- » Gujarati Garlic Chutney
Gujarati Garlic Chutney Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gujarati garlic chutney recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gujarati garlic chutney recipes.
Spicy Peanut Chutney
Indian style side for you? This is a really delicious side if you like peanuts! Flavored with garlic, jalapenos and cumin, this is really a unique recipe. Not much effort required to make this, its great to keep it handy to go with wraps, sandwiches or... - 131.849
A Gujarati Dinner From Mumbai, India
If you have run out of ideas to serve a different style of dinner platter, consider these amazing vegetarian authentic Gujarati recipes, coming from a US chef! Bale Dave adds a special touch to the typical Indian main course khichdee (mix of lentils and rice)... - 74.6344
Bajra Na Rotla
Divide flour into two portions.
Mix one portion with quarter tsp salt and enough water to bind.
Dust hands with flour and shape into a large flat cake about quarter-inch thick, pressing and turning it on a board.
(This method is called 'thappo' in... - 35.0071
The Bhajia ( Deep Fried Vege- Slices) Dinner
Who doesn't drool over the mention of crunchy munchies like Indian bhajias? Chef Bhal Dave tells you how to prepare this fried crispies at home to the perfection. All you have to do is to get the batter right and dip your favorite veggies into it for yummy... - 84.7755
Dabeli Chaat - Mashed Potato Sandwich
If you want to make an easy Indian snack then you must try out this recipe. It is the Indian dabeli. The dabeli filling is mainly made of potato and It tastes nice and crispy. Chef Bhavna explains the recipe in detail in the video. I'm sure you and your... - 107.269
Sweet And Tangy Potato Curry
1. In a pressure cooker boil potatoes with salt and water for about 4 whistles.
2. Then add into a bowl and mash.
3. In a nonstick frying pot, heat oil and add 3 whole dry red chilies, then mustard seeds, cumin seeds, curry leaves, asafoetida, turmeric... - 107.96
Stuff each ball with 1 tbl.
Roll into a smooth ball.
Roll in araroot.
Deep fry in smoking hot oil Serve hot with either mint or sweet chutney.
ANOTHER KIND OF FILLING CAN BE : 50 gms roasted coarsely chopped peanuts 100 gms very fine... - 38.858
How To Make Dudhi Thepla And Dudhi Halwa
Dudhi is one vegetable which can give a troubled time when it comes to preparing it. Not any more with versatile thepla and dessert prepared with Dudhi by Bhal Dave. In a simple and easy to cook method, he prepares this wonderful dish in minutes. - 63.6176
Trirangi Khandvi - Tri-color Stuffed Khandvi
To all those who are fond of making Gujarati snacks, should surely check this out. Chef Bhavna shows how to make the stuffed khandvi. She uses different types of filling to make it more tastier. You can serve it with chutney. Do try out this recipe and don't... - 122.247
Ubadiyu Or Umbadiyu - Spicy Seasonal Vegetables
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add and combine together the ginger, garlic and green chilli paste with salt, sesame seeds, coriander cumin powder, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, carom seeds, curry... - 0
Quick Bhel Puri
1) Blend together all the ingredients of tikhi chutney into a smooth paste.
2) Soak tamarind and make pulp. Then, blend it with dates and other ingredients of meethi chutney into a smooth paste.
3) Make stiff dough with suji, maida and salt. Add... - 45.1225