- » Gujarati Biscuits
Gujarati Biscuits Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gujarati biscuits recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gujarati biscuits recipes.
Sarasiya Khaja - Fried Flaky Biscuits
1. In a bowl, add the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, black pepper, white chili powder and turmeric powder. Mix well and set aside.
2. Slowly pour in 1/2 cup of warm water to make the dough. Make sure the dough is not too hard or too... - 125.762
Makhania Biscuits - Namkeen Or Khari Or Butter Biscuits
If you're fond of eating Indian made biscuits then do try these salty biscuits . It's very simple to make and tastes delicious too. You can serve it with tea . If you're looking for a quick recipe then this it. Watch the video for this amazing recipe of ... - 101.68
Methi Makhania Biscuits - Fenugreek Leaves Biscuits
If you enjoy eating Indian snacks, then you will like these biscuits. They are made out of fenugreek. It's so delicious and can be easily made without much effort. You can serve these biscuits with tea. Do check out the video for this amazing recipe. - 100.439
Sunita's Surati Snacks (biscuits)
Looking for a homemade tea-time snack? Try these cripsy, flavorful golden biscuits from Surat that are sure treat for the tastebuds. Chef Bhal Dave shares the recipe with us in this video and step-by-step details the method. By following the recipe to the T,... - 86.4479
You May Also Like!
1. In a bowl, mix flour, baking soda, baking powder and sugar.
2. Add ghee, mix it keeping your hand light while mixing and crumble to smoothen the texture.
3. Add yogurt slowly by teaspoons and mix taking care to not over work the... - 109.243