- » Guacamole Tostada
Guacamole Tostada Recipes
Enjoy our collection of guacamole tostada recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for guacamole tostada recipes.
To prepare beans either cover with water and soak overnight, or cover with water and bring to boil; boil 2 minutes and allow to sit in water for 1 hour.
After soaking beans drain off soaking water.
Cover beans with fresh water and cover pot.
Bring to... - 38.1439
Tostadas With Salsa And Guacamole
1. Soak beans overnight in 6 cups of water and baking soda.
2. Cook beans in the boiled soaking water along with bay leaf, onion, garlic, and dried basil for 45 to 60 minutes or until beans turn soft and can be mashed easily with the... - 43.4659
My Mexican Tostada - The Best Bean Tostada You'll Ever Have
1. Chop the iceberg lettuce, rinse and let it drain.
2. Slice the tomatoes, cucumber and shred the carrots, set aside.
3. Preheat the oven to 475 degree F.
4. In large saucepan pour oil about 1 inch deep, preheat the oil and bring the... - 0
Prepare all ingredients.
Heat tostada shells according to package directions.
In separate skillets heat beans and browned meat.
Assemble tostadas by spreading equal portions of beans on each shell.
Next layer equal portions of meat and guacamole (reserving... - 36.1717
For each tostada, spread a layer of shredded lettuce over a dinner plate.
Add a fried tortilla.
Spread with about 3 to 4 tablespoons hot refried beans, sprinkle with about 2 tablespoons cheese, cover with 2 or 3 tablespoons meat, top with 1/4 to 1/2 cup more... - 32.5304
Tacos And Tostadas
For the beef filling, cover the beef with water or broth in a large pot and add the passilla chiles, anion, and garlic.
Bring it to a boil, reduce the heat, cover and simmer until the meat is tender and starts to fall apart, about 1 hour.
Allow the meat to... - 43.3955
Hamburger Tostada Salads
1. Prepare Guacamole Dressing.
2. Crumble ground beef into 2-quart casserole. Cover loosely and microwave on high (100%) 3 minutes; break up and stir. Cover and microwave until very little pink remains, 2 to 3 minutes longer; drain.
3. Stir in water,... - 33.6272
GETTING READY 1) If using fresh vegetables, then cut them after steaming. 2) Dice the carrots, if frozen variety is being used. 3) Cut frozen string beans into 1/2 inch pieces. ... - 35.5584
1) Into a slow cooker, add in ground beef, refried beans, taco seasoning mix, tomato sauce, and water. Mix well.
2) Close the slow cooker with the lid and cook on LOW for 6 hours.
3) Upon crisp tostada shells, evenly spoon over the mixture.
4)... - 40.1453
To make the turkey: Place the turkey in a 2-quart casserole and microwave on high for 2 to 3 minutes.
Break up the clumps and microwave on high for 1 to 2 minutes, or until the turkey is no longer pink.
Drain off any fat.
Stir in the tomato sauce, onions,... - 44.2226
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
1. Place two Oven-Crisped Flour Tortilla Bowls on an ungreased shallow baking pan.
2. Spoon a portion of heated black beans, hot rice, and hot sautéed squash in individual stripes on the bottom of... - 104.263
Chipotle Chicken Tostadas
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Coat tortillas with spray on both sides.
Cut tortilla into 1/8 s.
Place each piece into muffin pan slots with the corners pointing up in order to create a triangular bowl look.
Bake 6-8 minutes or until they are golden brown... - 44.8094
Party Style Tostadas
In a large skillet, brown beef, stirring with a fork to crumble.
Pour off drippings.
Stir in taco seasoning mix and water; simmer about 10 minutes.
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
Spread meat mixture over bottom of a 9-inch square baking pan or 9-inch pie... - 39.9604
Place 2 of the avocados in a food processor with the onion, lime juice, chilies, and garlic and process until pureed.
Add sour cream and process to a thin dipping consistency, adding more sour cream if necessary.
Chop the remaining avocado finely and place in... - 37.0218
1. In a food processor or liquidizer jar, combine all ingredients for the guacamole.
2. Place lid and pulse in short bursts, until well blended into a smooth puree.
3. Empty into a bowl and chill in the refrigerator until required.
4.... - 45.0077
Peel avocados and mash pulp, leaving a few small lumps throughout.
Peel and chop tomato and add to mashed avocado.
Add onion, lemon juice, salt, and chili powder to taste.
If not serving immediately, refrigerate in covered bowl, with avocado pits immersed in... - 26.4873
Guacamole With Mayonnaise
1. Sprinkle a bowl with a little salt and rub with the garlic. Mash the avocado in the bowl and season with one-quarter teaspoon salt, the chili powder and lemon juice.
2. Stir in the onion. If desired, the fleshy part of ripe tomatoes, diced, may be added;... - 30.2702
I don't remember from where exactly this Guacamole recipe came but I feel they are simply delicious. Guacamole are worth your time and you can't stop wth making it just once. More than Yummy! - 34.7138
Sieve avocado or use electric blender.
To 1 cup avocado, add remaining ingredients; blend well.
To match frontispiece, trim with bacon curls.
Makes 1 1/4 cups.
Tostadas: Start with fresh, frozen, or canned tortillas. (If frozen, thaw.)
Cut each in... - 37.3293
Dip tortilla quickly into hot shortening, drain and place on hot serving plate.
Sprea mashed frijcles evenly over tortilla; then a layer of guacamole, then chicken or turkey and shredded lettuce.
Pour heated chile and tomato sauce over all and top the center... - 29.3144
Put all ingredients together in a crockpot and cover with water.
Cook, covered, over low heat for 6 hours.
Add water as needed.
After 6 hours, take bone out (if there was one) and break meat up.
Cook one hour more, uncovered, to thicken.
Mash beans slightly... - 35.9636
Cut pork into pieces and add just enough water to cover.
Crush garlic in salt and add, along with chili.
Simmer until pork is tender and water absorbed.
Pour off fat and reserve.
Shred meat with a fork, discard chili, add reserved fat, and cook, stirring... - 33.026
Sopes pronounced "SOH-peh" are an amazing snack or light meal classified as antojitos ("little whims") in Spanish. Each geographical region has their own version of this south of the border dish originating in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico.
Sopes are... - 57.6905