- » Gujarati Roti
Gujarati Roti Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gujarati roti recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gujarati roti recipes.
Jowar Or Jonna Roti (sorghum Roti) - Milo Flat Bread
If you are interested to know the recipe of the Indian jowar roti, then you should check this out. Jowar roti is gluten free and good for health. You can have it with any type of curry. It tastes a little different from the normal roti. Do try making it and... - 96.2615
Vaghareli Roti(spicy Flat Bread Crumbles) - Quick Fix Left Overs
If you have left over roti at home, then do check this out. Chef Bhavna shows how to use the left over roti to make this quick dish. It's very easy to make and saves time. It is eaten for breakfast. So do try out the recipe and surely watch the video. - 94.7789
You May Also Like!
Gujarati Kadhi - Lagan Style - Made In Gujarati Wedding
Again this is the recipe for Gujarati cuisine lovers. This is an famous gujarati dish. This is mostly prepared for the regular day to day meal. It Is so easy to cook that you don't need to be a cooking expert. You can serve it with hot rice. Watch the video... - 103.864
Rotla With Roasted Garlic Sauce
Very few things in life are as comforting as an Indian meal. Chef Bhal Dave details two easy recipes on how to make chapatis and garlic sauce. This is indeed a win-win combo and is a sure crowd-pleaser. A perfect lunch/dinner anyday! - 107.26
Undhiyu - Special Mix Vegetable Curry - Gujarati Cuisine
If you're in the mood of making some Gujarati food, then you must try this special curry. Chef Bhavna shows the traditional way of making the mixed vegetable curry, step by step. It is called Undhiyu in Gujarat. Your guest and friends will be impressed if you... - 105.573
Those of you who mostly eat Indian cuisine will find the recipe of dal very useful. In most of the house holds of India dal is prepared daily. The chef prepares the dal in gujarati style. This dish can be served with hot rice or roti. You can impress your... - 103.187
Lentil Chunks Curry
1. In a nonstick pan on medium heat, heat oil and add cumin seeds, turmeric powder and onion and cook until onions are almost done.
2. Then add lentil chunks and saute well.
3. Mix ginger garlic paste and salt and cook adding water as needed with cover... - 107.801
Kantola Sabji - Indian Gourd Curry
Those looking for Gujarati cuisine recipes will find this recipe useful. kantola is a very healthy vegetable. It can be used for the regular day to day cooking. It can be served with roti or naan. This is a very basic and simple curry. Do check out the video. - 98.7623
Suran Nu Shaak
1. Peel and boil yam in a cup of water and drain.
2. Into a bowl add the yam, yogurt, ginger paste, green chili paste, turmeric powder, coriander powder, sugar to taste and salt to taste and mash well with a potato masher.
3. In a pressure cooker pot... - 105.015
Sweet And Tangy Potato Curry
1. In a pressure cooker boil potatoes with salt and water for about 4 whistles.
2. Then add into a bowl and mash.
3. In a nonstick frying pot, heat oil and add 3 whole dry red chilies, then mustard seeds, cumin seeds, curry leaves, asafoetida, turmeric... - 106.288
Bharela Tindora Or Giloda - Stuffed Ivy Gourd
1. In a mixing bowl, add in the raw peanut, chickpea flour, turmeric powder, coriander cumin powder, red chili powder, brown sugar, salt, ginger paste, garlic paste, oil and mix. Add water and continue mixing, until well incorporated. Set aside.
2.... - 121.341
Gujarati Roti Recipes By Category