drop Cats. - 22.7786
Kris Kringle Cake
Combine cake mixes, shortening, and boiling water in large bowl.
Mix till well moistened; let stand 30 minutes.
Then beat at medium speed of electric mixer 2 minutes, scraping sides of bowl constantly.
Add eggs and sherry; beat mixture 2 minutes... - 46.9808
Bewitching Microwave Cake+a15
MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS: Using solid shortening, grease 7-inch round pan provided with mix.
In medium bowl, combine all cake ingredients.
Beat with spoon about 75 strokes or until well blended.
Pour into prepared pan Microwave on HIGH for 6 1/2 minutes.
Cake is... - 47.6035
Imperial Snowman Cake
Preheat oven to 350°F Cream shortening, sugars and extracts.
Add eggs; beat well.
Combine dry ingredients; add to creamed mixture alternately with milk, ending with milk.
Grease 1 (1/2-quart) ovenproof mixing bowl, 2 (3-cup) ovenproof mixing bowls and 1... - 46.158
Mix flour, baking powder and salt.
Beat eggs in large bowl.
Gradually beat in 3/4 cup sugar; beat until fluffy and light in color.
Gradually fold in flour mixture.
Melt chocolate in saucepan over very low heat, stirring constantly until smooth.
Immediately... - 50.5324
Candy Blossom Cake
1- Grease bottoms of two 9-inch layer-cake pans; line with waxed paper; grease paper.
2. Prepare cake mix; pour into the prepared cake pans, dividing the batter evenly.
3. Bake in moderate oven (350°) for 30 minutes, or till the centers spring back when... - 38.2866
Teddy Bear Cake
Grease and lightly flour one 6-ounce custard cup and one 8 x 1 1/2-inch or 9 x 1 1/2-inch round baking pan. Fill the custard cup half full with batter and turn remaining batter into the pan. Bake in a 350° oven for 20 to 25 minutes or till done. Cool cake in... - 33.5126
1. Prepare two 9-in. round or heart-shape layer cake pans.
2. Sift together cake flour, baking powder and salt.
3. Cream together butter or margarine and vanilla extract until butter is softened.
4. Add 1 cup sugar gradually, creaming until fluffy after each... - 45.1207
Hooty The Owl Cake
1 Preheat the oven to 350F.
2 Lightly grease a 2 1/2-quart and 1 1/2-quart heatproof bowls and lightly dust them with flour.
3 As per the package directions, prepare the cake mix.
4 Into a 1 1/2-quart bowl transfer 2 1/2... - 35.9354
Zoo Express Cake
1 Grease a 13-by-9-by-2-inch baking pan and lightly dust with flour.
2 As per the package directions, prepare and bake the cake mix reserving the empty cake-box.
3 Invert the cake on wire rack to cool completely.
4 ... - 41.4649
Turkey Gobbler Cake
Heat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour 13x9-inch pan.
Prepare cake mix according to package directions.
Pour batter into prepared pan.
Bake at 350°F. for 30 to 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Cool completely. - 35.8561
Grease and lightly flour 2 oven-proof 1-quart glass mixing bowls. Divide batter between the prepared bowls. Bake in a 350° oven about 35 minutes or till done. Cool cakes in the bowls for 10 minutes. Remove cakes from bowls, then cool completely. Level top of... - 30.2585
Easter Bunny Cake
1) Lightly grease a 9X1 1/2-inch layer pan and dust with flour.
2) In a bowl, prepare cake batter, using cake mix according to label directions.
3) Transfer the cake batter into the layer pan.
4) Bake in the preheated oven according to... - 40.4695
Jack O Latern Cupcakes
Heat oven to 350°F.
Line 24 muffin cups with paper baking cups.
In large bowl, combine all cupcake ingredients at low speed until moistened; beat 2 minutes at medium speed, scraping down sides of bowl.
Pour batter into prepared muffin cups.
Bake at 350°F.... - 41.0562
Jungle Animal Cupcakes: Monkey, Lion, Tiger And Zebra Cupcakes
Lions and tigers and zebras, oh my and don't forget the monkeys. The kids will go wild (but not too wild) when they see these adorable cupcakes, perfect for a jungle theme birthday party. Professional baker and author Liv Hansen for the Betty Crocker kitchens... - 120.811
Sweetest Treat On Valentine!!!!
1.Reduce round cake into two equal semi-circles.
2.Place square cake and semi-circles on serving plate.
3.Connect with some frosting.
4.Frost entire cake with remaining frosting.
5.Drizzle it with coconut.
6.Flatten 1 red gumdrop with rolling pin on... - 43.1128
Halloween Party Cupcakes
Heat oven to 350Â°F.
Line 24 to 30 muffin cups with paper baking cups.
Prepare and bake cupcakes according to package directions.
Remove from pans; cool completely.
Spread top of cooled cupcakes with frosting. - 33.2779
1. Spread a layer of icing over the top of each cookie.
2. Place 1 gummy worm down the center of each cookie for the body, 4 halved jellied fruit slices for the wings, and licorice for the antennae.
3. Using icing as glue, place small gumdrops or other ca - 23.6069
Beat egg whites, salt and vanilla together until moist peaks form.
Beat in brown sugar, a few tablespoons at a time, and beat until very stiff.
With a fork stir in coconut, cereal and nuts.
Drop small dabs of the mixture 1 inch apart on oiled and floured... - 35.2555
Lemon Poppy Seed Cupcakes
Preheat oven to 350ºF. Place 30 (2-1/2-inch) paper liners in muffin cups.
For cupcakes, combine cake mix, eggs, water, oil and poppy seeds in large bowl. Beat at medium speed of electric mixer 2 minutes. Fill paper liners about half full. Bake 18 to 21... - 32.0573
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Spray 5 Mini-Muffin Pans with non-stick vegetable spray.
Prepare cake batter according to package directions; spoon into prepared Mini-Muffin Pans, filling cups 2/3 full with batter.
Bake 8 minutes, remove from oven, and top each... - 37.5529
Sugar Plum Drops
Cream shortening and sugars together.
Beat eggs, add vanilla and soda dissolved in the water.
Combine egg mixture with the shortening and sugars.
Sift flour with baking powder and salt and stir into creamed mixture.
Add remaining ingredients.
Shape into small... - 40.5554
Wacky Witch Cupcakes
1) To prepare the Wacky icing:Take a bowl,as the mixture cools,beat butter with sugar until smooth.
2) Now add cream,fold it slowly into the mixture and beat well.
3) To develop colour,use green and yellow food colouring, tint pale green.Set the... - 42.1212
Original Sugar Cookies
1. Sift flour with baking powder and salt.
2. Mix shortening with sugar, eggs, and vanilla until very light and fluffy. Mix in flour alternately with milk.
3. Refrigerate dough until easy to handle (you may hasten this by placing dough in freezing... - 43.4497
Gumdrop Cake Recipes By Category