- » Gruyere Bread
Gruyere Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gruyere bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gruyere bread recipes.
Easy Cheese And Onion Quick Bread
The Kitchen Witch demonstrates how to make an easy cheese and onion quick bread for Foodie Friday. This beautiful bread is the perfect accompaniment to any meal and also makes great sandwiches the next day! - 0
French Fried Gruyere Sandwich
In small bowl, combine deviled ham, mayonnaise, and parsley flakes.
Spread equal amounts of ham mixture on 1 side of 4 slices of bread.
Place 2 slices of Gruyere cheese on top of each spread slice of bread.
Cover with plain bread slice.
Beat milk, egg, and... - 38.0574
Swiss Gruyere Fondue
About 30 minutes before serving, cut French bread into small cubes, then heap in bread basket.
Stir together cornstarch and Kirsch until smooth; set aside.
Rub inside of earthenware casserole with garlic.
Pour in wine, then heat until just below boiling; add... - 33.4098
Potato And Squash Soup With Walnut Gruyere Toast
In large heavy saucepan, melt butter over low heat; cover and cook onions for 3 to 5 minutes or until softened. Stir in potatoes and squash, coating evenly.
Pour in stock; cover and bring to boil over high heat. Reduce heat and simmer for about 30 minutes or... - 29.4865
1. Unwrap the cheese wedges.
2. Spread the bread crumbs on a wax paper or on a plate.
3. Toss the cheese wedges in flour to coat.
4. Dip each wedge in egg, and then roll in crumbs until evenly coated.
5. Do the same for the remaining... - 37.527
Almond And Gruyere Omelette
1. In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs gently with a fork, adding 3 tablespoons water.
2. In a frying pan, heat butter over medium heat until foamy.
3. Add almonds, and cook for about 1 minute.
4. Pour eggs over almonds and reduce heat to medium low.
5.... - 42.9439
Eggs With Gruyere Cheese
1.In a saucepan, add cheese, butter, salt, pepper, parsley, chives and wine.
2.Heat the ingredients on low flame until the cheese melts.
3.Put eggs and stir the mixture on low flame until creamy and thick.
4.Serve immediately with garnishing... - 37.6099
Clams With Gruyere Sauce
Open the clams, wash off any sand and return them to their half shells.
Melt the butter in a small saucepan and cook the shallot until soft.
Add the parsley, cook for another minute and then add the cream.
Simmer for 1 minute before adding the cheese, salt... - 37.0251
Deviled Ham And Gruyere Roll Ups
Mix ham, chicken, cheese and mustard together; add just enough mayonnaise to moisten.
Cover the bread slices evenly to the edges with the mixture, and then cut slices diagonally.
Arrange a tiny bunch of cress in the centre of each triangle and overlap the... - 29.5311
Cotelettes De Veau With Gruyere Cheese
In a skillet brown the veal chops in the heated butter.
Arrange the browned chops on a baking tray.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
In the same pan saute the onions until translucent in the remaining butter.
Spoon a bit of the onion over each... - 40.5625
Gruyere And Cherry Compote
1. Combine sugar and 1/2 cup water in a medium, heavy saucepan over high heat. Bring to a boil, cook 1 minute. Add cherries, and cook 1 minute. Reduce heat to medium-low, cook 20 minutes. Remove cherries from pan with a slotted spoon.
2. Cook cherry liquid... - 30.4538
Swiss Eggs With Gruyere
1.In a saucepan, put cheese, butter, wine, parsley, scallions, pepper and nutmeg.
2.Put the pan in a biiger pan filled half with water.
3.Place the pan on low flame and cook the ingredienst until cheese melts.
4.Put egg whites and yolks and cook them... - 35.6871
1) Shell the shrimp and devein it. Leave the last segment and tail in place.
2) With a sharp knife, butterfly the shrimp by splitting each along the back right down to the tail. Cut as deep as possible but ensure that the knife does not get... - 45.0236
French Onion Soup With Gruyere Cheese
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; add margarine.
Place over medium-high heat until margarine melts.
Add onion; saute 5 minutes or until tender.
Add broth and next 3 ingredients.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes.
Stir in... - 44.1236
Chicken Cordon Bleu With Gruyere Cheese
1. Halve chicken breasts; remove skin, if you wish, then cut meat in one piece from bones. Pull each half breast open in the middle to make a deep pocket.
2. Fold ham around cheese slices, dividing evenly; tuck one into each pocket.
3. Melt butter or... - 31.269
Asparagus And Gruyere Strata
In a 3 -quart saucepan of boiling salted water, cook the asparagus 1 minute to blanch.
Drain well; gently pat dry with paper towels.
Arrange the bread slices, slightly overlapping, in a 4-quart oven-safe sauteuse or baking dish.
In a medium bowl, whisk... - 43.103
Grits And Gruyere Fritters
1) In a deep fat fryer, heat the shortening until 375° F.
2) Lightly mash the grits and combine with the cheese, pepper, and nutmeg.
3) Shape the mixture into about 2 1/2x 1inch logs, then dip in the egg and coat evenly with the bread crumbs.
4) Fry... - 38.107
Swiss Gruyere Cheese Fondue
Swiss Fondue has a wonderful taste. The white wine and cheese gives the Swiss Fondue a two dimensional taste. Swiss Fondue is easy to make recipe. - 40.0058
Gruyere Puffs is a tasty and addictive snack that you just shouldn€™t miss. It is simple heavenly! Try this brilliant Gruyere Puffs recipe for yourself and you will understand why it is one of my favorites!! - 37.6252
Hachi's De Veau Au Gruyere
1. Put the breadcrumbs and cream into a food processor or bowl and mix until smooth. Add the minced veal, salt and oregano and process or mix briefly until smoothly blended.
2. Divide the mixture into 4. Shape into compact balls and flatten each between the... - 39.5625
Pork Chops Bagatelle
This Pork Chops Bagatelle is superly delicious ! Try out this Pork Chops Bagatelle as dinner starters and tell me if you like them ! Your suggestions are welcome ! - 29.1902
Traditional French Onion Soup
Put the onions in a casserole with the butter and the white wine.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 6 minutes.
Sprinkle the flour over the onions and stir well.
Add 1 1/4 cups (300 ml/1/2 pint) of water and microwave on HIGH for 4 minutes, stirring with a hand... - 46.1453
French Onion Soup
A warm bowl of this soup is enough o get those winter blues away! This French onion soup is spruced up with some apple cider! Let Ken do his thing in the kitchen and show you how! - 114.086
French Onion Soup In A Onion Bowl
Heat a heavy sauce pan over moderate heat with the butter and oil. When the butter has melted, sitr in the onions, cover and cook slowly until tender and translucent. (About 10 min.)
Blend in the salt and sugar, increase the heat to medium high and let... - 44.3572
French Bread Pizzas
French Bread Pizzas are a delicious home made pizza that my children are crazy about. Why order in pizza when you can make this unique and tasty French Bread Pizzas in no time. Try it! - 43.4638
Bread Pudding With Sliced Cheese
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees.
2) In a greased deep pie dish or a shallow 1-quart casserole, place alternate layers of bread and cheese. In each layer, ensure that the slices are overlapping. Finish the layering with... - 38.0113
Savory Bread Gratin
1. Preheat the oven to 395 degrees F.
2. In a bowl, add bread cubes, basil, scallion, tomato, jalapeno (if using), kalamata olives, salt to taste and olive oil. Mix it well till all are coated with the olive oil and salt. Taste and... - 0
Herbed Cheese Bread
Combine butter, garlic, herbs, salt and pepper to taste in small saucepan and heat until butter is melted.
Pour over cut sides of bread, then sprinkle with cheeses.
Wrap in foil.
About 20 minutes before ready to serve, place bread in oven and turn temperature... - 36.1662
Cheese And Date Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (Gas Mark 4).
2) In a bowl, sieve the flour, mustard, salt and pepper and keep aside.
3) Mix vigorously butter or margarine to the cheese and dates.
4) Add one full beaten egg and almost entire of the... - 42.7567
Sift the flour, salt and pepper into a warmed bowl.
Make a well in the centre.
Cream the yeast with the water.
Add the mustard, butter, cheese, eggs and yeast liquid to the flour and beat with a wooden spoon to produce a smooth batter.
Cover with a damp cloth... - 38.1251
Tomato Soup With Cheesy Soda Bread
1. Finely chop the sage. Grate the Gruyere cheese.
2. Into a bowl, sift the flour then stir in the salt, bicarbonate of soda, baking powder, mustard powder, cheese and sage. Add the buttermilk and mix, with a round-bladed knife, to form a soft... - 47.0408
New Tracy Porter Cooking Video... Goddess Savory Bread Pudding!
Bread pudding is a marvelous way to lose oneself. It allows for endless opportunity of tinkering... it's the lonely pantry's best friend... and even an empty larder has something for a bread pudding. Magical in its intensity... old-fashioned and familiar. I... - 114.992
1. Collect and measure all the required ingredients.
2. Preheat oven to 375°F.
3. Grease and baking sheet with vegetable oil or cooking spray.
4. Trim crust of bread and slice into 3/4-inch thick slices.
4 In a medium bowl, whisk... - 49.3724
Cook the cauliflowers in boiling salted water for 15 minutes or until tender.
Meanwhile, cook the potatoes in boiling salted water for 15 minutes or until tender.
Drain the potatoes and cauliflowers and place in a mixing bowl.
Add the butter, salt and pepper... - 41.1295
Nutty Cheese Bread
This savory loaf â€” with its nutty crunch and excellent flavor â€” is good sliced and made into cheese and celery or fresh tomato sandwiches; if you like radishes, try radish and gruyere sandwiches. It is also nice toasted. - 36.0508
Swiss Fondue With French Bread
Peel garlic and rub over the bottom of the earthenware casserole or the chafing dish.
Pour in the wine and heat very slowly.
Mix cheese with flour.
When air bubbles rise to the surface of the wine, add a handful of cheese and flour mixture and stir constantly... - 38.7629
Breaded Veal Scallops
1) On a tray, line the veal scallops. Using a pastry brush, apply the egg-and-milk mixture on one side of each veal scallop and sprinkle with a light dusting of the flour.
2) Keep each strip of cheese in a slice of ham and wrap it. Keep it lengthwise... - 45.6789
Cheese Muffin Starter
Place olives, onions, celery, Gruyere cheese, seasonings and mayonnaise in bowl; mix well.
Add mustard, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce; mix again and correct seasoning.
Set muffin halves on ovenproof platter and top with olive mixture.
Cover with... - 35.6652
Have all ingredients at room temperature.
Heat oven to 400°F.
Grease eight 5-ounce custard cups thoroughly.
Put all ingredients into blender container in order listed.
Cover; blend at high speed until mixed.
If necessary, stop blender during processing and... - 36.4071
Scald and cool milk.
Strain into a large saucepan, and add butter, salt and pepper.
Bring to a boil, and add flour all at once.
Cook on low heat, stirring until a ball forms.
Remove from hecrt.
Beat in eggs, 1 at a time.
When paste is shiny and smooth, add... - 39.4249
Combine milk, butter and salt in a small saucepan and bring to a boil.
Remove pan from heat and add the flour all at once.
Whisk vigorously for a few moments, then return the pan to medium heat and cook, stirring constantly, until the batter has thickened and... - 38.656
French Onion Soup
In saucepan, combine soup and water; heat.
In individual serving bowls, place a slice of French bread; top with cheese.
Pour in hot soup. - 22.7716
Eggs A La Tripe
1. In a heavy saucepan saute the onions in the butter until tender but not brown. Add the flour, salt and pepper and blend well. Gradually add the milk and cook, stirring, until thickened.
2. Add the cheese, stir until melted and add the eggs. Reheat without... - 33.4371
Popovers are one of those things which give you a lot of bang for your bucks and time. It requires very minimal effort and yet it looks dramatic, tastes delicious and so is a really great thing to make. Instead of trying to make a loaf of bread or biscuits,... - 114.099
Bared Cheese Toast
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F and lightly grease an 8-inch square baking dish or a 12" x 8" x 2" baking dish. Arrange 1/2 of the bread slices in the bottom and brush with the melted butter.
2. In a medium-size bowl, whisk together the milk, cheese, egg yolks,... - 30.8784
1. In a mixing bowl combine together all the ingredients except cheese and basil.
2. With a pastry brush, brush each slice of bread with an equal amount of oil on both sides and arrange in a single layer on a nonstick baking sheet.
3. Broil, turning... - 48.0185
Sour Cream Souffles
1. Preheat oven to moderate (350° F.).
2. Mix until smooth the sour cream, flour, salt and pepper. Stir in the chives and cheese.
3. Beat the egg whites until stiff but not dry. With the same beater, in a separate bowl, beat the yolks until thick and... - 35.3137
Egg And Zucchini Crepes
Saute bread crumbs in 1/4 cup butter; toss until lightly toasted.
Remove from pan; reserve.
Add rest of butter to pan; saute onion and zucchini until tender.
Add eggs, salt, and pepper; with fork very lightly scramble mixture over low heat.
Add egg mixture to... - 44.5155
3 Easy Flatbread Pizza Snack
For Buffalo Chicken Pizza:
1. Season chicken with salt, pepper, paprika, and chili flakes. Mix to coat well.
2. Line a roasting pan with foil.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
4. Place chicken pieces in roasting pan and drizzle olive... - 0
Swiss Eggs has a luscious taste. The eggs and cheese gives the Swiss Eggs a staggering taste. Swiss Eggs is inspired by restaurants globally . - 30.8332
Raymond's Croque Monsieur
1. Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas. 6. Lay out the bread slices on a board and evenly spread 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard onto each. Top 2 slices with half the cheese, add a slice of ham, then the remaining cheese. Top with a slice of bread and press together.
2.... - 26.4936
Simple French Onion Soup
This French Onion Soup is an excellent and very tasty recipe. The sherry flavor to this French Onion Soup blended perfectly. Serve it in an attractive bowl and it is more than perfect! - 34.0782
French Onion Soup With White Wine
1. Melt the butter; add the onions and garlic and a sprinkling of sugar. Brown slowly, stirring constantly to prevent burning. Sprinkle in the flour and brown this slightly. Add the water, and the wine if using; otherwise add an equivalent amount of water.... - 34.0666
French Toast Sandwich
1) Into a bowl, beat the egg and milk together
2) Make 2 sandwiches filled with the cheese and meat
3) Dip each sandwich into the egg mixture to coat well
4) Into a skillet, dab in some butter and fry the sandwiches on both sides till golden... - 35.1826
French Onion Soup
This french onion soup is prepared with au jus gravy mix. Cooked with butter to taste, the rich gravy mix and cheese goes to make this french onion soup memorable. Topped with bread slices with cheese, the french onion soup is broiled and served up toasty and... - 39.0068
1. In pie plate, with fork, beat eggs, milk, and salt until well blended.
2. Spread mustard on one side of 4 bread slices. Layer with ham and cheese. Top with remaining bread slices. Dip sandwiches in egg mixture, including edges, letting soak briefly.
3. In... - 32.0011
Swiss Fondue is quite a deal and kids love this like anything. I often prepare this yummy Swiss Fondue just to devour the accolades that flow in. Check out the yummy recipe of Swiss Fondue. - 30.884
1. Cut cheese into 1-inch cubes. Place butter in stainless steel or earthenware fondue pot or chafing dish over very low heat. Melt butter. Add milk and cheese, stirring with wooden spoon until cheese melts, 6 to 8 minutes.
2. Whisk in egg yolks, one at a... - 25.7725
Fried Cheese is easy to make appetizer. I made this Fried Cheese recipe on a reunion party last weekend and believe me every one demanded more and more. The combination of eggs with cheese gives the Fried Cheese a mouth watering taste. - 35.8769
Soup A L'oignon
Soupe A L'oignon is a lovely french bread soup made with beef stock. Flavored with garlic and topped with cheese, the Soupe A L'oignon is cooked and finished under the grill. Served aside in a meal, it is really delicious and is popularly known as french... - 46.2995
1. Melt the butter in a saucepan. Stir in the flour, using a wire whisk, until blended. Meanwhile, bring the milk to a boil and add all at once to the butter-flour mixture, stirring vigorously with the whisk. Add the cheeses, salt and pepper and cook,... - 32.0383
Cheese Fondue With French Loaf
Cheese Fondue makes your bread really yummy and sumptuous! Trust me your family and guests will be surprised by the amazing flavor of the Cheese Fondue! Try it! - 44.4436
Veal schnitzel is a European veal recipe that ha sits roots in Germany. Prepared with veal cutlets, breaded and cooked along with cheese as topping, the veal schnitzel is herbed with parsley flakes and is great for both home meals and parties. - 39.0895
Heat butter in frying pan.
Saute onion 2 to 3 minutes over medium-low heat.
Add beef and parsley; season to taste.
Continue cooking 3 to 4 minutes.
Mix in cheese and cook 1 minute.
Remove from heat and stuff mushroom caps.
Thread mushroom caps on skewers with... - 37.8175
French Omelette With Cheese
Mix eggs, salt and pepper just until whites and yolks are blended.
Heat margarine in 7-or 8-inch omelet pan or skillet over medium-high heat.
As margarine melts, tilt pan in all directions to coat sides thoroughly.
When margarine just begins to brown, pan is... - 32.3777
Reuben Meat Loaf
In large bowl, combine beef, pork, bread crumbs, onions, egg, mayonnaise, ketchup, Worcestershire and salt; mix well.
Pack half the meat mixture into 10-cup (2.5 L) round casserole or baking dish.
Layer with sauerkraut, cheese and remaining meat... - 40.4372
1. Toast the bread on both sides then cover one side with grated or thin slices of cheese and grill until brown.
2. Cut into 1 inch (2.5cm) squares and float on soup before serving. - 22.2644
Grilled Banana Sandwiches
1. Place bread under a preheated hot grill and cook for 2-3 minutes or until toasted on one side. Top untoasted. side with bananas, avocado and cheese. Place under grill and cook for 3-4 minutes longer or until cheese melts and is golden. - 24.9234
Croque Monsieur is a very famous fast food snack served in the cafes of France. It is absolutely the most delicious sandwich in the world. This classic French bistro sandwich is a great way to use up leftover ham. Check out the recipe right now. - 113.034
Trim bread and ham same size.
Mix egg yolk with grated Gruyere, salt and pepper, and spread mixture on each slice of bread.
Top with piece of ham.
Whip egg whites very stiff and make a dome of egg whites (use a soup spoon) on the ham.
Heat oil in pan.
Add... - 40.5702
Onion And Cheese "pie"
Line a well greased oven dish with the slices of buttered brown bread.
Place layer of sliced onions on base and cover with thin slices of gruyere cheese.
Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
Then cover with slices of buttered white bread, layer of sliced... - 37.5094
Mushroom And Onion Gratins
In a skillet cook the mushrooms in 2 1/2 tablespoons of the butter over moderately low heat, stirring, until they are softened and most of the liquid they give off has evaporated.
Stir in the flour and cook the mixture, stirring, for 3 minutes.
In each of six... - 30.2941
Braised Belgian Endive Gratin
In a heavy kettle combine the endives, cut sides down, in two layers, the lemon juice, the butter, the salt, the sugar, and the broth, cover the mixture with a buttered round of wax paper and the lid, and bring the liquid to a boil.
Simmer the mixture,... - 27.562
Spring Lamb Meatballs
In a bowl, mix ground lamb, 1 egg, cheese, bread crumbs, salt and pepper.
Shape into 32 small meatballs.
Dip meatballs in remaining beaten egg.
Dredge with bread crumbs.
In a skillet, melt butter.
Brown meatballs. - 28.4524
Le French Hamburger
A French take on an American classic featuring French bread buns, Poupon mustard and Gruyere cheese. - 110.248
Do It Yourself French Onion Soup
Heat the butter and oil in a heavy pan, add onions and stir.
Cover and cook over low heat until soft, 10 to 12 minutes.
Stir in the sugar, cover and continue cooking over moderate heat until onions are a deep golden brown.
Add the stock, wine and seasonings... - 40.9492
French Onion Soup
Lightly fry the onions in the fat in the uncovered pressure cooker until soft and lightly browned.
Add the stock, bayleaf and seasoning.
Put on the lid and bring to high (15 lb) pressure, then cookfor 5 minutes.
Reduce pressure quickly.
Remove the... - 41.7675
Asparagus Grilled Cheese Sandwich
This grown-up grilled cheese sandwich features two buttery and nutty cheeses that tastes superb with the official vegetable of spring, asparagus. - 35.7075
Stewy French Onion Soup
In a large skillet, slowly cook onions in sugar and butter until soft and light brown.
Add beef broth, flour, pepper and Worcestershire sauce; mix well.
Cover and simmer 30 minutes.
Pour soup into individual oven-proof casserole dishes.
Top each with a slice... - 40.8232
Broiled Croque Monsieur
Preheat the broiler.
Butter four slices of bread.
Place a slice of cheese on each of the unbuttered slices of bread.
Cover with the ham, then top with the rest of the sliced cheese.
Place the buttered bread on top, buttered sides up.
Broil the sandwiches,... - 35.6376
Croque Monsieur - French
Today Sonia will prepare the croque monsieur, a tasty and rich version of the sandwich from France... it's so easy, let's see how to make it! - 116.29
Famous French Onion Soup
Soup lovers will enjoy this French onion soup. This soup will be definitely enjoyed in the winter. The chef has made bread croutons in the video to be complimented with the soup. A delicious soup to serve your family. - 131.267
South American Onion Soup
Saute onions in butter slowly until soft.
Add bouillon and nuts and simmer for 30 minutes.
Season and serve with toast rounds sprinkled with cheese. - 30.7891
Egg And Zucchini Crepes
These Egg and Zucchini Crepes are fabulous ! Try out these Egg and Zucchini Crepes for your family meal this weekend and feel free to cmment on it here ! - 39.0069
French Onion Soup
In saucepan, combine soup and water; heat.
In individual serving bowls, place a slice of French bread; top with cheese.
Pour in hot soup.
Broiler Method: Pour heated soup into individual oven-proof serving bowls.
Place bread on top; sprinkle with... - 30.7398
Gourmet Grilled Cheese
This is a dressed-up comfort food. What is the easiest way to bring gourmet kind of cooking into your kitchen? This double grilled cheese sandwich recipe. This is a dazzling and delicious, anything but ordinary sandwich. Make this fancy sandwich for a quick... - 103.937
Toast bread on one side only.
Spread with 1 tspn, chilli sauce and strips of gruyere or sharp cheddar cheese and a pinch of origanum.
Top with sauteed onions and black olives.
Drizzle a little oil over and broil till the cheese is melted, under grill. - 16.3569
French Onion Soup
1. In large pot melt butter, separate and add onions, cooking until tender and yellow, then stir in flour.
2. When almost done add tins of soup and salt, simmer for 30 minutes and add wine
3. Fit bowls with toast trimming them to adjust and add... - 39.399
Classic Onion Soup In Beef Stock
1. In a heavy-bottomed saucepan melt butter and cook onions over moderate heat with constant stirring such that the onion is soft and pale gold.
2. Stir for 1 minute sprinkling little flour, add the stock gradually and bring it to a boil stirring... - 41.4979
In a small pot or fireproof dish well greased with melted butter, heat the gruyere1 and the white wine together; beat the mixture constantly over a mild heat until it is the consistency of thick cream.
Add the kirsch just before serving in the same dish.
This... - 27.715
Les Halles Onion Soup Gratinee
Use a heavy-bottomed 3 or 4-quart covered pan.
Saute onions in butter and oil until limp.
Cover and let simmer slowly for 15 minutes.
Pour in beef broth and simmer for 30 minutes.
Taste, and add salt and pepper if needed.
Pour soup and the Port into an... - 44.2138
Cheese Onion Soup Gratin
Onion Soup Gratinee is versions of basic french onion soup. Onion Soup Gratinee gets its taste from cheese and red wine. Onion Soup Gratinee is inspired by many restaurants around the world. - 35.6921
Lemon Veal Supreme
Beat eggs with lemon juice.
Dip veal into egg mixture; dip into crumbs.
Refrigerate for 1 hour.
Brown veal on both sides in small amount of oil in skillet; place in shallow baking dish.
Arrange cheese slices over veal; add cream.
Bake at 350 degrees until... - 28.5667
French Onion Soup
In a large saucepan cook onion and garlic in butter or margarine, covered, over low heat about 20 minutes or till very tender.
Stir occasionally; remove from heat.
Stir in beef broth and water.
Pour into a 2-quart freezer container.
Seal, label, and... - 44.2871
Broccoli Cheese Canapes
In small bowl combine broccoli, milk, mayonnaise, and seasonings.
On nonstick baking sheet arrange toast slices; top each slice with 1 ounce Gruyere (or Swiss) cheese and 1/4 of the broccoli mixture.
Sprinkle each with 1 teaspoon Parmesan cheese and bake at... - 34.156
Chicken Cheese Puffs
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine first 3 ingredients in medium bowl.
Blend in herbs and seasonings.
Add Fontina, Gruyere or Swiss cheese and 2 tablespoons Parmesan, blending well.
Slice bread in half.
Spread mixture evenly over tops.
Arrange on baking... - 36.9093
Fondue has a fine taste. The white wine and nutmeg gives the Fondue a different taste. Fondue is easy to make recipe. - 42.9033
Turkish Roll Ups
Melt butter and stir in the flour, then add milk gradually and cook until thick.
Drop in cubes of the cheese and heat and stir until smoothly melted.
Season with salt, pepper and a dash of cayenne.
Cool the mixture and form into 16 fingers 1 1/2 inches... - 34.7672