- » Gumdrop Cake
Gumdrop Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gumdrop cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gumdrop cake recipes.
Christmas Gumdrop Cake
This Christmas Gumdrop Cake is what you'd love to make not only for Christmas but for all your special occasions once you taste it. So please do try this spicy nuts and delicious gumdrop medley and let me know if you like it. your suggestions for this... - 41.6939
Gumdrop Fruit Cake
Gumdrop Fruit Cake is a delicious dessert recipe that you would love to prepare for your family. Try this Gumdrop Fruit Cake; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 44.8677
Fry pecans in a little butter.
Sift dry ingredients (flour, salt and spices).
Use some of flour mixture to dredge raisins and gumdrops (use scissors to cut gum drops and raisins before dredging in flour mixture).
Cream butter and sugar; add wellbeaten... - 44.9498
Going by its looks, you can guess that this Gumdrop-applesauce Cake recipe is yummy. The key ingredient here is Apple and takes only 80 minutes to be prepared. You do not need to be a chef to make an appetizing and tasty dish like this. - 52.3827
Gumdrop Fruit Cake
1. In a basin, sift together the flour, spices and salt. Keep aside
2. In to another basin, cut the gumdrops using a kitchen scissors. Combine with raisins and pecans (sauté them in a little butter). Dust mixture with a 2 spoons of the flour... - 47.4887
Sift flour with salt and spices; dredge raisins and gumdrops with small amount of flour mixture.
Cream butter and sugar; add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Add remaining flour mixture alternately with applesauce.
Combine soda, 1... - 45.662
Christmas Tree Poke Cake
Place cake layers, top sides up, in two clean 9-inch square cake pans.
Pierce cakes with large fork at 1/4-inch intervals.Dissolve each flavor of gelatin separately in 1 cup of the boiling water.
Carefully pour strawberry flavor gelatin over one cake layer... - 44.1997
Christmas Tree Poke Cake
PREPARE 1 cake mix as directed on package.
Pour batter into greased and floured 9-inch square pan.
Bake at 325° for 50 to 55 minutes or until cake tester inserted in center comes out clean.
Cool 10 minutes.
Remove from pan; finish cooling on rack.
Repeat... - 40.9156
Party Drum Cake
Party Drum Cake has a Matchless taste. The flour and semi sweet chocolate chips gives the Party Drum Cake Revitalizing taste. - 41.5215
Bake Peanut Cake
Cut 1 layer-as shown in diagram.
Freeze cut pieces uncovered about 1 hour for easier frosting if desired.
Arrange uncut layer and the pieces as shown in diagram to form cat on large tray or aluminum foil-covered cardboard, about 18 x 12... - 24.7167
Party Drum Cake
1. Grease and flour two 8x1 1/2-inch round layer cake pans with butter.
2. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
3. In a large mixer bowl, mix together all dry ingredients.
4. Add Crisco, egg, buttermilk and vanilla; using an electric... - 48.5207
Easter Bonnet Cake
COMBINE cake mix, 1 package of the pudding mix, eggs, water and oil in large bowl.
Beat at low speed of electric mixer just to moisten, scraping sides of bowl often.
Beat at medium speed 4 minutes.
Pour 3 1/4 cups of the batter into greased and floured 1... - 44.5192
Cherry Candle Cake
Prepare batter from cake mix and bake in an ungreased 10-inch tube pan according to package directions.
Meanwhile prepare Pineapple.
Filling: Drain pineapple and add enough water to the syrup to make 1 3/4 cups.
Heat syrup mixture to boiling; add... - 39.9768
Imperial Snowman Cake
Preheat oven to 350°F Cream shortening, sugars and extracts.
Add eggs; beat well.
Combine dry ingredients; add to creamed mixture alternately with milk, ending with milk.
Grease 1 (1/2-quart) ovenproof mixing bowl, 2 (3-cup) ovenproof mixing bowls and 1... - 43.509
Mini Fruit Cakes
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2) Lightly grease eight tiny angel-cake pans or eight 5-ounce custard cups.
3) In a saucepan, place together butter or margarine, brown sugar, fruit cocktail, raisins, and 1/4 cup of the rum.
4) Place the... - 46.4536
Tint about 3/4 cup of the frosting with yellow paste food coloring and set aside. Tint half of the remaining frosting with red paste food coloring and set aside.
Level one cake layer by using a sharp knife to cut a thin slice from its top. Assemble cake by... - 29.4578
Bake Chocolate Cupcakes
Frost cupcakes with Creamy Orange Frosting.
Decorate tops with Gum-drop Cats. - 20.2209
Kris Kringle Cake
Combine cake mixes, shortening, and boiling water in large bowl.
Mix till well moistened; let stand 30 minutes.
Then beat at medium speed of electric mixer 2 minutes, scraping sides of bowl constantly.
Add eggs and sherry; beat mixture 2 minutes... - 47.1826
Bewitching Microwave Cake+a15
MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS: Using solid shortening, grease 7-inch round pan provided with mix.
In medium bowl, combine all cake ingredients.
Beat with spoon about 75 strokes or until well blended.
Pour into prepared pan Microwave on HIGH for 6 1/2 minutes.
Cake is... - 45.2662
Grandma's Fruit Cake
1. Line 3 to 4 bread tins using 2 layers of aluminum foil, then 1 layer waxed paper.
2. Sift flour with the cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, soda, and salt.
3. Coat the citron, raisins and cherries with some of the flour mixture.
4. Put some of the... - 44.2268
Candy Blossom Cake
1- Grease bottoms of two 9-inch layer-cake pans; line with waxed paper; grease paper.
2. Prepare cake mix; pour into the prepared cake pans, dividing the batter evenly.
3. Bake in moderate oven (350°) for 30 minutes, or till the centers spring back when... - 37.0584
Teddy Bear Cake
Grease and lightly flour one 6-ounce custard cup and one 8 x 1 1/2-inch or 9 x 1 1/2-inch round baking pan. Fill the custard cup half full with batter and turn remaining batter into the pan. Bake in a 350° oven for 20 to 25 minutes or till done. Cool cake in... - 33.5291
Mix flour, baking powder and salt.
Beat eggs in large bowl.
Gradually beat in 3/4 cup sugar; beat until fluffy and light in color.
Gradually fold in flour mixture.
Melt chocolate in saucepan over very low heat, stirring constantly until smooth.
Immediately... - 48.8486
1. Prepare two 9-in. round or heart-shape layer cake pans.
2. Sift together cake flour, baking powder and salt.
3. Cream together butter or margarine and vanilla extract until butter is softened.
4. Add 1 cup sugar gradually, creaming until fluffy after each... - 46.9087
Easter Bunny Cake
1) Lightly grease a 9X1 1/2-inch layer pan and dust with flour.
2) In a bowl, prepare cake batter, using cake mix according to label directions.
3) Transfer the cake batter into the layer pan.
4) Bake in the preheated oven according to... - 38.3633
Turkey Gobbler Cake
Heat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour 13x9-inch pan.
Prepare cake mix according to package directions.
Pour batter into prepared pan.
Bake at 350°F. for 30 to 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Cool completely. - 34.4325
Hooty The Owl Cake
1 Preheat the oven to 350F.
2 Lightly grease a 2 1/2-quart and 1 1/2-quart heatproof bowls and lightly dust them with flour.
3 As per the package directions, prepare the cake mix.
4 Into a 1 1/2-quart bowl transfer 2 1/2... - 35.6696
Zoo Express Cake
1 Grease a 13-by-9-by-2-inch baking pan and lightly dust with flour.
2 As per the package directions, prepare and bake the cake mix reserving the empty cake-box.
3 Invert the cake on wire rack to cool completely.
4 ... - 40.8998
Jack O Latern Cupcakes
Heat oven to 350°F.
Line 24 muffin cups with paper baking cups.
In large bowl, combine all cupcake ingredients at low speed until moistened; beat 2 minutes at medium speed, scraping down sides of bowl.
Pour batter into prepared muffin cups.
Bake at 350°F.... - 39.1554
Animal Shaped Cupcakes
and zebras, oh my…and don’t forget the monkeys. The kids will go wild (but not too wild) when they see these adorable cupcakes, perfect for a jungle theme birthday party. Professional baker and author Liv Hansen for the kitchens shows us how it’s done.... - 146.38
Gumdrop Cake Recipes By Category