- » Gruyere Cheddar
Gruyere Cheddar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gruyere cheddar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gruyere cheddar recipes.
Gruyere & Rosemary Stuffed Pork Chops
Finely chop the garlic.
Cut a deep pocket in each chop and rub with salt and garlic.
Fill each pocket with a slice of ham and cheese and a little rosemary.
Mix together the flour, eggs, grated cheese and paprika to form a paste.
Coat the chops in this... - 41.312
These cheese tricorns are cheese filled snacky bakes that can be served as snacks with a dip or with tea. prepared with filo dough casing, the cheese tricorns are filled with cheddar cheese and gruyere cheese and is quite savory. Adapted from Sharp Microwave... - 44.2323
Scallion Cheddar Mini Quiches
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Butter two 6-ounce custard cups.
2. Put 1/2 teaspoon bake mix in each cup. Top with cheese, scallion, and onion flakes.
3. Whisk eggs, cream, and salt in a bowl. Gently pour over cheese mixture. Bake until a knife inserted in a quiche... - 25.7988
Cream Of Cheddar Soup
Melt the butter in a pan, add the onions and cook until golden brown; this will take about 30 minutes.
Add the consomme, wine, bouquet garni, and salt and pepper to taste.
Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
Remove the bouquet garni.
Arrange a... - 41.2323
Baked Squash Soup With Cheddar Cheese
1 Preheat the oven to 400°F. Halve the squash lengthwise and sprinkle with 1/8 teaspoon each of the salt and pepper. Place on a baking sheet, cover loosely with aluminum foil, and bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until tender. Scoop the squash from the shells... - 34.51
Club Cheddar Dip
The club cheddar dip is a very peppy dip that is perfect for serving at parties or gatherings. Prepared with gryuyere cheese and dry mustard flavored with worcestershire sauce and beer, this dip is a sure hit and a crowd puller. - 31.1323
Gourmet Grilled Cheese
This is a dressed-up comfort food. What is the easiest way to bring gourmet kind of cooking into your kitchen? This double grilled cheese sandwich recipe. This is a dazzling and delicious, anything but ordinary sandwich. Make this fancy sandwich for a quick... - 103.937
Classic Sauce Mornay
Want a sauce that you can serve with your seafood or vegetables? This Classic Sauce Mornay can sure prove to be great choice. Watch the chef share her personal favorite recipe of this sauce. We bet you will certainly fall in love with the creamy texture and... - 94.541
Toast bread on one side only.
Spread with 1 tspn, chilli sauce and strips of gruyere or sharp cheddar cheese and a pinch of origanum.
Top with sauteed onions and black olives.
Drizzle a little oil over and broil till the cheese is melted, under grill. - 16.3569
Spring Lamb Meatballs
In a bowl, mix ground lamb, 1 egg, cheese, bread crumbs, salt and pepper.
Shape into 32 small meatballs.
Dip meatballs in remaining beaten egg.
Dredge with bread crumbs.
In a skillet, melt butter.
Brown meatballs. - 28.4524
Broiled Croque Monsieur
Preheat the broiler.
Butter four slices of bread.
Place a slice of cheese on each of the unbuttered slices of bread.
Cover with the ham, then top with the rest of the sliced cheese.
Place the buttered bread on top, buttered sides up.
Broil the sandwiches,... - 35.6376
Three Cheese Mac
Mac and cheese – the most favorite combo comes in countless forms. This one comes stuffed with Smoked Gouda, Gruyere, and Sharp Cheddar cheese! A 3-cheese mac! Watch this video if you want to try this creamy macaroni! - 100.747
How To Make Great Quiche
Pack with bacon, gruyere, cheddar, onions, spinach, and mushroom, this quiche is an ideal choice for brunch as well as dinner. And , the good news is that it is not as tough as it seems to be! Confused? Watch this video to learn to make this easy quiche! - 133.869
Easy Mornay Sauce
Stir the cheese into the sauce with the paprika, salt and pepper.
Continue mixing until the cheese has melted.
Do not reheat or the cheese will become stringy.. - 21.3672
1. Toast the bread on both sides then cover one side with grated or thin slices of cheese and grill until brown.
2. Cut into 1 inch (2.5cm) squares and float on soup before serving. - 22.2644
This is a dish that can either be sweet or savoury and so can be served at either the beginning or end of the meal according to the flavour.
Boil 1/2 lb.
of floury potatoes in salted water; then peel them, and mash them and press them through a sieve to make... - 24.4075
Hot Cheese Dip
Cut the cheese into small pieces and then chop finely .
Mix the milk, flour and curry powder in small quantities until well blended .
Melt the butter in a saucepan, pour in the milk mixture and cook over moderate heat, stirring well until the mixture... - 30.5285
Line crock pot with aluminum foil, leaving enough to overlap potatoes when finished.
Layer half each of the bacon, onions, potatoes and cheese in crock pot.
Season to taste and dot with butter.
Repeat layers of bacon, onions, potatoes and cheese.
Dot with... - 33.292
Veal Rolls has an appetizing taste. The veal and cheese gives the Veal Rolls an inspirational taste. Veal Rolls is inspired by restaurants universally. - 32.4572
Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
Remove the mushroom stalks, wash and chop.
Skin the mushroom caps, wash and dry.
Blend the egg yolks with the breadcrumbs, cheese and seasoning.
Add the mushroom stalks to this mixture and small strips of cooked ham can also be included.
Spread over 8... - 37.4861
Beat the first five ingredients together until well blended, then work in the cheese.
Taste for seasoning.
Oil a 4-cup mold or two 2-cup molds and sprinkle with a few chopped nuts.
Press in the cheese mixture and sprinkle with additional chopped nuts.
Cover... - 39.3536
French Onion Soup
Lightly fry the onions in the fat in the uncovered pressure cooker until soft and lightly browned.
Add the stock, bayleaf and seasoning.
Put on the lid and bring to high (15 lb) pressure, then cookfor 5 minutes.
Reduce pressure quickly.
Remove the... - 41.7675
Beat eggs slightly.
Add water, salt, pepper, and cheese.
Melt butter and heat just until it sizzles.
Add eggs and reduce heat slightly.
As omelet cooks, lift it with a spatula to allow the uncooked part to run under.
Increase heat slightly to brown... - 37.984
Fry and stir bacon until fat is clear, pouring off grease as it collects in the pan.
Drain and set aside.
Heat milk and whisk in a smooth mixture of butter and flour.
Cook until thick and smooth.
Add seasonings and remove from heat.
Stir in a mixture of egg... - 41.3289
Mock Lobster, Flemish Style
1) Halve fish lengthwise and cut each section into 3/4-inch slices.
2) In a big saucepan put beer, water, onion, celery, salt, and thyme.
3) Boil the mixture and add fish.
4) Cover and simmer for 4 minutes till fish flakes.
5) Transfer... - 40.9626
Artichoke Mushroom Pie
Remove pastry shells from freezer.
Turn one pastry shell out of foil pan onto waxed paper; let thaw for 10 minutes.
Press gently to flatten pastry shell.
In a small skillet cook garlic in hot oil; stir in artichokes and mushrooms.
Spoon artichoke mixture onto... - 48.5612
If you are using lasagne that requires precooking, lower the sheets of pasta into boiling salted water, to which 1 teaspoon of the oil should be added.
This helps to prevent the sheets sticking together.
Put them into the water one by one, rather than all at... - 46.5323
Cheese And Salad Platter
Cheese And Salad Platter is a delicious recipe. If you like mixed vegetable with eggs and cheese then try this Cheese And Salad Platter recipe, you will love it. - 40.957
Vegetable Topped Potato Skins
Prick potato skins with tines of fork.
Bake in 425°F convection oven on rack #2 or #3 offset for 25 to 35 minutes (or bake in 425°F radiant bake oven 50 to 60 minutes) or until tender.
Cut potatoes lengthwise into quarters.
Scoop out insides (reserve for... - 40.0418
Greek Lamb And Macaroni Bake
Greek Lamb and Macaroni Lunch is a rare lamb and macaroni combination ! Try the Greek Lamb and Macaroni Lunch this weekend and let me know if I'm correct . I'm eagerly awaiting your opinion! - 44.9684
1 Boil salted water in a large pot.
2 Peel and wash the asparagus (see right) and tie in bundles. Plunge them into the vigorously boiling water, cover, reduce the heat when the water boils again and leave to cook for about 20 minutes.
3 Meanwhile, put the... - 39.093
Steam broccoli until tender.
Break into flowerets.
Melt margarine in a skillet and stir in flour.
Gradually add hot milk and cream, and stir until sauce thickens.
Add cheese and stir until cheese melts.
Season sauce with salt, pepper, sherry, lemon juice,... - 43.3978
Generously grease a broiling pan.
Arrange salmon steaks on greased pan.
Sprinkle with lemon juice; season lightly with salt and black pepper.
Broil 4 to 6 inches from heat, 6 to 8 minutes or until fish tests done.
Meanwhile, in a medium bowl,... - 39.3383
French Omelette With Cheese
Mix eggs, salt and pepper just until whites and yolks are blended.
Heat margarine in 7-or 8-inch omelet pan or skillet over medium-high heat.
As margarine melts, tilt pan in all directions to coat sides thoroughly.
When margarine just begins to brown, pan is... - 32.3777
Macaroni Cheese With Anchovies
1. Drain the anchovies, and set enough aside to slice to make a thin lattice over the dish. Chop the rest finely.
2. Cook the macaroni in plenty of boiling, salted water for 10 minutes, or until tender but still firm. Rinse in hot water and drain well.
3.... - 35.7967
Ciabatta Pizzas With Sticky Onions
1) Set your oven to preheat at 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
1) In a large, lidded frying pan, heat up oil. Add onions, garlic and rosemary with a splash of water. Cover with the lid and cook for around 10 minutes.
2) Remove the lid, turn off... - 44.2111
Omelette Ile De France
1) In a pan, melt 1/2 butter, stir in the flour and cook gently for a min; stir in the milk, season with salt and pepper; allow to boil and cook for further 2 min.
2) Set aside half the sauce , add the mushrooms to the pan with the balance sauce and... - 38.2117
Leeks Au Gratin
1. Prepare and wash the leeks thoroughly then cook in boiling salted water until just tender. Drain and put into a greased fireproof dish.
2. Melt the butter, add the cornflour and mix well. Cook for a few minutes, then remove from the heat.
3. Add the milk... - 38.3287
Steam spinach until just tender (5 to 8 minutes).
Preheat oven to 375°.
Butter an 11 x 17-inch jelly roll or similar baking pan.
Brush butter on each of 5 filo sheets, place on bottom of pan.
Drain spinach and stir in feta cheese, cottage cheese, eggs,... - 47.0567
Cheese Veal Slices
The Cheese Veal Slices have fast become one of my strong passions. Try them out and prove me wrong if you can! I am eagerly awaiting for your response on this! - 29.2136
This Cheese Aigrettes is simply irresistible and mouth-watering recipe. Try this easy to prepare Cheese Aigrettes; I am sure you will love to share it with your loved ones. - 29.1957
Cheese And Onion Quiche
Combine onions and butter in 2-cup measure.
MICROWAVE 2 MINUTES on HIGH, or until onions are transparent.
Spread in bottom of baked quiche shell.
Beat eggs lightly with wire whip.
Stir in evaporated milk, cheese, mustard, salt and pepper.
Pour over... - 35.7811
Curried Cheese Fondue
Rub inside of fondue pot with cut garlic clove.
Pour in wine and lemon juice; cook over medium heat until bubbly.
Turn heat to low and add curry paste.
Gradually stir in shredded cheeses.
In a small bowl blend cornstarch with sherry.
Blend into cheese and... - 39.6673
1. Scrub the potatoes and carrots
2. Cook both opf them in boiling salted water till tender; peel, mash and combine in a bowl
3. In another bowl, beat together egg with cheese, molten butter, sour cream, salt and pepper
4. Blend the egg... - 42.8755
French Toast Sandwich
1) Into a bowl, beat the egg and milk together
2) Make 2 sandwiches filled with the cheese and meat
3) Dip each sandwich into the egg mixture to coat well
4) Into a skillet, dab in some butter and fry the sandwiches on both sides till golden... - 35.1826
1) In butter, saute the onion till it has softened.
2) Into the burger mix, grate the cheese and add the cooked onions as well as the mustard.
3) Form the mixture into 6 burgers and cook over a grill for some minutes till both the sides are... - 35.9252
Truffle Lobster Mac & Cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Prepare a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
3. In a large pot boil water and cook the macaroni al dente. Once done remove and drain.
4. Preheat a medium size pot and melt butter, add lobster meat... - 0
Sundial Cheese Fruit Platter
Place an apple on watercress in center of 12-inch plate.
Cut the Roquefort, Cheddar and Gruyere cheese into 1/2-inch cubes.
Insert picks in cheese cubes; spear into center of apple.
Peel bananas; cut diagonally into 2-inch lengths.
Core remaining apple and... - 43.1269
Sundial Cheese-fruit Platter
1. Take a 12-inch plate and place an apple on watercress in the center.
2. Cut the Roquefort, Cheddar and Gruyere cheese into 1/2-inch cubes.
3. Into cheese cubes insert picks and spear into center of apple.
4. Peel bananas and cut diagonally into... - 46.9632
Quiche Aux Courgettes Ettomates
Quiche Aux Courgettes Ettomates is a tomato and cheese quiche. A classic french recipe, this Quiche Aux Courgettes Ettomates is prepared with added cream and grueyere or cheddar cheese. Flavored with garlic, it has a filling of courgettes and tomatoes. - 45.2448
Four Cheese Fondue
1. In a large saucepan, dissolve the cornstarch in the water, then add the wine and cream cheese. Stirring constantly, bring to a boil over medium heat and cook for 3 minutes or until thickened.
2. Gradually add the Gruyere, Gouda, and Cheddar cheeses and... - 34.6223
Cheese Fondue With Eggs
Beat the eggs and put them into the fondue pot over very low heat.
When they are just beginning to set, stir in the butter in small pieces.
When it has all been added, stir in the cheese and wine.
Season and continue to stir over low heat until the fondue - 28.0323
Lasagne has a unique taste. The beef and pasta gives the Lasagne a rousing taste. Lasagne is inspired by restaurants across the world. Must catch it. - 39.9277
Ham And Leeks Au Gratin
1. Put the leeks in a shallow ovenproof dish, add 150 ml (1/4 pint) water and season with a little salt and pepper. Cover the dish with cling film, pulling back one corner to vent, and microwave on HIGH for about 10-12 minutes until the leeks are very soft,... - 34.187
Courgette And Rosemary Rice Cake
1. Heat oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4. Oil a 20cm springform tin. Cook the rice in boiling water for 8 mins, then drain.
2. Heat 2 tbsp of the oil in a frying pan, then fry the courgettes and onions for 5 mins. Mix in a bowl with the rice, garlic and remaining... - 42.4202
1 For the filling: In a heavy pan, melt the butter and add in flour and milk to prepare a thick sauce.
2 Remove 1 tablespoon sauce and set aside.
3 To the pan, add finely chopped onions and cook for about 3 minutes.
4 Add in cottage cheese and... - 44.4925
Spinach And Cheese Puffs
1. In a large bowl, place the spinach and add a knob of butter to the bowl. Mix well and add all of the rest of the ingredients except the dough and the oil. Beat well to mix.
2. Melt the rest of the butter
3. Spread out one sheet of... - 40.8953
How To Make Mac & Cheese
Gooey, Hot, and Cheesy....baked with any Cheese you want! This version uses Smoked Gouda, Sharp Cheddar, and Gruyere. - 114.432
Swiss Cheese Pie
1. Prepare piecrust mix, following label directions, adding 1/2 cup of the Cheddar cheese. Roll out to a 12-inch round on a lightly floured pastry board; fit into a 9-inch pie plate. Trim overhang to 1/2 inch; turn under; flute to make a stand-up edge. Prick... - 33.2747
Tomato Cheese Tart
1. Prepare piecrust mix, adding 1/2 cup of the cheddar cheese. Roll out to a 12-inch round on lightly floured pastry board or cloth; fit into a 9-inch pie plate. Trim overhang to 1/2 inch; turn under; flute to make stand-up edge. Prick with fork.
2. Bake in... - 34.0994
Have all ingredients at room temperature.
Heat oven to 400°F.
Grease eight 5-ounce custard cups thoroughly.
Put all ingredients into blender container in order listed.
Cover; blend at high speed until mixed.
If necessary, stop blender during processing and... - 36.4071
Parboil unpeeled potatoes for approximately 5 minutes.
Drain, cool partially, peel if necessary and cut into thin slices.
Heat oil in a large skillet, add potatoes and onion and brown on both sides.
Add olives and cook a few minutes more, then add... - 42.1827
Cheese And Date Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (Gas Mark 4).
2) In a bowl, sieve the flour, mustard, salt and pepper and keep aside.
3) Mix vigorously butter or margarine to the cheese and dates.
4) Add one full beaten egg and almost entire of the... - 42.7567
Macaroni And Cheese
If you are a lover of both cheese and Italian food, then you will go gaga over this classic macaroni and cheese recipe. Chef Keith Snow shares with his viewers a simple recipe of this classic favorite that is easy to prepare and makes for a healthful dish.... - 115.135
Fillets Of Sole With Mornay Sauce
1. Sprinkle the fish with salt and pepper and simmer in water barely to cover just until the fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. The liquid in which the fish is cooked may be reserved and used in place of part of the milk to make the sauce. Remove the... - 34.6842
Tomato Fondue With Frankfurters
Rub the inside of the fondue pot with the cut clove of garlic.
Put in the cheeses, tomato soup and Worcestershire sauce, and stir continuously over a low heat until the cheese has melted and the mixture is creamy.
Stir in the sherry, and cook 2-3... - 31.8496
Tomato Cheese Tart
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) Make the piecrust mix as per the packet instructions. Add in 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese while preparing the mix.
3) Roll out the piecrust into a 9-inch pie plate. Trim any overhanging edges to 1/2-inch. Turn it... - 43.2844
Cheese And Herb Shortbread Rounds
A quick and easy snack or appetizer to have on hand for easy entertaining, or for something lovely on a weekday Wednesday. Cheddar Herb Shortbread Rounds can be made ahead and frozen or served the same day. No matter how you slice them, you friends and family... - 0
Gnocchi Pans-Style is a mouth watering side dish dish. An easy to prepare recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 40.1825
Cheesy Mushroom Quiche
How to make the famous Mushroom Quiche, a savory veggie recipe! Try this Mushroom Quiche for once; I bet, your friends and family will be asking for more! - 47.1576
1) Set the oven to 400°.
2) Follow the package instructions to make the pie crust.
3) Line an 8-inch cake pan set on a cookie sheet with the pastry rolled out on a floured board.
4) Use a fork to prick the pastry base all over.
5) Take... - 46.6911
1) Preheat oven to the temperature of 375°.
2) Remove cauliflower stalks and discard and divide into florets.
3) In boiling water, cook cauliflower for 7-10 minutes.
4) Drain florets, chop and put in a bowl.
5) To make sauce, in a pan,... - 45.5036
Generously butter an 8-inch (20 cm) microwave-safe pie plate.
Spread the mushrooms in the bottom.
Shred the lobster or crabmeat, remove the bones, stir with the brandy or fresh lemon juice.
Spread over the mushrooms.
Top with the grated cheese.
Stir together... - 42.0612
Saucisses A La Puree De Celeri Rave
Saucisses A La Puree De Celeri Rave is a grilled vegetables fondue like recipe prepared with cheese. Thoroughly blended and heated through, the Saucisses A La Puree De Celeri Rave is served with or topped withs sausages. - 41.2088
Flatten the veal with a rolling pin.
Place the slices of ham so they cover half of each fillet then fold the meat to cover the ham.
Dip in seasoned flour then in beaten egg and crumbs.
Heat the butter and oil in a large pan and fry the veal quickly on either... - 39.3521
Spinach Cheese Pancakes
Prepare cooked finely chopped green leaves.
Chop bacon and onion and place in a saucepan and stir fry until bacon is crisp.
Remove bacon and onion, and toss with leaves.
Prepare sauce by melting butter and stirring flour, salt, pepper, and dry mustard.
Slowly... - 45.6578
1) Clean the spinach in water and put into a saucepan.
2) Leave enough water on the leaves to prevent adding more water.
3) Cook for 7 to 10 minutes or until it is soft.
4) Drain well and press out any excess water and cut the spinach.
5) Take the pan... - 43.0251
1) Take a pan and sauté the onions and garlic in oil for a few minutes.
2) Save some of the fried onion rings for later use.
3) Add some tomato slices and rice into the onions in the pan.
4) Pour water into this and bring to boil.
5) Mix in the... - 46.2189
Puffed Angel Hair
1. Preheat the oven to 375°.
2. Take a 6-quart Dutch oven, add 3 quarts boiling salted water and cook pasta for about 2 to 4 minutes or till pasta turns firmly tender. Drain off excessive water.
3. Take a large bowl and using an... - 41.6454
Vegetable Souffles Onion Or Shallot Souffii
Saute the shallots in butter until nicely colored and cooked through.
Prepare the souffle mixture: combine the flour and butter in a skillet and cook for a few minutes.
Gradually stir in the milk, salt, and hot pepper sauce, and continue stirring until... - 46.6041
Soup With Cheese
1. In a large pan, heat the butter
2. Add the vegetables to the pan
3. Cook the vegetables for 6 minutes without browning
4. Add water and boil for 20 minutes
5. Sieve the vegetables and set aside the liquid
6. In a large blender jar, tip in the... - 41.2843
Apple Sausage Bake
Cut apples crosswise into 1/2-inch (1 cm) slices and remove core from each slice.
In large skillet, melt 2 tbsp (25 mL) butter and saute apples gently just until tender; arrange in 13- x 9-inch (3.5 L) baking dish.
Melt remaining butter in skillet and cook... - 42.0963
Cut off some of the feathery fronds of fennel stalk and reserve for garnish.
Trim stalks above fennel bulb.
Trim base of stalk to remove any discolored areas.
If outer layer is excessively thick, tough, or bruised, remove or shave with swivel peeler.
Cut... - 33.3434
Lobster Mac And Cheese
1. In a saucepan, boil water and cook macaroni noodles until just al dente.
2. Add salt in the last 30 seconds of boiling. Drain, and set aside.
3. Place a skillet on medium high heat, pour olive oil and butter in it. Drop lobster meat,... - 98.1239
Ham & Asparagus Gratin
1. To make the sauce, melt the butter in a small saucepan. Add the flour and cook for 1 minute, stirring. Remove from the heat and gradually stir in the milk. Return to the heat and cook, stirring constantly, to give a smooth sauce. Stir in the cheese and... - 32.0207
Rub inside of fondue pot with cut garlic clove.
Add wine and heat until bubbly.
Gradually stir in cheeses and continue to cook over medium heat until melted.
In a small bowl mix cornstarch with kirsch; blend into cheese mixture.
Cook, stirring, 2 to 3 minutes... - 35.5991
Cheese And Onion Fondue
Melt butter in a large saucepan, add onion and cook 4 to 5 minutes or until soft but not brown.
Stir in flour; add sour cream and cook 2 minutes.
Add cheeses and continue to cook, stirring, until mixture is smooth.
Add chives and season with pepper.
Pour into... - 36.3128
Three Cheese Fondue
1. Using a fork beat the eggs well.
2. Into a fondue pot pour the beaten eggs and set over a very low heat.
3. As eggs begin to set, add the butter in small pieces and when melted, add the cheese and wine or cream.
4. Season as per taste and stir such... - 36.4694
Chef Keith Snow demonstrates how to make this building-block sauce of French cuisine. - 97.773
Pepper Tuna Au Gratin
On the first day of the weekend, I feel like unwinding with a drink and a simple hot meal. We were out of chicken and I found some fresh (frozen a day previously) Tuna in the freezer. About 20 minutes of active cooking (excluding baking and preparation time)... - 43.3091
Rub round the inside of the fondue pot with the cut clove of garlic.
Add the wine and lemon juice, heat for a few minutes then gradually add the cheese stirring continuously until the mixture bubbles.
Mix the corn flour smoothly with the Kirsch, stir into - 26.9183
Cut bread into cubes; each cube should have some crust on it.
Push the fondue fork through the crust; this will hold the bread firmly on the fork and help prevent it dropping into the fondue.
To prepare the fondue Rub round inside of fondue dish with cut... - 34.6047
How To Make A Quiche
Quiches are great to make! They taste wonderful but are also quite versatile. You can make this vegetarian if you would like. Simply omit the meat. - 107.372
Four Cheese Macaroni
Finely dice half of each cheese and grate the other half of each cheese.
Add Parmesan to grated cheese.
Keep diced and grated cheeses separate.
Cook in boiling salted water until firm to the bite (al dente).
Drain and place in a serving dish.
Add the diced... - 39.6162
Easy Baked Macaroni
In this video, your very own Filipino Chef is showing a delicious Italian Baked Macaroni recipe. If you are a Filipino, then you are fortunate enough to have this recipe in your own language but if you are not then this video would not be of much use to you. - 105.274
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Rub inside of 12-by-8-inch casserole with cut clove of garlic.
3. Pare potatoes and slice 1/4-inch thick.
4. Scald tomatoes in boiling water peel skin and slice them 1/2 inch thick.
5. Slice onions as thinly as... - 46.8607
Watercress And Vermicelli Soup
1 Clean the watercress and reserve a few of the top leaves. Place the rest of the watercress in apan, add the water, potatoes and onion and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for about 15 minutes or until the potatoes are tender. Season to taste.
2... - 34.6681
Tendrons De Veau Aux Epinards
Tendrons De Veau Aux Epinards is a veal and spinach recipe prepared with cheese. The veal cubes are crisp fried with a cheese coating and served with sorrel and spinach on the side as a full meal which can be coupled with herbed and mashed potatoes. - 37.1609