- » Ground Veal Lasagna
Ground Veal Lasagna Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ground veal lasagna recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ground veal lasagna recipes.
Lasagne With Veal And Tarragon
1. Cook the lasagne strips until less than al dente. Do not overcook; the pasta will cook some more in the oven. Lay the strips on cotton kitchen toweling and pat them dry with kitchen toweling.
2. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Arrange several pasta strips to... - 30.4048
Preheat oven to 375 Â°F (190 Â°C).
Heat olive oil in saute pan over medium heat. Add onion, both peppers, celery and zucchini. Season with salt and pepper. Cook 8 to 10 minutes over low heat.
Melt butter in frying pan. Add ground veal and saute until meat... - 35.761
1.Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2.In a saucepan, saute the onion.
3. Add in the ground meat and saute.
4. Now add in garlic salt, pepper, mushrooms, oregano, tomato sauce, basil and parsley.
5.In a mixing bowl, mix together cottage... - 45.3897
South Of The Border Lasagna
Add tomatoes, picante, taco seasoning mix and chiles.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes.
Spread half of meat mixture in bottom of baking dish.
Top with 1/2 noodles and the cup Ricotta cheese.
Top with Cheddar.
Repeat... - 34.4345
Northern Style Lasagna
Prepare Meat Sauce: in a 12 inch skillet, heat oil over medium heat until hot.
Add garlic, carrots and onion.
Cook 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Increase heat to high and add veal, beef and pork.
Cook 10 minutes breaking up meat.
Drain any... - 43.6943
Lasagna Style Baked Pennette With Meat Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350° Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add thepenneffe and cook the pasta until al dente. Drain well.
2. In a large, deep skillet, heat the olive oil. Add the chopped onion and cook over moderately high heat,... - 31.7615
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
Heat oil in large frying pan.
Add onion, thyme, oregano, parsley and clove; cover and cook 3 minutes.
Stir in veal and ham; season and cook 3 minutes uncovered.
Add chicken stock and spinach; cook 3 to 4 minutes.
Stir in... - 44.3708
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
Grease lasagne dish.
Mix cottage cheese, allspice, oregano, lemon rind and Parmesan cheese together in bowl; set aside.
Heat oil in large skillet; cook onions, celery and garlic 3 to 4 minutes over medium heat.
Add meats, mix... - 43.0185
To make the filling, heat the oil in a large skillet.
Add the turkey and onion and cook over moderate heat for about 8 minutes until the meat loses its pink color.
Add the garlic and continue to cook for about 2 minutes until the meat is cooked through and... - 43.9827
Veal Ragu With Campanelle Pasta
1) Cut the vegetables, as desired.
2) In a large deep skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
3) Add veal and brown for 2-3 minutes.
4) Add onion, bay leaf, carrot and garlis and season with pepper and salt.
5) Let the veggies become... - 44.0212
Green Lasagne Donatello
After rolling out Spinach Pasta, cut strips so they are about as long as a shallow 3-quart casserole or 9- by 13-inch baking dish; cover lightly and set aside.
Melt butter in oil in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add onion, celery, and carrot; cook,... - 43.5022