- » Guava Juice
Guava Juice Recipes
Guava Juice, also known as guava nectar, is made from guava fruit.The nectar is made by crushing the fresh fruit pulp which imparts a rich and sweet flavor to the juice. This beverage is especially popular in ... More »
1) Combine together the guava juice and club soda.
2) Stir the mixture lightly and pour into 2 champagne glasses.
3) Serve right away or chill for a bit and then serve. If preferred, garnish with strawberries. Makes a good starter drink, or... - 32.4937
Bahamian Guava Sorbet
Combine guava juice, lemon juice, and sugar in a bowl; whisk until sugar is completely dissolved.
Transfer liquid to a 1-to 2-quart ice cream machine; process sorbet according to manufacturer's directions.
Transfer sorbet to a freezer container.
Level top of... - 30.0889
1. Clean, wash and peel guavas and cut into quarters.
2. Add enough water to stew. When half done take off fire, and remove seeds.
3. Place back on fire and when water boils add the sugar and the cloves.
4. When guavas are tender and syrup thickens add lime... - 31.6183
Do not peel the guavas, or you will lose their lovely scent.
Chop into large dice, or slice like tomatoes.
Sprinkle over the chilli powder, lemon juice, salt and sugar, and mix gently.
Sprinkle with freshly ground black pepper and the chopped fresh mint, to... - 33.3962
Try out this easy to follow and mouth-watering recipe of Guava Crunch. A sure crowd pleaser, try Guava Crunch for the next party at home. Let me know how your guests complimented on your culinary skills. - 36.9857
Guava Smoothie By Tarla Dalal
The guava smoothie is a no-fuss drink that can be whipped up in a jiffy if you have guava juice and coconut milk ready in your fridge. - 0
Guava Chiffon Pie
1) In a small bowl add cold water and sprinkle gelatin over it.
2) In another bowl whisk egg yolks until thick.
3) Add 2 tablespoons sugar and lemon juice and beat.
4) Place over low heat and stir until thick.
5) Mix softened gelatin and remove from... - 45.2324
Evelyn Hohn's Guava Jelly
1) Trim guavas by removing stems and blossoms.
2) In a sauce pan, place the guavas with water without removing their skin.
3) Mash it after heating and then gently cook until fruit is soft.
4) Into a bowl, allow the juice to drip for 8... - 30.9186
1. Mix juice concentrate and soda pop in 2-quart pitcher. Serve over ice. - 21.9889
Guava Chiffon Pie
Whirl guavas and lemon juice in a food processor or blender until smoothly pureed; you should have 1 cup.
Sprinkle gelatin over cold water and let soften for 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, in the top of a double boiler, combine guava puree, 1/2 cup of the sugar, and... - 43.821
Peel guavas and dice them.
Mix in lime juice and place them over a slow fire.
Cover tightly and cook without adding water till the guavas turn very soft.
Remove from fire, mash to a paste and pass through a fine sieve and discard all the seeds.
Put 2 cups... - 37.8827
Strawberry Guava Punch With Sorbet
Place half of the berries (use the prettiest ones; keep hulls attached) on a flat pan without touching.
Freeze until hard, about 1 hour; if done ahead, pack airtight when hard and freeze until the next day.
Put a 10- by 15-inch pan in the freezer.
When cold,... - 33.1257
Roast Chicken With Guava Glaze
To marinate and roast chicken: Season chicken inside and out with cumin, salt and pepper.
Mix together the garlic and oil and rub over the chicken.
Tie the legs together and tuck the wing tips under the back.
Set the chicken in a shallow glass dish and... - 45.1665
Banana Guava Pie
Banana Guava Pie has Guava nector & tangy lemon flavor.Unbaked Banana Guava pie is served after chilling it.Banana Guava Pie is served with a generous portion of sweet whipped cream. - 34.8407
1. Place the guavas and their syrup, orange juice and icing sugar in a blender or food processor and work until smooth; sieve to remove the seeds.
2. Halve the passion fruit and scoop the flesh into a sieve over a bowl. Press through the sieve to extract as... - 28.465
Wash guavas, peel and cut in half.
Remove seedy pulp.
Puree this pulp to remove seeds.
Add sugar, salt and lemon juice to the pulp.
Mix and fill cavities of each half.
Dot with butter.
Arrange in baking dish, add water, cover, and bake in a moderate oven... - 31.2835
Cut guavas into two halves.
Scoop out seeds leaving 1/4 rim on the sides with a small scoop to make cups.
Boil water, sugar & lemon juice.
Put the guava cups in boiling syrup with their flat side down.
Cook covered, on low flame for 2-3 minutes only, till the... - 41.2231
Guava And Yogurt Side Salad
Guava And Yogurt Side Salad has an amazing taste. Guava And Yogurt Side Salad gets its taste from fruit mixed with yoghurt. Guava And Yogurt Side Salad is inspired by many food joints worldwide. - 35.9583
How To Make Guava Curry
If you are looking for ways to impress your guests over meals, try your hands in Bhal Dave's exotic guava curry. This fruity curry can be prepared at home with available ingredients and served with rice or roti. - 77.5319
Peel and halve the guavas.
Remove the black pits with a teaspoon.
Puree the flesh in a blender or food processor.
Place the egg yolks and sugar in a bowl and beat until thick and fluffy.
Beat in the pureed guavas and lime rind.
Sprinkle the gelatin over the... - 44.9556
Guava Ni Curry
Heat ghee in a pan and fry onions till light brown.
Add half cup water and salt, lower heat and cook till onions are mushy and water has evaporated.
Add ground spices and saute for 3-4 minutes.
Add guava and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
Add coconut milk, salt and... - 41.7475
Amrood Ki Chatni
1)Take a mortar and pestel, put all the ingredients up to guavas and make a coarse paste.
2)Add lemon juice and mix well.
3)Serve the chutney with your favorite snacks. - 33.5563
Put guava slices into a deep pot and cover with water; bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer until fruit is tender.
Measure fruit and add an equal amount of sugar.
For 4 cups of fruit, use 2 limes.
Discard center and core from lime halves and squeeze.
Add... - 24.1345
Guava Barbecue Sauce
1 In a mixing bowl, add all the ingredients.
2 Blend well until thoroughly combined.
3 Use as desired. - 39.0902
1. Place glasses in refrigerator to chill.
2. In a pitcher or jug, stir orange juice and guava nectar together.
3. Add lots of ice cubes and stir well to chill.
4. Pour into individual glasses.
5. Garnish each glass with slice... - 34.8715
Select acid guavas, wash well, remove blossom end and slice.
For each pound of fruit, add 2 pints of water and cook until soft.
Allow to stand until cold.
Pour into a bag and strain, pressing to extract the juice thoroughly.
Strain again through a flannel... - 27.9252
Guava And Mandarin Syllabub
1) Take out guavas from the can and drain them.
2) Chop the guavas roughly.
3) Also drin the mandarin oranges from can and put 18 segments... - 44.2028
1. Wash and cut the guavas into small pieces using a stainless steel knife. Add enough water to cover the fruit and cook until soft. Cool, smash and strain pulp, discarding the seeds and skin. Measure the pulp and take the rest of the ingredients.
2. To the... - 26.2632
In a 1-quart sealable jug or pitcher, mix juice and water.
To serve, place ice in each of two 12- to 16-ounce glasses; add juice mixture and lemon or lime slices.
If desired, float berries or fruit pieces on top of each drink. - 25.6438
Sunrise Bloody Mary
It may not be Friday just yet but we are already dreaming about the weekend! So here is another take on the Classic Bloody Mary Cocktail, no alcohol and no elaborate recipe. You can jazz it up with any juice you like and serve it at the party. This is a sure... - 0
Island Fruit Cooler
In pitcher, combine pineapple and guava juices and soda.
Pour over ice cubes in glass.
Garnish with fresh fruit. - 27.596
Preheat oven to 400Â°.
Oil spray 2 nonstick small 12-section muffin pans or use nonstick pans.
In a bowl, whisk together the flours and baking powder.
In a large bowl, beat together yogurt, juice, egg substitute, zest, melted margarine, and sugar... - 42.5383
Mix juices in a large pitcher.
Combine 1 cup (250 mL) of the punch with 2 cup (500 mL) of the cracked ice in a blender.
Blend until smooth.
Pour into two glasses, Repeat procedure with remaining punch in batches. - 24.9939
Hot Fruit Muffins
Preheat oven to 400Â°.
Oil spray a 12-cup muffin pan or use a nonstick pan.
In a large bowl, whisk the flours and baking powder together thoroughly.
In a bowl, combine egg substitute, juice, milk, margarine, and sugar substitute.
Add the apples,... - 41.3775
Island Sunrise Cocktail
Blend and chill juices.
Stir well before serving with a sprig of mint or watercress. - 20.9036
Island Sunrise Cocktail
1) In a bowl add all juices and mix.
2) Put in refrigerator and chill.
3) Stir the mixture gently.
4) Garnish with a sprig of mint or watercress. - 28.2906
Wine & Fruit Punch
Mix fruit juices with sliced fruit, 6 slices of cucumber and a few sprigs of mint.
Chill for several hours.
Just before serving add white wine and 12-18 ice cubes.
Test flavour and add syrup if needed. - 34.3116
Heat milk with sugar, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
Dissolve gelatine in cold water and add to hot milk.
Mix lemon juice with fruit, fruit juice or pulp, then slowly beat into milk mixture.
Place in freezer tray and freeze until mushy.
Beat well and... - 31.324
Mixed Fruit Cocktail In Grapefruit Shells
Peel and slice papaya.
Cut grapefruit in half, crosswise.
With a grape fruit corer or sharp shears cut a circular piece from the center of each half, being careful not to cut through the skin.
Loosen and then remove each section from the membrane and skin,... - 32.5567
Papaya Ono Ono Cocktail
Blend papaya pulp, sugar and water in electric blender for 2 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients, mix well and chill.
Serve in tall glass over crushed ice (optional), garnish with sprig of mint and maraschino cherry.
If crushed ice is used, serve with straws. - 33.3759
1) In a bowl mix pineapple juice, guava nectar, lime juice, and grenadine.
2) Cover and keep in refrigerator and chill.
3) Transfer into lotus bowls or punch cups.
4) Mix lemon.-lime beverage just before serving.
5) Serve immediately. - 33.0781
Tropical Fruit Salad
1. Combine all the ingredients, with the exception of the ice cream, in a large salad bowl. Chill for at least 3 hours.
2. Add scoops of the ice cream just before serving. - 33.5649
Combine juice, wine, liqueur, sugar, orange, lime and strawberries in 2 large pitchers; cover and refrigerate 2 hours to blend flavors. Serve over ice. Garnish with mint sprigs. - 31.3197
Tropical Fruit Punch
In each of 4 large glasses, arrange 1 or 2 slices pineapple, 1/2 orange (sliced), and 1 or 2 slices papaya.
Combine orange juice and guava nectar; pour evenly over fruit.
Chill. - 28.4281
Island Fruit Punch
1. Pound ginger root to bruise or cut into several pieces.
2. In a pan boil with 4 cups of the water 10 minutes until a strong ginger flavor is obtained.
3. Steep adding mint flakes, allspice and whole cloves until cool and strain... - 49.8869
Pound chicken to 1/2 inch thickness.
In medium skillet, over medium heat, brown chicken on both sides in margarine and oil.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Stir in onion, garlic, rosemary and cinnamon.
Cook and stir until onion is soft.
Blend in juice and... - 39.5806
Tropical Tea Punch
Add boiling water to tea leaves and steep for 5 minutes.
Strain, add sugar, stirring until dissolved.
Stir in remaining ingredients and chill.
Serve Tropical Tea in punch bowl with block of ice.
Float washed vanda orchids for true tropical... - 29.8246
Royal Banana Fruit Shortcake
Place 2 extra-ripe bananas in blender.
Blend until smooth.
Prepare cake according to package directions, using blended bananas as part of the liquid measured with water.
Spread batter in 2 greased 9-inch round cake pans.
Sprinkle tops with almonds.
Bake and... - 37.1937
Freeze opened cans of juice just past the mushy stage.
Pour it and the ginger ale over sherbet in a punch bowl. - 23.5812
Flaming Zombie Cocktail
Halloween is a time of specials. Special food, special drink, talking about which, this Flaming Zombie Cocktail is one of the most exotic drinks you can serve this Halloween. Get the recipe from this video and enjoy! - 117.285
If you use frozen coconut milk, thaw it and whirl in a blender before mixing drinks.
To make milk from packaged coconut, combine 2 2/3cups each flaked coconut and cold milk; refrigerate 1 hour.
Whirl in a blender for about 40 seconds.
Strain through a double... - 31.3945
Mix the jams, jelly and brandy, and heat thoroughly.
Cut the melon into sections, taking care not to separate them entirely from the bottom, spread segments flowerwise and fill with Ice Cream Indonesian Manner.
Pour the hot jam mixture over each portion when... - 27.2866
Curried Vegetable With Kasha
Steam peas, carrots, summer squash, celery, and broccoli until crisp-tender.
Heat corn oil and saute onion until tender.
Add curry powder and flour and mix well.
Stir in guava jelly and lime juice; and simmer for a moment.
Gradually add vegetable stock and... - 39.9001
Tropical Fruit Jelly
1. Place 4 tablespoons of the fruit cocktail juice in a small pan, sprinkle over the gelatine and leave to soak for 5 minutes. Heat gently until dissolved, then mix with the remaining juice in a bowl.
2. Drain the guavas and add the syrup to the bowl. Slice... - 25.3623
Fiery Prawn Skewers
1. Alternate prawns and tomatoes onto 8 skewers until all are filled. Lay the skewers in a shallow tray or baking dish. Mix the Fiery guava or sweet chilli dipping sauce with the lime juice and thyme leaves, then pour over the skewers. Leave in the fridge to... - 28.1282
Poached Pears With Honey And Lemon Sauce
For the Poached Pears With Honey And Lemon Sauce fans out there, this is an amazingly simple and delicious recipe to die for! Rich, flavorful, gorgeous and what not, Poached Pears With Honey And Lemon Sauce
is simply scrumptious to add life to any meal of the... - 36.4364
Two Fish In Phyllo
PREHEAT THE OVEN to 375°F.
CUT THE SALMON and halibut fillets into 4 equal pieces (for a total of 8 pieces), preferably all the same size (about 1 inch by 4 inches).
LAY ONE PHYLLO sheet on the work surface, with the long side toward you.
(Keep the remaining... - 43.5315
For the Pears Surprisefans out there, this is an amazingly simple and delicious recipe to die for! Rich, flavorful, gorgeous and what not, Pears Surpriseis simply scrumptious to add life to any meal of the day. Delight in this wonderful recipe! - 40.9136
1) Open cans of juice and keep in freezer until it is past mushy stage.
2) In a punch bowl pour juices and ginger ale over sherbet.
3) Stir the mixture gently.
4) Serve immediately. - 30.9724
PEAR AND POMEGRANATE SOUP:
1. Poach pears in pomegranate cranberry drink.
2. Use half of the liquid to make jelly.
3. In a serving bowl place the jelly, lay the poached pears and spoon the cooked juice around.
4. Spoon over some cream and... - 103.723
Fresh Fruit Salad
1. Wash the apples, core and dice, peel melon and dice, wash guavas and dice.
2. In a saucepan add sugar, water and heat till sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat and add lemon juice.
3. Pour the hot syrup over the diced fruits and cover... - 30.4509
Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher, stirring well.
Cover and chill, if desired.
Just before serving, stir in club soda.
Serve over crushed ice. - 31.4772
Malihini Ltiau Curry
The day before the party, you can prepare the curry sauce and start marinating the chicken and shrimp; the pickled onions can also be prepared a day ahead of time.
On the day of the party,arrange all the condiments in their serving dishes and start the... - 28.2947
Put all these ingredients in a blender and blend until the ice is finely ground. - 25.048
Paloma Blanca is an irresistible dessert recipe that you will surely love to try. A recipe prepared with fruits, rum and eggs; I am sure you will enjoy this Paloma Blanca!. - 43.5289
Take a pan heat oil in it. Add cinnamon, ginger paste ,brown sugar and stir well. Now add chopped pieces of all the fruits and saute it. Cook the fruits on a low flame for 20mins or till tender. Cream is optional and you may add it while cooking. Cream... - 13.8889
1. In a punchbowl combine juices.
2. In a pan bring water, sugar, cardamom, cinnamon and mace to a boil and simmer reducing heat for about 10 minutes.
3. Let it cool and strain into juices.
4. Add ginger ale and serve over ice. - 43.8104
Spicy Sweet Grilled Shrimp
1. Preheat grill to high heat.
2. In a small saucepan, combine jelly, garlic, lime juice, Worcestershire, jalapeno and chilies.
3. Cook mixture over medium heat, until jelly melts, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
4. Thread four shrimp on each... - 36.1883
Glazed Partridge On A Pasta Nest
1. Dry the insides of the partridges with absorbent kitchen paper.
2. Mix together the butter, garlic and parsley and insert half the mixture into the body cavity of each partridge. Grind black pepper over the birds, then wrap 2 rashers of bacon around each... - 39.7796
Tropical Scallop Salad
This tropical scallop salad is made with chicken and scallops. Tossed together and dressed with cream cheese mix, the tropical scallop salad has macadamia nuts in it along with fresh fruits like guava and magoes. - 43.222
1. Boil potatoes, peel orange and bananas. Wash guava and tomato.
2. Cut up bananas, guava, tomato, orange and potatoes into even sized pieces.
3. Place in a serving dish. Add chaat masala and lime juice as desired. Season. Mix well and serve. - 33.6026
Sweet And Sour Fruit
1)Open the can of fruit cocktail and drain.
2)Peel and slice bananas.
3)Dice the cored and peeled apples.
4)In a mixing bowl, place the drained fruits and mix in the guavas along with its syrup.
5)Add in diced apples and sliced... - 44.3276
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large pitcher; stir well. - 21.0575
Bacon And Kidney Kebabs With Sauce Christina
1. To make the sauce, chop the prepared avocado flesh and place in a food processor or blender with the honey. Roughly chop the guava and place in a small heatproof bowl with the wine. Cover with cling film and microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes.
2. Add the... - 36.3729
Boil sweet potatoes, peas and potatoes together in salted water till tender.
Boil kachalu, also in salted water, but separately.
Cut all the fruit into small pieces and mix with masala and lemon juice.
Sprinkle with roasted cumin powder - 34.1881
Fruit Savoury has a fine taste. Fruit Savoury gets its taste from fruit mixed with vegetable and chili powder. Fruit Savoury is inspired by many food joints worldwide. - 34.684
Tropical Fruit Salad
1.Start by cutting the hard skin and eyes of the pineapple, then take the pineapple and cut the flesh in the shape of rings and also take out the core in the center of the fruit
2. Take a banana and peel it, then slice it, also peel the oranges,... - 45.7805
Fruit And Lettuce Salad By Tarla Dalal
A salad brimming with vitamin c and fibre from assorted fruits and lettuce. With an additional vitamin c from the lemony dressing, this salad qualifies to meet almost 3/4th of your daily requirement for vitamin C. - 0
Tropical Fruit Salad With Roasted Almonds
1. Prepare the fruit (try to save all the juices as you work): remove the flesh from the mangoes and discard the stones and skin. Cut the papayas in half and scoop out the seeds. Peel and cut the flesh into chunks. Deseed the guavas if desired and scoop out... - 37.8449
1 Use whatever fruit you can get. Peel and cut fruits into bite sized chunks, slices or shapes (use cookie cutter or melon bailer).
2 To make one kabab, carefully push a thin skewer through the fruits, alternating colours and shapes. For a sweeter one, you... - 36.6246
1 In a bowl, mix all the ground spices together.
2 In a pan, boil the sweet potatoes, peas and potatoes together in salted water until tender.
3 In a separate pan, boil kachalu, in salted water.
4 Cut all the fruit into small pieces.
5 In a bowl,... - 46.9022
Fruit Curry Modern Style
1) Mix salt and desiccated coconut with water and leave aside for 15 minutes.
2) Strain the mixture.
3) Heat butter and oil, over low heat and sauté onion in it until yellow.
4) Make a thick sauce by stirring in curry powder, flour, ginger and enough... - 47.5573
Hawaiian Fruit Cake
1) Preheat oven moderate to 275°F.
2) Grease two 9X5X3-inch loaf pans.
3) Arrange aluminum foil or brown paper over it.
4) Keep aside.
5) In a saucepan add fruits, peels, nuts, and coconut.
6) Stir in brandy, sherry, and ginger... - 44.204
Guava Juice Recipes By Category