- » Guacamole Garnish
Guacamole Garnish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Guacamole Garnish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Guacamole Garnish recipes.
1. Halve tomatoes crosswise; scoop out insides into a small bowl; dice. Turn the tomatoes upside down on paper toweling to drain.
2. Halve avocados; peel and pit. Mash in a medium-size bowl.
3. Stir in diced tomato, onion, chili pepper, garlic, mayonnaise or... - 34.8755
Stacked Guacamole Salad
Make guacamole dressing and set aside.
Pile lettuce on 2 large plates.
Top with a layer of zucchini slices.
In a pan over low heat, place beans and garlic powder and heat, stirring, until hot and bubbly.
Spoon half the beans over each salad, cover with half... - 39.0073
Tomatoes Stuffed With Guacamole
Peel and seed avocados; mash until creamy.
Add lemon juice, salt, pepper, cottage cheese, green onion and chili sauce; blend well.
Blanch tomatoes; remove skins.
Place tomatoes on end; cut into eighths, slicing almost to bottom.
Spread petals gently; arrange... - 37.0634
1) In a large bowl, add in the ripened tomatoes. Using a potato masher, masher them into a smooth pulp.
2) Slice the avocado crosswise into two halves. Remove the pits and peel the avocados. Add into the tomato pulp. Puree the mixture in a food... - 45.8907
Guacamole is a popular Mexican and Southwest appetizer. It is served with tortilla chips, and also used as a garnish on many dishes. - 25.0873
Sprinkle the gelatin on 1 cup of cold water and let stand 5 minutes.
Stir over low heat until gelatin is dissolved.
Refrigerate until it is the consistency of unbeaten egg white.
Put in a blender the tomatoes, avocados, lemon juice, green pepper, onion,... - 42.1607
Guacamole With Crudites
1. Put the peas, garlic clove, spring onions, lime rind and juice, cumin, Tabasco sauce, mayonnaise and salt and black pepper into a food processor or a blender for a few minutes and process until smooth.
2. Add the chopped coriander or parsley and process... - 37.7847
1. Blanch tomato till the skins get off.
2. Chop green onions, crush the garlics.
3. Cut avocados and take out the seed.
4. Scoop out the avocados and put in a medium sized bowl.
5. Add green onions and garlic to the... - 101.815
1. Chop onion, avocado, tomato, and jalapeno pepper as shown in the video.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine onion avocado, tomato, jalapeno pepper, and lime zest.
3. Add lime juice, salt, olive oil, and cilantro leaving little bit for... - 111.135
Guacamole Salad With Hot Pepper Sauce
1) Chop tomatoes.
2) Halve avocados, pit, and peel them.
3) Dice avocados.
4) Transfer tomatoes into a medium bowl.
5) Add lemon juice, onion, coriander, and hot-pepper sauce.
6) Add tomato mixture to it.
7) With a wooden spoon, beat... - 47.4704
In blender container or food processor, mash avocados.
Add remaining ingredients; mix well.
Chill to blend flavors.
Garnish as desired. - 29.8053
1) In a blender, combine avocados, celery, water, onion, lemon juice, mayonnaise, salt, hot pepper sauce, and garlic salt.
2) Blend the mixture to make a smooth paste.
3) Take 6 chilled salad plates and arrange the shredded lettuce leaves.
4) Place... - 43.288
Nhl Steve Gainey's Raw Guacamole And Organic Winter Pantry Salsa
Former Kamloops Blazer and NHL Hockey Player Steve Gainey joins Colin & Susan for Easy Real Whole Food Fast. Steve, who now owns Taco Del Mar, shows us how to make fresh authentic guacamole, while Colin digs through the pantry to make simple winter salsa. - 90.5074
Guacamole With Green Onion
1) In a blender chop all ingredients for 15 seconds and give a pause.
2) Now, push ingredients into blades and blend until smooth.
3) Sprinkle thin avocado slices and tomato wedges for garnish.
4) Serve guacamole with corn chips. - 35.5005
Combine first 5 ingredients; mix well, and set aside.
Cut bread in half crosswise; slice each piece in half horizontally.
Lightly toast bread; spread with avocado mixture.
Top each piece with 2 slices each of turkey and tomato.
Sprinkle with onions; top each... - 31.8604
Peel and pit avocados and mash coarsely with a fork.
Blend in lime juice, chiles, pimiento, coriander, and salt to taste.
Garnish with tomato wedges and parsley. - 25.8293
Mexican Carrot Soup With Guacamole
Combine carrots, onion, celery, and 1 cup stock in saucepan.
Cover and simmer 20 minutes.
Put vegetables and stock in a blender and puree vegetables or put vegetables through a sieve.
Add salt, pepper, and remaining stock and cream.
Simmer soup in top of... - 37.6906
Trout Timbales With Guacamole
1. To make guacamole, combine avocado, chili, onion, lemon juice and pepper in a medium bowl. Mash with a fork until smooth.
2. Line 4 x 1/2-cup capacity timbale tins with a trout fillet. Fill each tin with guacamole and wrap completely in foil.
3. Place... - 36.6258
Cold Guacamole Soup
Blend all the vegetables with the milk in a blender.
When smooth, add the yogurt.
Garnish with fresh mint or parsley and paprika. - 30.541
Guacamole With Bacon
Combine avocados, tomato, salad dressing, onion, and salt.
Mix well; chill.
Place in individual bowls.
Serve on plates.
Sprinkle with bacon garnished with tomato wedges and tortilla chips. - 28.0871
Guacamole In Cherry Tomatoes
This Guacamole In Cherry Tomatoes is awesome ! Eat these delicious onion and bacon in Worcestershire sauce stuffed cherry tomatoes with savory sauces independently or as a side course with any suitable main dish! Tell me if you like this Guacamole In Cherry... - 29.4742
COMBINE avocados, 1/3 cup salsa, sour cream, onion, cilantro, lime juice, garlic and salt in medium bowl.
Cover; chill for at least 1 hour.
Garnish with additional salsa. - 27.5361
Guacamole & Chicken Salad
Arrange outer leaves of lettuce in a shallow serving bowl.
Shred remaining lettuce.
In a large bowl, mix together oil, vinegar, chilies, and shallot; add shredded lettuce and toss lightly.
Spoon into lettuce-lined bowl and arrange chicken on top.
Spread with... - 36.2626
Chilled Cauliflower With Guacamole
1. Cook cauliflower whole under cutting and cooking. Drain.
2. Drizzle salad oil, salt and pepper over it. Mix well.
4. Add avocado, lemon juice, green chilies, green onion, 3/4 teaspoon salt, sour cream, and hot-pepper seasoning in a blender... - 46.2395
Sagittarius and the Liver
AVOCADO: Avocados contain glutathione which react as anti-oxidants and can rev up a sluggish liver. The monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats in avocadoes are healthy fats that do not damage the liver. There is some... - 36.7238
Sweet Pea Guacamole
1) Take a saucepan and cook peas in it according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
2) Take a food processor bowl or blender container and combine cooked peas and all other ingredients in it except tomato. Blend to form a smooth paste.
3)... - 35.7082
1. In a bowl combine first 5 ingredients mix well and set aside.
2. Cut bread in half crosswise and slice each piece in half horizontally.
3. Lightly toast bread and spread with avocado mixture.
4. Top each piece with 2 slices each of turkey and... - 43.9721
Guacamole From Mexico
1) Allow avocados to be mashed with chilli, olive oil and lemon juice.
2) Pour in enough oil that can be absorbed by the mixture and add in seasoning and onion.
3) In a pottery or wooden bowl, serve the preparation cold on garnishing with... - 35.6221
Peel, halve and stone the avocados.
Puree in an electric blender, with the garlic, onion, lime juice, Tabasco, tomatoes and parsley, until smooth.
Season liberally with salt and pepper, add the chilli powder and blend again until thoroughly mixed.
Pile into a... - 33.1848
Peel and remove the stones from 3 large ripe avocados.
Using a silver fork, crush the flesh and then beat with a wooden spoon until a smooth puree.
Combine with 1 tomato peeled, seeded and chopped finely, 2 cloves of garlic crushed with a garlic press (if not... - 40.1225
Cut avocados in half, remove seeds and scoop flesh into a small bowl.
Mash together with lime juice.
Add remaining ingredients and stir together.
This dip is best made just before serving.
Spoon into a serving bowl, garnish with a sprig of coriander and... - 35.9186
1. In a medium salad bowl, place the lettuce, celery, tomato, cheese and 2 teaspoons lemon juice. Mix this well
2. Cover and chill
3. In a blender, combine the asparagus, yogurt, seasonings, and remaining tablespoon lemon juice. Run the... - 41.2933
Tuna Stuffed With Guacamole
To Prepare Fish: Holding the knife parallel to the work surface, make a pocket in the fish by cutting through the center as far back as possible, leaving back and sides attached.
To Make Filling: In a food processor with the metal blade, process shallot and... - 42.2469
1) In a serving bowl,arrange Romaine leaves in a layer.
2) Tear iceberg lettuce into small pieces and add on top of romaine leaves layer.
3) Now add avocado, tomatoes, olives and green onions also to the leaves. Put the lettuce mixture... - 50.6323
Guacamole Salad Ring
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Stir in chili sauce and hot pepper seasoning; chill until thick and syrupy.
Peel, pit, and mash avocados.
Blend with lemon juice.
Add avocado mixture, onion, and celery to slightly thickened gelatin and stir until well... - 37.1668
Cut avocados in half, remove pits, and scoop out pulp with a spoon; or peel.
Mash pulp coarsely with a fork while blending in lemon or lime juice.
Add salt to taste and coriander, if desired.
Add chopped chiles, cayenne, or hot pepper seasoning for a touch of... - 33.5808
Microwave Spaghetti Squash With Guacamole
Cut squash in half lengthwise and scoop out seeds.
Lay squash, cut sides down, in a 9 by 13-inch nonmetal dish.
Cook on full power (100 percent) in microwave oven until squash strands pull easily from shell, 20 to 25 minutes.
With a fork, pull strands from... - 37.773
Guacamole With Winter Vegetables
Guacamole With Winter Vegetables is a delicious main course meal that you would love to prepare on a winter night. Try this Guacamole With Winter Vegetables; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 40.6043
Soften the first envelope gelatin and the 2 tablespoons sugar in the 1/2 cup water for 5 minutes.
Place over hot water, stirring till dissolved.
In a blender container or food processor bowl combine the cucumber and vinegar.
Cover and blend till pureed.
If... - 40.0428
Peel and stone the avocado, mash with 1 tablespoon lemon juice and stir in remaining ingredients. Taste and add more lemon juice if you wish. Serve over lettuce leaves or as a garnish for tacos, steak or poached chicken; or as a dip with corn chips. - 24.6545
Creamy Guacamole Soup
Guacamole Soup is an irresistible mouth-watering appetizer recipe. Try this easy to prepare Guacamole Soup, you will love to serve to your loved ones. - 34.2141
Guacamole Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes
Tomatoes in appetizer with lot of flavors are just too good to please guests. Here is a recipe to make Guacamole Stuffed Tomatoes with fresh cherry tomatoes and a flavorful guacamole stuffing. Great with a simple garnish! - 112.175
1) Cut the avocados in half and remove the stones.
2) In an electric blender, put the avocado with garlic, onion, and tomatoes. ... - 45.9273
Guacamole With Peppers
1. Line a strainer with cheesecloth or paper towel and place over a bowl. Spoon in the yogurt and let it drain for 30 minutes. Discard the liquid.
2. While the yogurt drains, in a medium-size bowl, combine the tomato, onion, jalapefio pepper, cilantro, lime... - 34.4634
Combine all ingredients except bacon.
Refrigerate 30 minutes or until served.
Just before serving, add bacon or use as a garnish.
Serve with tortilla or com chips.
To prepare with blender, cut avocado into large pieces and puree at medium speed.
Add... - 30.0535
Guacamole And Chips
1. In a mortar and pestle or in a mixing bowl with a fork, mash together the garlic, onion, and jalapeno. Add the avocado and mash until it forms a chunky paste. Add lime juice, salt, pepper, and cilantro, and stir to combine.
2. Garnish with chopped tomato... - 26.5831
Quick Guacamole Salad
1) Peel the avocados and mash well.
2) In a bowl, combine the avocados with rest of the ingredients, mix thoroughly.
3) Mound the avocado mixture in the center of a platter and surround with the sliced eggs, corn chips and tomato wedges. - 40.9344
Cut avocados in half and spoon out meat.
Mash, then add onion, tomato, sour cream, Tabasco, salt and lemon juice.
Layer retried beans, then avocado mixture and garnish with cheddar cheese, tomato, onion, black olives and jalapenos (or anything else that... - 29.5574
Mash avocado with fork slightly.
Add tomatoes, onion and chiles and chop finely.
Add remaining ingredients and adjust seasonings to taste.
Serve with fried tortilla chips (tostaditas).
NOTE TO COOK: This must be made, if not at the last minute, at least... - 35.7793
Saute onions in butter.
Add curry powder.
Combine tamari, honey, gelatin, water, and juice in a saucepan and cook until gelatin dissolves.
Remove from heat.
With a rotary beater, beat in yogurt and avocados; blend until smooth.
Turn mixture into a... - 41.347
1 In a small bowl,halve tomatoes crosswise, scoop out the insides and dice.Turn tomatoes upside down on paper towels to drain.
2 Halve avocados; peel and pit.
3 In a medium size bowl,mash the avacados with a fork.
4 Stir in the diced tomato and... - 43.7183
Spaghetti With Guacamole
1) In a large saucepan, bring water to a boil with salt in it.
2) Cook the spaghetti in the water until tender.
3) Drain and transfer to a warm serving bowl.
4) Toss it in oil and keep warm.
5) Peel and pit the avocados.
6) Mash the... - 43.8069
Lemon Chicken With Guacamole Sauce
Combine the lemon juice, oil, garlic, 1/2 tea-spoon salt, and a little pepper in a bowl.
Arrange the chicken breasts, in one layer, in a shallow glass or ceramic dish.
Pour over the lemon mixture and coat evenly.
Cover and let stand for 1 hour at room... - 43.9309
Healthier Happier Happy Hour
A few food and drink combinations like this guacamole and margarita are simply exquisite. Take a look at this video and try this heavenly combo. You will love it for its sapid taste and abundance of nutrition. - 122.34