- » Guacamole
Guacamoleis an avocado based dip which originated in Mexico and it is usually served with tortilla chips. It is one of the most popular Super Bowl appetizers. It is a common accompaniment of chips and other similar ... More »
Chunky Guacamole On Simplydeliciousliving.tv
Guacamole is an ultimate form of avocado and when made differently every time, it is delighting. Chef Maryann shows how to make Chunky Guacamole with the season's best avocadoes. Good to serve with bean chips, omelette or salad. - 127.035
Looking for a classic dip which is fresh and tasty? Then take a look at this chunky Guacamole recipe to see how the chef combines avocadoes with jalapeno pepper and tomatoes to make an exotic dip with ease. This is a great Mexican dip and is best served with... - 121.921
Quick Guacamole For You
If you have a bowl of guacamole ready in your freeze, many of your problems will get solved. You can use it for appetizers, snacks or even meals. Use as a dip with crackers or as a filling in tortillas or take your liberty to enjoy it in any way. Go through... - 121.375
The key to making a well-rounded guacamole is having the perfect amount of acidity, spiciness and texture. I don't know about you but I like my guacamole fully loaded with red onions, cilantro, tomatoes, jalapenos and more! Having grown up in a Mexican... - 120.309
Guacamole is one of the best Mexican condiments and it can be served as a side dish. It tastes great with corn chips. Do try out this recipe. - 116.442
Guacamole Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes
Tomatoes in appetizer with lot of flavors are just too good to please guests. Here is a recipe to make Guacamole Stuffed Tomatoes with fresh cherry tomatoes and a flavorful guacamole stuffing. Great with a simple garnish! - 112.702
Guacamole Recipe: Easy, Chunky, And Downright Bangin
Want to try an authentic Mexican dip. Try this super recipe of guacamole. This video makes this natural food made with flair and served with style. The trick to making the perfect guacamole is using good, ripe avocados. It's the easy way to dress up a dish... - 112.512
Have you been looking for a great Guacamole recipe? Your search ends right here. Watch this video now to learn a healthy. Guacamole Mexicano recipe. This one is sure to impress everyone on your dining table. - 112.253
Soft Guacamole Sauce
Perfect guacamole dip. This is very nice video to quickly prepare guacamole sauce. Its soft is texture with a zesty, tropical flavor. This flavorful dip is very refreshing and great with fresh tortilla chips or as a condiment on many Latin dishes. - 112.154
Guacamole For Babies
Avocados are packed with nutrition, so why not feed your baby with a little guacamole. In this video, Weelicious host first speaks about the nutritional contents of avocado, just in case we have forgotten, it’s a quick revision. Then, she shows a Guacamole... - 110.212
Guacamole Two Ways
Roberto Cerini makes Guacamole two different ways. The easy recipe and the full recipe. Enjoy! - 108.961
Guacamole Dip With Tortilla Chips
How about a fruity savory dip to accompany tortilla chips or your favorite grilled food, here is a recipe to make one. Check out Caitlin making a thick dip using avocados and some simple seasonings in few easy steps. Dip in your tortilla chips and enjoy! - 108.188
1. Chop onion, avocado, tomato, and jalapeno pepper as shown in the video.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine onion avocado, tomato, jalapeno pepper, and lime zest.
3. Add lime juice, salt, olive oil, and cilantro leaving little bit for... - 107.791
How To Make Guacamole-a Delicious Avocado Dip
I will show you how to make guacamole with the best flavor. This delicious and healthy appetizer is so easy to make. I explain the best ingredients to use: avocado, tomato, onion, green chiles, and salt. No, I do not use lemon or lime juice and many will... - 107.772
Delicious And Traditional Guacamole
I so often come across people who avoid fats for fear that eating fats are making them gain weight. And while eating fried foods and foods high in saturated fats can certainly pack on the pounds and elevate cholesterol levels, a certain amount of fats in the... - 107.742
Exotic dishes like guacamole are always popular and if the recipe comes from Chef Patrico's award winning restaurant, there has to be something special about it. Watch this video to follow his secret to the best Mexican guacamole in New York. - 107.207
Easy Guacamole And Salsa Dip
This is such a simple recipe which even kids can prepare. Make them watch the video, hand over an avocado to them and see how you will be treated to a nice dip with veggies. - 106.338
Avocado Guacamole is a special dish from Mexican cuisine. Find out how the chef makes us feel comfortable with making a Mexican dish with ease along with some valuable tips on how to alter the recipe to suit your taste. Anyone who is dreads trying out new... - 105.824
Look at this impressive video that demonstrates a super simple recipe to make a flavorful guacamole. Your family and friends would surely love this great accompaniment to a variety of foods. Watch this excellent video and prepare this delicious guacamole... - 105.805
Vegan Guacamole For Superbowl
Ball-game seasons are great as we get to watch and cheer our favorite teams. But what is also exciting is the special food around us. Watch this video recipe of delicious Vegan Guacamole for Superbowl. This is a perfect snack for all the vegans. Now you can... - 104.205
No party is complete without a platter full of chips to munch on and a bowl full of yummy dip to go with them. Treat your guests to this authentic Mexican Guacamole dip that is truly irresistible. The flavor of avocados blended with other complimenting fresh... - 103.234
Party Favorite South-of-the-border Guacamole Dip
When you want a speedy, fuss-free starter or snack, turn to the South-of-the-Border favorite, guacamole. This party favorite is a great way to spice things up on the platter. Betty presents a quick, no-hassle recipe of the good, ole guacamole in this recipe... - 101.847
Chipotle restaurants are known for their wonderful food and the fact that they use local farms to supply their restaurants with fresh produce. They are also pretty good at sharing! We stopped by recently because they said they were going to share their famous... - 101.298
A lovely textured guacamole making demonstration with Gavin and Cailin Stone from Authentic Human. - 101.119
1. Blanch tomato till the skins get off.
2. Chop green onions, crush the garlics.
3. Cut avocados and take out the seed.
4. Scoop out the avocados and put in a medium sized bowl.
5. Add green onions and garlic to the... - 100.275
Chunky Tomato And Avocado Salad
Have a look at this amazing video that displays a unique salad recipe. Check it out for great slicing technique shown by Bob McDiarmid in his kitchen. The dressing for here is so flavorful and aromatic that it would surely tickle your taste buds. - 98.0226
Quick And Chunky Guacamole
Have you tried making something of avocado paste? If you haven't then do try this recipe. It's healthy and super quick to make. Watch the video to know how amazing the dish looks and surely try it at home. - 96.8795
Nothing like a delicious, freshly prepared homemade guacamole. Watch Chef Jason Hill as he makes this super simple and appetizing avocado treat. The video is wonderfully presented, take a look to pep up your meal and pamper your taste buds. Also look out for... - 91.679
Nhl Steve Gainey's Raw Guacamole And Organic Winter Pantry Salsa
Former Kamloops Blazer and NHL Hockey Player Steve Gainey joins Colin & Susan for Easy Real Whole Food Fast. Steve, who now owns Taco Del Mar, shows us how to make fresh authentic guacamole, while Colin digs through the pantry to make simple winter salsa. - 90.4704
Simply Super Guacamole
Simply Super Guacamole - Avocados, fresh salsa and lemon juice is all you need for a quick fix to serve to guests! Yes, it is as simple as that. As always, this is a no mess meal in minutes with The Bag Holder! Watch and learn this simple recipe from this... - 89.5158
Guacamole From Beyonce
This is the original recipe from Beyoncé the hip hop diva. You will see in this video, how easy this recipe is and might even surprised to see that there are no spices in this recipe. Take a look to try this recipe! - 87.0345
In a mood for some Mexican food? Check out the video of the delicious Guacamole Dip. A traditional dip from the Mexican cuisine especially prepared by our talented chef Christina just for you. Serve this yummy dip with nachos or tacos. - 80.593
If you are on the run, this is the snack just for you! This Easy Guacamole can go with your chips or can even be tossed on a salad. So this is just the right sauce to prepare on busy or lazy days! - 78.8779
When it comes to dips, nothing beats a fresh homemade Guacamole. Watch the chef prepare this flavorful and delicious Classic Guacamole with fresh avocados. Serve it with a platter of your favorite chips and you are sure to bag a lot of compliments. - 77.4932
Raw Hummus And Guac
Two fine dips made the raw style. Like the video shows, making 2 dips is not that big a deal. They are going to be loved at every party. Serve along with pita chips and tacos or top on vegetable roundels. - 70.7397
1. Halve the avocados and scoop out the flesh into a large mixing bowl
2. Wash and finely chop the tomatoes and green peppers.
3. Finely chop the parsley.
4. In a large mixing bowl, mash the avocados using a fork.
5. Add the chopped... - 49.2667
1) In a large bowl, add in the ripened tomatoes. Using a potato masher, masher them into a smooth pulp.
2) Slice the avocado crosswise into two halves. Remove the pits and peel the avocados. Add into the tomato pulp. Puree the mixture in a food... - 48.357
1) Cut the avocados in half and remove the stones.
2) In an electric blender, put the avocado with garlic, onion, and tomatoes. ... - 48.1468
Chilled Cauliflower With Guacamole
1. Cook cauliflower whole under cutting and cooking. Drain.
2. Drizzle salad oil, salt and pepper over it. Mix well.
4. Add avocado, lemon juice, green chilies, green onion, 3/4 teaspoon salt, sour cream, and hot-pepper seasoning in a blender... - 47.3674
Guacamole With Shrimp
Guacamole With Shrimp brings a genuniely unique flavor of the shrimp. I found this dish simple and easy to cook and at the same time the result was extreemely tasty and filling. The Guacamole With Shrimp is clearly something we can easily cook at home. - 46.8022
Laurie's Basic Guacamole
1) In a bowl, place the avocado.
2) Toss well with the lime juice.
3) With a fork, mash coarsely.
4) To this, fold in the sour cream.
5) Season the mix with cumin, Tabasco, salt and pepper to taste.
6) To the bowl, stir in the tomatoes, red onion, and... - 46.6687
Spicy Guacamole With Sour Cream
1. In the work bowl of a food processor, mix avocado, onion, tomato, and cucumber and process for about 10 seconds.
2. Season to taste with paprika, salt and peppers.
3. Further, add sour cream and parsley.
4. Process for another 5 seconds.
5.... - 46.3283
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2. With a fork, prick the eggplant all over.
3. Roast the eggplant for 30 to 40 minutes in the hot oven, until the skin is wrinkles and lightly charred and the flesh is soft.
4. Remove from the oven and... - 45.9201
Grilled Halibut Tacos With Guacamole Sauce
1. Preheat a grill pan or indoor grill to high setting or prepare outdoor grill.
2. To prepare the halibut drizzle on both sides with olive oil to keep fish from sticking to the pan or grill and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
3.... - 45.7042
Split Pea Guacamole
Wear disposable gloves or plastic bags over your hands to remove the seeds and finely mince the serrano chili pepper.
Soak the minced chili peppers in the vinegar.
Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan, bring the water and split peas to a boil.
Reduce the... - 44.8966
Home Made Guacamole Sauce
1) Remove and discard paper like skin of fresh tomatillos and rnse tomatillos.
2) In a medium-size saucepan, place the tomatillos and cover with water.
3) Boil the tomatillos and cook for 1 minute.
4) Drain them and place in colander with ice... - 44.881
Spicy Guacamole Potatoes
1) Heat the oven.
2) Halve the chili and if preferred, deseed it to lessen the hotness of the final dish.
3) Cut into chunks.
4) Halve the avocado lengthwise.
5) Gently, twist the avocado halves in opposite directions to separate.
6) Bring out... - 44.5981
Guacamole is a traditional Mexican dip, which is really popular.The main ingredient in Guacamole is avocados. Try this easy Guacamole recipe at home and have your guests asking for more. - 44.4711
1) Seed the peppers, devein them and chop. Be careful while cutting them as they may caure eye and skin irritation. So wash hands after cutting peppers.
2) Cut the avoacdos and iscard the pits.
3) In a medium-size bowl, scoop the avocados flesh... - 43.9392
Guacamole Salad Mold
1) Cut avocados in half; discard peel and pits.
2) In a small cup, sprinkle gelatin over 1/2 cup cold water and allow to stand 5 minutes, to soften.
3) In a saucepan, pour water to 1 inch of saucepan.
4) Place the custard cup in water... - 43.2876
Sprinkle the gelatin on 1 cup of cold water and let stand 5 minutes.
Stir over low heat until gelatin is dissolved.
Refrigerate until it is the consistency of unbeaten egg white.
Put in a blender the tomatoes, avocados, lemon juice, green pepper, onion,... - 43.2385
In a food processor or blender, combine the peas, avocado, chili peppers, lime juice, sour cream, garlic, and cumin.
Process until smooth.
Transfer to a medium bowl.
Stir in the tomatoes, onions, and cilantro.
Season to taste with the salt and black... - 42.5584
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In a food processor or with a fork mash the avocados with the lime juice, garlic, peppers, and onion.
3) Season with salt and pepper to taste.
4) Top the mixture with the sour cream to prevent turning... - 42.4989
Saute onions in butter.
Add curry powder.
Combine tamari, honey, gelatin, water, and juice in a saucepan and cook until gelatin dissolves.
Remove from heat.
With a rotary beater, beat in yogurt and avocados; blend until smooth.
Turn mixture into a... - 42.4515
Home Made Guacamole Mold
In a small bowl, stir gelatin into cold water.
Let stand for 3 to 4 minutes to soften.
In a small saucepan, bring chicken broth or bouillon to a boil.
Stir into gelatin mixture until dissolved; set aside.
In a medium bowl, mash avocados.
Stir in lemon juice,... - 42.128
Peel and remove the stones from 3 large ripe avocados.
Using a silver fork, crush the flesh and then beat with a wooden spoon until a smooth puree.
Combine with 1 tomato peeled, seeded and chopped finely, 2 cloves of garlic crushed with a garlic press (if not... - 41.7221
Combine 1 1/2 tablespoons onion with chilies, garlic, coriander and lime juice in processor and chop using on/off turns until semi-pureed.
Turn into mixing bowl.
Add avocado and mash with fork.
Add tomato and remaining onion and toss to blend.
Season to taste... - 41.6118
1. Pass all ingredients through a food processor will steel blade to form a smooth puree.
2. Chill thoroughly.
3. Use as desired. - 41.5199
1)Make a coarse pulp of avocados by mashing it.
2)Place the mash in a stainless steel bowl or china.
3)Add in onion, tomato, cloves, chilies, lemon juice, cilantro, salt, white pepper. Mix very well once with a fork or wooden spoon.
4)Ideal consistency... - 41.325
Guacamole With Egg
Halve the avocados.
Slice off the skins and cut out the stones.
Discard the stones and skin.
Place the flesh in a mixing bowl and mash it with a fork.
Add the lemon juice, oil, salt, pepper and coriander, and stir to blend.
Still stirring, add the egg, green... - 41.1267
Guacamole With Sour Cream
1) Cut the avocados into half.
2) Discard the stones i.e. the seeds.
3) Next, scoop out the avocado flesh.
4) Mash the flesh with the rest of the ingredients.
5) Serve the guacamole accompanied by raw vegetables, crisps (potato chips) and... - 40.0555
Place avocado, onion, tomato, and cucumber in the work bowl of a food processor and process 10 seconds.
Season with paprika, salt, and peppers.
Add sour cream and parsley.
Process 5 seconds.
Use as dip with sliced cucumbers. - 40.0257
1) Cut the avocados in halves and scoop out the flesh from it.
2) Blend in a mixer with other ingredients and make a puree.
3) Chill and serve as a dip with pita bread, corn chips, or cubed crisp raw vegetables.
If the... - 39.9184
Creamy Garlic Guacamole
1) Peel and pit the avocado and keep aside.
2) In baking dish,place whole head(s) of garlic , sprinkle some oil and roast in 350-degree oven for about 1 hour or until garlic is tender enough.
3) When cool, slowly separate cloves and... - 39.869
Guacamole Dip With Crispy Vegetables
1. Take a medium bowl, add tomato and using a potato masher, crush it.
2. Cut the avocados lengthwise into halves, deseed and peel. Slice avocados, add to crushed tomatoes and using the potato masher, mash till the mixture blends well. Mix chili... - 39.7894
Arrange bacon on three layers of paper towel.
Cover with paper towel.
Microwave at High 3 to 4 minutes, or until crisp.
Let stand 3 to 5 minutes.
Peel and pit avocados.
In medium bowl mash avocados with lemon juice, onion salt and chili powder.
Crumble... - 39.7534
Guacamole With Crudites
1. Put the peas, garlic clove, spring onions, lime rind and juice, cumin, Tabasco sauce, mayonnaise and salt and black pepper into a food processor or a blender for a few minutes and process until smooth.
2. Add the chopped coriander or parsley and process... - 39.5764
1. Halve the avocadoes and remove the stones.
2. Scooping the flesh out, sprinkle a little lemon or lime juice to prevent discoloration.
3. Into a mixing bowl coarsely mash the avocado flesh and the remaining lemon or lime juice.
4. Add the garlic,... - 39.3658
1. Combine all ingredients in blender bowl and mash well. Set aside to chill
2. Serve with corn chips. - 39.3239
This guacamole recipe is prepared with ripe avocados and yogurt. Flavored with chilipowder, onions and tabasco sauce, the guacamole is seasoned to taste and best served with tortilla chips a healthy snack. - 38.7595
Guacamole Salad Ring
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Stir in chili sauce and hot pepper seasoning; chill until thick and syrupy.
Peel, pit, and mash avocados.
Blend with lemon juice.
Add avocado mixture, onion, and celery to slightly thickened gelatin and stir until well... - 38.7311
1) Use a fork to mash the avocado.
2) Add all the remaining ingredients, except for the mayonnaise, and blend well.
3) Over the top of the dip, spread the mayonnaise to keep it from turning dark.
4) Blend in the mayonnaise and serve Guacamole... - 38.7288
Guacamole Dip With Crudites
1. Peel avocados and remove stones. Mash finely with a fork and mix with lemon juice, garlic, if used, tomatoes, onion, parsley, oil and seasoning to taste.
2. Place in refrigerator to chill before serving.
3. Prepare the crudites and serve with guacamole... - 38.6809
Chayote-Guacamole Snack is my snack favorite. I tasted Chayote-Guacamole Snack first at my friend's home. It was so good I had to learn how to make it at home. Yum, yum, yummy! - 38.5882
Blend together avocado, mayonnaise and lemon juice.
Add remaining ingredients.
Serve as a dip or as a salad dressing over shredded lettuce.
Tomatoes may be also added.
Makes 2 1/2 cups. - 38.3351
Cumin Flavored Guacamole
1) In a bowl, place the avocados and mash with a fork.
2) Stir in the cumin, kelp, cayenne and garlic, blend well.
3) Gently fold in rest of the ingredients, mix well.
4) Use as required - 38.2138
Mash avocado with fork slightly.
Add tomatoes, onion and chiles and chop finely.
Add remaining ingredients and adjust seasonings to taste.
Serve with fried tortilla chips (tostaditas).
NOTE TO COOK: This must be made, if not at the last minute, at least... - 38.1559
To prepare beans either cover with water and soak overnight, or cover with water and bring to boil; boil 2 minutes and allow to sit in water for 1 hour.
After soaking beans drain off soaking water.
Cover beans with fresh water and cover pot.
Bring to... - 38.1439
1. Halve the avocados and remove the stone.
2. Use a small spoon to scoop out the flesh into a small bowl.
3. With the back of the spoon, mash the avocado flesh lightly.
4. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
5. Turn into a serving bowl
6.... - 37.7733
Trout Timbales With Guacamole
1. To make guacamole, combine avocado, chili, onion, lemon juice and pepper in a medium bowl. Mash with a fork until smooth.
2. Line 4 x 1/2-cup capacity timbale tins with a trout fillet. Fill each tin with guacamole and wrap completely in foil.
3. Place... - 37.3705
1) Scoop out the avocado pulp with a spoon.
2) In a food processor with a metal blade, process the green onions, green pepper, tomato, avocado, lemon juice, salt, pepper, cayenne pepper and dressing together until the ingredients are finely... - 37.1917
Place 2 of the avocados in a food processor with the onion, lime juice, chilies, and garlic and process until pureed.
Add sour cream and process to a thin dipping consistency, adding more sour cream if necessary.
Chop the remaining avocado finely and place in... - 37.0218
Sagittarius and the Liver
AVOCADO: Avocados contain glutathione which react as anti-oxidants and can rev up a sluggish liver. The monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats in avocadoes are healthy fats that do not damage the liver. There is some... - 36.9873
Cut avocados in half, remove seeds and scoop flesh into a small bowl.
Mash together with lime juice.
Add remaining ingredients and stir together.
This dip is best made just before serving.
Spoon into a serving bowl, garnish with a sprig of coriander and... - 36.9608
1) Assemble all the ingredients according to the order of layers in the ingredients section.
2) Best served with Taco chips. - 36.7615
Guacamole With Mayonnaise And Bacon
1) Peel the avocados and mash to get about two cups pulp.
2) In a bowl, combine the avocado, lemon juice, onion, salt and chilli powder together; mix thoroughly.
3) Cover the mixture with the mayonnaise completely sealing the avocado mixture.
4)... - 36.7463
1. Take a serving bowl and rub the sides of it with garlic
2. In a bowl, mash avocados with a fork, pour lemon juice
3. Stir in the remaining ingredeints except mayonnaise
4.Stir in the mayonnaise
5. Serve with tortilla chips - 36.4702
Guacamole With Tortilla Chips
1. Combine 2 tablespoons (30 mL) onion, 1 tablespoon (15 mL) coriander, the chilies and garlic in molcajete (or large mortar). Grind with tejolote (or pestle) until almost smooth. (Mixture can be processed in blender, if necessary; but it will become more... - 36.3823
Peel and pit avocados, reserving one pit.
Mash avocados with pastry blender or fork.
Combine with remaining ingredients.
To prevent darkening, put pit atop mixture; cover.
Remove pit before serving. - 36.2097
Guacamole With Cucumber And Cherry Tomato
1) In a large bowl using a fork mash the avocado.
2) Stir all the ingredients except the last. Add salt to taste.
3) Serve with Tortilla Chips or Pita Chips. - 36.1704
Guacamole From Mexico
1) Allow avocados to be mashed with chilli, olive oil and lemon juice.
2) Pour in enough oil that can be absorbed by the mixture and add in seasoning and onion.
3) In a pottery or wooden bowl, serve the preparation cold on garnishing with... - 36.1262
Put cold water and gelatin into blender.
Cover and process on low (stir) to soften gelatin; add boiling water.
If gelatin granules cling to the container, scrape sides of container with a rubber spatula.
When gelatin has dissolved, turn control to high... - 36.0961
Peel and mash avocado.
Blend with cream cheese, mayonnaise, chilli powder, onion, garlic, lemon juice and tomato which has been peeled, seeded and chopped.
Mix well and season to taste with salt.
Stand for 1 hour before serving to allow flavour to... - 36.0903
1) Mix all the ingredients together very well.
2) Cover the mixture and chill it completely.
3) Serve the guacamole as salad green topping. - 36.0476
Halve and pit avocados and scoop flesh into a bowl.
Stir or mash in lemon and lime juices.
Add scallion, jalapeno, and salt and pepper to taste.
Fold in pomegranate seeds. - 36.0201
Guacamole With Mayonnaise
1) Halve avocado, skin and hollow. Put the content in a a medium-size bowl and mash.
2) Add remaining ingredients and blend the mixture.
3) Cover and chill.
4) Before serving, spoon into small bowls. Pass with crisp corn... - 35.9999
Guacamole Dip With Crisp Vegetables
In medium bowl, crush tomato with potato masher.
Halve avocados lengthwise; remove pits and peel.
Slice avocados into crushed tomato; then mash until well blended.
Add onion, chile pepper, vinegar, and salt; mix well.
Place guacamole in bowl.
Surround with... - 35.8209
Put all of the ingredients together into a blender or food processor.
Serve with tortilla chips. - 35.7814
Guacamole With White Onion
1) Pare and mash the avocados using a fork.
2) Combine with the other ingredients.
3) Pile into a serving dish and serve immediately. - 35.7472
Cut avocados in half, remove pits, and scoop out pulp with a spoon; or peel.
Mash pulp coarsely with a fork while blending in lemon or lime juice.
Add salt to taste and coriander, if desired.
Add chopped chiles, cayenne, or hot pepper seasoning for a touch of... - 35.689
Guacamole Recipes By Category