- » Guacamole Salad
Guacamole Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of guacamole salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for guacamole salad recipes.
Flax Seed Crackers And Guacamole
Flax seed crackers with guacamole is a unique, super healthy and delicious treat for your guests. Have a look at this wonderful video that shows this fabulous recipe. The dish here is loaded with nutrients and minerals and serve as a great wholesome treat.... - 120.666
In a mood to make a dip that would go best with your appetizers. Check out the video of this yummy Guacamole Dip. The chef shows us how to prepare it, the best part is that it is very simple and easy to prepare. It doesn't even take up much time preparing it. - 102.923
Vegan Guacamole Mexicano
Craving for a delicious Guacamole but following a vegan diet? Don't worry because the solution is right here. Watch this video to learn the vegan style of preparing this classic Mexican dip with fresh avocados step by step. - 97.4239
Craving for guacamole, but scared of ditching your diet? Try this healthy version and you won't have to fear the fat and calories. In fact, the recipe presented here is so healthful and simple that you are likely to get addicted to it for good. Plus, it... - 89.3553
Latin Salad With Avocado Guacamole
For a simple yet very elegant and tasty salad recipe, with an equally tasty guacamole, watch this video and learn to make a tasty treat for all your loved ones. Watch to know more! - 85.4834
Sweet Pea And Avocado Dip
A simple guacamole with a twist is the something you ought to try! A bag of tortilla chips and you'd work out having something unique and distinct in flavor! Watch this video as the eco vegan girl demonstrates and easy recipe! - 82.1709
1) In a serving bowl,arrange Romaine leaves in a layer.
2) Tear iceberg lettuce into small pieces and add on top of romaine leaves layer.
3) Now add avocado, tomatoes, olives and green onions also to the leaves. Put the lettuce mixture... - 49.7786
Guacamole Salad With Hot Pepper Sauce
1) Chop tomatoes.
2) Halve avocados, pit, and peel them.
3) Dice avocados.
4) Transfer tomatoes into a medium bowl.
5) Add lemon juice, onion, coriander, and hot-pepper sauce.
6) Add tomato mixture to it.
7) With a wooden spoon, beat... - 46.6767
1. In a food processor or liquidizer jar, combine all ingredients for the guacamole.
2. Place lid and pulse in short bursts, until well blended into a smooth puree.
3. Empty into a bowl and chill in the refrigerator until required.
4.... - 45.0077
1. In a bowl combine first 5 ingredients mix well and set aside.
2. Cut bread in half crosswise and slice each piece in half horizontally.
3. Lightly toast bread and spread with avocado mixture.
4. Top each piece with 2 slices each of turkey and... - 44.908
1) In a blender, combine avocados, celery, water, onion, lemon juice, mayonnaise, salt, hot pepper sauce, and garlic salt.
2) Blend the mixture to make a smooth paste.
3) Take 6 chilled salad plates and arrange the shredded lettuce leaves.
4) Place... - 44.4987
Tuna Stuffed With Guacamole
To Prepare Fish: Holding the knife parallel to the work surface, make a pocket in the fish by cutting through the center as far back as possible, leaving back and sides attached.
To Make Filling: In a food processor with the metal blade, process shallot and... - 44.2309
1 In a small bowl,halve tomatoes crosswise, scoop out the insides and dice.Turn tomatoes upside down on paper towels to drain.
2 Halve avocados; peel and pit.
3 In a medium size bowl,mash the avacados with a fork.
4 Stir in the diced tomato and... - 43.9379
1. In a medium salad bowl, place the lettuce, celery, tomato, cheese and 2 teaspoons lemon juice. Mix this well
2. Cover and chill
3. In a blender, combine the asparagus, yogurt, seasonings, and remaining tablespoon lemon juice. Run the... - 43.3485
Pollo Flauta With Guacamole Sauce
Melt butter; blend in flour and salt.
Slowly add broth and half & half.
Cook and stir till thickens and bubbles.
Add lemon juice, parsley, onion, paprika, nutmeg and pepper.
Add chicken and stir.
Soften tortillas in hot oil.
Drain on paper... - 43.2477
Soften the first envelope gelatin and the 2 tablespoons sugar in the 1/2 cup water for 5 minutes.
Place over hot water, stirring till dissolved.
In a blender container or food processor bowl combine the cucumber and vinegar.
Cover and blend till pureed.
If... - 42.3231
Guacamole With Winter Vegetables
Guacamole With Winter Vegetables is a delicious main course meal that you would love to prepare on a winter night. Try this Guacamole With Winter Vegetables; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 41.748
Quick Guacamole Salad
1) Peel the avocados and mash well.
2) In a bowl, combine the avocados with rest of the ingredients, mix thoroughly.
3) Mound the avocado mixture in the center of a platter and surround with the sliced eggs, corn chips and tomato wedges. - 41.4358
Halve the avocados and remove the stones.
Scoop out the flesh into a mixing bowl and mash in the mayonnaise, lemon juice, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, tomato puree, cayenne and salt and pepper to taste.
Fold in the cream.
Dissolve the gelatine in the water,... - 41.048
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add beans, lemon juice, and garlic.
Process 20 seconds, scraping sides of processor bowl once.
Add chopped onion and next 4 ingredients; pulse 5 times or until mixture is chunky.
Transfer mixture to a medium bowl;... - 40.7927
Stacked Guacamole Salad
Make guacamole dressing and set aside.
Pile lettuce on 2 large plates.
Top with a layer of zucchini slices.
In a pan over low heat, place beans and garlic powder and heat, stirring, until hot and bubbly.
Spoon half the beans over each salad, cover with half... - 40.7692
South Of The Border Guacamole
Cut each avocado lengthwise in half; remove each pit.
With spoon, scoop flesh from peel into medium bowl.
Add onion, cilantro, lime juice, chiles, salt, and pepper.
With potato masher, coarsely mash mixture; stir in tomato.
Transfer to small serving bowl and... - 40.4176
Sweet Pea Guacamole
1) Take a saucepan and cook peas in it according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
2) Take a food processor bowl or blender container and combine cooked peas and all other ingredients in it except tomato. Blend to form a smooth paste.
3)... - 38.1015
The Greatest Guacamole Ole
1) With the help of a fork, mash the avocados,lime juice and garlic together.
2) Mix in cilantro, scallions, peppers and seasonings into the above mixture.
3) Mix briskly until the mixture is of smooth consistency, then gently mix in the chopped... - 37.526
Combine all ingredients and mix well.
Spoon into a quart jar.
Seal and chill for 1 hour. (Avocado mixture will darken if not covered tightly.)
Serve in small mounds on shredded lettuce or romaine.
Can be served as a dip also. - 37.5049
Old El Paso Guacamole
1. In a food processor bowl, combine the sliced ripe avocados with the remaining ingredients except the tortilla chips.
2. Blend to a chunky consistency by pulsing in short quick bursts.
Alternatively, you can mash the avocados in a bowl and stir in... - 37.3135
1. Halve tomatoes crosswise; scoop out insides into a small bowl; dice. Turn the tomatoes upside down on paper toweling to drain.
2. Halve avocados; peel and pit. Mash in a medium-size bowl.
3. Stir in diced tomato, onion, chili pepper, garlic, mayonnaise or... - 37.2073
Guacamole Salad With Veggies
1) In a large mixing bowl, mix together all the ingredients, except lettuce. Toss well.
2) With torn lettuce, line a serving platter. Top the lettuce with the avocado mixture and serve immediately. - 37.0656
Tomatoes Stuffed With Guacamole
Peel and seed avocados; mash until creamy.
Add lemon juice, salt, pepper, cottage cheese, green onion and chili sauce; blend well.
Blanch tomatoes; remove skins.
Place tomatoes on end; cut into eighths, slicing almost to bottom.
Spread petals gently; arrange... - 36.5897
Creamy Guacamole Soup
Guacamole Soup is an irresistible mouth-watering appetizer recipe. Try this easy to prepare Guacamole Soup, you will love to serve to your loved ones. - 36.3144
1.Take a blender jar and add in tofu, avocado and blend to a smooth paste. Scrape sides of jar if needed.
2.Take a small mixing bowl and transfer mixture of tofu and avocado into it. Add in the rest of the ingredients and mix well to combine... - 36.069
Guacamole In Shells
Cut avocados in half lengthwise, remove seeds, and scoop out avocado.
Set aside avocado shells.
Position knife blade in food processor bowl, add avocado.
Top with cover, process until smooth.
Combine avocado puree and remaining ingredients except tortilla... - 35.4465
Preheat grill to medium.
Grill avocados, cut side down, until marks appear, about 2 minutes.
Peel and coarsely chop, then mash with lime juice until creamy using a fork.
Stir in remaining ingredients. - 35.0449
Avocado Guacamole And Sea Bass 'ceviche'
To make 'ceviche' marinate the cubed fish in lemon juice for 3 hours minimum.
Remove the juice and season the marinated fish cubes with salt, pepper and olive oil.
Mix with tomatoes, cucumber, onions, ketchup and chilli sauce.
Add the chopped... - 34.5148
Sweet Pea Guacamole
Place peas in a medium microwavesafe bowl and microwave on high (100%) until hot, 2 to 4 minutes.
In a food processor with the metal blade, mince garlic.
Add peas, sesame oil, lime juice, soy sauce, chile oil, cilantro, if using, and yogurt or sour... - 34.4006
Combine first 5 ingredients; mix well, and set aside.
Cut bread in half crosswise; slice each piece in half horizontally.
Lightly toast bread; spread with avocado mixture.
Top each piece with 2 slices each of turkey and tomato.
Sprinkle with onions; top each... - 33.9069
Guacamole Salad Bowl
In a large salad bowl, combine the first seven ingredients; set aside.
In a mixing bowl or blender, combine dressing ingredients; beat or process until smooth.
Pour over salad and toss. - 33.4605
1. Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add first 3 ingredients. Process 20 seconds, scraping sides of processor bowl once. Add 3/4 cup chopped onion and next 4 ingredients; pulse 5 times or until mixture is chunky.
2. Transfer mixture to a medium... - 32.5805
Cut avocados lengthwise into quarters.
Remove pits and peel.
Blend avocado, water and milk in blender until smooth.
Add lemon juice, seasoned salt and red pepper sauce; mix thoroughly.
Fold tomato into soup; chill thoroughly. - 32.0508
Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl; stir until smooth.
Add green onions and remaining ingredients; stir gently. - 31.3343
1. Slice avocado into an electric-blender container; add onion and 1/2 cup of the cream. Cover; whirl until smooth.
2. Beat in remaining 1/2 cup cream, instant chicken broth, salt, red-pepper seasoning and milk. Chill.
3. Pour into chilled cups or mugs.... - 30.8805
Put cold water, gelatine and boiling water into Osterizer container, cover and process at STIR until gelatine is dissolved.
If gelatine granules cling to the sides of the container, use a rubber spatula to push them into the liquid.
When gelatine is... - 30.5944
Creamy Mexican Guacamole
1. Place lemon peel and lemon juice in a blender or food processor. Pit and peel avocado; transfer avocado to blender along with cottage cheese, garlic, and salt. Whirl until smoothly pureed.
2. Spoon guacamole into a serving bowl and gently stir in minced... - 30.5337
Cold Guacamole Soup
Blend all the vegetables with the milk in a blender.
When smooth, add the yogurt.
Garnish with fresh mint or parsley and paprika. - 30.4628
Guacamole Salad Bowl
Guacamole Salad Bowl is simply a delicious recipe. Try this Guacamole Salad Bowl; I bet, you will get a huge fan following for this one. - 29.6548
Combine mashed avocados, onion and tomatoes.
Add lemon juice and mayonnaise and gently mix together.
Season to taste with salt and garlic salt.
Refrigerate one hour and serve cold with- chips, fajitas or as a side dish with a Mexican casserole. - 27.5373
Toss avocados and pineapple.
Combine remaining ingredients; pour over avocado mixture.
Chill, turning occasionally.
Serve on lettuce. - 27.1826
Great Guacamole is a perfect side dish. Great Guacamole can be served with appetizers or roast main dish. Great Guacamole gets its rich flavor from lemon juice and hot sauce. - 26.9826
Old El Paso Guacamole
Prepare all ingredients.
In a medium bowl, carefully mix all ingredients. - 26.1787
1 Slice avocado into an electric-blender container; add onion and 1/2 cup cream. Cover; beat until smooth.
2 Beat in remaining ingredients. Chill.
3 Pour into chilled cups or mugs. Sprinkle with paprika, if you wish. - 25.9739
Light Guacamole is an amazingly delicious side dish. Serve this Light Guacamole; I am sure you will always be tempted to prepare this for every party! - 25.2297
GETTING READY 1) Scoop out the avocado pulp by cutting the fruit into half. 2) Reserve the avocado seeds. MAKING 3) In a small bowl, with... - 24.4322
Guacamole Salad Recipes By Category