- » Ground Vanilla
Ground Vanilla Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ground vanilla recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ground vanilla recipes.
Ground Cherry Pie
Preheat oven to 42.5° F Put ground-cherries into unbaked pie shell.
Beat eggs, add salt, honey, flour, milk, and vanilla.
Pour over cherries and bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes, then reduce heat to 350° F. and bake for about 30 minutes longer, until a... - 31.1393
Ground Almond Torte
Spread almonds in a 9-inch pie pan.
Bake in a 350° oven, shaking pan occasionally, until almonds are fragrant and golden inside (about 10 minutes; break a nut to test).
Let cool slightly.
In a food processor, whirl 1/2 cup of the almonds until very finely... - 39.5094
Milk And Honey Panna Cotta With Vanilla Blackberries
This is one of those desserts that everybody loves and is amazingly impressive for any occasion but is incredibly easy to prepare. The Panna Cotta is smooth and creamy, sweetened with honey and topped with Vanilla Blackberries. So if you are not a chocolate... - 136.524
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 350Â°F (180Â°C).
2) Take a bowl and add the sugar and butter, creaming them until fluffy and light.
3) Add the egg yolks to it, beating them well.
4) Add the almonds along with the... - 41.8352
Chocolate Vanilla Yogurt Milk Shake
Place all ingredients except ice cubes in container of an electric blender,- top with cover, and process until smooth.
Add ice cubes,- process until smooth. - 21.1183
Vanilla Malted Milk
In blender container combine ice water, ice milk, nonfat dry milk powder, malted milk powder, and vanilla.
Cover and blend till mixture is smooth.
If desired, lightly sprinkle ground cinnamon atop each serving. - 28.6082
Strawberries With Gingered Vanilla Yogurt
In a small portable container, stir together yogurt and ginger.
Pack strawberries in a separate container.
To serve, offer yogurt mixture as a dip alongside strawberries. - 22.1779
Sour Cream Apple Pie With Vanilla
Combine flour, salt, sugar, egg, sour cream, vanilla and nutmeg; beat well.
Stir in apples.
Pour into pie shell.
Bake in 400° oven 15 minutes.
Reduce oven to 350° and bake 30 minutes longer.
Remove from oven; sprinkle with Nut Topping.
Return to oven 10... - 40.3739
Frozen Venetian Parfait
Line a 3 cup mixing bowl with foil, allowing an overhang of 1 inch.
Combine marshmallow cream with water in a medium size bowl; stir until well blended; beat in ice cream; stir in almonds, cherries and orange peel.
Spoon into lined bowl; cover.
Freeze... - 33.1144
Cream Cheese Vanilla Spread
Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, adding enough milk to make a creamy consistency.
Cover the bowl and chill to give the flavors time to blend. - 25.9495
French Almond Macaroons With Vanilla
1. Whip egg whites until they hold stiff points.
2. Mix together the sugar, ground almonds and cornstarch thoroughly.
3. Fold them into the whipped whites, with the vanilla.
4. Place the mixture in a forcing bag with a 1/2 inch nozzle.
5. Pipe onto unglazed... - 34.8958
Warm Vanilla Almond Milk
Combine first 4 ingredients in a small saucepan.
Cook over medium-low heat just until thoroughly heated, stirring frequently.
Pour into serving mugs.
If desired, sprinkle with nutmeg, and garnish with cinnamon sticks. - 25.568
Vanilla Flavored Kourabiedes
Cream butter and 1/2 cup powdered sugar.
Stir in egg yolk, vanilla, and aniseed.
Stir in almonds.
Stir together flour and baking powder; blend into creamed mixture.
Wrap and chill for 30 minutes.
Form into 1-inch balls; stud each with a clove.
Bake on... - 36.3027
Orange Vanilla Freeze
Combine the orange-juice concentrate, milk, ice cream and cinnamon, half at a time, in electric-blender container; cover and whirl at high speed about 1 minute, or until well mixed.
Pour into tall glasses. - 22.9089
Orange Vanilla Freeze
1. In a electric-blender-container add milk, cinnamon, orange juice concentrate and ice cream and whirl it for about a minute until the mixture gets combined well.
2. Serve in mugs or tall glasses after garnishing with a slice of orange (if... - 23.3584
Vanilla Cream Alexander
1. Combine first 4 ingredients in container of an electric blender; cover and process until smooth. Pour into glasses. Sprinkle with nutmeg, if desired. Serve immediately. - 22.0297
Vanilla Almond Tortoni Sorbet
1. Combine the ricotta, sugar, vanilla, almond extract, and the nutmeg in a food processor. Pulse until the mixture is smooth, about 5 seconds. Add the frozen yogurt and pulse to combine, about 5 seconds longer.
2. Transfer the mixture to a 9 x 13-inch metal... - 31.3211
These crispy fine vanilla biscuits make great snack for any time of the day. Quick and easy, these are perfect pick for those with a taste of vanilla! - 26.3467
My sister likes this vanilla cupcakes recipe. It is true that cooking is her hobby. She keeps preparing various types of dishes. But whenever she is very happy. She makes this cupcake .An Interesting fact is that my family also likes this dessert very much.... - 42.5484
Peach Crumble With Vanilla Ice Cream
Arrange peach slices in 9" glass pie plate.
Microwave at high setting 3 minutes, or until hot.
Combine flour, sugar and cinnamon in bowl.
Cut in butter until mixture is crumbly, using pastry blender.
Sprinkle over hot peaches.
Microwave at high setting 2... - 34.0756
Vanilla Flavored Egg Custard
1. Pour milk into a 4-cup glass measure and microwave at Time Cook (power level 7) for 4 to 6 minutes, or until scalded. Meanwhile, in a 1 1/2 quart mixing bowl, beat eggs lightly. Add all remaining ingredients, except nutmeg. Quickly stir in scalded milk.
2.... - 28.1347
Steamed Carrot Pudding With Vanilla Sauce
In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
Beat in eggs and vanilla.
Combine the dry ingredients; gradually add to creamed mixture.
Stir in the carrots, potatoes, raisins, dates and nuts.
Pour into a well-greased 6-cup pudding... - 45.4722
Pineapple Vanilla Bread Pudding
In a large mixer bowl cream together butter or margarine, vanilla pudding mix, and cinnamon till fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
In another bowl combine milk, undrained pineapple, coconut, raisins, and vanilla.
By hand,... - 43.77
Vanilla Coconut Pears
Drain pears, reserving 1 1/4 cups liquid.
Set pears aside.
Combine 1/4 cup reserved liquid with cornstarch, vanilla, and cinnamon, stirring until smooth.
Combine remaining 1 cup liquid with sugar, bourbon, and butter in a small saucepan; gradually stir in... - 40.3206
Vanilla White Chocolate Mousse
At least 2 days ahead, combine vanilla bean and sugar in processor or blender and mix until bean is finely ground.
Pass through fine sieve, reserving large pieces of vanilla for another use.
Transfer vanilla sugar to airtight container and cover.
Let stand... - 42.1826
Pecan-vanilla Tea Bread
Pecan-Vanilla Tea Bread is a delcious bread. A bite of a freshly baked Pecan-Vanilla Tea Bread is a heavenly experience. Try this wonderful Pecan-Vanilla Tea Bread recipe! - 44.1963
Peach Frost With Vanilla Ice Cream
1. In a blender, add peaches, corn syrup, ginger and blend until smooth.
2. Add, sherbet, ginger ale and blend again till smooth.
3. In a glass, pour the contents and top up with scoop of vanilla ice cream.
4. Serve chilled. - 35.0805
Grilled Plums With Spiced Vanilla Cream
Place plums on the bottom half of a large sheet of heavy-duty aluminum foil.
Sprinkle evenly with sugar and lemon juice.
Dot with margarine.
Fold upper half of foil over plums, and seal.
Place grill rack over medium-hot coals.
Place plum packet on rack, and... - 39.1059
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°.
2) Mix the butter and sugar together by beating them with a wooden spoon or with an electric mixer set at medium speed until light, fluffy and creamy.
3) Beat in the flour; 1/2 cup at a time.
4) Then add the... - 41.3363
Banana Foster With Vanilla Ice Cream
The bananas foster is a banana dessert prepared with bananas and ice cream and flavored with cinnamon. Cooked with sugar and butter, the banana is drizzled with liquer, ignited rum and a dash of cinnamon and served over ice cream. - 39.2871
Hot Vanilla Sauce
Combine sugar, flour and nutmeg in medium bowl.
Stir in 1/4 cup of the milk until smooth.
Stir in remaining milk and half-and-half.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until thickened, 5 to 7 minutes, stirring 2 or 3 times.
Stir in vanilla.
Serve over cake or fruit, if... - 32.0669
Mini Carrot Cakes With Cream Cheese And Vanilla Frosting
Bite sized mini carrot cakes are dainty little treats that can win over palates with little effort. Loved by kids and adults it is a recipe that incorporates hearty warm flavors of the orange zest and cinnamon with the goodness of carrots. The icing on the... - 111.555
Spanish Vanilla Cake
Grease a 9-inch (23-cm) petal-patterned cake pan.
Preheat oven to 375°F(190°C).
To make cake, mix almonds, half the sugar, vanilla, salt, whole egg and 6 egg yolks in a large bowl.
Beat until creamy.
Beat egg whites until stiff; fold in remaining... - 46.1095
Stuffed Poached Pears With Brandied Vanilla Cream
Baked Spiced Pears With A Vanilla Ice Cream Sauce is an amazing dish.
The pears are nicely baked in the cooking liquid with the apricots, cranberries, cherries or raisins and walnuts. Then served with the delicious vanilla ice cream sauce. Try out this... - 109.942
No-bake Vanilla Pudding
All you sweet-toothers, here is a must-try recipe for you, which you are bound to like. This vanilla pudding involves no baking in oven and you can make it on stove-top. Isn't that simple and interesting? Learn from the chef about the detail process and... - 117.116
Old Fashioned Vanilla Bread Pudding With Winter Fruit
Scrape seeds from vanilla bean; place the seeds and bean in a small heavy saucepan.
Pour 2% low-fat milk into pan, and cook over medium-low heat to 180° or until tiny bubbles form around edge of pan (do not boil).
Remove from heat; let cool.
Discard... - 43.3119
Beat the egg whites until foamy; add the salt and continue beating until they stand in stiff peaks, adding the vanilla toward the end.
Gradually add the sugar and continue beating for 15 minutes after the last of the sugar has been added.
Remove half the... - 36.1259
Carrot Cake With Vanilla Sauce
Cream together Butter Buds, sugars, Egg Beaters, pineapple, and vanilla.
Add raisins and Grape-Nuts.
Add flour and spices.
Fold in grated carrots.
Pour into bundt pan sprayed with non fat cooking spray.
Bake at 350°F.45 minutes to one hour.
While the cake is... - 41.8355
Pumpkin Gingerbread With Vanilla Sauce
Place rack in center of oven.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Spray a 9 1/2 x13-inch square baking dish with a non-fat cooking spray.
Use the mixer to cream sugars, liquid Butter Buds, and Egg Beaters until smooth.
Beat about 2 minutes.
Mix in pumpkin, grated orange... - 42.3739
Cinnamon Vanilla Pie
This delicious looking Vanilla cream Pie completes the dessert menu for Christmas.Served with good amount of cream this Vanilla Cream Pie will fetch you lots of compliments.Cloves gives the extra taste to this Vanilla pie. - 42.8351
In a small pan, combine 1/4 cup of the milk and 2 tablespoons of the butter; bring to a boil, stirring.
At once, dump in 1/4 cup of the flour; remove from heat and stir vigorously until mixture is smooth and pulls from pan sides.
Add egg and beat until... - 46.6406
1 For the cookies: In a food processor fitted with the metal blade, process the flour, almonds, and salt until the almonds are very finely chopped, almost a powder.
2 In the bowl of a heavy-duty mixer fitted with the paddle blade, beat the... - 45.5941
Pumpkin Pound Cake With French Vanilla Ice Cream
Position a rack in the lower third of the oven and preheat it to 350°F.
Butter a 10-inch tube pan or 12-cup Bundt pan. (Use the nonstick kind, if you have one.) Sift together the flour, baking powder, salt, ginger, nutmeg, cloves, cinnamon, and cardamom.
Set... - 45.0777
Vanilla Crescent Cookies
1. On a work surface, sift the flour, add almonds, one third cup sugar, butter, egg yolks and vanilla extract
2. Mix them all together with hands and work into a dough; chill the dough for a couple of hours
3. make worm-like structures with the dough... - 38.2292
Vanilla Ke Doughnuts
Mix sifted flour, cinnamon and add eggs, sugar, butter, yeast and milk.
Make a soft dough.
Knead and reserve for 1 hour to rise.
Knead again and divide into 18 portions.
Make each portion into a doughnut-shaped ring with a hole in the centre, and fry in hot... - 35.89
Walnut-vanilla Crescent Cookies
Christmas treats for you? Here is the video recipe for vanilla crescent cookies, baked specially during Christmas time. A rich walnut flavor and a nice crunchy cookie is what you can finally expect. - 114.187
Molasses Cake With Vanilla Custard Sauce
Combine liquid Butter Buds with boiling water, sugar, and molasses.
Sift soda, lite salt, spices, and flour; add to mixture.
Beat in Egg Beater.
Pour into a 9 x13-inch pan that has been sprayed with a non-fat cooking spray.
Bake at 350°F.for 35-40 minutes. - 33.3597
Combine 2 cups of the flour, the yeast, lemon peel, and cinnamon.
Heat together milk, sugar, butter, and 1/4 tea spoon salt just till warm (115-120°), stirring constantly.
Add to dry mixture; add egg yolks.
Beat at low speed of electric mixer for 1/2 minute,... - 39.1415
Vanilla Flavored Apple Dumplings
For pastry, in a small mixing bowl stir together flour and salt.
Using a pastry blender, cut in the shortening till pieces are the size of fine crumbs.
Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of the water over part of the mixture; gently toss with a fork.
Push moistened dough... - 40.5159
Vanilla Molasses Crisps
1. In a medium bowl, beat butter, brown sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, ginger, mace, and allspice with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Gradually beat in molasses.
2. Add flour mixed with baking soda, baking powder, and salt and beat on... - 34.7109
Rice Pudding With Vanilla Pudding
1. Combine all ingredients in a 2-quart glass bowl or casserole. Cover with wax paper.
2. Microwave at Time Cook (power level 5) for 14 to 16 minutes, or until pudding is thickened, stirring every 3 minutes. Chill before serving. - 24.7611
Nut Pudding With Vanilla Sauce
Set your taste-buds reeling with delight with this enticingly delicious Nut Pudding with Vanilla Sauce . Also, you might find it hard to believe, how easy it is to make this Nut Pudding with Vanilla Sauce . So don't miss it! - 49.3718
Vanilla Almond Loaf
1) Preheat oven at 160C.
2) In a bowl sift flour, salt and soda together.
3) In a small bowl, cream butter with sugar until light.
4) Beat in egg yolks and add 2 tbsp flour and mix well to avoid from curdling.
5) Gently fold in flour.... - 48.2661
Vanilla Carrot Cake
Carrot cake is a delicious and ralatively healthy dessert made with shredded carrots baked with wheat flour and refined flour. Baked with a batter of eggs, cinnamon, ginger and pineapple concentrate added to the flour, the carrot cake also has pineapple bits... - 46.046
Cinnamon Apple Pieces With Vanilla Sauce
To make the sauce, heat the 1 cup half-and-half and sugar in a saucepan over medium heat until boiling.
Whisk cornstarch into the remaining half-and-half.
Add to saucepan and stir.
Reduce temperature to a simmer.
Continue cooking, stirring often,... - 39.3615
Vanilla Nut Cake
Nut Cake is a delicious dessert recipe. The irresistible combination of nuts and eggs won't let you go away from it. - 40.3273
French Vanilla Bread Pudding
Bread Pudding is an amazingly delicious recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Serve this Bread Pudding to them, I bet everyone will praise for your creativity. - 37.259
Almond And Vanilla Shortbread
This is a classic snack from United Kingdom. This recipe uses ground almonds along with the flour. So it gives a more nutty flavor. - 0
Baked Apple With Vanilla Ice Cream
A classic recipe of Baked Apples.Baked Apples recipe combines green apples,berries,walnuts & cinnamon sticks.Baked Apples served with vanilla ice cream. - 44.2135
Snickerdoodles With Vanilla Extract
Preheat oven to 400°.
Combine 1/4 cup granulated sugar, brown sugar, and butter in a medium bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed until light and fluffy.
Beat in vanilla extract and egg.
Weigh or lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level... - 44.7187
Apple Pie Amandine With Vanilla Milk
– Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
– In a bowl, combine apples, powdered almonds, sugar, vanilla extract, lemon juice, raisins, butter, and cinnamon.
– Fill the pie crust, bake
30 minutes. Remove and let stand to cool. Garnish with vanilla milk. - 37.5398
Vanilla And Nutmeg Baked Rice Pudding
Combine sugar, cornstarch, and nutmeg in a medium mixing bowl.
Add eggs, beating until well-combined.
Add milk, raisins, rice, and vanilla, stirring until well-blended.
Pour mixture into a greased 8-inch square pan.
Place prepared pan in a 13x9x2-inch baking... - 42.7201
Bananas Foster Sauce With Pineapple And Vanilla Ice Cream
Simmer brown sugar, butter, rum, liqueur, cinnamon, and salt in a large saute pan over medium heat.
Cook until thickened, about 8 minutes, whisking occasionally.
Add bananas and simmer until warmed through, about 1 minute.
Off heat, stir in pineapple.
To... - 38.6668
Aunt Gertrude's Sweetheart Crescents
Combine the flour, salt and yeast in a large bowl.
Cut in the margarine until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Combine the egg yolks, sour cream and 1 teaspoon of the vanilla in a small bowl; mix until smooth.
Add the sour cream mixture to the flour mixture... - 42.1119
1) Heat oven to 375°.
2) In a mixer bowl, add butter, brown sugar, vanilla and eggs.
3) Beat at medium speed for 1 to 2 minutes.
4) Add in the flour, buttermilk, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, allspice and nutmeg.
5) Continue beating till... - 50.556
1. Combine first 3 ingredients in container of an electric blender; cover and process until smooth. Pour into glasses. Sprinkle each serving with cinnamon, if desired. Serve immediately. - 22.3456
Simple Spiced Colombian Coffee
Place coffee in filter basket; sprinkle with cinnamon, nutmeg, and vanilla.
Add water according to manufacturer's instructions. - 25.9139
Combine the vanilla wafers, pecans and confectioners' sugar in a bowl and mix well.
Add a mixture of the corn syrup and bourbon to the wafer mixture and mix well.
Shape into cherry size balls.
Dust with confectioners' sugar - 23.0157
Coffee Ice Cream Punch
1) Use a punch bowl, to spoon ice cream with a tablespoon.
2) Pour in milk, sugar, vanilla, and nutmeg. Combine the mixture thoroughly.
3) Add cooled coffee and coffee ice cubes, and stir all together.
4) Ladle the drink into cups and garnish... - 36.2206
1) Boil 2 cups of water and make espresso coffee with ground beans.
2) Just before removing add in the vanilla bean and let it cool in the refrigerator.
3) In a saucepan, mix 3/4 cup water with the sugar.
4) Allow it to come to a boil and remove from... - 31.8919
Coffee Cream Punch
1) Use a casserole to mix coffee and 4 cups of water.
2) Microwave at HIGH for 4 minutes.
3) In a bowl, put ice cream and pour in hot coffee.
4) Stir to melt in ice cream.
5) Pour the ice cream into cups. Sprinkle nutmeg on top... - 33.8813
Bring water to boil in a covered 10-inch skillet.
Beat eggs, sugar, vanilla, and salt together.
Gradually add scalded milk to egg mixture.
Pour mixture into six (6-ounce) custard cups.
Sprinkle with nutmeg.
Set custard cups in boiling water; cover skillet - 31.6604
1) Preheat oven hot to 375°F, 190°C or Gas No. 5.
2) Lightly flour a surface and roll out the prepared pastry.
3) With a 2 1/2-inch (6-cm) plain, round cutter shape out twelve circles of pastry..
4) Line twelve tartlet tins with... - 45.7099
1.Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2.On a cookie sheet, place the walnuts.
3.Bake for 8 minutes until walnuts are golden brown.
4.Do not let them get burnt.
5.Mix together the walnuts, cooked noodles and rest of ingredients but butter or... - 46.6594
1. Sieve the flour and sugar together and rub in the margarine.
2. Add the vanilla essence and bind the mixture together.
3. Form into small balls and place on a baking tray a few inches apart.
4. With the back of a fork, press the balls down making a... - 29.4601
1. Sieve the flour and sugar together and rub in the margarine.
2. Add the vanilla essence and bind the mixture together.
3. Form into small balls and place on a baking tray a few inches apart.
4. With the back of a fork, press the balls down making a... - 31.7323
Country Sour Cream Cookies
1) In a mixing bowl add 2 cups flour and the rest of the ingredients, keeping aside the decorator sugars and frostings.
2) Gently beat and also regularly scrape the bowl till everything is well mixed.
3) Add in the remaining 2 cups flour and hand mix... - 48.7336
1) Heat the oven at 325°F or Mark 3.
2) In a pan, add butter, sugar and syrup and gently heat till the butter melts and the sugar dissolves. Cool slightly.
3) Into a bowl, sift flour with salt and ginger and stir well, with lemon juice... - 43.5625
1. Preheat oven to moderate (350° F.). Grease a 16 x 13 x 3-inch pan (a roasting pan will do).
2. Beat the egg whites until stiff and set aside. Beat the yolks with the sugar until light and lemon colored. Add vanilla to the yolks while beating.
3. Mix the... - 38.0674
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Prepare an 8-inch round layer cake pan that will be able to hold the cake.
3. In a 3-quart saucepan, place the prunes and the 2 cups water and simmer on low heat. When the pan reaches boiling point, reduce... - 42.9371
1) Prepare the pastry.
2) Take two-thirds of the dough and roll out to 1/4-1/2 inch thickness.
3) Use the dough to line the flan ring and fill with jam.
4) Using the remaining dough, roll out to a round and place over the top of the... - 46.5627
Position oven rack to lowest setting.
Preheat oven to 4000.
Place squash, cut sides down, on a foil-lined baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
Bake at 400° for 30 minutes or until squash is tender.
Cool slightly; peel.
Mash pulp to measure 2 1/2... - 45.9605
Eggnog Glazed Spritz Cookies
1) Heat oven to 375°.
2) In a bowl add butter, sugar, egg and vanilla.
3) Beat at medium speed till creamy.
4) Reduce the speed and add flour and nutmeg.
5) Beat till well mixed.
6) Add the dough into a cookie press and form desired... - 49.7585
Spicy Sprttz Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a medium bowl, beat butter, sugar, egg, and vanilla with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blendecf
2. Beat in flour mixed with cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, allspice, and salt until dough is smooth, scraping down side of... - 36.7614
Coffee Custard Tart
1. To make the pastry, sift the flour and sugar into a mixing bowl. Rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Stir in the walnuts.
2. In a small bowl, mix together the egg yolk, vanilla and water. Add to the dry ingredients and... - 40.1824
Glorious Morning Muffins
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Coat a 12-cup muffin pan with no-stick spray.
In a large bowl, mix the all-purpose flour, pastry flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt.
In a medium bowl, mix the yogurt, brown sugar, egg, oil, and vanilla.
Pour over... - 48.3685
Lazy Daisy Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour 9-inch square baking pan.
2. In small bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt. In small saucepan, heat 3/4 cup milk and 2 tablespoons butter over low heat until butter melts and milk is hot.
3. Meanwhile, in... - 45.0981
Why not try a chia porridge for breakfast. This is a great gluten substitute for breakfast and this raw food recipe for chia porridge can be made to taste. Watch this excellent informative video to make a healthy gluten-free breakfast dish. This video is a... - 103.075
Measure water into a 4-cup glass measure.
Microwave at HIGH 3 to 4 minutes, or until boiling.
Stir in oats.
Set aside to cool slightly.
Sift together flour, soda, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
Cream shortening and sugars in a mixer bowl.
Add eggs,... - 49.0826
Meal In A Muffin Tin
* Minted Lamb Cups: Combine lamb with first 5 ingredients, and spoon into 2 oiled muffin cups.
* Baked Potato: Prick potato halves, and place, cut side down, in 2 oiled cups.
* Fruited Upside-down Cake: Place spoonful of fruit cocktail, peach half or 2... - 44.0673
Sour Cream Coffee Cake
Preheat oven to 350°. Grease and flour a bundt pan.
Cream butter and sugar in a food processor or blender. Add all other ingredients and process until smooth and fluffy.
Pour one half of the batter into the prepared bundt pan.
Stir together all filling... - 36.4718
1. In a small saucepan, pour out the milk
2. Add the vanilla bean to the pan
3. Heat the milk till tiny bubbles from along the edges
4. Remove the pan from the heat and add the raisins and the margarine to the pan
5. Let stand for 10 minutes.... - 44.1283
Apple Butter Spice Cake
Combine the ingredients for topping and set aside.
Sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together; set aside.
Cream butter with extract; gradually add the sugar, beating until fluffy.
Add the eggs, one at a time, beating thoroughly after each... - 43.8393
Danish Cookie Rings
Grease cookie sheets; set aside.
Process almonds in food processor until ground, but not pasty.
Place almonds, flour, sugar and baking powder in large bowl.
Cut butter into flour mixture with pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture is crumbly.
Beat egg, milk... - 44.9147
Tia Maria Icecream
1.In a heavy saucepan, mix together cream, milk, vanilla, sugar, instant ezpresso and cinnamon.
2. Cook over medium heat until mixture is scalded and sugar dissolves completely. This might take around 10 minutes.
3.In a bowl whisk the egg yolks well... - 40.4386
Mexican Wedding Cakes
1. Preheat oven to 325Â°F
2. In large bowl, beat half a cup of the powdered sugar, the butter and vanilla until light and fluffy; use an electric mixer on medium speed and scrape the bowl occasionally
3. Turn the speed to low, beat... - 43.6157
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
3. Beat adding eggs, one at a time, after each addition and stir in vanilla.
4. In a bowl sift flour, measure and sift again with baking powder... - 47.5138
Peaches And Cream Dessert
Stir together flour, pudding mix and baking powder.
Combine egg, milk and melted margarine; add to dry ingredients.
Mix well; spread in greased 8-inch square baking pan.
Drain peaches, reserving 1/3 cup liquid.
Chop peaches; sprinkle on top of batter.
Beat... - 46.3522