- » Guacamole Dip
Guacamole Dip Recipes
Guacamole Dip is a delicious Mexican dip made using avocado.
History of Guacamole Dip
Guacamole dip was first made in the 16th century by the Aztecs and later the Spanish conquistadors popularized it.
IGuacamole ... More »
Party Favorite South-of-the-border Guacamole Dip
When you want a speedy, fuss-free starter or snack, turn to the South-of-the-Border favorite, guacamole. This party favorite is a great way to spice things up on the platter. Betty presents a quick, no-hassle recipe of the good, ole guacamole in this recipe... - 105.226
Guacamole Dip With Crispy Vegetables
1. Take a medium bowl, add tomato and using a potato masher, crush it.
2. Cut the avocados lengthwise into halves, deseed and peel. Slice avocados, add to crushed tomatoes and using the potato masher, mash till the mixture blends well. Mix chili... - 39.129
1. Combine all ingredients in blender bowl and mash well. Set aside to chill
2. Serve with corn chips. - 39.0649
Guacamole Dip With Crudites
1. Peel avocados and remove stones. Mash finely with a fork and mix with lemon juice, garlic, if used, tomatoes, onion, celery, parsley, oil and seasoning to taste.
2. Place in refrigerator to chill before serving.
3. Prepare the crudites and cut into sticks... - 38.5547
Blend together avocado, mayonnaise and lemon juice.
Add remaining ingredients.
Serve as a dip or as a salad dressing over shredded lettuce.
Tomatoes may be also added.
Makes 2 1/2 cups. - 38.1554
1) Assemble all the ingredients according to the order of layers in the ingredients section.
2) Best served with Taco chips. - 35.0697
Guacamole Dip With Crisp Vegetables
In medium bowl, crush tomato with potato masher.
Halve avocados lengthwise; remove pits and peel.
Slice avocados into crushed tomato; then mash until well blended.
Add onion, chile pepper, vinegar, and salt; mix well.
Place guacamole in bowl.
Surround with... - 34.0163
Beefy Guacamole Dip
In large skillet, cook ground beef and onion over medium-high heat until beef is browned and crumbly drain fat.
Add Spices & Seasonings for Tacos and water; mix well.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat; reduce heat to low and simmer, uncovered, 10... - 33.6843
Tasty Guacamole Dip
Combine all ingredients; mix well.
Refrigerate several hours. - 32.1607
Easy Guacamole Dip
1. Mash avocados and combine with remaining ingredients.
2. Mix with electric mixer or blender until smooth.
3. Store in covered container with avocado seed in center.
4. Dip with fresh vegetables. - 31.0226
Combine all ingredients except bacon.
Refrigerate 30 minutes or until served.
Just before serving, add bacon or use as a garnish.
Serve with tortilla or com chips.
To prepare with blender, cut avocado into large pieces and puree at medium speed.
Add... - 30.0535
Cut avocados in half and spoon out meat.
Mash, then add onion, tomato, sour cream, Tabasco, salt and lemon juice.
Layer retried beans, then avocado mixture and garnish with cheddar cheese, tomato, onion, black olives and jalapenos (or anything else that... - 29.5574
1. Combine all ingredients with electric mixer or blender until smooth.
2. Store in covered container with avocado seed in center.
3. Dip using fresh vegetables or Toasted Tortilla Chips - 29.4096
1 Mash the avocados and blend with the other ingredients.
2 Chill and serve with crudites, celery and carrot sticks, and chunks of pepper. - 28.7615
Guacamole Dip With Tacos
Blend avocado dip, cumin and pepper sauce.
Place in small bowl.
Heat tacos as directed on package.
Arrange tacos on lettuce-lined serving plate.
Serve with dip. - 28.5732
Spicy Guacamole Dip
Place onion, garlic and margarine in 16-ounce casserole.
Microwave uncovered on high (100%) until onion is tender, 1 to 1 1/4 minutes.
Cut avocado lengthwise into halves; remove pit.
Place avocado in small bowl; mash with fork until smooth.
Stir avocado,... - 28.3845
Peel the avocados and tomatoes and mash together thoroughly until smooth.
Add the onion, lemon juice, olive oil, and hot pepper sauce.
Season to taste.
Serve with crisp Middle Eastern bread or corn chips. - 28.3077
Mix in blender, not more than 1 hour before serving.
Serves 6—8. - 27.7423
Peel and chop the avocado, and combine it with the sour cream in a medium-sized bowl.
Stir in the remaining ingredients.
Transfer the dip to a serving dish, cover, and chill for several hours. - 27.415
Simple Guacamole Dip
Mash avocados'in a 2 qt.glass casserole dish.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Cover and microwave 3 to 4 minutes [ROASTS, 6 to 8 minutes].
Stir once during cooking. - 25.9501
This Guacamole Dip tastes yummy ! Try out the Guacamole Dip and tell me if you like it ! - 25.4096
Guacamole Dip With Wine Vinegar
Mix all ingredients except Fritos about 1 hour before serving and season to taste.
Will keep overnight if covered tightly. - 25.403
Position knife blade in food processor bowl.
Add onion and garlic, process 30 seconds or until coarsely chopped.
Add remaining ingredients, process 1 minute or until blended and only very small chunks of vegetables remain, scraping sides of bowl twice. - 25.3363
Combine all ingredients and blend until smooth.
Chill. - 20.2815
Guacamole Dip Featuring Phil
This video is a creation of GarryIsCooking. You can visit GarryIsCooking for complete recipes, and more videos. - 13.7568
Guacamole Dip Recipes By Category