- » Guacamole With Green Chili Pepper
Guacamole With Green Chili Pepper Recipes
Enjoy our collection of guacamole with green chili pepper recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for guacamole with green chili pepper recipes.
In a food processor or blender, combine the peas, avocado, chili peppers, lime juice, sour cream, garlic, and cumin.
Process until smooth.
Transfer to a medium bowl.
Stir in the tomatoes, onions, and cilantro.
Season to taste with the salt and black... - 42.5584
Guacamole With Green Onion
1) In a blender chop all ingredients for 15 seconds and give a pause.
2) Now, push ingredients into blades and blend until smooth.
3) Sprinkle thin avocado slices and tomato wedges for garnish.
4) Serve guacamole with corn chips. - 35.0139
Guacamole Salad Ring
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Stir in chili sauce and hot pepper seasoning; chill until thick and syrupy.
Peel, pit, and mash avocados.
Blend with lemon juice.
Add avocado mixture, onion, and celery to slightly thickened gelatin and stir until well... - 38.7311
Soak beans and wheat overnight in the water.
Next day, pressure cook them for 2 hours or pot cook them for 3 or 4 hours.
Stir the oil and seasonings into the beans.
Add the vegetables to the beans.
Simmer until the beans and wheat are tender.
Season with... - 39.5603
Chicken Breast Enchiladas With Mild Green Chili Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. In a large saucepan or stockpot, bring the poaching liquid to boil.
3. Add the chicken breasts in the poaching liquid, arrange the pieces into a single layer, and cover with a lid.
4. Trim the flame... - 46.654
Tomatoes Stuffed With Guacamole
Peel and seed avocados; mash until creamy.
Add lemon juice, salt, pepper, cottage cheese, green onion and chili sauce; blend well.
Blanch tomatoes; remove skins.
Place tomatoes on end; cut into eighths, slicing almost to bottom.
Spread petals gently; arrange... - 36.5897
Home Made Guacamole Mold
In a small bowl, stir gelatin into cold water.
Let stand for 3 to 4 minutes to soften.
In a small saucepan, bring chicken broth or bouillon to a boil.
Stir into gelatin mixture until dissolved; set aside.
In a medium bowl, mash avocados.
Stir in lemon juice,... - 42.128
Sprinkle the gelatin on 1 cup of cold water and let stand 5 minutes.
Stir over low heat until gelatin is dissolved.
Refrigerate until it is the consistency of unbeaten egg white.
Put in a blender the tomatoes, avocados, lemon juice, green pepper, onion,... - 43.2385
1) In a large bowl, add in the ripened tomatoes. Using a potato masher, masher them into a smooth pulp.
2) Slice the avocado crosswise into two halves. Remove the pits and peel the avocados. Add into the tomato pulp. Puree the mixture in a food... - 48.357
Guacamole Salad Mold
1) Cut avocados in half; discard peel and pits.
2) In a small cup, sprinkle gelatin over 1/2 cup cold water and allow to stand 5 minutes, to soften.
3) In a saucepan, pour water to 1 inch of saucepan.
4) Place the custard cup in water... - 43.2876
Spicy Guacamole Potatoes
1) Heat the oven.
2) Halve the chili and if preferred, deseed it to lessen the hotness of the final dish.
3) Cut into chunks.
4) Halve the avocado lengthwise.
5) Gently, twist the avocado halves in opposite directions to separate.
6) Bring out... - 44.5981
Split Pea Guacamole
Wear disposable gloves or plastic bags over your hands to remove the seeds and finely mince the serrano chili pepper.
Soak the minced chili peppers in the vinegar.
Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan, bring the water and split peas to a boil.
Reduce the... - 44.8966
Combine 1 avocado, pitted; 1 small onion, minced; 1 1/2 tsp. vinegar; salt and pepper to taste; and chopped green chili pepper to taste.
Beat until smooth on medium mixer speed.
Finely chop 1/2 peeled ripe tomato; fold into mixture. - 29.147
In a bowl stir together the mashed avocados, onion, chili peppers, lemon juice, salt, Worcestershire sauce, and hot pepper sauce.
Season to taste.
Stir in the tomatoes.
Chill. - 32.9586
Guacamole is a traditional Mexican dip, which is really popular.The main ingredient in Guacamole is avocados. Try this easy Guacamole recipe at home and have your guests asking for more. - 44.4711
Guacamole With Worcestershire Sauce
In a small bowl, use a fork to mash avocado.
Stir in lemon juice, salt, green chili, Worcestershire sauce, onion, hot pepper sauce, garlic and tomato, if desired. - 33.7483
Mash avocados; add onion, peppers, lemon juice, salt, pepper and ascorbic acid mixture.
Beat until creamy.
Gently fold in tomato.
Cover and refrigerate until served. - 31.2982
Guacamole With Tortilla Chips
Completely dissolve gelatin in boiling water; pour into blender container.
Add cottage cheese, avocado, 1/2 cup green onions, jalapeno peppers, lemon juice, garlic and chili powder; cover.
Blend on low speed, scraping down sides occasionally, about 2 minutes... - 35.4389
Chilled Cauliflower With Guacamole
1. Cook cauliflower whole under cutting and cooking. Drain.
2. Drizzle salad oil, salt and pepper over it. Mix well.
4. Add avocado, lemon juice, green chilies, green onion, 3/4 teaspoon salt, sour cream, and hot-pepper seasoning in a blender... - 47.3674
Guacamole Dip With Crispy Vegetables
1. Take a medium bowl, add tomato and using a potato masher, crush it.
2. Cut the avocados lengthwise into halves, deseed and peel. Slice avocados, add to crushed tomatoes and using the potato masher, mash till the mixture blends well. Mix chili... - 39.7894
1)Make a coarse pulp of avocados by mashing it.
2)Place the mash in a stainless steel bowl or china.
3)Add in onion, tomato, cloves, chilies, lemon juice, cilantro, salt, white pepper. Mix very well once with a fork or wooden spoon.
4)Ideal consistency... - 41.325
Simple Guacamole Dip
Mash avocados'in a 2 qt.glass casserole dish.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Cover and microwave 3 to 4 minutes [ROASTS, 6 to 8 minutes].
Stir once during cooking. - 28.4007
Combine all ingredients in blender container; process until smooth.
Divide evenly. - 31.7914
1.Take a blender jar and add in tofu, avocado and blend to a smooth paste. Scrape sides of jar if needed.
2.Take a small mixing bowl and transfer mixture of tofu and avocado into it. Add in the rest of the ingredients and mix well to combine... - 36.069
1) Mix all the ingredients together very well.
2) Cover the mixture and chill it completely.
3) Serve the guacamole as salad green topping. - 36.0476
Guacamole In Shells
Cut avocados in half lengthwise, remove seeds, and scoop out avocado.
Set aside avocado shells.
Position knife blade in food processor bowl, add avocado.
Top with cover, process until smooth.
Combine avocado puree and remaining ingredients except tortilla... - 35.4465
Cut avocados in half; remove pits, and peel.
Mash with lemon juice until smooth in a large bowl; add salt, pepper, grated onion and hot peppers.
Top with peeled chopped tomatoes, if you wish. - 27.3777
Cut avocados in half, remove seeds and scoop flesh into a small bowl.
Mash together with lime juice.
Add remaining ingredients and stir together.
This dip is best made just before serving.
Spoon into a serving bowl, garnish with a sprig of coriander and... - 36.9608
1. Halve tomatoes crosswise; scoop out insides into a small bowl; dice. Turn the tomatoes upside down on paper toweling to drain.
2. Halve avocados; peel and pit. Mash in a medium-size bowl.
3. Stir in diced tomato, onion, chili pepper, garlic, mayonnaise or... - 37.2073
Stir in remaining ingredients; beat until creamy.
(To serve immediately, see below.) Pour Guacamole into 1 pint freezer container.
Cover, label and freeze.3 hours before serving, remove .
Guacamole from freezer; thaw at room temperature.
Have... - 30.9959
1. In a blender add the garbanzo, lemon juice and half of garlic. Blend well until smooth, transfer from the jar to a bowl.
2. Add in the tomatoes, onion and salt and pepper. Mix well and set aside.
3. In a mortar, add the avocado and mash with a... - 0
In medium bowl, using a fork, mash avocado with lemon juice into a smooth pulp; stir in remaining ingredients.
Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. - 29.6716
1) In a serving bowl,arrange Romaine leaves in a layer.
2) Tear iceberg lettuce into small pieces and add on top of romaine leaves layer.
3) Now add avocado, tomatoes, olives and green onions also to the leaves. Put the lettuce mixture... - 49.7786
1. Halve the avocados and scoop out the flesh into a large mixing bowl
2. Wash and finely chop the tomatoes and green peppers.
3. Finely chop the parsley.
4. In a large mixing bowl, mash the avocados using a fork.
5. Add the chopped... - 49.2667
1) Use a fork to mash the avocado.
2) Add all the remaining ingredients, except for the mayonnaise, and blend well.
3) Over the top of the dip, spread the mayonnaise to keep it from turning dark.
4) Blend in the mayonnaise and serve Guacamole... - 38.7288
Beef Strip Steak With Chunky Guacamole Salsa
Here is an amazing flavorful salsa with chunks of avocados and cherry tomatoes. The chef here serves this salsa over wonderfully grilled beef strip steaks. So try out this scrumptious recipe on a holiday and feel rejuvenated with this refreshing salsa and... - 100.591
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2. With a fork, prick the eggplant all over.
3. Roast the eggplant for 30 to 40 minutes in the hot oven, until the skin is wrinkles and lightly charred and the flesh is soft.
4. Remove from the oven and... - 45.9201
Guacamole Salad Bowl
In a large salad bowl, combine the first seven ingredients; set aside.
In a mixing bowl or blender, combine dressing ingredients; beat or process until smooth.
Pour over salad and toss. - 33.4605
1 In a small bowl,halve tomatoes crosswise, scoop out the insides and dice.Turn tomatoes upside down on paper towels to drain.
2 Halve avocados; peel and pit.
3 In a medium size bowl,mash the avacados with a fork.
4 Stir in the diced tomato and... - 43.9379
1. Halve the avocadoes and remove the stones.
2. Scooping the flesh out, sprinkle a little lemon or lime juice to prevent discoloration.
3. Into a mixing bowl coarsely mash the avocado flesh and the remaining lemon or lime juice.
4. Add the garlic,... - 39.3658
Guacamole & Chicken Salad
Arrange outer leaves of lettuce in a shallow serving bowl.
Shred remaining lettuce.
In a large bowl, mix together oil, vinegar, chilies, and shallot; add shredded lettuce and toss lightly.
Spoon into lettuce-lined bowl and arrange chicken on top.
Spread with... - 38.6981
Mexican Carrot Soup With Guacamole
Combine carrots, onion, celery, and 1 cup stock in saucepan.
Cover and simmer 20 minutes.
Put vegetables and stock in a blender and puree vegetables or put vegetables through a sieve.
Add salt, pepper, and remaining stock and cream.
Simmer soup in top of... - 39.3893
Sieve avocado or use electric blender.
To 1 cup avocado, add remaining ingredients; blend well.
To match frontispiece, trim with bacon curls.
Makes 1 1/4 cups.
Tostadas: Start with fresh, frozen, or canned tortillas. (If frozen, thaw.)
Cut each in... - 37.3293
Wasabi Guacamole Japonés (japanese-style)
This is not your ordinary avocado dip. Surprise your guests with this zingy Japanese variation of the Mexican classic. This fusion dip recipe is just in time for the game season. Serve it with chips, use it in sushi, summer burgers, taco or just about... - 113.468
Pork Tenderloins With Guacamole
1. In a large bowl, mix the wine, vinegar, oil, thyme, the 1/2 teaspoon salt and the 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper to make a thick dressing.
2. In a large dish, place the tenderloins flat and then cover them with the wine mixture. Cover and set... - 43.9723
Chile Tortilla Bake: Easy Entertaining
Want a classic Mexican recipe that will all your guests asking for more? Then watch this video and learn to make baked tortillas that are Mexican in the truest sense of the word. Watch to know more! - 107.979
Crumble beef into 2-quart microwave-safe casserole; stir in green pepper.
Cover with lid; micro wave on HIGH 5 minutes or until beef is no longer pink, stirring once during cooking to break up meat.
Spoon off fat.
Stir in soup, chili powder and... - 39.4186
1. Crumble beef into 2-quart microwave-safe casserole; stir in green pepper. Cover with lid; microwave on high 5 minutes or until beef is no longer pink, stirring once during cooking to break up meat. Spoon off fat.
2. Stir in soup, chili powder and... - 26.1915
Quick 'n' Spicy Beefy Chili
1. In a 4- to 6-quart saucepot over medium-high heat, heat oil. Cook half of beef, using a wooden spoon to break up meat, until browned, about 5 minutes. Transfer beef to a plate using a slotted spoon. Repeat with remaining beef.
2. Reduce heat to medium. Add... - 34.275
Microwave Mild Chili Con Carne
1. In a microwave oven, place glass casserole, add green pepper, onion and beef and cook at a setting of ROAST (7) for about 6 minutes until the beef turns soft or until its pink color changes to light.
2. Add onions, tomato, green pepper, tomato... - 38.5197
Chili Con Queso Soup With Salsa
In a large saucepan, cook onion in butter until soft.
Add chilies and tomatoes.
Cook 10 minutes, stirring, until liquid evaporates.
Stir in cream cheese.
When cream cheese has melted, add broth, half-and-half, lemon juice and cayenne.
Add salt to taste.
Cover... - 38.6514
Tortilla Wrap With John Green, Tequila, Peanuts And Avocado
A heavy blend of tequila, limejuice, and avocado gives the recipe much of its personality while crunchy peanuts just adds to the texture of this dish. Thekel tells you how to prepare this sensational recipe in a snap. Just follow the step-by-step instruction... - 96.3662
Stir Fried Fajitas
Heat oven to 250Â°.
Wrap tortillas in aluminum foil or place on heatproof serving plate and cover with aluminum foil.
Heat about 15 minutes or until warm.
Trim fat from beef steak.
Cut beef with grain into thin 2 inch strips.
Heat 12-inch skillet or wok... - 43.2202
To make the turkey: Place the turkey in a 2-quart casserole and microwave on high for 2 to 3 minutes.
Break up the clumps and microwave on high for 1 to 2 minutes, or until the turkey is no longer pink.
Drain off any fat.
Stir in the tomato sauce, onions,... - 44.2226
Black Bean Dip
Prepare Guacamole; set aside.
In an 8- to 10-inch frying pan, combine bacon, onion, and chili powder.
Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until bacon is crisp (8 to 10 minutes).
Drain and discard fat.
In a large bowl, coarsely mash... - 42.5163
For tomatillo guacamole, in a small mixing bowl stir together the tomatillos, avocado, chili peppers, and garlic salt.
Cover surface with plastic wrap and chill the mixture till serving time.In a medium skillet cook the meat and garlic till meat is... - 40.4205
1) In a skillet heat oil, add beef, onion, green pepper, and chili powder.
2) Brown the beef and pour off fat.
3) In a taco salad shell layer half full with lettuce.
4) Mound meat, tomatoes, and olives.
5) Serve with guacamole or taco sauce. - 39.7093
Taco Salad With Kidney Beans
1 Prepare Tortilla Cups; set aside. In a medium skillet cook beef and garlic until beef is brown. Drain well. Stir in kidney beans, corn, taco sauce, and chili powder. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, for 10 minutes.
2 Meanwhile, in a large... - 29.5856
Easy Beef Chimichangas
1. In a large skillet heat oil, add ground beef and stir to separate until lightly browned.
2. Cook adding onion, green pepper and garlic and until onion is limp.
3. Stir in next 5 ingredients, cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is... - 39.7182
Baked Chimichanga Salad
Combine all salsa ingredients; cover and chill for at least 2 hours.
In a bowl, mash the avocados.
Add remaining gua-camole ingredients; mix well.
Cover with plastic wrap touching surface of guacamole; chill.
For filling, in a skillet over medium heat, saute... - 42.6267
Indian Style Mexican Salad
1. Soak pinto beans in water overnight and boil in pressure cooker for 10-15 minutes.
To make the pinto chili:
2. In a sauce pan add pinto beans with water, then salsa and place on the stove for medium heat with lid
3. Cut the raw corn... - 109.389
1) In a large bowl, add salad oil, vinegar, salt and pepper. Mix well. Add in the garbanzos, red pepper and green onion. Toss lightly. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
2) Wash the spinach. Remove the stems and place the leaves in a plastic bag.... - 48.7876
Hamburger Tostada Salads
1. Prepare Guacamole Dressing.
2. Crumble ground beef into 2-quart casserole. Cover loosely and microwave on high (100%) 3 minutes; break up and stir. Cover and microwave until very little pink remains, 2 to 3 minutes longer; drain.
3. Stir in water,... - 33.6272
Homemade Aussie Prawn Pizza
1. Dice the onions, tomatoes, green and red bell pepper and ham slice the mushrooms, set aside.
2. Clean and devein the shrimps, set aside.
3. Preheat the oven to 200 – 210 degree C.
4. Place the pita bread on a pizza pan; spread some... - 111.123
Arrange taco shells on a baking pan according to package instructions. Set aside.
In a large skillet, saute onion in vegetable oil until softened. Add remaining filling ingredients and cook over low heat for 10 to 15 minutes, stirring frequently.
Prepare... - 34.6483
Steak 'n' Chicken Fajitas
Slice the steak and chicken in thin strips.
Place each in separate mixing bowls.
Cover each with half the onions slices, chilies, cilantro, lemon and lime juice.
Marinate for 4 hours.
Grill meats over medium coals for 2-3 minutes.
In a large skillet, melt the... - 42.9229
Heat wok over high heat; add 1 tablespoon oil.
Stir-fry garlic 30 seconds.
Add meat, tomato, chili peppers, oregano, salt, cumin, and pepper (omit salt if using ham); stir-fry 3 minutes longer.
Remove from heat.
Spoon about 1/3 cup meat mixture... - 41.3747
1) Into a large saucepan, combine the chicken and a teaspoon of salt
2) Pour in water into the saucepan
3) Bring to a boil, place the lid on and lowering the heat simmer for about 8 minutes
4) Using a slotted spoon, drain the chicken reserving about... - 45.3978
Vickie's Gazpacho Dip
Sort of like a chunky guacamole, this delicious dip is perfect for parties, tailgating and anytime get-togethers! - 130.84
Slow Cooker Enchiladas
1) In a skillet cook beef, onions, and green peppers until beef is browned and vegetables are tender. Drain.
2) Stir in next 8 ingredients and boil.
3) Decrease heat.
4) Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
5) Add the cheeses and combine.
6) In slow... - 45.8363
Heat 1 tablespoon of the vegetable oil in a 2-quart saucepan. Stir in scallions and green peppers. Saute 1 minute. Add 1 crushed garlic clove, stirring briefly. Mix in tomato sauce, beans and hot pepper sauce. Simmer uncovered over medium-low heat for 15... - 32.3583
Steak Fajitas With Skirt Steak
1. In a dish place the skirt steak, marinate with beer, garlic, lime juice, sugar, chili powder, oregano, cumin, green onions, jalapenos, salt, olive oil and cilantro.
2. Mix and coat the skirt steak with the marinade.
3. Refrigerate overnight... - 0
Chicken Empanada Appetizers
1) Preheat the oven to 400°.
2) Thaw the pastry sheets as given in the package directions.
3) Sprinkle a fourth of the taco seasoning on the chicken breasts.
4) In a 12-inch skillet, heat a tablespoon of oil.
5) Cook the chicken until... - 44.3721
Zesty Black Bean Tacos
Prepare Simmered Black Beans.
Place lettuce in a large salad bowl and top with tomato, sprouts, bell pepper, olives, and onions.
Prepare Chili Cumin Dressing and set aside.
Pour oil into a deep pan to a depth of 1/2 inch and heat to 350Â° on a... - 45.1667
1. For pizza dough, in a small bowl mix yeast and warm water. Set it aside for 5 minutes.
2. In food processor throw flour and aerate it. Add salt, and olive oil.
3. Pulse constantly and gradually add water and yeast mixture into it.
4. On... - 0
Susana's Aztec Lasagna
This recipe comes from my very good friend Susana. She is famous for this and we are very lucky that she is teaching it to us. You can make this for brunches, serve it as an appetizer, as a main dish or as part of a Mexican buffet. - 127.684
Beef Short Rib Burrito Bowl
1. For the marinade: In the food processor, add onion, Asian pear, garlic and mirin. Blend everything together.
2. Marinate the beef with the above marinade.
3. In a cup, mix together soy sauce, honey, brown sugar, sesame oil and black... - 107.89