- » Guacamole Egg
Guacamole Egg Recipes
Enjoy our collection of guacamole egg recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for guacamole egg recipes.
Guacamole With Egg
Halve the avocados.
Slice off the skins and cut out the stones.
Discard the stones and skin.
Place the flesh in a mixing bowl and mash it with a fork.
Add the lemon juice, oil, salt, pepper and coriander, and stir to blend.
Still stirring, add the egg, green... - 41.1267
Guacamole Deviled Egg
There's isn't much I do not like with an avocado but wow, egg might be one of my favorites. That is no surprise, you've all seen me fry an egg inside an avocado a la "egg in the hole." Well here is one more way to love avocados and eggs, right? - 0
You May Also Like!
Sprinkle the gelatin on 1 cup of cold water and let stand 5 minutes.
Stir over low heat until gelatin is dissolved.
Refrigerate until it is the consistency of unbeaten egg white.
Put in a blender the tomatoes, avocados, lemon juice, green pepper, onion,... - 43.2385
1) In a large bowl, add in the ripened tomatoes. Using a potato masher, masher them into a smooth pulp.
2) Slice the avocado crosswise into two halves. Remove the pits and peel the avocados. Add into the tomato pulp. Puree the mixture in a food... - 48.357
Best Authentic Guacamole
When BBQ season starts don’t go buying that nasty looking long life guacamole from the supermarket. The real stuff can be made in 2 minutes flat and it tastes and looks so much better. You can also use it in my awesome Huevos Rancheros recipe. - 104.601
Quick Guacamole Salad
1) Peel the avocados and mash well.
2) In a bowl, combine the avocados with rest of the ingredients, mix thoroughly.
3) Mound the avocado mixture in the center of a platter and surround with the sliced eggs, corn chips and tomato wedges. - 41.4358
1. In a medium salad bowl, place the lettuce, celery, tomato, cheese and 2 teaspoons lemon juice. Mix this well
2. Cover and chill
3. In a blender, combine the asparagus, yogurt, seasonings, and remaining tablespoon lemon juice. Run the... - 43.3485
Spice Crunch Chicken With Guacamole Salad & Tortillas
1. Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 6. Cover a baking tray with parchment. Lay each chicken breast flat on a board, then halve through the middle so you get 2 breast-sized pieces from each.
2. Bash 85g of tortillas into rough crumbs and small flakes, then tip... - 31.3869
Tortillas With Avocado Guacamole Dip
1 Sift the cornmeal, flour, salt and baking powder.
Rub in the lard (shortening) until the mix- ture is like breadcrumbs.
2 Add some of the water with the egg, to form a stiff dough. Knead it for a few minutes and then let it rest for 1/2 hour.
3 Take pieces... - 42.7276
Brunch Egg Nachos
Crumble sausage into a cold frying pan.
Place over medium-high heat, add onion, and cook, stirring, until meat is lightly browned; drain off fat.
Stir in chiles, then set aside.
Divide tortilla pieces among 4 shallow 1 1/2 to 2-cup ramekins or ovenproof... - 38.0854
Overnight Southwestern Egg Bake
Generously grease 13x9 inch (3 quart) baking dish.
In large bowl, combine eggs and half and half; beat slightly.
Stir in corn.
Place tortillas in bottom of greased dish.
Pour egg mixture over tortillas.
Sprinkle with cheese.
Cover; refrigerate overnight.
Heat... - 42.7117