- » Guacamole With Green Chili Pepper
Guacamole With Green Chili Pepper Recipes
Enjoy our collection of guacamole with green chili pepper recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for guacamole with green chili pepper recipes.
In a food processor or blender, combine the peas, avocado, chili peppers, lime juice, sour cream, garlic, and cumin.
Process until smooth.
Transfer to a medium bowl.
Stir in the tomatoes, onions, and cilantro.
Season to taste with the salt and black... - 43.5361
Guacamole With Green Onion
1) In a blender chop all ingredients for 15 seconds and give a pause.
2) Now, push ingredients into blades and blend until smooth.
3) Sprinkle thin avocado slices and tomato wedges for garnish.
4) Serve guacamole with corn chips. - 35.5005
Guacamole Salad Ring
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Stir in chili sauce and hot pepper seasoning; chill until thick and syrupy.
Peel, pit, and mash avocados.
Blend with lemon juice.
Add avocado mixture, onion, and celery to slightly thickened gelatin and stir until well... - 37.1668
Soak beans and wheat overnight in the water.
Next day, pressure cook them for 2 hours or pot cook them for 3 or 4 hours.
Stir the oil and seasonings into the beans.
Add the vegetables to the beans.
Simmer until the beans and wheat are tender.
Season with... - 39.325
Chicken Breast Enchiladas With Mild Green Chili Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. In a large saucepan or stockpot, bring the poaching liquid to boil.
3. Add the chicken breasts in the poaching liquid, arrange the pieces into a single layer, and cover with a lid.
4. Trim the flame... - 46.2073
Tomatoes Stuffed With Guacamole
Peel and seed avocados; mash until creamy.
Add lemon juice, salt, pepper, cottage cheese, green onion and chili sauce; blend well.
Blanch tomatoes; remove skins.
Place tomatoes on end; cut into eighths, slicing almost to bottom.
Spread petals gently; arrange... - 37.0634
Home Made Guacamole Mold
In a small bowl, stir gelatin into cold water.
Let stand for 3 to 4 minutes to soften.
In a small saucepan, bring chicken broth or bouillon to a boil.
Stir into gelatin mixture until dissolved; set aside.
In a medium bowl, mash avocados.
Stir in lemon juice,... - 40.8953
Sprinkle the gelatin on 1 cup of cold water and let stand 5 minutes.
Stir over low heat until gelatin is dissolved.
Refrigerate until it is the consistency of unbeaten egg white.
Put in a blender the tomatoes, avocados, lemon juice, green pepper, onion,... - 42.1607
1) In a large bowl, add in the ripened tomatoes. Using a potato masher, masher them into a smooth pulp.
2) Slice the avocado crosswise into two halves. Remove the pits and peel the avocados. Add into the tomato pulp. Puree the mixture in a food... - 45.8907
Guacamole Salad Mold
1) Cut avocados in half; discard peel and pits.
2) In a small cup, sprinkle gelatin over 1/2 cup cold water and allow to stand 5 minutes, to soften.
3) In a saucepan, pour water to 1 inch of saucepan.
4) Place the custard cup in water... - 44.1236
Split Pea Guacamole
Wear disposable gloves or plastic bags over your hands to remove the seeds and finely mince the serrano chili pepper.
Soak the minced chili peppers in the vinegar.
Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan, bring the water and split peas to a boil.
Reduce the... - 45.5109
Combine 1 avocado, pitted; 1 small onion, minced; 1 1/2 tsp. vinegar; salt and pepper to taste; and chopped green chili pepper to taste.
Beat until smooth on medium mixer speed.
Finely chop 1/2 peeled ripe tomato; fold into mixture. - 27.4439
In a bowl stir together the mashed avocados, onion, chili peppers, lemon juice, salt, Worcestershire sauce, and hot pepper sauce.
Season to taste.
Stir in the tomatoes.
Chill. - 30.5096
Guacamole is a traditional Mexican dip, which is really popular.The main ingredient in Guacamole is avocados. Try this easy Guacamole recipe at home and have your guests asking for more. - 43.701
Guacamole With Worcestershire Sauce
In a small bowl, use a fork to mash avocado.
Stir in lemon juice, salt, green chili, Worcestershire sauce, onion, hot pepper sauce, garlic and tomato, if desired. - 31.5864
Mash avocados; add onion, peppers, lemon juice, salt, pepper and ascorbic acid mixture.
Beat until creamy.
Gently fold in tomato.
Cover and refrigerate until served. - 29.9441
Cut avocados in half; remove pits, and peel.
Mash with lemon juice until smooth in a large bowl; add salt, pepper, grated onion and hot peppers.
Top with peeled chopped tomatoes, if you wish. - 26.0665
Guacamole With Tortilla Chips
Completely dissolve gelatin in boiling water; pour into blender container.
Add cottage cheese, avocado, 1/2 cup green onions, jalapeno peppers, lemon juice, garlic and chili powder; cover.
Blend on low speed, scraping down sides occasionally, about 2 minutes... - 33.5135
Chilled Cauliflower With Guacamole
1. Cook cauliflower whole under cutting and cooking. Drain.
2. Drizzle salad oil, salt and pepper over it. Mix well.
4. Add avocado, lemon juice, green chilies, green onion, 3/4 teaspoon salt, sour cream, and hot-pepper seasoning in a blender... - 46.2395
1)Make a coarse pulp of avocados by mashing it.
2)Place the mash in a stainless steel bowl or china.
3)Add in onion, tomato, cloves, chilies, lemon juice, cilantro, salt, white pepper. Mix very well once with a fork or wooden spoon.
4)Ideal consistency... - 40.9043
Simple Guacamole Dip
Mash avocados'in a 2 qt.glass casserole dish.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Cover and microwave 3 to 4 minutes [ROASTS, 6 to 8 minutes].
Stir once during cooking. - 25.9501
Combine all ingredients in blender container; process until smooth.
Divide evenly. - 30.2556
1.Take a blender jar and add in tofu, avocado and blend to a smooth paste. Scrape sides of jar if needed.
2.Take a small mixing bowl and transfer mixture of tofu and avocado into it. Add in the rest of the ingredients and mix well to combine... - 36.1624
Cut avocados in half, remove seeds and scoop flesh into a small bowl.
Mash together with lime juice.
Add remaining ingredients and stir together.
This dip is best made just before serving.
Spoon into a serving bowl, garnish with a sprig of coriander and... - 35.9186
1. Halve tomatoes crosswise; scoop out insides into a small bowl; dice. Turn the tomatoes upside down on paper toweling to drain.
2. Halve avocados; peel and pit. Mash in a medium-size bowl.
3. Stir in diced tomato, onion, chili pepper, garlic, mayonnaise or... - 34.8755
Guacamole Dip With Crispy Vegetables
1. Take a medium bowl, add tomato and using a potato masher, crush it.
2. Cut the avocados lengthwise into halves, deseed and peel. Slice avocados, add to crushed tomatoes and using the potato masher, mash till the mixture blends well. Mix chili... - 39.129
Stir in remaining ingredients; beat until creamy.
(To serve immediately, see below.) Pour Guacamole into 1 pint freezer container.
Cover, label and freeze.3 hours before serving, remove .
Guacamole from freezer; thaw at room temperature.
Have... - 28.693
1) Mix all the ingredients together very well.
2) Cover the mixture and chill it completely.
3) Serve the guacamole as salad green topping. - 38.5701
In medium bowl, using a fork, mash avocado with lemon juice into a smooth pulp; stir in remaining ingredients.
Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. - 27.4655
1) In a serving bowl,arrange Romaine leaves in a layer.
2) Tear iceberg lettuce into small pieces and add on top of romaine leaves layer.
3) Now add avocado, tomatoes, olives and green onions also to the leaves. Put the lettuce mixture... - 50.6323
1. Halve the avocados and scoop out the flesh into a large mixing bowl
2. Wash and finely chop the tomatoes and green peppers.
3. Finely chop the parsley.
4. In a large mixing bowl, mash the avocados using a fork.
5. Add the chopped... - 48.7485
Guacamole In Shells
Cut avocados in half lengthwise, remove seeds, and scoop out avocado.
Set aside avocado shells.
Position knife blade in food processor bowl, add avocado.
Top with cover, process until smooth.
Combine avocado puree and remaining ingredients except tortilla... - 34.6692
Spicy Guacamole Potatoes
1) Heat the oven.
2) Halve the chili and if preferred, deseed it to lessen the hotness of the final dish.
3) Cut into chunks.
4) Halve the avocado lengthwise.
5) Gently, twist the avocado halves in opposite directions to separate.
6) Bring out... - 45.1917
1) Use a fork to mash the avocado.
2) Add all the remaining ingredients, except for the mayonnaise, and blend well.
3) Over the top of the dip, spread the mayonnaise to keep it from turning dark.
4) Blend in the mayonnaise and serve Guacamole... - 40.8556
Beef Strip Steak With Chunky Guacamole Salsa
Here is an amazing flavorful salsa with chunks of avocados and cherry tomatoes. The chef here serves this salsa over wonderfully grilled beef strip steaks. So try out this scrumptious recipe on a holiday and feel rejuvenated with this refreshing salsa and... - 103.946
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2. With a fork, prick the eggplant all over.
3. Roast the eggplant for 30 to 40 minutes in the hot oven, until the skin is wrinkles and lightly charred and the flesh is soft.
4. Remove from the oven and... - 45.2199
Guacamole Salad Bowl
In a large salad bowl, combine the first seven ingredients; set aside.
In a mixing bowl or blender, combine dressing ingredients; beat or process until smooth.
Pour over salad and toss. - 31.903
1 In a small bowl,halve tomatoes crosswise, scoop out the insides and dice.Turn tomatoes upside down on paper towels to drain.
2 Halve avocados; peel and pit.
3 In a medium size bowl,mash the avacados with a fork.
4 Stir in the diced tomato and... - 43.7183
1. Halve the avocadoes and remove the stones.
2. Scooping the flesh out, sprinkle a little lemon or lime juice to prevent discoloration.
3. Into a mixing bowl coarsely mash the avocado flesh and the remaining lemon or lime juice.
4. Add the garlic,... - 38.1554