- » Gujarati Green Vegetable
Gujarati Green Vegetable Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gujarati green vegetable recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gujarati green vegetable recipes.
Thepla With 3 Mixed Greens
If you have been searching for the right way to make authentic Indian bread Thepla, you've reached the right place. Bale Dave provides right direction in cooking the typical Thepla in his kitchen back in US with a combination of three green leafy vegetables... - 53.5922
Vaghareli Khichri Or Khichdi - Vegetable Rice - Gujarati Cuisine
All those who enjoy eating Indian rice will relish this dish. In India we call it khichdi. It's a very simple dish but very tasty. It is very light to eat. You can serve the rice with papad, pickle or raita. Don't forget to watch the video for this amazing... - 99.5674
Undhiyu - Special Mix Vegetable Curry - Gujarati Cuisine
If you're in the mood of making some Gujarati food, then you must try this special curry. Chef Bhavna shows the traditional way of making the mixed vegetable curry, step by step. It is called Undhiyu in Gujarat. Your guest and friends will be impressed if you... - 105.573
Handvo - Steamed Savory Vegetable Cake - Gujarati Cuisine
Those who follow gujarati recipes must have heard of this dish. It is called Handvo in Gujarati cuisine. It is a combination of rice and lentils. It can be cooked as well as baked. The chef has baked the handvo and it looks yummy. Simply delicious to eat. Do... - 98.2977
Undhiyu Or Undhiu - Mix Vegetable Subji
To all those who like eating Gujarati food should surely check this out. The chef explains how to make the mixed vegetable curry in Gujarati style. It is called Undhiyu and is a regional specialty in Gujarat. It' s so delicious that you must try it once. You... - 103.093
Muthia Or Muthiya (steamed Dumplings With Vegetable Or Herb)
If you enjoy eating Gujarati cuisine, the do try out this snack. They are called muthiya in Gujarati cuisine. The Chef has used fresh dill but you can use any other green vegetable like fenugreek. This snack is very healthy as it's steamed. These taste... - 106.238
1. Grind masala to a fine paste. Mix the three types of flour with buttermilk, add more water to make a pouring consistency.
2. Add masala, peeled and grated bottle gourd to the mixture.
3. Heat oil in a thick pan. When hot; add mustard seeds and -... - 42.9985
Ubadiyu Or Umbadiyu - Spicy Seasonal Vegetables
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add and combine together the ginger, garlic and green chilli paste with salt, sesame seeds, coriander cumin powder, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, carom seeds, curry... - 0
Ringan Bateta Nu Shaak
1. Fill a bowl with 3/4ths water and add a little salt.
2. Peel the eggplant roughly, chop roughly and add the pieces into the salted water.
3. Peel sweet potato completely, chop into big chunks and add into the water.
4. Chop the tomatoes... - 117.191
Easy Potato And Drumstick Curry
If you enjoy eating Indian curry then try out this curry. Chef Bhavna shows us a fast and easy recipe of the curry as it's made in the pressure cooker. The curry can be served with hot roti or rice. You can always use asparagus instead of drumsticks if you... - 132.944
The Bhajia ( Deep Fried Vege- Slices) Dinner
Who doesn't drool over the mention of crunchy munchies like Indian bhajias? Chef Bhal Dave tells you how to prepare this fried crispies at home to the perfection. All you have to do is to get the batter right and dip your favorite veggies into it for yummy... - 86.5457
Surati Oondhiyu is one of the best Western Indian curries that I've ever tasted. This is not only about mixed vegetables, its about a delicious blend of vegetables as well as crunchy fried flour fries. Please do try this Surati Oondhiyu with chapattis as... - 49.6327
My friends love this Dal Dhokli recipe. Dal Dhokli is a popular Gujrati dish. It is generally eaten during lunch. It goes well with plain rice. It is a good option for holiday cooking. Cook, share and enjoy this Dal Dhokli recipe. - 48.2819
Ridge Gourd Or Chinese Okra Curry - Turiya Choli Nu Shak
If you are looking for some Gujarati recipes, then do check this out. Chef Bhavna shows how to make the ridge gourd curry. It's very tasty and healthy too. You can serve the curry with roti. Do check out the video. - 92.9116
Grind the soaked rice to a coarse paste.
Add the ginger and green chilies and grind once more.
Mix in the millet flour in small quantifies at a time along with the sour yogurt and turmeric powder and blend well, adding water if necessary.
Add the chopped... - 43.377
Sambharo - Stir Fry Cabbage Salad
If you are wondering how to use up your cabbage, here is an amazing Indian style warm cabbage salad recipe for you. Take a look at this video that presents this Gujarati side dish which is a great accompaniment to the everyday meal. Watch this interesting... - 107.952
Kantola Sabji - Indian Gourd Curry
Those looking for Gujarati cuisine recipes will find this recipe useful. kantola is a very healthy vegetable. It can be used for the regular day to day cooking. It can be served with roti or naan. This is a very basic and simple curry. Do check out the video. - 98.7623
Low Calorie Idli Dhokla
Moong dal idli dhokla is a healthy low calorie variant of regular chana dal and rice dhokla. The use of moong dal in the preparation of dhokla helps in increasing the iron, protein, folic acid and zinc content of the dish, thus helping to provide the... - 0
Guvar Dhokli - Cluster Beans Curry
Enjoy Dhokli made with fresh Guvar(Cluster beans). Or make dhokli with your favorite vegetable such as spinach, pigeon peas, or come up with your very own suitable vegetable and enjoy. - 104.017
How To Make Turia Patraa Dinner For Two
If you are craving to enjoy a Indian vegetarian delicacy at home, try Turia patraa for dinner from Bhal Dave's kitchen! This special ridged squash is rolled in taro leaf, dipped in spicy besan flour and fried before serving. Mouth watering, isn't it? - 73.2756
Methi Thepla is a traditional gujarathi dish, but here I modified that to suit my taste buds and made it still healthier than the basic version by using Millet flour. - 0
Stuffed Eggplant Dinner Or Undhiyun
Stuffed eggplant is a delicacy you have fondly relished at restaurants. Now you can learn to make it in easy steps too. Bhal Dave sums each process in an articulate manner. Now you can treat your guests with stuffed eggplant with Pita Bread along with... - 79.5893
Instant Rava Handvo
1. Mix all ingredients, except for soda.
2. Make a thickish batter, adding buttermilk accordingly.
3. Keep aside for 30 minutes.
4. Now gently mix in soda.
5. Put a medium heavy saucepan or kadai to heat.
6. Add very few of both seeds.
7. Allow to splutter.... - 38.9681
Parval Sabji - Parvat Nu Shak - Pointed Gourd Curry
Those fond of having the Gujarati cuisine will really enjoy this dish. This vegetable is very healthy and this dish is prepared in the regular day to day cooking. So do try out the recipe and surely watch the video. - 100.663
Methi Thepla(fenugreek Leaves Bread)-my New Style
Keen on making a gujarati bread, then you must try this easy recipe. It is called methi thepla in Gujarati cuisine. It is so easy and quick to make. You can eat it as a snack or even have it with Indian tea. It tastes so yummy. So do try out the recipe and... - 102.846
Wash rice and all dais separately.
Half boil pigeon peas and gram.
Soak rice and remaining dais for twenty minutes.
Heat ghee in a pan and fry onions and whole spices till onions are brown.
Add half a cup water and simmer till onions are mushy and water has... - 44.3334
Dhokli - Spiced Dumplings With Black Eyed Peas
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine together the milo flour, wheat flour, chickpea flour, salt and olive oil. Gradually pour in the water to form a dough. Cover and set aside.
2. In a pot on medium high, heat the oil, add mustard seeds,... - 132.483
Turiya Patra Or Alu Vadi (taro Leaves And Ridge Gourd Curry)
Those of you who are fond of Gujarati cuisine, must definitely try this recipe. Chef Bhavna shows how to make this unique curry of ridge gourd and taro leaves. It is a combination of sweet and savor taste. You can serve the curry with hot roti or rice. So... - 96.2127
A hurried meal for the man in the street. This is a spicy blend of vegetables in tomato gravy served with pav that is cooked with butter. This is truly an innovation that arose out of the necessity of providing a nice hot meal in a hurry and one that tickles... - 51.0485
Soft Spongy Khaman Dhokla
1. Soak the gram overnight. Grind, but not too fine.
2. Beat with a circular motion to incorporate air. Leave to ferment till evening.
3. After it is fermented, add half the oil, salt, asafoetida, ground green chillies and ginger, and soda bicarbonate mixed... - 41.7528
Palak Methi Na Muthia
This Palak Methi Na Muthia tastes simply fabulous ! These irresistibly seasoned gram flour and vegetable steamed dumplings are a snacktime craze of many ! Try this Palak Methi Na Muthia with a savory tomato or coriander dip and let me know if you've liked... - 46.5879
Vengna Nu Bharat
1. Grease the brinjals with oil and poke a skewer through them. Light a small sign with coals. When the coals are red hot, bake the whole brinjals over the fire taking care not to burn the outer skin. When you feel that the insides have become soft, remove... - 27.7208
Quick Bhel Puri
1) Blend together all the ingredients of tikhi chutney into a smooth paste.
2) Soak tamarind and make pulp. Then, blend it with dates and other ingredients of meethi chutney into a smooth paste.
3) Make stiff dough with suji, maida and salt. Add... - 45.1144
Indian Cooking Basics: How To Prepare Basic Tadka
Back to basics, today you'll learn how to make basic Tadka which is a seasoning for your vegetables or lentils. It is basically tempering to enhance flavor of the dish.
Chaunk (Hindi: छौंक); sometimes spelled chhaunk, chounk, chonk, chhounk, or... - 0
Gujarati Green Vegetable Recipes By Category
Gujarati Green Vegetable Ingredient: