- » Guava Nectar
Guava Nectar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of guava nectar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for guava nectar recipes.
Banana Guava Pie
Banana Guava Pie has Guava nector & tangy lemon flavor.Unbaked Banana Guava pie is served after chilling it.Banana Guava Pie is served with a generous portion of sweet whipped cream. - 34.8407
1. Place glasses in refrigerator to chill.
2. In a pitcher or jug, stir orange juice and guava nectar together.
3. Add lots of ice cubes and stir well to chill.
4. Pour into individual glasses.
5. Garnish each glass with slice... - 34.8715
Roast Chicken With Guava Glaze
To marinate and roast chicken: Season chicken inside and out with cumin, salt and pepper.
Mix together the garlic and oil and rub over the chicken.
Tie the legs together and tuck the wing tips under the back.
Set the chicken in a shallow glass dish and... - 45.1665
Tropical Fruit Punch
In each of 4 large glasses, arrange 1 or 2 slices pineapple, 1/2 orange (sliced), and 1 or 2 slices papaya.
Combine orange juice and guava nectar; pour evenly over fruit.
Chill. - 28.4281
Freeze opened cans of juice just past the mushy stage.
Pour it and the ginger ale over sherbet in a punch bowl. - 23.5812
1) In a bowl mix pineapple juice, guava nectar, lime juice, and grenadine.
2) Cover and keep in refrigerator and chill.
3) Transfer into lotus bowls or punch cups.
4) Mix lemon.-lime beverage just before serving.
5) Serve immediately. - 33.0781
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large pitcher; stir well. - 21.0575
Mix juices in a large pitcher.
Combine 1 cup (250 mL) of the punch with 2 cup (500 mL) of the cracked ice in a blender.
Blend until smooth.
Pour into two glasses, Repeat procedure with remaining punch in batches. - 24.9939
1) Open cans of juice and keep in freezer until it is past mushy stage.
2) In a punch bowl pour juices and ginger ale over sherbet.
3) Stir the mixture gently.
4) Serve immediately. - 30.9724
Flaming Zombie Cocktail
Halloween is a time of specials. Special food, special drink, talking about which, this Flaming Zombie Cocktail is one of the most exotic drinks you can serve this Halloween. Get the recipe from this video and enjoy! - 117.285
Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher, stirring well.
Cover and chill, if desired.
Just before serving, stir in club soda.
Serve over crushed ice. - 31.4772
Two Fish In Phyllo
PREHEAT THE OVEN to 375°F.
CUT THE SALMON and halibut fillets into 4 equal pieces (for a total of 8 pieces), preferably all the same size (about 1 inch by 4 inches).
LAY ONE PHYLLO sheet on the work surface, with the long side toward you.
(Keep the remaining... - 43.5315
If you use frozen coconut milk, thaw it and whirl in a blender before mixing drinks.
To make milk from packaged coconut, combine 2 2/3cups each flaked coconut and cold milk; refrigerate 1 hour.
Whirl in a blender for about 40 seconds.
Strain through a double... - 31.3945
1. In a punchbowl combine juices.
2. In a pan bring water, sugar, cardamom, cinnamon and mace to a boil and simmer reducing heat for about 10 minutes.
3. Let it cool and strain into juices.
4. Add ginger ale and serve over ice. - 43.8104
Papaya Ono Ono Cocktail
Blend papaya pulp, sugar and water in electric blender for 2 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients, mix well and chill.
Serve in tall glass over crushed ice (optional), garnish with sprig of mint and maraschino cherry.
If crushed ice is used, serve with straws. - 33.3759
Tropical Fruit Salad
1. Combine all the ingredients, with the exception of the ice cream, in a large salad bowl. Chill for at least 3 hours.
2. Add scoops of the ice cream just before serving. - 33.5649
Tropical Island Tea
"This tropical beverage will make you feel like booking a trip to an island paradise." - 26.4715