- » Gulab Jamun
Gulab Jamun Recipes
Gulab Jamun is a brown dessert dumpling traditionally made from khoya and maida dipped in warm rose flavored sugar syrup. Served both hot as well as at room temperature, this dessert can be either dry or moist, ... More »
This video is a creation of Manjula. You can visit Manjula for complete recipes, and more videos. - 102.184
Gulab Jamun is the most popular Indian sweet. It is extensively used during Diwali ,and other festivals. It not only sweetens your mood but also brings good luck to you. It makes your celebration more delicious . Try and enjoy this Gulab Jamun recipe. - 44.3681
1. Mix the kova with maida and few drops of water. Make a smooth dough and divide
into small balls.
2. Mix kismis, cardamoms and cashews and ground to fine paste.
3. Soak each ball in red color, make a hole with your thumb in the middle and place
ground... - 41.0223
For syrup: Bring water to a boil in a 2-quart saucepan. Add sugar. Reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 15 to 20 minutes until syrup has thickened. Stir in rose water and set aside.
Dough: Mix together vegetable oil, flour and milk powder. Stir baking soda... - 36.5133
You May Also Like!
Khoya Gulab Jamun
It makes a great dessert after your lunch or dinner meals. It can be prepared once and used for about a week (keep refrigerated and microwave little before serving) - 50.1219
1. Knead khoya well along with the arrowroot powder, till smooth and well blended. Form small-sized balls and keep aside.
2. Make syrup with sugar and 3 cups water to one thread consistency and keep it hot.
3. Heat ghee in a kadai and fry khoya balls on a... - 23.5074
Gulab Jamun - Indian
For the dough:
1. In a bowl take milk powder, all purpose flour, semolina and a pinch of baking soda. Mix all these dry ingredients well.
2. Add ghee and mix well.
3. Add warm milk slowly and mix the dough. (Add a tablespoon of milk at a time). Do not... - 128.98
First make the syrup.
In a 4-quart pot, combine 4 cups water, the sugar, and the cardamom.
Simmer 2 to 3 minutes, or until all the sugar has been dissolved.
Do not stir.
Pour half the syrup into a serving bowl (about a 3-quart size).
Leave the... - 40.0633
1. Prepare a syrup of one string consistency with water and sugar. Add the rose water.
2. Pass the mawa through a sieve. Add crushed cardamoms, sieved arrowroot and a little cold water in which the soda bicarbonate has been dissolved.
3. Make a salt dough... - 38.3664
Khoya Gulab Jamun
1 In a pan, add water and sugar.
2 Cook to make a syrup.
3 Strain through a muslin cloth and allow to cool.
4 Knead khoya and paneer separately till the grains disappear and become smooth.
5 Mix them together and knead again for about 10... - 45.5948
Add 1 cup water to sugar and simmer till syrup is of one-thread consistency.
Add saffron to it.
Add a few grains of powdered cardamoms.
Knead khoya and semolina well and make lemon-sized balls.
Put one pistachio and a few cardamom seeds into the... - 35.1903
The Kala Jamun (a variation of Gulab Jamun)... a darkish variety is prepared in the same way as the regular Gulab Jamun's except that the balls are coated with Castor sugar and then fried. The caramelized sugar gives the Jamuns the dark colour. They are often... - 54.1557
Gulab Jamun Recipes By Category