- » Gujarati Sev
Gujarati Sev Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gujarati sev recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gujarati sev recipes.
Khaman - Vateli Dal Na Khaman - Gujarati Cuisine
if you're keen on trying some Gujarati snacks, then do check out this recipe. In India we call it kaman. It is simply delicious and very easy to make. I'm sure your family and guests will love it. Do try out this recipe and don't forget to watch the video. - 102.114
Instant Khaman - Nylon Khaman - Gujarati Cuisine
If you're searching for some quick recipes of Indian snacks, then you are at the right place. This is an instant recipe, so if you have some unexpected guests at home then you need not worry. It's so tasty that it melts in your mouth. It can be served with... - 104.554
Dabeli Chaat - Mashed Potato Sandwich
If you want to make an easy Indian snack then you must try out this recipe. It is the Indian dabeli. The dabeli filling is mainly made of potato and It tastes nice and crispy. Chef Bhavna explains the recipe in detail in the video. I'm sure you and your... - 104.419
1. Soak chana dal for about an hour and make a smooth paste out of it.
2. In a pot heat oil, splutter mustard seeds and remove off heat.
3. Once the oil is cooled down add asafoetida, turmeric powder and chana dal paste and keep stirring... - 106.307
1. In a bowl mix besan, salt, turmeric powder and baking soda.
2. Add 1 tablespoon oil and mix adding little water into firm dough.
3. In a sev or gathiya maker set the ribbon blade.
4. Take a little oil to your palm and smoothen the dough.
5. Spray... - 107.717
Makai No Chevdo Or Khichdi - Spicy Corn Chowder
Have you ever tried making corn chevda at home? If you haven't then you must check out the recipe. It looks delicious and is normally eaten at breakfast time. This is a gujarati style recipe. The chef explains the recipe very nicely in the video, so do check... - 103.638
Stuff each ball with 1 tbl.
Roll into a smooth ball.
Roll in araroot.
Deep fry in smoking hot oil Serve hot with either mint or sweet chutney.
ANOTHER KIND OF FILLING CAN BE : 50 gms roasted coarsely chopped peanuts 100 gms very fine... - 41.0023
Ubadiyu Or Umbadiyu - Spicy Seasonal Vegetables
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add and combine together the ginger, garlic and green chilli paste with salt, sesame seeds, coriander cumin powder, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, carom seeds, curry... - 0
Quick Bhel Puri
1) Blend together all the ingredients of tikhi chutney into a smooth paste.
2) Soak tamarind and make pulp. Then, blend it with dates and other ingredients of meethi chutney into a smooth paste.
3) Make stiff dough with suji, maida and salt. Add... - 45.1144
Gujarati Sev Recipes By Category