- » Guava Drink
Guava Drink Recipes
Enjoy our collection of guava drink recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for guava drink recipes.
1) Combine together the guava juice and club soda.
2) Stir the mixture lightly and pour into 2 champagne glasses.
3) Serve right away or chill for a bit and then serve. If preferred, garnish with strawberries. Makes a good starter drink, or... - 32.4937
You May Also Like!
Raw Guava And Coconut Drink
What better way to cool off yourself on muggy summer noon then sip on a refreshing glass of raw coconut and guava drink. Bursting with tropical flavors, this healthy, yummy summer drink is any day a better bet than all the sodas, colas and packed juices that... - 73.6899
Tropical Fruit Granite Of Mango Passion Fruit Guava And Champagne
1)Into a bowl, transfer the flesh and seeds of the passion fruit after opening it. Keep aside some seeds and the shell.
2)Peel mangoes and guavas.
3)Puree mangoes and guavas and mix with passion fruit. Strain the puree.
4)Add in... - 42.6573
1. Place glasses in refrigerator to chill.
2. In a pitcher or jug, stir orange juice and guava nectar together.
3. Add lots of ice cubes and stir well to chill.
4. Pour into individual glasses.
5. Garnish each glass with slice... - 34.8715
1. Mix juice concentrate and soda pop in 2-quart pitcher. Serve over ice. - 21.9889
Strawberry Guava Punch With Sorbet
Place half of the berries (use the prettiest ones; keep hulls attached) on a flat pan without touching.
Freeze until hard, about 1 hour; if done ahead, pack airtight when hard and freeze until the next day.
Put a 10- by 15-inch pan in the freezer.
When cold,... - 33.1257
Guava Smoothie By Tarla Dalal
The guava smoothie is a no-fuss drink that can be whipped up in a jiffy if you have guava juice and coconut milk ready in your fridge. - 0
If you use frozen coconut milk, thaw it and whirl in a blender before mixing drinks.
To make milk from packaged coconut, combine 2 2/3cups each flaked coconut and cold milk; refrigerate 1 hour.
Whirl in a blender for about 40 seconds.
Strain through a double... - 31.3945
Run guava jelly through a sieve over strawberries, and add grenadine and Cointreau.
Put into sherbet, glasses.
Add toasted almonds.
Top with a small scoop of ice cream and cream.
Sprinkle orange rind, and dust with powdered sugar. - 32.5473
Island Fruit Cooler
In pitcher, combine pineapple and guava juices and soda.
Pour over ice cubes in glass.
Garnish with fresh fruit. - 27.596