- » Guacamole With Bread
Guacamole With Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of guacamole with bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for guacamole with bread recipes.
Spicy Guacamole & Chicken Roll Ups
In 10 inch skillet, heat olive oil over medium high heat until hot.
Add chicken and sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Cook chicken about 12 minutes, turning once, until juices run clear when thickest part is pierced with tip of... - 41.5226
You May Also Like!
Peel the avocados and tomatoes and mash together thoroughly until smooth.
Add the onion, lemon juice, olive oil, and hot pepper sauce.
Season to taste.
Serve with crisp Middle Eastern bread or corn chips. - 28.3077
Dad S Turkey Dagwood
Spread 3 tablespoons Mock Guacamole on each of 8 slices bread.
Layer 2 tomato slices, 1 cup lettuce, 2 turkey slices and 1 cheese slice over Mock Guacamole on each bread slice.
Spread 1 tablespoon mustard over each remaining bread slice and place on top of... - 19.8772
Combine first 5 ingredients; mix well, and set aside.
Cut bread in half crosswise; slice each piece in half horizontally.
Lightly toast bread; spread with avocado mixture.
Top each piece with 2 slices each of turkey and tomato.
Sprinkle with onions; top each... - 31.8604
Put all the ingredients except the spring onions into a food-processor and blend to a chunky dip (not a puree).
Add the spring onions and mix in well.
Serve with warm pitta bread, crudites or bread sticks. - 30.5774
1. In a bowl combine first 5 ingredients mix well and set aside.
2. Cut bread in half crosswise and slice each piece in half horizontally.
3. Lightly toast bread and spread with avocado mixture.
4. Top each piece with 2 slices each of turkey and... - 43.9721
Chilled Guacamole Soup
1)Puree avocados with buttermilk in a food processor or liquidizer and add lemon juice,chilli peppers or few drops of tabasco, fresh cilantro to it. SERVING ... - 28.248
Peel, halve and stone the avocados.
Puree in an electric blender, with the garlic, onion, lime juice, Tabasco, tomatoes and parsley, until smooth.
Season liberally with salt and pepper, add the chilli powder and blend again until thoroughly mixed.
Pile into a... - 33.1848
1) Cut the avocados in halves and scoop out the flesh from it.
2) Blend in a mixer with other ingredients and make a puree.
3) Chill and serve as a dip with pita bread, corn chips, or cubed crisp raw vegetables.
If the... - 39.968
Best Authentic Guacamole
When BBQ season starts don’t go buying that nasty looking long life guacamole from the supermarket. The real stuff can be made in 2 minutes flat and it tastes and looks so much better. You can also use it in my awesome Huevos Rancheros recipe. - 106.296
Guacamole Cheese Sandwich
1) Mix together guacamole ingredients.
2) Warm the pita bread.
3) Fill each half with tomato, cheese and guacamole.
4) Top with alfalfa sprouts.
5) Serve immediately with your choice of sauce or dip. - 44.6347