- » Guajillo Chili Sauce
Guajillo Chili Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of guajillo chili sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for guajillo chili sauce recipes.
Toast the chiles and rehydrate them in 1 quart of warm water.
Drain the chiles, reserving 1 cup of the water, and transfer to a blender.
If it is not bitter, add the reserved chile water; otherwise, add 1 cup of plain water.
Saute the onion in the oil for 5... - 32.2647
You May Also Like!
Fiery Hot Chile Sauce
1. First, stem and seed the chilies and break into pieces, also rinse under cold water and set aside for 5 minutes
2. In a food processor, blend all the ingredients to paste, also add water with on/off turns, make sure that some texture... - 36.1374
Red Chile Pipian Salsa
Toast the ancho guajillo and arbol chiles together and rehydrate them together with the chipotle in 2 cups of warm water.
Drain the chiles, reserving 3/4 cup of the water, and transfer to a food processor or blender.
If it is not bitter, add the reserved... - 34.3451
Harisa - North African Chile Paste
Harīsa is the most important condiment used in Tunisian cooking, and, in fact, you need to make this recipe and keep it in the refrigerator before attempting any other Tunisian recipe. It’s hard to believe that so essential a condiment could evolve only... - 37.1721
Grilled Trout With Smoky Tomatillo Sauce And Cucumber Salad
1. In a colander, toss the cucumber slices with 1/2 teaspoon of salt and let stand until wilted, about 25 minutes. Pat dry.
2. Meanwhile, soak the guajillo and chipotle chilies in the boiling water until softened, 20 minutes. Discard the stems and seeds and... - 32.509
How To Make Mole Sauce
This sauce is absolutely wonderful. The amazing combination of spices, nuts and chilies makes this a deep and bold sauce. It takes a lot of work but it is well worth it! - 134.898
Garlic Stuffed Pampas Steaks With Red Chile Sauce And Latin Lentils
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) In a heavy skillet, place the chiles in a single layer and dry-roast over a medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes, shaking the skillet frequently.
3) In a mixing bowl, place the chilies, cover with hot water and allow to... - 45.0516
Pineapple And Cucumber Salad
The flesh and juice of pineapples are used in cuisines around the world. In many tropical countries, pineapple is prepared, and sold on roadsides as a snack. They are sold whole, or in halves with a stick inserted. Whole, cored slices with a cherry in the... - 127.507
Tenderloin Medallions La Joya
1)To prepare sauce, boil together chilies, onion, garlic, tomatoes, thyme, cumin, bay leaf, salt and pepper until chillies are tender.
2)Make a puree of the mixture using a food processor.
3)Boil this puree and simmer to thicken.
4)Season with... - 47.2264
Part 1- Chicken Pozole (cooking With Carolyn)
Give this Chicken Pozole a try. A great soup recipe to keep on hand when you're feelin' like something spicy. Do watch the Part 2 - Chicken Pozole (Cooking With Carolyn)for complete recipe. - 114.191
Part 2 - Chicken Pozole (cooking With Carolyn)
Give this Chicken Pozole a try. A great soup recipe to keep on hand when you're feelin' like something spicy. Do watch the Part 1 - Chicken Pozole (Cooking With Carolyn)for complete recipe. - 109.137