- » Gujarati Thali
Gujarati Thali Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gujarati thali recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gujarati thali recipes.
Green Gram Dal Dhokla
Wash and soak green grams dal for 5-6 hours. Wash and beat and remove the skin. Remove the skin by beating the dal and removing water.
Add the squeezed dal and green chili and grind to paste. Add salt and just churn and pour the batter in the greased thali.... - 20.5537
These khatta dhoklas are very quick and easy to make. Although dhoklas taste good at room temperature too, serve them hot with green chutney and tea for a classic and complete package! - 0
Moong Dal Dhoklas
1. Soak the moong dal for 2 hours. Drain.
2. Add the green chillies and a little water and grind in a mixer.
3. Add the gram flour, curds, asafoetida and salt.
4. When you want to serve, add the fruit salt and mix well.
5. Pour the mixture into two thalis of... - 38.5435
Would you like to try simple Dhokla at home? This recipe is just the way it is prepared in Indian homes. Dhokla is a delicious Gujrati fast food.It is generally eaten during breakfast. You will love this traditional Dhokla recipe. - 48.7314
Green Peas Dhokla
Green peas dhokla, easy and delicious dhoklas that are made nutritious by the addition of green peas, which are full of fibre and also impart a nice green colour. Besan is a versatile ingredient that is used to make most farsaans. Citric acid crystals are... - 0
Oats Rava Palak Dhokla (zero Oil)
You might have tried a variety of dhoklas with various flours, flavours and tempering, but have you ever tried a combination of oats, semolina and spinach for your dhokla batter? this nutritious combo gives you all essential nutrients including vitamins,... - 0
Mohanthal - Besan Burfi - Gram Flour Fudge
If you are a Guajarati living abroad and missing your mother’s homemade Mohanthal, here is the perfect recipe video which shows you how to make this besan barfi or gram flour fudge, with the correct texture and taste that will remind you of the homemade... - 123.883
Methi Pak Or Adadiya Pak -fudge With Indian Herbs And Spices
If you're looking for some gujarati sweets recipe, then you must check this out. This is a rich gujarati sweet. It's so healthy that even one piece a day keeps you running the whole day. Don't forget to watch the video before trying it at home. - 102.337
1. Soak the green moong dal for 4-5 hours in water.
2. Then take the moong dal and add very little of water and grind this together with green chillies and hing and salt.
3. Take a thali.
4. Spread that moong dal batter on the thali.
5. Put this thali in a... - 30.2687
Wash dais and rice and grind.
Mix salt and allow to ferment for 10 to 12 hours.
Mix all the ingredients with the fermented mixture.
Pour into a thali.(Greased) Put water to boil in a large vessel.
Put in a ring to keep the thali high.
When... - 40.0061
mix rawa and gram flour in curd put salt to it
put this batter inti thali and cookion thewater pressure when it is set than cold it
now put some oil in a panand put mustard seeds curry leaves and green chillies
when supttered pour on the set batter
eat... - 25.143
Tal Na Ladwa
1. The sesame seeds must be soaked in water overnight. The next morning they must be drained and all the water wiped out by squeezing them in a piece of white muslin cloth. Spread them out to dry in the sun and when quite dry squeeze them between both... - 22.6917
Soft Spongy Khaman Dhokla
1. Soak the gram overnight. Grind, but not too fine.
2. Beat with a circular motion to incorporate air. Leave to ferment till evening.
3. After it is fermented, add half the oil, salt, asafoetida, ground green chillies and ginger, and soda bicarbonate mixed... - 41.7528
The buckwheat dhoklas are an americanised version of a popular indian snack. The soaked buckwheat and millet mix is combined with oil green chilies and baking soda and steamed. Garnished with corainder, they can be served with a sweet or spicy chutney.This is... - 44.5051
Khaman Na Ladwa
1. Place the grated coconut, sugar, ghee and water into a pan and allow to cook over a slow fire till the coconut mixture loses all its water - but is still moist. Add the raisins, nuts and spice powder and stir well and remove from the fire. Set aside after... - 29.5135
Makai Ka Dhokla
This Makai Ka Dhokla tastes incredible ! I love these irresistibly seasoned savory cornmeal cakes with spicy tomato sauce for a heavy snack ! Please do try this Makai Ka Dhokla and let me know if you like it ! - 48.6488