- » Gujarati Sweet
Gujarati Sweet Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gujarati sweet recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gujarati sweet recipes.
Mohanthal - Besan Burfi - Gram Flour Fudge
If you are a Guajarati living abroad and missing your mother’s homemade Mohanthal, here is the perfect recipe video which shows you how to make this besan barfi or gram flour fudge, with the correct texture and taste that will remind you of the homemade... - 123.883
Mohan Thal is an irresistible Indian dessert somewhat similar to fudge. If you like fudge or Indian sweets, then this dessert recipe is for you. Indian cuisine expert, Chef Manjula has again come-up with a video that has a detail film on how to make this... - 118.734
1. On a bowl, place a muslin or a cheese cloth lined strainer.
2. Pour the yogurt and drain all the excess water, let the water get collected in the bowl.
3. Once done gently squeeze the excess water from the yogurt, using your hands.
4. Move... - 118.432
Sutarfeni - Shredded Vermicelli
1. In a pot over medium high, add sugar, water and bring it to a boiling point.
2. Once done check for the 1 thread consistency. Switch off gas, add kesar and cardomom powder. Mix well.
3. Place this hot sugar syrup over a large bowl of ice water to... - 118.327
Three Minute Microwave Dhokla
Now forget about steaming your dhokla in a steamer? Here is a very easy microwave dhokla recipe which anyone on earth can cook. The chef has a detailed recipe and if you have a microwave you can cook the dish in just 3 minutes. Serve the dish with a spicy... - 117.049
Surti Ghari - Indian Sweet
To all those who like making Gujarati homemade sweets or mithai, will really find this recipe useful. Chef bhavna explains the recipe so well. Ghari is a famous sweet in Surat city and is mostly eaten on festivals. Don't forget to watch the video before... - 106.995
Kharkharia Recipe -suvari -diwali Special
Diwali is just round the corner and if you're planning to make some homemade snacks, then do try this recipe by Chef Bhavana. She demonstrates a simple and easy recipe to make kharkharia - a very famous gujarati snack prepared during Diwali. Watch the video... - 106.88
1. In a plate spread cracked wheat or kansar and mix with 1 tablespoon oil.
2. In a pan bring water to a boil along with 1 teaspoon oil over medium heat.
3. Once the water has come to a boil, add the kansar stirring continuously and let it cook with... - 106.436
Puran Poli Or Vermi Or Obbattu/hollige
To all those who are looking for this famous recipe, will find this video very useful. This is a traditional recipe. In India we call it Puran Poli. This is very tasty and easy to make. Before serving you can add clarified butter over the roti. This dish is... - 106.351
Sweet And Tangy Potato Curry
1. In a pressure cooker boil potatoes with salt and water for about 4 whistles.
2. Then add into a bowl and mash.
3. In a nonstick frying pot, heat oil and add 3 whole dry red chilies, then mustard seeds, cumin seeds, curry leaves, asafoetida, turmeric... - 106.288
Lapsi (bulgar Sweet) Or Lapsi Halwa- Creamy Cracked Wheat
All those who are looking for the recipes of gujarati sweets should check this out. The chef shows the recipe of lapsi halwa. It is made on special festivals and occasions. It is very easy to make and you can impress your family and friends with this sweet... - 103.976
Shrikhand - Indian Flavored Yogurt
If you're looking for the perfect recipe of the Indian flavoured yogurt, then you must surely try this out. It is called Shrikhand in India which is a classic and nutritious Indian sweet dish made of hung yogurt. It's a perfect dessert for a hot summer day.... - 103.141
Methi Pak Or Adadiya Pak -fudge With Indian Herbs And Spices
If you're looking for some gujarati sweets recipe, then you must check this out. This is a rich gujarati sweet. It's so healthy that even one piece a day keeps you running the whole day. Don't forget to watch the video before trying it at home. - 102.337
Bottle Gourd Dessert
1. To make khoya, into non-stick cooking pot pour milk, add the dry milk powder and stir continuously over low heat.
2. In another pan over medium heat add clarified butter, add bottle gourd and let it cook for about 15-20 minutes.
3. Add cardamom... - 101.18
Magas Or Besan Ladu Or Besan Burfi
To all those who are searching for the perfect recipe of besan laddu will find this recipe very useful. These are mostly made in winter as they are heavy and give a lot of energy. The laddus taste delicious and your family will love it. Watch the video for... - 96.5125
Gujarati Sweet Dumpling Part 1 - Making Of The Stuffing
Indian sweets are known for their unique characteristics across the world and here is one such recipe. Chef Aarsi shows how to make Gujia, a stuffed sweet consisting of rolled dough for the base and a milk product mixture for the stuffing. In current video,... - 88.7698
Date Candy Made Easy To Chew For Mama
Candies bought from outside are high in calorie. Why not make at home with dates and nuts and serve as a surprise to everyone? The process to make it is simple with easily available ingredients from kitchen cabinet. You can try this once and forget store... - 82.1136
How To Make Multi-nuts Chikki Or Talsankli
Not able to meet your fitness goals? Maybe you aren't snacking right. Chef Bhal Dave presents a simple recipe of eternal favorite snack — talsankli or chikki, that is not only nutritious, but is also a cinch to make. Just go through the recipe and you would... - 71.4842
Assorted Karanjias For Diwali - Sweet Stuffed Fried Dumplings
Karanjias are traditional Maharastrian-Gujarati sweet snacks made during the festive occasion of Diwali. They are also known by different names such as Gujiyas, Karanjis, Ghugharas, Nevris, Pirikiya or Karjikayis. These fried dumplings are stuffed with a... - 48.0325
Sweet Mango Pickle
1. Wash, peel and cut the mangoes into thick slices.
2. Heat the oil in a kadai, and add the asafoetida and panchporan. Break the chillies into two or three pieces each, and add to kadai. When the spices are done, add the mango slices and turmeric powder, and... - 39.5854
Quick Lapsi Halwa - Bulgar Wheat Sweet
1. In a pressure cooker on medium heat, melt ghee, add cloves and cinnamon. Stir in the lapsi and roast it on a low to medium heat until golden brown.
2. Once it is golden brown, pour water, add cashew nuts, raisins, kesar and mix well. Cover the... - 0
Mouth watering Gujarati sweet filled with the aroma of ghee and goodness of broken wheat. - 0
Lapsi (pressure Cooker) By Tarla Dalal
Lapsi, a yummy dessert hardly needs any introduction! broken wheat normally takes time to cook. However, in the pressure cooker it cooks properly and swells promptly. - 0