Stir Fried Turkey
- » Ground Turkey Stir Fry
Ground Turkey Stir Fry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ground turkey stir fry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ground turkey stir fry recipes.
Low Carb Stir Fried Ground Turkey Shirataki Noodles
If you are looking for a yummy turkey shirataki noodles recipe that is also easy to make and healthy, then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make yummy noodles that have very few carbs but are packed with taste! - 115.391
Summer Turkey Stir Fry
In a bowl, mix together bulgur and boiling water; set aside until most of the liquid is absorbed, about 1 hour; drain.
Place a wok or 10-inch frying pan over high heat.
Add 2 tablespoons oil, garlic, and turkey; stir-fry until lightly browned, crumbling meat... - 40.1681
Turkey And Summer Garden Stir Fry
Combine the black pepper, paprika and garlic powder in a pie plate.
Roll the turkey strips in the mixture until coated.
In a wok or large skillet, heat 1 teaspoon of the oil over medium-high heat.
Add the turkey and stir-fry for 3 to 4 minutes or until the... - 42.5858
Turkey And Vegetable Stir Fry
1. Combine the marinade ingredients in a small bowl. Add the turkey, stirring to break it up and coat it with marinade. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
2. Place a wok or wide frying pan over high heat. Add the vegetable oil, swirling to coat the sides.... - 30.7749
Stir Fry Turkey And Vegetables
1. Heat the oil in a wok or a heavy skillet. Add the turkey and stir-fry until lightly browned. Add salt, pepper, basil, thyme, chervil, and savory.
2. With wok or skillet over fairly high heat, add the cauliflower, broccoli, mushrooms, alfalfa seed sprouts,... - 31.0315
Ground Turkey Gustoso
Preheat oven to 400°.
Mix first 8 ingredients.
Fry in margarine for a few minutes until meat loses raw look.
Stir in rhubarb sauce.
Mix the cornstarch blended with wine into 1/3 of the soup.
Stir this soup mixture into meat mixture and let it heat... - 46.4861
Mediterranean Turkey And Eggplant Stir Fry
1. In large nonstick skillet, over medium-high heat, saute turkey, onion, garlic, oregano, mint, salt and pepper 5 to 6 minutes or until meat is no longer pink. Remove turkey mixture from skillet and set aside.
2. In same skillet, over medium-high heat, saute... - 33.2107
Turkey And Orange Stir Fry
If using frozen turkey, defrost and dry well before using.
The skin can be removed, if desired.
Cut the turkey into strips about 4 cm/1 1/2 inches in length and 1 cm/1/2 inch in width and thickness.
Mix together the soy sauce and orange juice.
Place the... - 43.9803
Saucy Tofu And Turkey Stir Fry
Tofu is sought after for its health values and for the fact that it is a good gluten substitute. Here is a recipe to make Saucy Tofu Stir Fry in a fusion style using Asian as well as other global ingredients and cooking techniques. Good with rice! - 119.336
Stir Fried Turkey With Mixed Vegetables
1. To make the marinade, in a medium size glass bowl, combine the sesame oil, soy sauce, ginger and garlic.
2. Add the turkey strips, toss to coat with the marinade and set aside allowing the meat to marinate for 1/2 hour.
3. In a small glass... - 46.7974
Steam Stirred Turkey
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Sprinkle all surfaces of the turkey with 1 tablespoon of the seasoning mix, rub it in well, and set the seasoned turkey aside.
Dissolve the cornstarch in 4 tablespoons of the stock, and set aside.
Preheat... - 42.8166
Turkey And Peanut Stir Fry
1) Take a wok and heat oil in it.
2) Add onions to it and cook 4 minutes until they turn soft and the edges start getting browned.
3) Add the strips of turkey and cook for 3 minutes more stirring all the time.
4) Add the carrot and broccoli and cook... - 46.3949
Ground Turkey Sauce With Spaghetti Squash
Here's a lighthearted and light version of spaghetti that features a ground turkey sauce served on a bed of tender spaghettilike strands of squash.
The squash can be baked ormicrowaved.
Pierce squash in several places with a fork.
Place on a rimmed baking... - 43.2274
Fried Green Bananas With Spiced Ground Chicken
1. Peel the bananas with a paring knife (the peel doesn't come off easily when the bananas are unripe). Cut them in half lengthwise, then in half lengthwise again, so you have 4 long strips, each about 1/2 inch wide.
2. Melt the butter in a large nonstick... - 38.2492
Ground Meat Base
Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a large frying pan and saut6 turkey in it until pink color is gone, stirring to break up pieces.
Remove turkey and set to one side.
Add remaining oil and saute onion and garlic in it until onion is limp.
Stir in tomatoes and tomato... - 31.4771
Sesame Turkey And Garlic Fried Rice
1. Cut the turkey diagonally into strips and put in a bowl. Add 1 tablespoon of the soy sauce, 1 tablespoon of the sherry, 1 teaspoon of the sesame oil, the sesame seeds, cornflour, salt and pepper and mix well together.
2. Cut the broccoli into... - 49.3653
Turkey Escalopes With Apricot Chutney
1. Put a turkey steak on to a sheet of non-pvc clingfilm or non-stick baking parchment. Cover with a second sheet.
2. Using a rolling pin, gently pound the turkey until the meat is flattened to about 5 mm/ 1/4 inch thick. Repeat to make 4 escalopes.
3. Mix... - 45.4411
Turkey Lettuce Wraps
1. In a large bowl, mix together ground turkey, soy sauce, rice wine, garlic and ginger.
2. Add in the cornstarch, green onion, zucchini, carrot, red onion and red pepper. Mix well and set aside.
3. In a wok, add in the half of oil and... - 0
Glazed Turkey And Pea Pods
1) Take a bowl and add turkey slices and 1 teaspoon corn starch. Mix it well.
2) Make a mixture of broth, 1 tablespoon corn starch, hoisin sauce, gingerroot and pepper.
3) Heat wok or 12-inch skillet and add oil to it. Rotate it to coat... - 42.2962
Turkey Zucchini Skillet
If you are having a hard time to figure out, how to serve good food on the dinner table in minimum time, then this video is a must watch. Chef Dani Spies teaches you the tips to cook delicious as well as nutritious food within couple of minutes. The turkey... - 109.033
Cheese And Turkey Burrito
A burrito with cheese and turkey is what this video is all about! The ingredients are shown as clippings! A meal with a burrito which is so easy to make!.See the video for more! - 69.6867
Turkey With Coconut, Ginger And Lime
1) In a bowl, add all the marinade ingredients and combine together.
2) Place the turkey strips into the marinade and coat thoroughly.
3) Cover with a lid or plastic wrap and marinate for at least 20 minutes.
4) In a measuring jug, place the... - 45.3194
Turkey Breast Shanghai
1) In a medium bowl, place turkey, by cutting it into thin strips.
2) Marinate it with 1/4 cup wine, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, cornstarch and pepper for 15 minutes at room temperature.
3) In the meantime, take a small bowl; mix remaining... - 42.5752
Turkey Patty Melt
1. In a medium mixing bowl, put together turkey, mushrooms, bread crumbs, egg white, mayonnaise, and Italian seasoning and mix well.
2. Roll the mixture and shape to form a patty.
3. In a 9-inch nonstick skillet, grease with nonstick... - 50.2551
Middle Eastern Turkey And Pepper Saute
1. In a food processor add the jalapeno pepper and mince it with scallions.
2. In a skillet large enough to hold all the ingredients heat oil and saute scallions, red pepper, jalapeno, turkey and garlic.
3. Cook until red pepper and jalapeno are soft... - 41.824
Turkey Vegetable Sloppy Joes
Cook turkey, onion, and garlic in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until turkey is browned, stirring to crumble.
Stir in bell pepper and next 7 ingredients.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes.
Spoon 1/2 cup turkey mixture... - 35.532
Turkey And Hominy Chili
1 Heat the oil in a nonstick Dutch oven over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic; cook, stirring frequently, until golden, about 7 minutes. Add the turkey and cook, breaking it up with a wooden spoon, until browned, about 5 minutes.
2 Stir in the tomatoes,... - 33.4027
Shredded Turkey With Mixed Vegetables
1) In a large bowl, prepare a thin paste of corn flour and water, to prepare the sauce. Pour in soy sauce and rice wine or sherry. Stir well. Place aside.
2) Use a wok, to heat up.
3) Dry-fry almonds over moderate heat until golden... - 45.9906
Tarragon And Wine Turkey Sausage
In a large bowl mix all the ingredients together except the casing.
Marinate the sausage in the refrigerator for 6 hours.
Push the mixture through a sausage grinder with 1/4-inch diameter holes, stuffing the meat directly into the casing.
Cook the same as any... - 36.4358
Culinary Carrie: Turkey Pad Thai
It’s the day after Thanksgiving are you already tired of turkey sandwiches and turkey soup? My Turkey Pad Thai is the perfect way to use some of your leftover turkey in a completely different, non-traditional way that your family and guests will love. - 115.083
Chicken Vegetable Stir Fry
Place frozen pea pods in a colander.
Run hot water over pea pods just till thawed.
For sauce, in a small mixing bowl stir together soy sauce, cornstarch, bouillon granules, ginger, red pepper, and 1/4 cup water.
Slice the... - 47.5824
Beefy Green Bean & Walnut Stir Fry
• In large skillet, heat oil and garlic over medium heat about 30 seconds.
• Add beef and beans; sprinkle with salt. Mix well.
• Cook 5 minutes or until beef is well browned, stirring occasionally.
• Stir in walnuts; cook 2 minutes more.
• Serve... - 30.7842
Pork And Pineapple Stir Fry
Partially freeze meat.
Thinly slice across the grain into bite size strips.
Drain pineapple, reserving % cup of juice.
For sauce, stir together reserved pineapple juice, cornstarch, Worcestershire sauce, bouillon granules, and cumin.
Set... - 41.5723
Mandarin Pork Stir Fry
• Heat 2 tablespoons juice over medium-high heat in large nonstick skillet sprayed with vegetable cooking spray until juice bubbles.
• Add pork and ginger; cook and stir 3 minutes or until pork is no longer pink. Remove pork from skillet.
• Heat 3 more... - 35.2428
Today Chef has larb or laab on the menu. Its a scrumptious mouthwatering Thai dish. Hats off to chef for showing the detailed recipe with all the nitty gritties to ensure anyone who tries the recipe gets an authentic Thai dish which he would want to make... - 119.048
Thai Lettuce Wraps
This delicious appetizer is easy to make and fun to eat. A spiced ground turkey mix is rolled in a soft lettuce leaf to create a light easy to eat wrap. - 116.027
Mole De Guajalote (turkey Mole)
Simmer turkey pieces in water to cover until almost tender, adding 1 tablespoon salt at midway point.
Remove pieces from broth.
Reduce broth to 3 cups.
Dry turkey pieces, brown on all sides in 1/4 cup hot oil in skillet, and place in large... - 45.3647
No Fry Ghimichangas
Lightly spray an unheated large skillet with no-stick spray.
Add the turkey breast and sausage, onions, garlic and chili powder.
Cook until the turkey is no longer pink, stirring occasionally.
Drain and discard the liquid.
Stir in the cheese, chili peppers... - 44.045
Melt butter in a skillet.
Cook shallot over low heat until translucent.
Stir in flour.
Gradually add chicken broth, blending until smooth.
Remove from heat and beat in 2 egg yolks.
Add turkey, parsley, salt, and pepper; mix well.
Spread mixture on a platter... - 42.9926
1. Put onion, stock, cream, butter, flour, seasonings and parsley into a food processor or blender. Process for 1/2 minute.
2. Turn mixture into a saucepan, and stir over low heat until it is very thick. Cool completely.
3. Process turkey meat until finely... - 45.3464
1) In a large bowl, combine the flour with salt and pepper and mix well.
2) Place the cutlets into the flour mixture to dust lightly on both sides.
3) In 2 large skillets, add equal amount of butter and oil.
4) Place over medium heat to... - 45.3945
Minced Turkey In Lettuce
Prepare Cooking Sauce and set aside.
Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a wok or wide frying pan over high heat.
Add garlic, ginger, and red pepper flakes and stir once.
Add turkey and cook, stirring to break up large chunks, until no longer pink about 3... - 37.5775
Savory Turkey Croquettes
1) In a saucepan, melt the butter and blend in the flour.
2) Then stir in the stock base, celery salt, black pepper, sage and mushrooms.
3) Cook over a low heat, until the mixture is smooth and bubbly.
4) Remove from the heat, then stir in the milk... - 44.621
Turkey Scaloppine Marsala
1. Wipe the mushrooms with damp paper towels
2. Slice the mushrooms thinly, and keep aside.
3. In a plastic bag, shake the flour with some salt and pepper.
4. Turn the flour mixture out onto a piece of wax paper.
5. Dip each turkey cutlet into... - 41.3147
Herbed Turkey Burgers
These Turkey Burgers make an excellent meal. The herbs seasoning is too good. Try this out for your next meal. Your suggestions for these Turkey Burgers are welcome ! - 35.6796
Turkey Burgers Deluxe
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine ground turkey seasonings, onion and garlic.
2. Mix well with your hands.
3. Divide the mixture into 4 equal portions and shape each into a large patty.
4. In a large skillet or frying pan, melt butter.
5. Fry the... - 45.1789
Sour Cream Turkey Burgers
In a large mixing bowl stir together half of the sour cream dip, the bread crumbs, green onions, salt, and pepper.
Add ground turkey.
Shape mixture into four 3/4-inch-thick patties.
In a 10-inch skillet cook patties in hot oil over medium-high heat... - 39.5755
Turkey Lettuce Wraps
On a hunt for the BEST lettuce wraps... but not just ANY wraps! This recipe include zucchini, ground turkey, spice, and more flavorful ingredients. Jenny Kelley has succeeded this week in hunting down another delicious Flavor of the Week... ZUCCHINI! - 92.0415
1. In a bowl, combine the turkey, breadcrumbs, and the next eight ingredients and stir till welll blended
2. Add egg white and stir o blend; divide this mixture into two halves and shape them into 0.5" thick patties
3. Spray a medium nonstickl skillet... - 40.569
Saucy Spicy Turkey Meatballs
1. Combine turkey, bread crumbs, egg, garlic, ginger, 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes and 1 tablespoon soy sauce in large bowl. Shape turkey mixture into 1-inch meatballs.
2. Heat oil in wok or large skillet over medium-high heat. Add meatballs and cook 4 to 5... - 32.1684
Turkey Moussaka In An Eggplant Boat
Turkey Moussaka In An Eggplant Boat is a delicious mouth-watering recipe. Try this amazingly irresistible Turkey Moussaka In An Eggplant Boat dish; I bet you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 45.5118
Tofu With Minced Turkey
Combine marinade ingredients in a small bowl.
Add turkey and stir to coat.
Set aside for 30 minutes.
Cooking Place a wok or wide frying pan over high heat.
Add oil, swirling, to coat sides.
Add turkey and stir-fry for 2 minutes or until brown and crumbly.
Add... - 44.2578
Turkey-blue Cheese Burger
Burgers are always a welcome meal. Janet shows you how to make some great turkey burgers. Everything is made in the house, including a great sauce to spread on! The burger uses some blue cheese which is a strong flavor, but goes perfectly well! Watch and... - 121.262
Turkey Basil Monte Cristo Sandwiches
1. Spread 1 side of each bread slice with 1/2 teaspoon mustard. Divide turkey, Swiss cheese, and tomato slices evenly between 2 slices of coated bread. Sprinkle with pepper and top with remaining 2 bread slices, mustard side down.
2. Combine egg, egg white,... - 34.8999
Crispy Turkey Kathi Rolls With Mint And Date Dipping Sauce
1. In a large skillet, heat the 1 1/2 tablespoons of canola oil, Add the onion, ginger and garlic and cook over moderate heat, stirring a few times, until the onion is translucent, about 5 minutes. Add the curry powder and amchoor and cook, stirring, until... - 29.805
This Oyster-Turkey Balls is a great treat for the mid-day break, be it morning or in the evening! And also, surprisingly easy to make, I have this Oyster-Turkey Balls right there on my table for almost all the parties on short notice. So here's the recipe and... - 46.4321
Pineapple Turkey Breast
In a large no-stick frying pan over medium heat, saute the turkey and onions in the oil for 5 minutes, or until the turkey is cooked through.
Stir in the cinnamon, cumin and paprika.
Add the pineapple, raisins and lime juice to the pan.
Cook for 2... - 39.1681
Sweet And Sour Turkey Breast
In a 2-quart saucepan over high heat, bring the water to a boil.
Stir in the rice.
Reduce the heat to medium-low, cover the pan, and simmer for about 20 minutes, or until the rice is tender and all the liquid has been absorbed.
Let stand for 5 minutes, then... - 48.475
Toast sesame seeds in a small nonstick frying pan over medium heat until golden brown (3 to 5 minutes), stirring often; remove from pan.
Add almonds to pan and toast until golden brown (5 to 8 minutes), stirring occasionally; remove from pan.
Add chile to pan... - 46.1693
Sweet And Sour Turkey Breast
1. In a 2-quart saucepan over high heat, bring the water to a boil.
2. Stir it in the rice.
3. Reduce the flame to medium-low heat range, cover the pan with a lid, and simmer for about 20 minutes, or until the rice is tender and all the liquid is... - 47.5253
Cheryls Home Cooking/thanksgiving Day Dinner Part 1
Part 1 of My Thanksgiving Day Dinner. An old favorite of our family. I hope you enjoy making this recipe for your thanksgiving day dinner. Watch Part 2 to get the full details on this dish. Vintage video from the past - 0
Nasi goreng - Indonesian stir-fried rice is a staple food in Indonesian cuisine. Nasi means rice and goreng means stir fried. Nasi goreng - Indonesian stir-fried rice is usually spicy but one can make variations as per taste. Ideally, it is made from freshly... - 116.432
Spaghetti And Meatballs
1. Take a medium bowl and combine turkey, egg white, garlic, and bread together.
2. Shape them into 1″ balls.
3. Take a Dutch oven or a large frying pan and coat the pan with no-stick spray.
4. Heat over medium flame, add the meatballs, and brown the... - 48.1606
Low Carb Chicken Shirataki Noodles
Want a recipe for delicious shirataki fried noodles that is low on the carb scale? Then watch this LowCarb360 video and learn to make delicious chicken noodles that are very healthy. Watch and learn! - 117.693
Curried Turkey With Apricots And Sultanas
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan and fry the onion and turkey for 4—5 minutes until the onion has softened and the turkey is a light golden colour.
2. Stir in the curry paste. Pour in the stock, stirring, and bring to the boil. Cover and simmer for 15... - 36.6405
Turkey In Wine Sauce
Melt the dripping in a saucepan and stir in the flour.
Cook over low heat for about 15-20 minutes until the roux is cooked to a deep golden brown.
Gradually add the stock, stirring vigorously all the while to prevent lumps from forming.
Bring to the boil and... - 42.1119
Turkey And Mushroom Bloomer
Turkey And Mushroom Bloomer will make the best choice if you are on a hunt for a variety dish. The Turkey And Mushroom Bloomer packs in the flavors of button mushrooms, eggs and butter. Why donâ€™t you give this Turkey And Mushroom Bloomer a try for the... - 47.2116
Roasted Turkey With Chestnut Stuffing
Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
First make the stuffing.
Put the chestnuts into a saucepan with the stock and bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat, cover the pan and simmer for 40 minutes or until the chestnuts are tender.
Puree the chestnuts in a food mill... - 43.0185
Slice turkey into thin strips; place in medium bowl.
Sprinkle with 1/4 cup wine, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, cornstarch and pepper; toss to coat with mixture.
Marinate at room temperature 15 minutes.
In small bowl, combine remaining 1/4 cup wine, 2 tablespoons... - 34.1433
Breast Of Turkey With Lemon Rosemary And Spring Onion
1) In a bowl, add the flour, salt and pepper, blend well and coat the turkey slices with it.
2) In a frying pan, add the turkey slices and cook in melted butter on each side for 2-3 min; stir in the balance ... - 39.7773
Turkey Stuffing & Cranberry Sauce For Thanksgiving
With Thanksgiving closing in, you must have started elaborate meal preparations. What could stand out at the feast would be Turkey Stuffing & Cranberry sauce. Cook with Chef Kirk Leins amazing side dishes for the big day! - 108.756
How To Make Chicken Keema Matar Curry
Learn how to make Chicken Keema Matar Curry (Ground chicken with Green Peas cooked with Indian spices)
Keema means minced meat and you can also use ground lamb, beef or turkey instead of chicken in this recipe. - 0
My 5 year old’s teacher asked her what her favorite food was, she said “keema.” The teacher’s response was “oh, I’m not sure what that is.” That’s because you haven't LIVED lady! Use this recipe for beef, lamb, chicken, turkey or even soy meat... - 129.905
Hot Brown Sandwich
A smoked turkey sandwich can be a nice option for your breakfast, lunch or snack. Smoked turkey meat in combination with crispy bacon makes a delicious choice for your appetite. Watch the video and then follow the process to prepare one for yourself. - 113.126
Tasty Dragon Chicken In Lettuce Weaves
If you're fond of Chinese food, do try out this recipe. The Chef shows how to make dragon chicken which is also prepared on Chinese New Year. It's really delicious and easy to make. Do watch the video for this easy and quick recipe. - 102.099
Taco Salad For Two
Brush tortillas lightly with water to make them more pliable.
Press each tortilla into a small individual casserole sprayed with nonstick coating.
Bake in a 350° oven for 15 to 20 minutes or till light brown.
Meanwhile, cook meat, onion, and garlic till meat... - 47.4047
Broccoli Rabe And Potato Soup With Meatballs
Combine and blend the meatball ingredients.
Roll the mixture into walnut-size meatballs.
Refrigerate until needed.
In a large pot, saute the garlic in oil for 1 minute.
Add the broth, potatoes, and greens.
Bring to a boil.
Add the meatballs one at a time,... - 44.0596
Like most people, I love Thai food. And I’m lucky enough to have a girlfriend from Thailand to show me how to cook it myself.
Kra Praow, a stir-fried mixture of ground meat, chiles and fresh basil leaves, is my favorite. I learned to make it from Lynn’s... - 33.236
Warm Potato And Sausage Salad
1. Cook potatoes in boiling water, covered, 10 to 12 minutes or just until tender; drain. Set aside; cool.
2. Combine chicken broth and next 5 ingredients; stir well with a whisk. Set aside.
3. Cook sausage in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat 5... - 36.7887
Oyster Rockefeller With Spinach And Mornay Sauce
Look at this great alternative to the usual appetizers for holiday parties. In this fantastic video, the chef presents an excellent way to prepare and elegantly serve the oysters. Watch this interesting video and you would be amazed with the great... - 113.49
Thai Chicken And Lettuce Wrap
Thai chicken and lettuce wrap is yet another display of the richness of Thai cuisine in terms of flavors, mix of textures and the vivacious looking dishes. Take a look at this video for more details of this recipe. You would love your life after you have this... - 124.557
Love turkey? Then this Southwestern Turkey will make you drool for sure. Seasonings and spices combine with turkey to lend a royale touch to this dish. Check out the recipe of Southwestern Turkey. - 37.3129
Spicy Turkey Chili
Spicy Turkey Chili is a mouth watering recipe. I am sure this tasty and irresistible dish will get you a lot of compliments! - 42.9899
Indian Style Curried Turkey
1. Steam yams for approximately 15 minutes and set aside.
2. In large skillet, combine onion, celery and garlic with 2 tablespoons chicken broth.
3. Saute, stirring frequently, 3-5 minutes, until onions begin to color and liquid evaporates.
4. Add turkey and... - 42.2035
Spaghetti Squash With Turkey Sauce
Bake or microwave squash as directed at left.
Meanwhile, crumble turkey into a wide frying pan; cook over medium-high heat, stirring, until pink color is almost gone.
Add bell pepper and mushrooms; cook, stirring often, until mushrooms are lightly browned... - 38.4022
1. In a large bowl, stir together lime juice, vinegar, garlic, coriander, cumin, and honey. Add turkey and stir to coat. Set aside to marinate, stirring occasionally.
2. Brush tortillas lightly with hot water; then stack tortillas, wrap in foil, and heat in a... - 33.0845
Cook green beans in boiling water 5 minutes.
Add turkey, soup and seasonings to green beans and cook 2 minutes longer.
Stir in rice and half the onion rings.
Pour into buttered 2-quart casserole.
Arrange remaining onion rings and tomato slices on top.
Bake in... - 34.154
Turkey & Ham Pot
Preheat the oven to Gas 4, 350°F, 180°C.
Cut the turkey and ham into 1 in/2.5 cm cubes.
Heat the oil in a frying pan, then saute the carrots and onions for 5 mins.
Drain well and place in a 5 pint/2.75 litre casserole dish.
Add the turkey and ham to the... - 41.299
Slice the onion.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the onion until softened.
Mix in the flour and cook for 1-2 minutes, without allowing it to brown.
Gradually add the stock, stirring until the mixture boils.
Stir in the sliced mushrooms, crushed garlic and... - 42.5559
Super Turkey Hash
1) Preheat the oven to the desired temperature.
2) Fry onion, green pepper and garlic in 2 tablespoons butter by turning frequently until vegetables are tender.
3) Add diced turkey to the mixture and further cook, stirring all the... - 43.5414
Turkey Scaloppine With Peppers
Red bell peppers and a touch of melted cheese dress up tender, delicate turkey breast cooked in the style of veal scaloppine.
Place turkey slices, one at a time, between 2 pieces of plastic wrap or wax paper and pound with a flat-surfaced mallet until 1/8... - 38.4861
Turkey With Prunes And Cream Sauce
1) Clean the turkey and place in paper towels to dry.
2) In a small bowl mix thoroughly prunes with enough warm water and soak covered for 15 minutes.
3) Halve turkey horizontally and cut into 2-inch-long, 1/4-inch-thick strips.
4) In... - 45.0045
Turkey Escalopes With Asparagus
1. Dust the turkey escalopes with flour.
2. Mix the breadcrumbs with the lemon rind and salt and pepper to taste.
3. Dip the escalopes into beaten egg and then coat evenly with the seasoned breadcrumbs.
4. Heat the butter and oil in a large shallow pan and... - 33.0574
Spinach With Turkey Liver
Sort the spinach and thoroughly wash twice, then drain well.
Clean, wash, and thinly slice the mushrooms.
Sprinkle them with the lemon juice.
Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a pan and fry the bacon until golden brown; remove and set aside.
Wash and dry the... - 39.7751
1) Cut the vegetables, as desired.
2) In a large heavy-based frying pan, place the turkey, garlic, onion, lemon juice and 85 ml (3 fl oz) of the stock.
3) Saute the turkey and vegetables in the liquid for 5 minutes, until the meat is... - 46.5723
1. Put the rice in a saucepan with plenty of boiling salted water, cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes until tender.
2. Finely chop the onion. Melt the butter in a small pan, add the onion and fry for 3 to 5 minutes until softened. Using... - 47.2627
1) Keep each turkey scallop within two sheets of waxed paper. With a cleaver gently pound meat to about 1/8-inch thickness. Season with salt and pepper on both sides.
2) Trim spare fat from ham and cast aside.
3) Clean chicken livers and run... - 47.341
Homemade Sloppy Joe
There cannot be anything more All-American than these nice and juicy Homemade Sloppy Joes! In case if you haven't tried this yet, then this is your chance to get started! Watch and learn from this video. Bon Appétit, folks! - 122.649